Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E11: James K's Story

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

James K. used pidgin English when describing Chinese food.  Such mocking behavior of a presumed accent is racist.  Please do not perpetuate his use of that language. 

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, MrsRopersCaftan said:

My "I can't even" is at like a level 57 right now. 

I'm almost afraid to see how this episode plays out. I barely made it through Tanisha. James may be the end of me.

My God, I'm right there with you.

• Love 10

About 20 minutes behind all, I really dislike James, but like dad and Bayley.  This reminds me of "What's Eating Gilbert Grape." If James died in his house, would they burn it down? It looks pretty nasty inside.

Excited to see what Dr. Now is going to say to him, love e the heads up. I miss the twins and their great attitudes.

• Love 17
Just now, okerry said:

I think the girlfriend has learned to say whatever somebody wants to hear, to please them and get them out of her face. She does it with James, she did it with Dr. Now, and I'm positive she did it with her husband.

Yes, she sounded so...I don't know, small when she was talking to Dr. Now.

I'm trying to have sympathy for this dude, but all the "oww's" and "I'm hurting's" is annoying.  Suck it up, buttercup!  You did this to yourself!!

• Love 16
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

A really good friend of mine has a great saying for when people do very bad things: "He/she is goin' to Hell in gasoline soaked drawers!" Well, I guess I'm a candidate cause I totally laughed out loud when Dr. Now walked up to them after the EMTs struggled to get him into the hospital all the while he's screaming and crying "my legs, my legs, they're going to drop me!" and calmly says "How are y'all doin?"

*****Currently have multiple drawers in the sink soaking in gasoline*****

Soak a few pair for me. I'm gonna be needin' 'em! 

• Love 11