Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E12: Say Yes – Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

halgia
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, AimingforYoko said:

Please, Rick's not going to be killed by a walker. It's like Michonne doesn't know what show she's on.

Ok. Not to mention Michonne would never respond this way. See her response to Carl being in danger then shot in the eye. She would've went into full on warrior mode killing every Walker she saw. 

• Love 5
Just now, minamurray78 said:

are those guns any good? Being out exposed to the elements for so long.

In real life, probably not. In TWD world, absolutely! Just like two year old Insulin, gasoline, and canned food still being right as rain without refrigeration or any other special storage.

• Love 4
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Enero said:

Ok. Not to mention Michonne would never respond this way. See her response to Carl being in danger then shot in the eye. She would've went into full on warrior mode killing every Walker she saw. 

She could see there was maybe hope to get Carl help. This would have been a hopeless situation. I know it's Michonne but I get it..

Edited by Boofish
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, minamurray78 said:

are those guns any good? Being out exposed to the elements for so long.

Not to mention they need more ammo.

And dang, show.  I would have given the show runners mad props if they'd had the guts to kill off Rick or Michonne. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Macbeth said:

NO Michonne.  Rick is not worth dying over. 

I like you so much better than him.

You are the sun in that relationship

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MICHONNE????

We all know Rick ain't all that.  Lori broke land-speed records jumping on Shane's stuff the second she knew Rick was dead.

Is Michonne going to start singing Tammy Wynette songs next?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, mightysparrow said:

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MICHONNE????

We all know Rick ain't all that.  Lori broke land-speed records jumping on Shane's stuff the second she knew Rick was dead.

Is Michonne going to start singing Tammy Wynette songs next?

Shane WAS all that, though. Just sayin'.

• Love 6

I will give her a pass because she had to be in complete shock. It was a normal reaction especially considering she loves him. No one is too tough they don't need and feel love. Even Rosita was more tolerable when she was getting laid.

• Love 2
(edited)

They are annoying but I actually agree and think they'll need more guns.

Hell, they probably need more guns just to pierce Negan's ego.

Edited by bosawks
  • Love 3