Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E12: Say Yes – Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

halgia
  • Start Topic

(edited)

always makes me sad to see places where people tried to make a stand early in the ZA ... you know, when this was a better show (also why i'm sad)

Edited by EllenC
  • Love 8

So what exactly happened there?  Did the carnies declare those two acres to be their sovereign nation or something?

I guess Michonne and Rick weren't at the Big Spot raid to know that the roof might be weak.

• Love 6
Just now, riverheightsnancy said:

How have these places not been discovered before? With all these people scavenging for Negan? 

Not every scavenging trip is successful, and not every scavenger is thorough. Think of how much it takes to move a home from place to place now.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, eejm said:

So what exactly happened there?  Did the carnies declare those two acres to be their sovereign nation or something?

I guess Michonne and Rick weren't at the Big Spot raid to know that the roof might be weak.

Michonne was there.  But just because something happened, doesn't mean the writers have to remember or acknowledge it.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Boofish said:

Rosita has always been insufferable but maybe it was just me. Haven't like her since she called Glenn an asshole back in season 4.

She has. It just seems to be getting more pronounced lately.

• Love 1
Just now, eejm said:

Michonne was  at Big Spot, when the roof collapsed.

Appears the military and civilians had a camp there.

They tried to make a stand, when it got swarmed by a horde.

• Love 1

Was Michonne with the group when the walkers dropped through the unsafe roof?  Certainly they heard of that occurrence.  Will they ever ever learn??  Camp Dinner Bell at their most Camp Dinner Bellness.

• Love 2