Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Hong Kong Fireworks

• Start Topic

All of this Erika hate is starting to get really petty and stupid.

Who can we be petty and stupid about, if not a reality tv celeb? It's not serious business. Erika gives zero fucks, so it seems rather fruitless for anyone to be offended on her behalf.

• Love 18

I understand the Ericka backlash seems to be coming from all sides, and covers almost every detail of her life. Let's try something new. let's make ourselves say some GOOD things about Ericka!

1) Now that she's rich she gives tons of money to her family (better because her actual time would such)

2) She's not homophobic

3) She most likely allows gay sex in her house (open-minded!)

4) She does not actually bring her glamour squad out with her in public (she's humble enough not to need a posse)

5) She seemed to make a truly honest effort to get to know Kyle and protected her a bit with Rinna, which showed some friendship skills (albeit tiny)

6) She does not seem to be concerned with her weight or take stuff to stay thin that makes her nuts

7) She's not a fake friend. you know if she likes you or not

8) She has nice manners in public

• Love 11

I wonder if in those quiet moments before Erica goes to sleep and has her nightly moment of clarity she realizes she's a phony and not so fabulous.

I have a feeling that if she truly felt that way, she would have quit years ago.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, bravofan27 said:

I understand the Ericka backlash seems to be coming from all sides, and covers almost every detail of her life. Let's try something new. let's make ourselves say some GOOD things about Ericka!

1) Now that she's rich she gives tons of money to her family (better because her actual time would such)

2) She's not homophobic

4) She does not actually bring her glamour squad out with her in public (she's humble enough not to need a posse)

5) She seemed to make a truly honest effort to get to know Kyle and protected her a bit with Rinna, which showed some friendship skills (albeit tiny)

6) She does not seem to be concerned with her weight or take stuff to stay thin that makes her nuts

Thank you for this post, a breath of fresh air!?

• Love 4

I agree that we don't know the full story about why Erika decided to leave her young child with his father. For myself, there are only a few scenarios that would make what she did sympathetic. What really irks me is her somewhat negative narrative on how her own mother treated her. She accuses her mom of being too hard on her, yet praises her Grandmother for basically the same characteristics. 

• Love 7

I like her. Out of all of them, I think she's the one most like someone I'd hang out with. I don't know if she'd be my "real" friend who hangs out doing nothing at my house, or merely a person at work to have lunch with, but I pick her.

I like Kyle too, but I don't get the idea I'd laugh at many of the same things as she does. And I like Lisa V. but maybe she's a bit exhausting.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

For some reason this reminded me of funny Chinese Restaurant names...please to enjoy

80962615.jpg

funny-asian-restaurant-names.jpg

fuking.jpg

PS Dorit was wrong to say the custom is to burp after eating - bitch you gonna get slapped in Hong Kong

Photoshop!  

• Love 2
On 3/15/2017 at 1:06 AM, Kokapetl said:

Is Eden's man a prostitute?

I doubt it -- he's probably an overweight 46 year old Nigerian scammer who's already conned her out of thousands.  Poor Eden seems to operate on the lowest of wattage.  I predict "London" will never show at an in-person meeting.  Some event that would stretch the imagination of Carl Sagan will always come up to prevent her "kindred soul" from ever showing his face.  But it sounds like a much more interesting story line than who said what stupid thing to whom and when.

• Love 4
On 3/15/2017 at 10:56 AM, njbchlover said:

With regard to Eileen's M.I.L.F. t-shirt - there was smaller writing beneath the large MILF letters.  I was trying to read it, but couldn't make out the entire saying because of the way Eileen was sitting - part of it was blocked.  I think the smaller writing on the shirt gave an explanation for the letters that were not what MILF originally stood for.

The small letters read:  "Mom In Love with Fitness".

• Love 1
6 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

2) She's not homophobic

I really like Erika--for all these reasons and especially number 7. 

Kind of surprises me so many people dislike Erika. 

• Love 6

I dunno...I have my favorites and there are some housewives that drive me bananas (Brandi, although I used to feel sorry for her before I realized what a byotch she could be...). I like and dislike something about all of these ladies.  I was really warming up to Erika, especially after showing her softer side to Kyle, but because she is so reserved, I see why people are not comfortable around her.  She put me off as Yolanda's body guard when we all knew they weren't really BFFs.  Remember Erika not admitting to being the fink last year?  She wasn't "ready" to discuss her part as a sniper on the side but was quick to accuse others of such faults? I also think she was way too harsh towards Dorit this episode.  It reminded me of Carlton disliking Kyle from day one without having a logical explanation for it other than the "bitch eating crackers" perception of Kyle.  That's the way Erika looks at Dorit.  Ditch the c-word necklaces and Mikey, pretty please!! With that said, she has a lot of good qualities.

Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, but don't you think it's odd that Rinna pulled out the pill baggy after she made such a big deal that Yolanda had a closet full of vitamins/meds?!!  Yo got a lot of attention out of that and it makes me think that's where she got the idea for putting her xanax habit out there...then there's the fact that she was criticizing Kim for using and doesn't see how this makes her look somewhat hypocritical?! Rinna, like Tamra Judge on RHOC, thinks it's her job to manufacture drama.

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 13
On 3/16/2017 at 3:20 AM, AndySmith said:

I would, but Bravo editors love the taste of herring, especially the red variety...

Disguise from whom? All the people in Hong Kong who have no idea who this woman is?

Honey, you aren't getting it -- it's Eden hiding from herself.  When she puts the wig on, she can allow herself to behave (presumably in a way "Eden" would normally shy away from) as if she's another person entirely.  She probably did the same thing with alcohol -- "I'm drunk! I can behave whatever way I want and blame it all on the booze!"

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 2

Erika is my fave next to Kyle. I am a bit surprised by the bloodbath in here! I understand that she's not everyone's cup of tea, but I love that she's a tough, smart, no bullshit kinda broad.  She can be very guarded but I think that once she really lets you in, you probably have a great, loyal friend. Also, bring on the outrageously cheesy get ups and trowled on makeup!  I think people might miss the fact that Erika does NOT take herself that seriously. She is in on her own "joke".

Edited by kitten59
  • Love 10
10 hours ago, Giselle said:

I wonder if in those quiet moments before Erica goes to sleep and has her nightly moment of clarity she realizes she's a phony and not so fabulous.

Phony, ZERO talent, not fabulous in ANYTHING - looks, hair extensions, piled on make up, clothing, personality, etc.

29 minutes ago, kitten59 said:

Erika is my fave next to Kyle. I am a bit surprised by the bloodbath in here! I understand that she's not everyone's cup of tea, but I love that she's a tough, smart, no bullshit kinda broad.  She can be very guarded but I think that once she really lets you in, you probably have a great, loyal friend. Also, bring on the outrageously cheesy get ups and trowled on makeup!  I think people might miss the fact that Erika does NOT take herself that seriously. She is in on her own "joke".

Love your comment! At least w/Ericka you know what you're getting. She's not sitting in your face pretending to be good with the convo and/or what's going on around her,  while judging you, throwing jabs(claiming it's "humor"?) and later bringing up the same shit to every single person. IMO!

Edited by Yolo
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, kitten59 said:

SHE is a JOKE.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Well, I don't like to think about where my 'meat' came from.  I do know that if I don't eat it for a couple of days I feel it.  On the other hand, shoot Bambi (not Kyle's precious dog) anytime you want.  Bambi and her friends brought the Lyme ticks who caused my son's neurological Lyme Disease and the worst time of my life.  Bambi and her friends love to come into my yard, chew on my plants and some of them just laugh at me when I try to shoo them.  One of Bambi's friends jumped in front of my niece's car, totaled it and there for the grace of God, she was OK.  And then I have neighbors who feed them... WTF.

My problem with Erika (Jane) and her leaving her son to pursue a career is that she could have pursued a career much closer to where her son was.  Along with that, she had this child.  She, as a parent, has an obligation and that is priority one before your 'dreams'.  I can get being a parent and 'having' a child.  I can certainly 'get' being a parent and being in the military when there are times you are deployed.  For me, Erika (Jane)'s reasons were totally selfish.  And then she has the nerve to say she was a 'single' parent.  Nope.  Doesn't fly.

As for the Erika/Dorit situation.... I really don't care for either of them.  I mean, really, the fake accent?  What are you trying to prove Dorit?   And it's speak 'with' an accent.  Not 'in' an accent.  She's just as much a phony as Erika.  Yeah, Erika, what you say is important.  Not so much.  They're both wrong.  Pantygate went a little too far.  And Dorit, Erika has complimented you.  And Dorit does have selective memory.  But that doesn't justify Erika dismissing you either with saying that her words are important.   She's got her own set of problems.  I don't find either particularly 'smart'. 

Dorit and her husband PU need to go. She's a MAJOR phony, fake, and full of herself just like ErICKa. NOTHING ErICKa (selfish b) says is important. She and Dorit are no where near smart.

1 hour ago, Yolo said:

Love your comment! At least w/Ericka you know what you're getting. She's not sitting in your face pretending to be good with the convo and/or what's going on around her,  while judging you, throwing jabs(claiming it's "humor"?) and later bringing up the same shit to every single person. IMO!

Erika's lyrics to Expensive:  http://www.metrolyrics.com/xxpenive-lyrics-erika-jayne.html

I just have a hard time taking anyone seriously who writes crap like this and calls in music.  I guess it Erika's brand of humor.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Yolo said:

1 hour ago, kitten59 said:

I just don't see this. 

"I say important shit, you say too much boring shit."

Citing the brand of her sartorial choices as indication of their validity and significance. 

Referring to herself as the First Lady of law associations and stretching the truth about her travel arrangements. 

Fantasizing about how "shocking" and offended legions of Americans must be like she's Madonna on her Sex tour. 

All suggest to me that she takes herself pretty seriously. 

As for what you see is what you get ... I don't think saying "I don't have a problem with you, I swear" and then doing a 180 to "I don't like bullshit and that's what I think you are" or her conduct toward Lisa last year really support that. I certainly don't recall her telling Lisa she was a "sniper" to her face or even having the balls to "own it" when she played runtelldat to Yolanda. 

All my subjective opinion.

As for good things about Erika: she had great manners at Harry and Lisa's barbecue and she seemed to have a good attitude in Mexico for the most part.

• Love 19
50 minutes ago, Yolo said:

Hey it's a forum, meant for opinions. That's it that's all. Some of you act as if Erika patted your puss wrong. Sheesh! ?????

Ok, that was funny. And true, so very true.

1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

I just have a hard time taking anyone seriously who writes sings crap like this and calls it music.  I guess it's Erika's Luann's brand of humor.

Fixed that for you, LOL, no really, LOL.

• Love 4

I take the housewives as seriously as they take themselves.  And many of them take themselves very seriously which in effect causes the reactions they get from the viewers.  (It's all about self righteousness).

• Love 9

Yo got a lot of attention out of that and it makes me think that's where she got the idea for putting her xanax habit out there...then there's the fact that she was criticizing Kim for using and doesn't see how this makes her look somewhat hypocritical?!

I always thought Rinna brought out the pills as another example of her trying for "Oh, that silly, kooky but fun Lisa Rinna!" But as with many things Rinna does, it blew up in her face. Plus, using isn't the same as abusing, as I never got the impression that Rinna was some sort of addict.

Honey, you aren't getting it -- it's Eden hiding from herself.  When she puts the wig on, she can allow herself to behave (presumably in a way "Eden" would normally shy away from) as if she's another person entirely.

Well, how could I not see that was what the original post was referring to, it was so obvious lol

Referring to herself as the First Lady of law associations

I always assumed she meant that figuratively, not literally...

she had great manners at Harry and Lisa's barbecue

And at Kyle's game night too.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 5

Now that the Erika kerfluffle is out in the open, here are my unsolicited two cents. Some people really like her. Some people really don't. Some people don't give a shit. Neither of these three opinions are more valid than the others. Opinions, luckily, are not facts. I don't mind anyone taking HWs seriously. A nuanced, two-sided open conversation about different personality types is enlightening. What I personally think is the problem here, is that we're getting more into repetitive, and personal attacks. I don't mind a detailed analysis of the viewer's perceived faults of Erika, but when it gets to be several posts in each episode forum that essentially say, "Erika's the biggest slutty whore gold-digging bitch ever. Sick. Anyone who doesn't agree with me is just a stupid slut like her." I get confused and think I'm reading 4chan. Really my own fault. Terrible memory.

It's not that I'm so offended that someone dislikes Erika, though I do think certain words should be used sparingly, it's that an opinion once stated without any additional information or room for discussion shuts down conversation- the opposite of what a message board about a television show should want.

On the other hand, I'm guessing that Erika would LOVE all the perceived controversy over her. It kind of fits right into her narrative. Hey, it got her a gig on DWTS.

As I may have spoken out of turn, I am indeed aware of block buttons, but where is the fun in that?

As Eden would say," #carcrash #CantLookAway."

Anyways, I apologize for being incorrect in my assumption that Eileen would be a non-entity on this trip. I guess Eileen only works (for the RHs) on the vacations-fine by me! Eileen in a MILF t-shirt, and Eileen graciously offering to attend Lisa's video-editing gave me life (albeit in two very different ways.) I'm also amused with her always (nearly?) getting caught naked by people outside her windows while on vacations. Perhaps the MILF tee was an advertisement, and she's a closet freak? (Kidding.)

Speaking of freaks...Eden.

I thought it a bit odd that Kyle didn't attend LVP's work event, and Eileen did. Production is that you mixing things up?

And a big heck yes to everyone who mentioned how tedious it is to watch them get excited to go brand- shopping in foreign countries. For what reason? So you can say, "Oh this Channel? I got it in Hong Kong, thanks." Really? How much more "new money" can you get?

Rinna- either Rinna is suddenly psychic, or "sixth sense" is known HW code for production. I'm betting on the latter.

Dorit? I don't know, she's kind of a non-entity to me. I don't think she brings enough to the table to get another season under her belt. Sometimes she does weird things with her hair. That's really all I've got when I think of Dorit. I'm sure she talked a lot, but she has some kind of anti-charisma on screen.

Kinda wishing Eden had taken a bigger role- not going to lie. She's so full of weird little quirks to digest. I think this was a casting error, but hey I don't produce TV shows- what do I know?

Edited by Granimal
  • Love 10
17 hours ago, Giselle said:

Speaking of bedtime, *I* can't help but wonder what accent Dorit speaks in when she talks in her sleep?? 

Indian? Scottish? Mandarin? I mean when you've traveled the world ... 

Erika ain't standing alone on the corner of Fake Blvd and Poseur St. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, AndySmith said:

I always thought Rinna brought out the pills as another example of her trying for "Oh, that silly, kooky but fun Lisa Rinna!" But as with many things Rinna does, it blew up in her face. Plus, using isn't the same as abusing, as I never got the impression that Rinna was some sort of addict.

Well, how could I not see that was what the original post was referring to, it was so obvious lol

I always assumed she meant that figuratively, not literally...

And at Kyle's game night too.

Unfortunately, for Rinna three seasons (and she has said she has never had the same job for more than three years) she has hit the wall.  How many more times can she make it all about her.  Rinna should not be joking around about pills since she suffered such a horrible loss when her sister overdosed 45 years ago.  To do so is just so crass.  I think the only one to use the term addict was Rinna, although is she uses it enough she will convince herself others have said it.  I agree about use and abuse.  Something Rinna might want to learn. Rinna and her zany mouth it reminds me of when she said she used a strap-on on Harry.  Rinna has to stop making accusations about other people saying things when her assertions are directly contradicted on film.  I kind of feel sorry for Eileen, week after week she has gone to the mat defending Rinna, at what point is she going to put her dignity over Rinna's neediness. 

This is now the fourth trip that Rinna has caused a stir with her antics, she has actually topped Brandi in the act up on a trip department.  It is old and it is tired and Rinna needs to stop bringing it.  She picks another fight next episode.  It is now down to matters that don't directly concern her, 

Erika First Lady comment is ridiculous because of fair number of bar associations are chaired by women, single people and double attorney marriages.  So it isn't a question of literal or figurative it is just not something that exists at all.  It is okay for Erika to talk about her husband's success, she just needs to leave herself out of being some integral part of the puzzle.  Her husband practiced law thirty years and two wives before he ever met Erika.  I am sure she has enjoyed the wealth and notoriety that have come from being a top litigator's spouse, bit it doesn't come with any sort of title.  Ask Leah Black. 

• Love 9

Erika First Lady comment is ridiculous because of fair number of bar associations are chaired by women, single people and double attorney marriages. 

Which has nothing to do with Ericka's comment, since Ericka wasn't saying she was the First Lady of any bar association. I don't think she was using it in the sense of being the leading lady of anything. She was most likely making a tongue-in-cheek, non-literal, but probably very figurative joke about being the "First Lady" of Girardi & Keese, the law firm of which her husband is a founding, senior, and managing partner of. If she can't make a few jokes about that...

I highly doubt she was passing out information cards back in the day with "Ericka Girardi: First Lady of Girardi & Keese" printed on them or that she has listed on her resume. Of course, unofficially, like most people whose spouse is in one of the top management positions of any business, I'm sure the spouses and SOs whose position would be ranked below Tom, for whatever reason, probably would treat her a bit differently due to her husband's status within the firm.

• Love 8
On 3/16/2017 at 0:15 PM, zoeysmom said:

Why my opinion of Harry Hamlin continues to decline:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/lisa-rinna-kim-richards-sobriety-drama-harry-hamlin-reacts  As to Harry's syntax statement-this is what Rinna said, verbatim:

That's what Kyle's afraid of, She's afraid to turn her back on her sister because of that. She's afraid she is going to die.  I know it, you know it.  To me that's what is going to happen next.  They're this close to Kim dying."  I believe saying, "to me that's what is going to happen next," pretty much seals the deal.   

Reading is essential Mr. Hamlin.  Or watch the fucking show.

Pretty harsh to refer to "the sins of the grandparents".  I can't believe these idiots have so many lofty discussions about Kim, who has only asked they not discuss her.

I originally felt bad for HH when LR would bring up how his family members were alcoholics. I thought it was convenient for LR to have a connection to alcoholism but not one close enough to tarnish her. Yes, she's mentioned her sister's death due to drugs but more of an aside as opposed to "HARRY'S FAMILY......". I thought if HH wanted his personal business, or his family's personal business out there it was for him to state, not his wife. Now I don't feel bad. HH is as big a jerk as his wife talking about someone else's personal battle. He and LR make such a big deal out of DR bringing up LR's bag o'pills, yet its okay for them to do the same thing to Kim. I dislike them and their hypocritical behavior as much as I dislike Kim, and having to kind of defend her. Blech!

• Love 5
2 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Which has nothing to do with Ericka's comment, since Ericka wasn't saying she was the First Lady of any bar association. I don't think she was using it in the sense of being the leading lady of anything. She was most likely making a tongue-in-cheek, non-literal, but probably very figurative joke about being the "First Lady" of Girardi & Keese, the law firm of which her husband is a founding, senior, and managing partner of. If she can't make a few jokes about that...

I highly doubt she was passing out information cards back in the day with "Ericka Girardi: First Lady of Girardi & Keese" printed on them or that she has listed on her resume. Of course, unofficially, like most people whose spouse is in one of the top management positions of any business, I'm sure the spouses and SOs whose position would be ranked below Tom, for whatever reason, probably would treat her a bit differently due to her husband's status within the firm.

Obviously Erika attempt at humor fell flat for some.  It is like her always saying she is almost the most fabulous looking when she is with the other women, or such and such an outfit is fresh off the runway.  I can only hear what Erika said on camera, I never heard she was first lady of her husband's law firm.  She was the third wife and had previously complained about how the other wives hated her and partners, so it is absurd to suggest such a twist.  The comment was specifically about Tom being President of bar associations, nothing was ever said about the law firm..  Sometimes it sounds as if Erika shit it some people's mouth and their take would be delicious chocolate sauce. 

• Love 11
On 3/14/2017 at 9:50 PM, cincivic said:

One reason I  don't care for Erika is the fact that she has to take her entourage with her everywhere. 

I wonder if Bravo pays the travel costs for her entourage? No one else has an entourage.

• Love 1
On 3/14/2017 at 10:02 PM, Straycat80 said:

I loved seeing the shots of Hong Kong, a place I will probably never get to see unless I win the lottery. The hotel looked beautiful too. 

Erika looked like she had two toilet paper rolls on her head at that first night dinner.

why do they keep bringing up these old who said what when and Rinna being a pill  addict. Who cares!? It's gotten so boring rehashing these old conversations , it's like beating a dead horse. Are they setting up Dorito to be the one they beat up on this season? Is this to get the focus off of Rinna saying stuff about Kim? 

I looked up stuff about the Yulin Dog Festival, it really is an awful, heartbreaking event. Good for LVP for trying to do something to stop it. 

The "celebrity addict,pill popping, Munchausen, alcoholic Kim" storylines are making the show very annoying. I prefer the segments where Lisa & Kyle stayed at a lovely house in Mexico or Ericka & Kyle went to Greece. I like seeing fabulous places, not petty fights about who is an alcoholic or drug addict.

• Love 10
On 3/14/2017 at 10:36 PM, Sai said:

Why are these two assholes, Lisa and Erika, on Dorit?  She seems like such a happy go lucky person.  She never said Rinna had a drug problem.  How dare Rinna get all huffy about something Dorit didn't even say when Rinna herself just got busted for saying terrible things about Kim and Kyle.  She's got a lot of friggin nerve.

It's so stupid that Erika has to take her squad with her everywhere she goes.  Is she really that ass ugly that she needs an entire team to make her presentable?  It's sad when she has to take all these people with her to make her beautiful but the other ladies look a zillion times better than her and they dress themselves and do their own makeup.  Ha!

I can't stand Erika.  She's such a snob and she actually has absolutely nothing to be snobbish about.  She ditched her kid and married an old rich dude.  Yeah, that's a real accomplishment.  NOT!  Erika and Rinna can both jump off that boat with cement shoes on and I would rejoice!

I think Ericka was a cocktail waitress & Tom was a patron of the bar. Ericka has done well by marrying Tom.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, oakville said:

The "celebrity addict,pill popping, Munchausen, alcoholic Kim" storylines are making the show very annoying. I prefer the segments where Lisa & Kyle stayed at a lovely house in Mexico or Ericka & Kyle went to Greece. I like seeing fabulous places, not petty fights about who is an alcoholic or drug addict.

I know there needs to be some conflict to keep the show from being an infomercial or travelogue, but this recent go all the way to Hong Kong and bring up the bag of pills is pushing it.  The reason Rinna is mad at Dorit, is at Cake Tasting episode, Dorit called Rinna out again for her over dramatization of events of Game Night.  Dorit called Rinna out again. . . she and Rinna had seen each other plenty.  I guarantee you Rinna will bring up past bad Dorit moments just to keep her mug on the screen.   BTW, and this is directed at Rinna, I do not think the scene with the bag of pills was the funniest thing ever.  I kind of considered it in poor taste considering they were drinking smoothie with an alcoholic/addict. 

I feel like no matter how hard the others come down on Rinna at the Reunion, nothing will detour her as she is like some little kid who doesn't care if the attention is negative or positive as long as she is the center of attention. 

• Love 13
  40 minutes ago, oakville said:

I know there needs to be some conflict to keep the show from being an infomercial or travelogue, but this recent go all the way to Hong Kong and bring up the bag of pills is pushing it.  The reason Rinna is mad at Dorit, is at Cake Tasting episode, Dorit called Rinna out again for her over dramatization of events of Game Night.  Dorit called Rinna out again. . . she and Rinna had seen each other plenty.  I guarantee you Rinna will bring up past bad Dorit moments just to keep her mug on the screen.   BTW, and this is directed at Rinna, I do not think the scene with the bag of pills was the funniest thing ever.  I kind of considered it in poor taste considering they were drinking smoothie with an alcoholic/addict. 

I feel like no matter how hard the others come down on Rinna at the Reunion, nothing will detour her as she is like some little kid who doesn't care if the attention is negative or positive as long as she is the center of attention. 

I understand that the show needs conflict. However, why can't they fight about something else? The addiction storyline has been done to death on this show.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, oakville said:

I understand that the show needs conflict. However, why can't they fight about something else? The addiction storyline has been done to death on this show.

My sixth sense tells me they will flash back to Season 1 and there will be an "insecure" accusation.  If it isn't about Kim's sobriety it will need to be about someone's marriage.  I am sensing Dorit's.  ;-)

• Love 2
On 3/15/2017 at 11:40 PM, yourmomiseasy said:

This is one of the reasons why people don't like vegans, PETA, and to a lesser extent vegetarians.

Hee. I just "got" your screen name "Your Mom is Easy"!I thought it was "YOURMORRISSEY" for some reason...all this time.

Anyways, just a short note on this- don't worry carnivores of the world! Vegetarians get it from meat-eaters as well. This theory can be tested by going to a party and being unable to eat a particular dish because it has meat in it. Conversation will immediately turn to into the following." "How long?" "Why?
"Have you ever eaten x,y,z?" "Do you eat chicken?" "Fish?" Eggs?" "Milk?" "But how do you get your protein!?!?" "What do you eat?" "But, again, how do you know you're getting enough protein?" "I love raw streak!" If you play your cards wisely, you can avoid Dr. Web MD, who will order you to go get a,b, and c tested. I've had this conversation roughly 1,000 times, and it's always exactly the same.  This will then come up at every other meal you share with this group, and contain amusing asides about what you can't eat, and hilarious mentions of tofu. Someone inevitably will start with "The history of man..but look at our teeth!" All while you sit silently bored because you hear it every day. And Thanksgiving is definitely the best time to have this conversation, everyone brings all their best jokes and unneeded defenses.

Anyways, carnivores that hate vegetarians- take solace in the fact that, we too, get ambushed for our dietary choices.

Commenting on someone's diet seems to be a universal human trick. The reaction I get from drinking a  soda at work is akin to the reaction I'd expect if I pulled out Rinna's pill bag, liquefied them all, and injected them into my arm. But alas, I'm a rebel who keeps drinking soda.

My theory is- if you aren't paying my medical bills, I don't care what you think about what I choose to consume.

• Love 7
  On 3/15/2017 at 1:56 PM, njbchlover said:

With regard to Eileen's M.I.L.F. t-shirt - there was smaller writing beneath the large MILF letters.  I was trying to read it, but couldn't make out the entire saying because of the way Eileen was sitting - part of it was blocked.  I think the smaller writing on the shirt gave an explanation for the letters that were not what MILF originally stood for.

The small letters read:  "Mom In Love with Fitness".

Ha!. I like Eileen. She is trying to keep your dignity on this show. She was nice to LVP to attend the Yulin Documentary.

• Love 2
  On 3/15/2017 at 4:06 AM, Kokapetl said:

Is Eden's man a prostitute?

I doubt it -- he's probably an overweight 46 year old Nigerian scammer who's already conned her out of thousands.  Poor Eden seems to operate on the lowest of wattage.  I predict "London" will never show at an in-person meeting.  Some event that would stretch the imagination of Carl Sagan will always come up to prevent her "kindred soul" from ever showing his face.  But it sounds like a much more interesting story line than who said what stupid thing to whom and when.

Why is Eden so desperate to date someone online? She is attractive in her own way.

• Love 1
  23 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

2) She's not homophobic

Thank you for this post, a breath of fresh air!?

These are good points. Manners count.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Granimal said:

Hee. I just "got" your screen name "Your Mom is Easy"!I thought it was "YOURMORRISSEY" for some reason...all this time.

Anyways, just a short note on this- don't worry carnivores of the world! Vegetarians get it from meat-eaters as well. This theory can be tested by going to a party and being unable to eat a particular dish because it has meat in it. Conversation will immediately turn to into the following." "How long?" "Why?
"Have you ever eaten x,y,z?" "Do you eat chicken?" "Fish?" Eggs?" "Milk?" "But how do you get your protein!?!?" "What do you eat?" "But, again, how do you know you're getting enough protein?" "I love raw streak!" If you play your cards wisely, you can avoid Dr. Web MD, who will order you to go get a,b, and c tested. I've had this conversation roughly 1,000 times, and it's always exactly the same.  This will then come up at every other meal you share with this group, and contain amusing asides about what you can't eat, and hilarious mentions of tofu. Someone inevitably will start with "The history of man..but look at our teeth!" All while you sit silently bored because you hear it every day. And Thanksgiving is definitely the best time to have this conversation, everyone brings all their best jokes and unneeded defenses. I'm unsure of how long the analyzing of the vegetarian/vegan/whatever diet goes on, as even my own family who have had over 20 years to get over it, still can't seem to stop talking about it.

Anyways, carnivores that hate vegetarians- take solace in the fact that, we too, get ambushed for our dietary choices.

Commenting on someone's diet seems to be a universal human trick. The reaction I get from drinking a  soda at work is akin to the reaction I'd expect if I pulled out Rinna's pill bag, liquefied them all, and injected them into my arm at my desk. But alas, I'm a rebel who keeps drinking soda.

My theory is- if you aren't paying my medical bills, I don't care what you think about what I choose to consume.

(sorry if this is a duplicate)

Just my opinions:

I see good and bad in all of them. 

Dorit - Love her style but ridiculous and pretentious accent. I can't judge her for certain until two seasons (they always seem to change after the learning curve). TattooedMan took one look at her and PK during the car episode and said "FAKE MONEY" and he doesn't even watch the show. They reek of phony to him. IMO, Dorit was most definitely trying to insinuate that Rinna has a pill problem but she got shut down so it didn't go anywhere. As for her convo with LVP when she feigned shock that LVP was the one twisting it into a pill problem, spare me, Dorito. You knew what you were doing then pretended to be like "What? Noooo" to absolve yourself from the gossip that you continually tried to start. The pantygate thing was pathetic. She was jealous because her husband said he liked the view. She jabbed at Erika the entire season and I'm actually surprised it took this long for Erika to pop off on her. PK is a rude, disgusting slob. I don't like him at all.

Erika - I like her for the most part. She seems like a loyal friend but aloof, which makes her seem like she thinks she's above everyone. She seems unhappy to me this season. When the housewives are unhappy in their personal lives it shows. I notice how much nicer most (not all) of them are after they get divorced. Her look is a disaster this season. Reminds me of someone who gained weight and tries to hide it with baggy, ill-fitting clothes.  Her gays are steering her wrong and it makes me believe they are using her as a joke. That said, I have spent a lot of time with drag queens so I get her personality a bit. The "I'm fabulous" stuff is straight out of a drag queen playbook, so it doesn't bother me. I think it's mostly tongue-in-cheek. A little humility would serve her well at this point, probably. I think she's one of those people who in actuality is more boring than bored.

Eileen - Classy and so pretty.  I love her dresses and her hair and she seems like a good person. 

Rinna - Sad. She really wants to be accepted. I think she's probably a decent person but loves attention and running her mouth. Maybe it's the lack of carbs that makes her go bananas sometimes. And, yes, if you don't want people talking about your giant pill bag, don't wave it around. She should have just laughed Dorit's gossip off.

LVP - Bitch. Gets worse with each season and she used to be my favorite. I do admire her rescue work.

Kyle - Same Kyle. She aight.

Kim - Girl, bye. Focus on recovery and less on what people say about you. You aren't 15.

Eden - Strange person but seems to have a good heart. I find her boring but she doesn't get a lot of airtime so who knows.

Generally, as the ladies evolve, so do my opinions of them.

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

But it is certainly nothing new, nor was it invented with Lisar. They went all the way to Mexico a few seasons ago to argue over magazines in a suitcase. We all get that this is the way the drama is supposed to unfold. Do it while they are away and ruin the beautiful scenery. Do it when it will cause the most drama. Let's face it, when Eden came to LVP's house to drop the bomb that Lisar had been talking crap about Kyle and Kim, LVP waited on purpose several days to tell Kyle when it would be the most dramatic. When they were away in Mexico. Does anyone out there believe that in real life LVP wouldn't have called Kyle to give her this juicy scoop the minute Eden left her house? Probably before she had pulled her car from the driveway? Of course she would have never waited. She would have wanted for Kyle to have this information as soon as possible, and not while she was trying to celebrate such an exciting event for Mauricio. This is the formula that was given to us and them years ago. 

• Love 5