Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E12: Feeding A Need

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Granimal said:

This is right-on. I went to rescue a kitty and knew exactly what I wanted. A one year old black cat literally grabbed my arm as I passed his cage. He has now lived with us for years. Never regretted it. He knew better than I did where he belonged.

Awww. This reminds me of my sweet Pico.  I was at the shelter helping out and went to see the kitties.  I didn't even see him, I was looking at a mama cat and poom! He had run up to me and hit the side of my leg with his front paws.  I looked down at him and scooped him up.  He cuddled in my arms.  He liked to be held in just the way I like to hold kitties.  We walked around the cat shelter with him curled in the crook of my arm.  When I put him down, he tried to get back in my arms in every way he could.  I tried to resist him.  He doesn't have the sort of looks I like in a cat although his eyes are a beautiful green and he has classic tabby markings.  But he is so incredibly loving.  I'm glad he saw me and wanted me. 

Edited by Stinamaia
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, Granimal said:

This is right-on. I went to rescue a kitty and knew exactly what I wanted. A one year old black cat literally grabbed my arm as I passed his cage. He has now lived with us for years. Never regretted it. He knew better than I did where he belonged.

I love this.  I posted a story of mine in the Small Talk in the Cabana thread.

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

Gotta say, unpopular opinion but I actually adore Dorit.  I think she has been a good addition.  She's very attractive and just ridiculously extra enough to stick around and not be a one and done.  I like P.K too (ducks)

• Love 20
3 minutes ago, Noire said:

Gotta say, unpopular opinion but I actually adore Dorit.  I think she has been a good addition.  She's very attractive and just ridiculously extra enough to stick around and not be a one and done.  I like P.K too (ducks)

I agree!  

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Noire said:

At least you OWN IT! 

(I don't really mind her, either--though I still can't un-see the Brittany Murphy comparison.)

• Love 1

Team Dorit since she pulled the I don't remember card on Eileen.  For me, it was the first time that I saw someone shut her and her we need to discuss this endlessly schtick up.

I also like PK.  uses Noire as human shield while I run away

To Andy's post below.  Yes and no.  Yes because they both pretended they didn't remember.  No because IMHO, Dorit used it to save herself from repetitive, stupid and pointless demands from Eileen to come to an understanding over nothing. 

Rinna is doing it to keep Kyle from driving a bus over her.  She's buying herself time by throwing Eden under the bus first and deflecting.  

Edited by dosodog
  • Love 17
On 2/23/2017 at 9:38 AM, KungFuBunny said:

Lisa Rinna hates Kim Richards and Kim Richards hates Lisa Rinna. Kim reminds me of Caroline Manzo in the sense that she gives anyone new to her circle both the side eye and the stink eye. She did this with Taylor, Brandi and Lisa Rinna. She also due to whatever can snipe at someone she is friendly with out of the blue. Rinna’s lunging for Kim in Amsterdam reminded me of Kyle’s lunge in the limo – both were precipitated by Kim alluding to unsavory acts by their respective husbands. For Kyle it was the implication that Mauricio stole her goddamn house and he is in the realty business. For Rinna, I dunno what is was other than I know something about your hubby that will ruin your public image.

Rinna never got over it and she never moved forward. The problem is she has said she wants to move forward and she even said she already did. When she said at Game night, let’s talk about your arrest she should not have apologized to Kim. I guess she will blame Lisa V for manipulating her into an apology. She should have just said, yeah you wanna fight I’ll get down in the gutter with you.

Rinna saying to Eden, Kyle enables her, Kim is mostly sober, and Kim is this close to death was Rinna lobbying for people to be on her side (in this case Eden) Eden already expressed she felt coldness from both Kyle and Kim. So this information from Rinna just “validated” Eden’s own opinion. I don’t think what Rinna said was so “horrible”, it’s been discussed many times. Catty and bitchy comments are gonna be made on this show whether it plays out in a scene or in their TH shots. It will be even cattier and bitchier if it’s with someone you can’t stand. My stance is you’ve got 2 assholes that hate each other, of course they are gonna shit, shart and fart at each other any chance they get.

Rinna remembers. She probably discussed this with her publicist or Harry as soon as they filmed the boutique scene and made a mutual agreement on how they would play this. She chose her path and she is staying firm. I can picture Rinna at the reunion saying a few weeks earlier to that scene, my doctor had prescribed Ambien. One of the side effects is sleepwalking – apparently it affected me in my waking stage too…I seriously don’t remember.

I also think Kyle will forgive Rinna and remain friends with her as her own fuck you to Kim for remaining friends with Brandi.

I sort of feel for Lisa Rinna because I think you are right in a lot of your assessment and I think she is just so disconnected from how she truly feels at any given moment. I think Rinna has a deep need to please and gets wildly reactive depending on how she perceives others are perceiving her. From what I could see, Rinna was pissed at Kim for her behavior at Game Night - particularly upset with the ridiculous, "I never said a word about your husband," which, let's face it, was absolutely designed to push Rinna's buttons once again - but the other women pretty much leveraged all the blame on Rinna for her let's-talk-about-your-arrest "low blow" (which, again, I just cannot f-ing deal with Lisa Vanderpum of all people now being one of Kim's ardent defenders - give me a break, Ms. Chess Master), and Rinna kowtowed to group sentiment and gave an apology. My feeling is that when the dust settled, her true feelings caught up with her, that she felt unjustly blamed for the night's events and then we got her reactive vomiting with Eden the next day. It's kind of like how she sent those angry texts to Kim following the Season 5 finale party. I think Rinna suffers from a classic case of not getting it out in the present moment, it balloons inside of her and then she just impulsively reacts, which then makes her feel shamed all over again. I don't particularly like Rinna, she is pretty annoying, and she is pretty terrible at "owning" her shit, but I do have compassion for her because I think she is her own worst enemy. She needs to learn how to genuinely give zero fucks - because right now she gives about a million of them. And she just spins out in these spirals that could be avoided if she simply stuck to her guns, meant what she said and gave it to people straight.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, AndySmith said:

So we can say Rinna pulled a Dorit?

Not really. LOL Dorit didn't remember a snippet of conversation she had with Rinna during an hours long dinner party where a lot of things were discussed and it was not a conversation that she started either. Now Rinna, on the other hand, started her conversation with Eden, it was also just the 2 of them talking. Rinna purposely asked Eden for "help" and then made very pointed comments about both Kim and Kyle, not easy to forget generalized comments, but very specific comments about the 2 of them to a woman that she knew had her own issues with alcoholism, a family history of alcoholism and the death of her sister to a drug overdose. So, they are not comparable IMO.

• Love 11
35 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Not really. LOL Dorit didn't remember a snippet of conversation she had with Rinna during an hours long dinner party where a lot of things were discussed and it was not a conversation that she started either. Now Rinna, on the other hand, started her conversation with Eden, it was also just the 2 of them talking. Rinna purposely asked Eden for "help" and then made very pointed comments about both Kim and Kyle, not easy to forget generalized comments, but very specific comments about the 2 of them to a woman that she knew had her own issues with alcoholism, a family history of alcoholism and the death of her sister to a drug overdose. So, they are not comparable IMO.

Not to mention, when Eileen approached Dorit, she launched into such long, circular, and meandering "articulation" that she sounded about as clear and to-the-point as a shopfront psychic.

Whereas Kyle directly asked, "did you or did you not say 'Kim is close to death' and that I'm her 'enabler.'" 

Apples and spaceships imo.

• Love 14

Not really. LOL Dorit didn't remember a snippet of conversation she had with Rinna during an hours long dinner party where a lot of things were discussed and it was not a conversation that she started either

It was more than a snippet of conversation, it was enough of a dialogue between Lisa, Dorit, and PK for Bravo to make a scene out of it, and something the producers themselves must have noticed later when Dorit pulled a "I don't remember saying that" as well. It wasn't just a random line Dorit threw out there, there was some back and forth going on, especially between PK and Rinna, and Dorit was right there taking part of it. So, they are comparable IMO. But to each their own.

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

It was more than a snippet of conversation, it was enough of a dialogue between Lisa, Dorit, and PK for Bravo to make a scene out of it, and something the producers themselves must have noticed later when Dorit pulled a "I don't remember saying that" as well. It wasn't just a random line Dorit threw out there, there was some back and forth going on, especially between PK and Rinna, and Dorit was right there taking part of it. So, they are comparable IMO. But to each their own.

Not really comparable at all other than both Rinna and Dorit claimed to not remember something, and Dorit was expected to remember what PL said as well as what she said in response to Rinna announcing that Eileen's mom died "during" last season. It was 1 conversation during a dinner party that had multiple guests attending, multiple conversations, liquor flowing and several comments about the other HWs made by Rinna, Dorit and PK. Yes, production/editors did zero in on it when they were at the editing stage, which could have been well after Rinna's claim of "not remembering" what she told Eden in a 1 on 1 conversation that went into details about Kim/Kyle. I can see Dorit not remembering and I can see her just saying that because she saw that Eileen was after an apology over nothing but either way, Rinna not remembering what she said about Kim/Kyle to Eden in a private conversation was nothing more than trying to deflect until she could make up an excuse as to why she said what she did, especially about Kyle "enabling Kim" and that Kim "is this close to death" or so that she could shift blame entirely onto Eden for the comments she, Rinna, made. But as you point out, to each their own, which is why we all love this site! We can try and view things from different perspectives even if we do not agree.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 6

Not really comparable at all other than both Rinna and Dorit claimed to not remember something, and Dorit was expected to remember what PL said as well as what she said in response to Rinna announcing that Eileen's mom died "during" last season. It was 1 conversation during a dinner party that had multiple guests attending, multiple conversations, liquor flowing and several comments about the other HWs made by Rinna, Dorit and PK

And? Still haven't convinced me either way that it is not comparable.

I can see her just saying that because she saw that Eileen was after an apology over nothing but either way

Well, as you said, we all have different perspectives and points of view. Who knows why Dorit claimed to have forgotten. I can see her doing it for the same reason Rinna did it. But hey, as you, we all have our own valid opinions and perspectives. Dorit and Rinna probably aren't the first HWs to pull out the "I don't remember saying that" excuse, and they probably won't be the last either.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

And? Still haven't convinced me either way that it is not comparable.

Well, as you said, we all have different perspectives and points of view. Who knows why Dorit claimed to have forgotten. I can see her doing it for the same reason Rinna did it. But hey, as you, we all have our own valid opinions and perspectives. Dorit and Rinna probably aren't the first HWs to pull out the "I don't remember saying that" excuse, and they probably won't be the last either.

Too me there is a big difference in remembering that you said that someone was "this close to death" or that your very good friend is an "enabler" to her "not completely sober" sister and saying that someone should have told the other HWs that their mother had passed. 1 sticks out, Rinna's comments, and the other was pretty much said in general during a conversation that was going on between others, Dorit's comment. Oh, and Dorit has never uttered the words "own it" to anyone about something they said either. She, Rinna, is also very fast to say "my truth", which is also know in the HW world as "my spin" on it when someone gets caught saying something mean/nasty/wrong! LOL

That said, I agree, it isn't the first time someone said they didn't remember and that it wont be the last time it is used either, it is HW 101! LOL

• Love 4

Well, it does seem that that there are different standards for different people.  I get that people don't like LR.  But, is Dorit (and PK) being held to the same standard?  Is Kim being held to the same standard (oh wait, she's a recovering alcoholic and the rules waver?)?  For me, they're all wrong.  The only reason Kim's history came up was because Kim went back to the LR/Kim feud.  Not LR.  You 'owe' me an apology.  The only reason why the LR/ LVP feud came up was because of Dorit and PK.  But then there is memory loss.  LR is not allowed to have memory loss.

Crap, I hate defending LR but Kim and Dorit and PK don't deserve excuses either.  If you're going to decide 'rules', it applied to everyone.  JMHO. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

To you. Not to me.

Its almost like you are allowing your bias and/or dislike of the HWs to excuse the actions of one while still holding another accountable for those same actions. Fair enough, I'm probably guilty of occasionally doing the same too from time to time.

No, I am not giving Dorit a pass just because I dislike Rinna but you have to take into account their personalities here. Dorit hasn't called anyone out, she isn't in your face. Yes, she is a bit odd and has a rather weird sense of humor but she wasn't talking smack about Eileen in that conversation, not at all. Rinna on the other hand was talking smack about both Kim and Kyle in her conversation with Eden. 1 comment, Dorit's, was a generalized comment and the other, Rinna's was very pointed and very personal about both Kim and Kyle.

Yes, we all give the HW we like a little more room but I don't think that is what I have done here though but I agree to disagree.

1 minute ago, breezy424 said:

Well, it does seem that that there are different standards for different people.  I get that people don't like LR.  But, is Dorit (and PK) being held to the same standard?  Is Kim being held to the same standard (oh wait, she's a recovering alcoholic and the rules waver?)?  For me, they're all wrong.  The only reason Kim's history came up was because Kim went back to the LR/Kim feud.  Not LR.  You 'owe' me an apology.  The only reason why the LR/ LVP feud came up was because of Dorit and PK.  But then there is memory loss.  LR is not allowed to have memory loss.

Crap, I hate defending LR but Kim and Dorit and PK don't deserve excuses either.  If you're going to decide 'rules', it applied to everyone.  JMHO. 

Yes, Kim did refer to her history with both Rinna and Eileen in her comment about how they were talking to Dorit at the table that night, using a family members death to excuse/explain away why they did/said something nasty to someone else. As for the apology, she didn't ask for 1 until Eden injected herself into the conversation, taking up for Rinna, which was ridiculous IMO. Kim should not have asked for 1 but that doesn't give Rinna cart blanche to go as low as she did either.

I strongly dislike Kim and have since season 2 and it makes me dislike Rinna more because she has me defending her. There was no justifiable reason for Rinna to say the things about Kim/Kyle to Eden. Again, Rinna already knew that Eden had issues about someone OD'ing/alcoholism/enabling, big issues, because Eden told her that before that shopping trip, at their lunch when Eden gave Rinna the "healing stone" and went into her own/families past addiction/death history.

As for Rinna's convenient memory loss, even Erika wasn't buying that load of BS either. LOL

• Love 8

you have to take into account their personalities here

Not really, I don't. It doesn't matter whether they harp on owning it or talked smack or whatever. The point is both women used "I forgot saying it" as an excuse. And this isn't the only time we saw something like this happen with Dorit. I think was it during game night, when she was arguing with LisaR and Eileen. Dorit brought up a conversation she had with Kyle (I can't remember what the exact wording was) where she claimed that Kyle said something, with Kyle retorting "hold on, I didn't say that, I said this instead" (or some variation). They then cut to the discussion Dorit and Kyle were having. Turns out Kyle was right, not Dorit. So it seems that Dorit has the same issues with memory that LisaR has.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Not really, I don't. It doesn't matter whether they harp on owning it or talked smack or whatever. The point is both women used "I forgot saying it" as an excuse. And this isn't the only time we saw something like this happen with Dorit. I think was it during game night, when she was arguing with LisaR and Eileen. Dorit brought up a conversation she had with Kyle (I can't remember what the exact wording was) where she claimed that Kyle said something, with Kyle retorting "hold on, I didn't say that, I said this instead" (or some variation). They then cut to the discussion Dorit and Kyle were having. Turns out Kyle was right, not Dorit. So it seems that Dorit has the same issues with memory that LisaR has.

Yes, Dorit did not remember correctly who said what in that conversation either. LOL That still doesn't mean that she lied about not remember saying something at her dinner party to Rinna about Eileen's mother dying, is it possible that she lied on purpose, Yes it is, but I am not convinced it is a pattern after only 2 times. Rinna on the other hand, was lying about not remembering. Her body language said she did remember, every single time she tried to deny it, to Kyle, to Lisa, to Erika and to Eden herself, she looked guilty. LOL Oh, and this isn't the first time Rinna has denied saying/doing something where the video or other HW/her husband show/say otherwise. IMO, Rinna says things without thinking and then has blabber mouth remorse when called out on it. I will say this for Brandi, she would at least admit to saying it and then double down on whatever she said. Rinna makes these crazy comments, doesn't remember them, then tries to explain it away by blaming someone else (her childhood/dad, being a people pleaser, whatever she can think of). LOL

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

No, I am not giving Dorit a pass just because I dislike Rinna but you have to take into account their personalities here. Dorit hasn't called anyone out, she isn't in your face. Yes, she is a bit odd and has a rather weird sense of humor but she wasn't talking smack about Eileen in that conversation, not at all. Rinna on the other hand was talking smack about both Kim and Kyle in her conversation with Eden. 1 comment, Dorit's, was a generalized comment and the other, Rinna's was very pointed and very personal about both Kim and Kyle.

Yes, we all give the HW we like a little more room but I don't think that is what I have done here though but I agree to disagree.

Yes, Kim did refer to her history with both Rinna and Eileen in her comment about how they were talking to Dorit at the table that night, using a family members death to excuse/explain away why they did/said something nasty to someone else. As for the apology, she didn't ask for 1 until Eden injected herself into the conversation, taking up for Rinna, which was ridiculous IMO. Kim should not have asked for 1 but that doesn't give Rinna cart blanche to go as low as she did either.

I strongly dislike Kim and have since season 2 and it makes me dislike Rinna more because she has me defending her. There was no justifiable reason for Rinna to say the things about Kim/Kyle to Eden. Again, Rinna already knew that Eden had issues about someone OD'ing/alcoholism/enabling, big issues, because Eden told her that before that shopping trip, at their lunch when Eden gave Rinna the "healing stone" and went into her own/families past addiction/death history.

As for Rinna's convenient memory loss, even Erika wasn't buying that load of BS either. LOL

Sorry Wire, and you know I love you, you are giving Dorit a pass and it hasn't anything to do with personalities.  Both Dorit and PK because they're friends with LVP were trying to call LR out.  Sorry, but that's why PK went there and Dorit backed it up  and somehow 'forgetting' it doesn't hold muster.  Convenient memory loss.

Kim is no less innocent.  She did said to LR that she owed her an apology.  And the ironic part is that LR did give Kim an apology but the response from Kim was silence.  No apology from Kim.  She owes everyone who was forced to put up with her drunken behavior in the past an apology.  Disease or not, Kim still holds responsibility.  

Bottom line:  Different rules for different people. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, Dorit did not remember correctly who said what in that conversation either. LOL That still doesn't mean that she lied about not remember saying something at her dinner party to Rinna about Eileen's mother dying, is it possible that she lied on purpose, Yes it is, but I am not convinced it is a pattern after only 2 times. Rinna on the other hand, was lying about not remembering. Her body language said she did remember, every single time she tried to deny it, to Kyle, to Lisa, to Erika and to Eden herself, she looked guilty. LOL Oh, and this isn't the first time Rinna has denied saying/doing something where the video or other HW/her husband show/say otherwise. IMO, Rinna says things without thinking and then has blabber mouth remorse when called out on it. I will say this for Brandi, she would at least admit to saying it and then double down on whatever she said. Rinna makes these crazy comments, doesn't remember them, then tries to explain it away by blaming someone else (her childhood/dad, being a people pleaser, whatever she can think of). LOL

Her body language?  So Dorit's body language was different so therefore she is innocent.  Sorry, that's not proof of anything.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, breezy424 said:

Sorry Wire, and you know I love you, you are giving Dorit a pass and it hasn't anything to do with personalities.  Both Dorit and PK because they're friends with LVP were trying to call LR out.  Sorry, but that's why PK went there and Dorit backed it up  and somehow 'forgetting' it doesn't hold muster.  Convenient memory loss.

Kim is no less innocent.  She did said to LR that she owed her an apology.  And the ironic part is that LR did give Kim an apology but the response from Kim was silence.  No apology from Kim.  She owes everyone who was forced to put up with her drunken behavior in the past an apology.  Disease or not, Kim still holds responsibility.  

Bottom line:  Different rules for different people. 

No, as much as I like Lisa, I am not a big fan of PK's so far, although I will admit that Dorit is growing on me these last few episodes, him, not so much. Also, I know better than to buy into productions connection intros for any of the newbies. Kyle also knew PK/Dorit before filming began because of Boy George/CA and I suspect that is how those 2 really joined the show, through Kyle not Lisa.

Was Kim ridiculous to ask Rinna for an apology...YES (which I have stated numerous times) she was but even though Rinna gave her one, she, Rinna, didn't mean it, not for 1 second, she said it only to make everyone else back off of her after her nasty comment, not because she really felt bad. Giving an fake apology is almost as bad as never giving one that should be given. Oh, and Rinna would be down the list of people that Kim needs to apologize to on this show (past as well as present) and in her personal life.

If anyone, not just Rinna, is expecting an apology from Kim then they don't really know her. Kim is an arrogant, selfish jerk at her core and will never admit to any wrong doing, sober or drunk.....never and to keep expecting one is a waste of time. But, that doesn't excuse Rinna's words either, 2 wrongs don't make one of them better than the other, it makes them both liars and looking foolish/wrong.

Had Rinna not gone to Eden like she did, it would be a different story right now but Rinna did and here we are.  

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Her body language?  So Dorit's body language was different so therefore she is innocent.  Sorry, that's not proof of anything.

Dorit didn't stammer, she didn't get upset, yell, cry or act offended with Eileen. She was calm and rational with her. So, Either Dorit was telling the truth or she is a good enough liar to make it as a top actress, unlike Rinna. LOL Rinna on the other hand, stammered, hemmed/hawed, pouted and then cried but could not produce any tears. LOL

• Love 8

"When I told Lisa Rinna that I was coming here, she had texted me that there was something brough up at your dinner party about a gathering that we had with all the women right before my mother died ..." 

Dorit unequivocally and consistently: "I don't know what you're talking about and I don't remember your name being involved in the conversation." 

Ambiguous droning droning droning droning droning droning droning droning droning droning droning droning droning droning droning from Eileen that literally takes up most of five *edited* minutes.

Dorit: "okay, what you want me to understand is that your disagreement with Lisa Vanderpump had nothing to do with your mother."

Done (well, not really, because Rinna attacked her AGAIN when Eileen orchestrated the Game Night pile on) 

Vs. 

"Did you or did you not say 'Kim is close to death' and that she is 'not a hundred percent sober' I'm an  'enabler'?"

"Eden came to me and said you said 'Kim is close to death.'"

Lisa Rinna: I don't remember saying that. I said 'I do not wanna talk about this, I do not want to have this conversation.' SHE wanted to fix my relationship with Kim. THIS IS EDEN! IM NOT GONNA TAKE THIS! MAYBE EDEN NEEDS TO OWN HER SHIT. SHE'S COMING UP WITH IT HERSElf! IM NOT GONNA ALLOW EDEN SASSOON TO TWIST HOW IVE BEEN SO CAREFUL with how I use my words. But I'm not going to allow Eden to twist this around. I mean, I didn't say it in a hateful mean way if it was said. Obviously, someone heard someone say it like that. So if I said it, it was in another context. I can't say yes or no in that moment because my intent was not bad."

Proceedes to meltdown in scenery-chewing histrionics and rushes to berate Eden. 

• Love 17
16 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I sort of feel for Lisa Rinna because I think you are right in a lot of your assessment and I think she is just so disconnected from how she truly feels at any given moment. I think Rinna has a deep need to please and gets wildly reactive depending on how she perceives others are perceiving her. From what I could see, Rinna was pissed at Kim for her behavior at Game Night - particularly upset with the ridiculous, "I never said a word about your husband," which, let's face it, was absolutely designed to push Rinna's buttons once again - but the other women pretty much leveraged all the blame on Rinna for her let's-talk-about-your-arrest "low blow" (which, again, I just cannot f-ing deal with Lisa Vanderpum of all people now being one of Kim's ardent defenders - give me a break, Ms. Chess Master), and Rinna kowtowed to group sentiment and gave an apology. My feeling is that when the dust settled, her true feelings caught up with her, that she felt unjustly blamed for the night's events and then we got her reactive vomiting with Eden the next day. It's kind of like how she sent those angry texts to Kim following the Season 5 finale party. I think Rinna suffers from a classic case of not getting it out in the present moment, it balloons inside of her and then she just impulsively reacts, which then makes her feel shamed all over again. I don't particularly like Rinna, she is pretty annoying, and she is pretty terrible at "owning" her shit, but I do have compassion for her because I think she is her own worst enemy. She needs to learn how to genuinely give zero fucks - because right now she gives about a million of them. And she just spins out in these spirals that could be avoided if she simply stuck to her guns, meant what she said and gave it to people straight.

Agreed!

Which was kind of Edens point during her sit down explaining how Rinna is the victim, thrower AND driver of that metaphorical bus that she claims she keeps getting "thrown under"

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, AndySmith said:

But the context of that conversation was very blurry because there was a lot going on in that conversation. Rinna was first talking about herself and I'm not sure but then the question was asked if that emotional distress could have contributed to maybe mishandling emotions towards the cast during their issues. That conversation didn't go very far. Rinna denied that she thought it had any impact then randomly brought up Eileen. She phrased it like "and Eileen lost her mother with all that going on" (paraphrase). It almost slipped by me that she was talking about the timeline coinciding with taping of the reunion and not conflict during the season (probably because I was privy to the reunion flashback that Dorit and PK didn't get to see to put the timeline together correctly).  PK and Dorit were discussing the conflict with the ladies and Rinna maybe acting out because of what she was going thru and because Rinna incorporated the fact that Eileen too was dealing with personal tragedy while wrapping up the season the same sentiment of the conversation shifted to speaking on whether maybe that was the case with Eileen as well. And if they are now going to point out how horrible the others were to treat them that way while they were mourning their parents then it would be unfair to say since neither shared with the women that they were both going through deaths in the family.

That's what Dorit and PK's opinion was. Not so much that Eileen had to tell the others that her mom passed but that its not fair to make it seem as if LVP or any of the women were being harsh to a women who just lost her mom when they didn't even know she did. That's the point they were trying to make in that context so I can understand how Dorit didn't understand what Eileen was talking about because Eileen was not only confusing when she brought it up but she brought it up as if there was a deliberate conversation started about her and the death of her mom and that it was intently discussed when in reality it was brought up in the middle of another conversation being had about Rinna and her conflict with LVP.  Eileen was introduced midway during a completely different conversation that was focusing on Rinna and her issues, Eileen wasn't originally the focus of that conversation. I think had they worked through the conversation a bit better Dorit may have had one of those moments where she would have remembered the snippet of conversation where Eileens name was inserted and they THEN began to insert their own thoughts on the matter. Eileen freaking made it seem like Rinna told her Dorit and PK pulled up two chairs and started grilling Rinna about her and how she handled her mothers death and how she should have told the cast and that wasn't the case so I totally get why Dorit was completely confused.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Yours Truly said:

But the context of that conversation was very blurry because there was a lot going on in that conversation. Rinna was first talking about herself and I'm not sure but then the question was asked if that emotional distress could have contributed to maybe mishandling emotions towards the cast during their issues. That conversation didn't go very far. Rinna denied that she thought it had any impact then randomly brought up Eileen. She phrased it like "and Eileen lost her mother will all that going on" (paraphrase). It almost slipped by me that she was talking about the timeline coinciding with taping of the reunion and not conflict during the season (probably because I was privy to the reunion flashback that Dorit and PK did get to see to put the timeline together correctly).  PK and Dorit were discussing the conflict with the ladies and Rinna maybe acting out because of what she was going thru and because Rinna incorporated the fact that Eileen too was dealing with personal tragedy while wrapping up the season the same sentiment of the conversation shifted to speaking on whether maybe that was the case with Eileen as well. And if they are now going to point out how horrible the others were to treat them that way while they were mourning their parents then it would be unfair to say since neither shared with the women that they were both going through deaths in the family.

That's what Dorit and PK's opinion was. Not so much that Eileen had to tell the others that her mom passed but that its not fair to make it seem as if LVP or any of the women were being harsh to a women who just lost her mom when they didn't even know she did. That's the point they were trying to make in that context so I can understand how Dorit didn't understand what Eileen was talking about because Eileen was not only confusing when she brought it up but she brought it up as if there was a deliberate conversation started about her and the death of her mom and that it was intently discussed when in reality it was brought up in the middle of another conversation being had about Rinna and her conflict with LVP.  Eileen was introduced midway during a completely different conversation that was focusing on Rinna and her issues, Eileen wasn't originally the focus of that conversation. I think had they worked through the conversation a bit better Dorit may have had one of those moments where she would have remembered the snippet of conversation where Eileens name was inserted and they THEN began to insert their own thoughts on the matter. Eileen freaking made it seem like Rinna told her Dorit and PK pulled up two chairs and started grilling Rinna about her and how she handled her mothers death and how she should have told the cast and that wasn't the case so I totally get why Dorit was completely confused.

And, why was Eileen OK with Rinna putting her personal/private business out there as a deflection in the first place? I get that Eileen didn't know that Rinna did that in real time but she knew by the time we all saw it on that episode but in her blog that week, Eileen gives Rinna a pass but calls out Dorit/PK. From Eileen's blog that week.... "When Lisa R. informed me that this had been brought up at dinner, I wanted to get to the bottom of it with Dorit. But Dorit said she didn’t remember. But now I know it was talked about. And there were some very strong opinions regarding myself and Lisa R. going around. Who is anyone to judge how I chose to handle the loss of my mother? Especially two people who I hardly know, and don’t have the all facts?" Eileen doesn't address the fact that Rinna brought her moms death up to deflect the conversation away from herself and is clearly upset that Dorit/PK had an opinion based on the misinformation that Rinna gave even after seeing the same episode we all saw in her blog. She really refuses to call Rinna out on anything, even when Rinna stirs Eileen's pot for her own use! LOL

• Love 10

Biggest issue to me about Eileen's presentation to Dorit, was at dinner Rinna was talking about how Eileen was such a brave soldier to go the meeting (Reunion) two days after her mother died and not mention it, and had lost six people in her family that year.  All PK and Dorit really said is that it wasn't fair to the others' to not know what was going on.  Never once did they talk about her bereavement process.  Idiot Eileen when trying to dig at Dorit said, "two days before my mother died."  Why wouldn't Dorit be confused since the conversation didn't happen the way Eileen laid it out.  It was even dumber at Game Night when Rinna went for her explanation about needing to apologizing to Eileen about speaking of her family's deaths.  Just another BS Rinna excuse.

• Love 9

All of that seems like really nice deflection to what I think Dorit did, ie, pretty much what Rinna did. Again, to each their own.

With that said, Rinna's biggest problem is that she is an idiot at reality TV. I think Kyle said it best, Rinna isn't as smart as she thinks she is. She certainly isn't the master manipulator/stealth shit stirrer she is trying to be, and when she does try, it ends up blowing up in her face more often than not (some would say almost always). Some people, like LVP, are just good at it. Rinna just needs to stop trying at it.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, breezy424 said:

You do know there's no such thing as "proof" of someone forgetting a comment, right? That's why "I don't remember" is such an awesome lie. There's no way to disprove it for any housewife.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, AndySmith said:

All of that seems like really nice deflection to what I think Dorit did, ie, pretty much what Rinna did. Again, to each their own.

With that said, Rinna's biggest problem is that she is an idiot at reality TV. I think Kyle said it best, Rinna isn't as smart as she thinks she is. She certainly isn't the master manipulator/stealth shit stirrer she is trying to be, and when she does try, it ends up blowing up in her face more often than not (some would say almost always). Some people, like LVP, are just good at it. Rinna just needs to stop trying at it.

Alright, lets say that Dorit knowingly lied to Eileen, did she then try to blame Rinna for the conversation (even though she would have been correct) or try to deflect what Eileen was trying to convey to her, that she was not using her mothers death to deflect anything, was she nefarious in her comments to either Rinna or too/about Eileen? NO! Rinna on the other hand, did all of that and more. LOL Which changes how these women accept getting caught with their hands in the cookie gossip jar. LOL

• Love 4

I, for one, do not remember Dorit saying she did not remember.  I'm taking your words for it though.

No one is as good a stealth stirrer than Eileen.  She is a master at it. 

I think that Rinna remembers that she talked to Eden about Kim and Kyle in the guise of enlisting Eden's help only not. I think she may not have remembered her exact words, but did know she had said things Kyle would not have liked. Probably some of it came back to her by the time she came up with the not meaning it in an intentionally bad way.  And I think in her own mind she didn't mean it in a bad way because she was telling Eden that she could help Kyle and Kim. 

Maybe Rinna hates Kim because she has resentment against the other addicts in her life and sees them in Kim.  It's pointless to hate an addict because that too is getting caught in addiction's web.  Kim has no effect on Rinna's life unless Rinna allows it.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Stinamaia said:

It's pointless to hate an addict because that too is getting caught in addiction's web.  Kim has no effect on Rinna's life unless Rinna allows it.  

I agree, well said.

1 hour ago, Stinamaia said:

She is like a Siamese cat who takes a dislike to the family dog so stares at him until he freaks out.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 8
On 2/25/2017 at 8:33 PM, walnutqueen said:

Didn't she once tell someone that Harry was a fan of the hairy bush?

Yes, a group of them were in a limo/party bus.

I definitely remember Lisa Vanderpump there and saying "hairy bush" in her talking head shot.

I also remember when Rinna said it, I pictured a tour guide with machete whacking at the leaves and this song....

• Love 3
On 2/25/2017 at 9:25 PM, ivygirl said:

I'm so glad so many of us share a love (?) for RHOBH and ROL (and I too often flash back to Rock of Love: Bus. (Apparently Duff Goldman loved ROL as well; he said "Don't threaten me with a good time" on one of the cooking contest shows.)

Anyway... 

OMG - that was Tiffany who imbibed too much from her first day at the house. Should I be alarmed that I remember such things?

Oh whelp..if the next trivial pursuit comes with Reality TV trivia as a subject - you'll want me on your team.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Stinamaia said:

I, for one, do not remember Dorit saying she did not remember.  I'm taking your words for it though.

I think that Rinna remembers that she talked to Eden about Kim and Kyle in the guise of enlisting Eden's help only not. I think she may not have remembered her exact words, but did know she had said things Kyle would not have liked. Probably some of it came back to her by the time she came up with the not meaning it in an intentionally bad way.  And I think in her own mind she didn't mean it in a bad way because she was telling Eden that she could help Kyle and Kim. 

Maybe Rinna hates Kim because she has resentment against the other addicts in her life and sees them in Kim.  It's pointless to hate an addict because that too is getting caught in addiction's web.  Kim has no effect on Rinna's life unless Rinna allows it.  

To me, Rinna's resentment of Kim is probably the basic cast jealousy nonsense.  I can see where RInna gives a 100% and it seems to her she had run off Kim and Brandi, only to have Kim keep popping up.  Same with Yolanda, I think Rinna wanted her off because, she wasn't pulling her weight and who would pay attention to the little Rinnettes, with Gigi and Bella tearing up the fashion world?

Fatal mistake, and she is admitting it but it comes off weird is she got too close to Eden.  I truly believe she wanted an ally in Eden, until she realized Eden was a little overzealous in her eagerness to "help" Kim and Kyle.  Rinna overstated when she said Eden was the only who could get through to Kim. 

• Love 5

I agree, Zoeysmom. Rinna could have gotten the effect she wanted by saying a lot less.  Eileen would never have exposed herself like that.  Rinna could have just have said there were rough times when Kim was using ,and it was so difficult for Kyle, and poor Kyle was so worried, and she certainly hopes that Kim is sober now, and she just wants the best for Kim and Kyle.  Done. 

• Love 5
19 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Not really comparable at all other than both Rinna and Dorit claimed to not remember something, and Dorit was expected to remember what PL said as well as what she said in response to Rinna announcing that Eileen's mom died "during" last season. It was 1 conversation during a dinner party that had multiple guests attending, multiple conversations, liquor flowing and several comments about the other HWs made by Rinna, Dorit and PK. Yes, production/editors did zero in on it when they were at the editing stage, which could have been well after Rinna's claim of "not remembering" what she told Eden in a 1 on 1 conversation that went into details about Kim/Kyle. I can see Dorit not remembering and I can see her just saying that because she saw that Eileen was after an apology over nothing but either way, Rinna not remembering what she said about Kim/Kyle to Eden in a private conversation was nothing more than trying to deflect until she could make up an excuse as to why she said what she did, especially about Kyle "enabling Kim" and that Kim "is this close to death" or so that she could shift blame entirely onto Eden for the comments she, Rinna, made. But as you point out, to each their own, which is why we all love this site! We can try and view things from different perspectives even if we do not agree.

16 hours ago, lunastartron said:

"When I told Lisa Rinna that I was coming here, she had texted me that there was something brough up at your dinner party about a gathering that we had with all the women right before my mother died ..." 

Dorit unequivocally and consistently: "I don't know what you're talking about and I don't remember your name being involved in the conversation." 

Ambiguous droning droning droning droning droning droning droning droning droning droning droning droning droning droning droning from Eileen that literally takes up most of five *edited* minutes.

Dorit: "okay, what you want me to understand is that your disagreement with Lisa Vanderpump had nothing to do with your mother."

Done (well, not really, because Rinna attacked her AGAIN when Eileen orchestrated the Game Night pile on) 

Vs. 

"Did you or did you not say 'Kim is close to death' and that she is 'not a hundred percent sober' I'm an  'enabler'?"

"Eden came to me and said you said 'Kim is close to death.'"

Lisa Rinna: I don't remember saying that. I said 'I do not wanna talk about this, I do not want to have this conversation.' SHE wanted to fix my relationship with Kim. THIS IS EDEN! IM NOT GONNA TAKE THIS! MAYBE EDEN NEEDS TO OWN HER SHIT. SHE'S COMING UP WITH IT HERSElf! IM NOT GONNA ALLOW EDEN SASSOON TO TWIST HOW IVE BEEN SO CAREFUL with how I use my words. But I'm not going to allow Eden to twist this around. I mean, I didn't say it in a hateful mean way if it was said. Obviously, someone heard someone say it like that. So if I said it, it was in another context. I can't say yes or no in that moment because my intent was not bad."

Proceedes to meltdown in scenery-chewing histrionics and rushes to berate Eden. 

I'm with both of you on this one.  I can totally see how Dorit wouldn't remember  for the exact reasons stated above.  Rinna, on the other hand, remembers everything.  I'm sure of it.  

• Love 10
On 2/24/2017 at 6:04 PM, QuiteContraryMoni said:

Well, I'm not afraid of a challenge, when warranted. However, I didn't feel challenged by @WireWrap's response. Just felt like we were exchanging ideas. It seems like maybe you've been through this, or are somehow acutely aware of challenges with this set of ideas that you presented? Anyway, this is stepping over dollars to pick up nickels. I think we all agree that Kim's upbringing contributes to her current quality of life, which was my original point, that I have now reiterated several times. I think we can move on from the semantics. I have probably over-stated at this point what I meant. I don't understand the attachment to dollars and cents. At 3am on the way to the set every morning, I promise you, neither did Kim.

6 hours ago, AndySmith said:

As much as I'd love to debate this for pages, I have my opinion and sticking to it. Why can't I be allowed to have that opinion? You see it one way, I see it another. Lets just agree to disagree.

If it weren't for quibbling over semantics, beating dead horses Eileen style, and debating over opinions for pages none of the RHOBH episode threads would have posts past Wednesday of the week they aired and would all probably be about 2 pages long.

• Love 5

When Erika remarked there is a lot of "I don't remember", going on I broke down to three categories.  Erika originally said she didn't say it, didn't remember because she wanted to celebrate her post show high which turned into post show exhaustion, and her comments did have a fairly negative effect on LVP, Kyle and Rinna with Yolanda.

When Dorit and PK commented they were weighing in on something that really didn't concern them and I think Rinna felt a little overwhelmed with the inquiry and just played things poorly.  Originally she said she would not discuss it.  Then the pile of manure started building and she brought up Eileen. The conversation was never about Eileen and LVP's relationship.  There was really nothing more than conversation.  It is always in the recovery with Rinna, just like the stupid repeating the conversation with her hair dresser-who cared and why did she bring it up on camera?  It was a reason to get her questions about Yolanda out there.

The third conversation, be it out of ire, or stupidity, is just Rinna not being able to wiggle out of her words.  She said it, she feels it and not remembering was just a device to buy more time like Erika as opposed to Dorit who could not figure out where Eileen was coming from.

Eileen and Rinna both err on the side of bringing up negative things said about them again and again.  Kim who is not exactly the picture of mental health or common sense, is smart enough not to bring up her issues in a specific manner.  The other women screw up when they continue to talk about Kim or ask about her. 

Now Rinna is blaming Kyle for an extended game of telephone?  The statements Rinna made have not changed being passed from Rinna to Eden, to LVP to Kyle to Kim.  The only thing that has changed is Rinna can't cope with her irrational, impulsive behavior and she makes indefensible statements and wants to re-write history.

• Love 8
(edited)

You know how they could all stop talking about Kim?

How about not making her a plot line for Rinna and Kyle?  

Off the show with her and no one will talk about Kim anymore.  Simple solution.

Edited by b2H
  • Love 2
On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 4:58 PM, yourmomiseasy said:

If it weren't for quibbling over semantics, beating dead horses Eileen style, and debating over opinions for pages none of the RHOBH episode threads would have posts past Wednesday of the week they aired and would all probably be about 2 pages long.

I wish I could own my part in this, but I just can't remember having this conversation.

Oh look!  The ponies are by the pool!

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, b2H said:

You know how they could all stop talking about Kim?

How about not making her a plot line for Rinna and Kyle?  

Off the show with her and no one will talk about Kim anymore.  Simple solution.

How are they making her a plot line?  Because she's gone to a few gatherings at her sisters house?  So she's not allowed to live her life and do normal things like go to a party because she'll get talked about?  Bull crap.  She's sober, not dead.  She should be allowed to go and do what she wants without some asshole telling lies about her.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Sai said:

How are they making her a plot line?  Because she's gone to a few gatherings at her sisters house?  So she's not allowed to live her life and do normal things like go to a party because she'll get talked about?  Bull crap.  She's sober, not dead.  She should be allowed to go and do what she wants without some asshole telling lies about her.

She was also written out of the show.   This isn't why I watch the show.  I don't need this story to go on and on and on.  It needed to be over last season and allow Kim to recover, offscreen.

• Love 1