Type keyword(s) to search

2017 Tryouts and Training Camp: Candidates Included

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, HowdeeDo said:

Granted this picture is from forever ago. 

Really? That's interesting. So basically Holly uploaded an old pic with her new 'BFFL' Erica, implying that they both went somewhere? Does she mean literally or figuratively (ie. out the DCC door). 

Erica's comment on the photo is just as vague.

...okay clearly something went down behind the scenes if both Erica and Holly are teaming up and showing support on social media. They never really seemed all that close before - it was always Jenna and Erica or Jenna and Holly, never those two. 

Ten bucks on Jenna getting them both into serious sh*t and then throwing them under the bus to eliminate all possible competition for point. If I were Kashara I'd watch my back lol. Maybe this how the 2017 season will go down. All the vets and solid rookies dropping like flies until the DCC is just Jenna ft. Cristina's sh*tty kicks.  

• Love 17
10 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

Sorry I got confused! I thought that tess?bess? next to her has also retired. Goes to show how memorable I find half of them team :p

Is this an old photo? I thought Amy had short hair? Atleast she did like 24 hours ago...

• Love 1
6 hours ago, JerseyGirl said:

DCC veterans Amy, Cersten, Erica, Heather, KaShara, Lacey, Maggie and Milan. Three rookie hopeful Gina, Erin and Brianna.

In the Barbie recipient photo, who is the curly brunette 3rd in from the right? Looks like Madeline, but she isn't on your list as getting a Barbie. Did she? Cause I don't see Lacey in that picture ... I think... lol

54 minutes ago, autumdusk said:

...okay clearly something went down behind the scenes if both Erica and Holly are teaming up and showing support on social media. They never really seemed all that close before - it was always Jenna and Erica or Jenna and Holly, never those two. 

I guess that was my comment - other than DCC sisters, has Erica and Holly ever been besties? Isn't this rather out of the blue?

Here's my speculation: Holly and Jenna get called on the carpet for conduct and get taken off the HOF trip. Jenna knuckles under and takes her punishment. Holly gets angry and quits; a spur of the moment reaction. I think she later regrets that action, because I do think she loved being a DCC.  Later in TC, Erica realizes her injury is going to take some serious rehab, speaks with Kelli and Judy, and pulls herself from squad. Now she shows open support toward Holly. ( There wasn't social media support for Holly till Erica was also off the squad.)  Though I'm sure Holly has had other support from DCCs via phone calls, text and email. Guess we'll see something of what happened on MTT.

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, KatebytheSea said:

In the Barbie recipient photo, who is the curly brunette 3rd in from the right? Looks like Madeline, but she isn't on your list as getting a Barbie. Did she? Cause I don't see Lacey in that picture ... I think... lol

Yes, that's Lacey in the back and Milan in the far right with head cropped.

• Love 1

Sorry I can't figure out how to embed this video but here's one where Jenna and Lacey announce game day girl. I can't help but think that there must be a better leader or spokesperson in the group, "you know"? And it looks like she kind of just ignored Lacey, who was ready to announce first game day girl but instead Jenna just pounced ahead. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/DCCheerleaders/status/899067449529819140

I no longer like Jenna as a DCC. To those who thinks she adds a pop to the group, it's because she's literally adding hairwhips and movement to the choreo. You don't see anyone else in her group doing the same. It's a new thing she's been doing since last season, like she is golden girl and very desperate to stand out. I find her very annoying and disrespectful when she does that.

And I'm sorry to see Holly go. I think if she was gone last year, she wouldn't be missed but this year's team is lacking in vets. Her dress mishap was different from AutoAmy, it came unexpectedly and out of no where. I do think she could have put on some back up (and maybe she did! It was blurred on tv).

Cant wait to see whats up with ERICA!!! :( It better just be injury!

Edited by SnoopyJam
English
  • Love 5

Jenna has always rubbed me the wrong way for some reason.  I've never felt she had a personality I would like in person.  It's just a feeling about her, nothing concrete.  I've had it since she first made the team.

Edited by In a dream
  • Love 6
19 hours ago, Smplsimon said:

Yuko is on the team because 1) she's Asian and 2) she allows Kelli to say "we have girls from other countries on the team!"  If it weren't for those facts, she'd have NEVER even made training camp.  

and 3) the Cowboys are the sponsor of her visa. wouldn't be a good look if they pulled out.

• Love 3

Maybe Erica bought beer for Holly or they failed a drug test.  Of course these girls seem sweet ion the show, but it's reality tv.  I'm hoping they show all the drama.  This show has been too stale for too long and this would help. 

Whatever Erica did, it was bad.  If she simply left because of an injury, they would've addressed immediately.  She was kicked off.  

Edited by Runnergrl37
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, KatebytheSea said:

I guess that was my comment - other than DCC sisters, has Erica and Holly ever been besties? Isn't this rather out of the blue?

remember when holly and Raylee were close? That's over. Remember when holly and Allie were close? That's over. I remember on one of hollys Facebook lives that she said she was close with madeline, Erica, and Jenna. Seeing as how close Jenna and Erica are, if you are close with one you will kinda be close with the other. The three of them used to hang together but I never saw on social media just Erica and holly hanging out. It was Erica and Jenna or Jenna and holly or all three. 

As much as DCC brings the girls together, DCC dismissal brings them even closer.  

Edited by LaurelleJ
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, Holly85 said:

I wonder if they just let her back on or if they made her go threw a mini audition since she missed auditions

Not that I know anything, but I'm under the impression she was allowed to walk back onto the squad.  Part of me wonders if Stephanie had an understanding with her that if a late cut happened she would be welcomed back.

8 hours ago, Java said:

Kash I think does a good job and seems to be enjoying herself but, I think they should swap her with Lacey.

This!

6 hours ago, NMDD43 said:

Was that Kalyssa who did a hair flip? Literally no one else did one

I have a feeling I'll be doing a lot of eye rolling over her.  To think I accused Holly of being a showboat!

• Love 10
7 hours ago, Smplsimon said:

Jenna's short neck makes her look a bit weird, plus her moral failings render her unfit for that honor.

See, when it comes to where a dancer is going to be placed in a dance formation, I just don't care about "moral failings" or who likes who or who is nice or mean, etc. I just don't. Other people may care. K&J may care, but I definitely do not. I just like to see the best dancer in the most prominent position. 

I liked blond Holly, but I thought she was a bland dancer and never thought she was a great point. I've always found Jenn K to be extremely scripted, yet I thought she was an excellent point. Meanwhile, I thought Whitney's costume was gross and an embarrassment to DCC (more than anything Holly/Jenna are alleged to have done) and I was cool with her at point. It's not personal to me, but other ppl are free to use whatever criteria they want. 

1 hour ago, Runnergrl37 said:

Maybe Erica bought beer for Holly or they failed a drug test.  Of course these girls seem sweet ion the show, but it's reality tv.  I'm hoping they show all the drama.  This show has been too stale for too long and this would help. 

Whatever Erica did, it was bad.  If she simply left because of an injury, they would've addressed immediately.  She was kicked off.  

I'm not sure if what she did was bad, but it's clear she left on bad terms. She's salty. Maybe she thought or they told her that she could stay on with the injury, and then they backtracked which pissed her off and TeamHolly was just an obvious place to land lol. It could definitely be more serious too and an infraction on her part. Whatever it is, I'm here for it lol.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, M1977G said:

Yes to Charlotte's white dress! Age appropriate and very flattering. For once. I thought Lauren's interview dress was a bit too short to be considered professional, but I think in general, this year the candidates learned from Kat's mistake and dressed fairly appropriately.  I don't see how they all loved Lauren's abs but thought Lacey's body was too "masculine." Props to Neil for sticking up for her. 

Props to Rachel for stepping it up after her Kitty feedback! I like her!  Yes to those who are wondering about Kitty's inconsistencies with costume advice. Just last year, she told Heather O to pin her tutu on her butt like Lacey had.  ?  Speaking of Kitty, I'm so curious to know what she thought of Katelyn and what feedback she gave her in terms of appearance and dance. I really hope she reauditions next year, and in addition to a little makeover, I'd like to see a more lively, energetic routine from her. I think that also could have drawn more judges in and influenced their votes. She must have the power and punch, because she was not only a Golden Girl, she also was a Tiger Girl like Erica and Cersten, which means that she can rock Neicy's funky choreography with panache. Try again, Katelyn! 

ITA about NJ Briana. A wasted TC spot, in my opinion, that could have gone to Katelyn.  Sigh. 

Even though I like Lauren, I have to say that I prefer Lacey's body so I just don't get her cut. She's way cuter than half the new rookies.

2 hours ago, Runnergrl37 said:

That's what I'm thinking as well. Plus, with all  her posts about God and His plan, I would expect her to post the typical "God has other plans for me" from her. AND she should have moved to All Stars. It's only fair since they've actually allowed injured girls to stay on the squad, if they thought that Erica wouldn't be able to perform for a few months, keep her around to see what happens-or at least as a consolation prize.

• Love 4

I found it very telling that when Holly's top fell off and she exited the dance floor, I didn't see much sympathy in the eyes of the vets who watched it.  I've heard she is extremely disliked by those on the team.

• Love 3
Just now, Smplsimon said:

I found it very telling that when Holly's top fell off and she exited the dance floor, I didn't see much sympathy in the eyes of the vets who watched it.  I've heard she is extremely disliked by those on the team.

I personally took it more like mild shock, plus they never really show emotions besides excitement. But yeah most of them probably didn't know what happened until she started leaving the stage-but we only saw their faces from the moment it  happened. It takes some time to register, and I also don't think they would ever dare to show to K&J they're anything less than loving, supportive teammates to one another.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Jess14 said:

See, when it comes to where a dancer is going to be placed in a dance formation, I just don't care about "moral failings" or who likes who or who is nice or mean, etc. I just don't. Other people may care. K&J may care, but I definitely do not. I just like to see the best dancer in the most prominent position. 

I liked blond Holly, but I thought she was a bland dancer and never thought she was a great point. I've always found Jenn K to be extremely scripted, yet I thought she was an excellent point. Meanwhile, I thought Whitney's costume was gross and an embarrassment to DCC (more than anything Holly/Jenna are alleged to have done) and I was cool with her at point. It's not personal to me, but other ppl are free to use whatever criteria they want. 

I'm not sure if what she did was bad, but it's clear she left on bad terms. She's salty. Maybe she thought or they told her that she could stay on with the injury, and then they backtracked which pissed her off and TeamHolly was just an obvious place to land lol. It could definitely be more serious too and an infraction on her part. Whatever it is, I'm here for it lol.

All.Of.This.

The truth is these are dancers with pompoms - just put the best dancers out there and get over youselves.  I am certainly not worried about the moral and ethical shortcomings of the NFL cheerleaders on my favorite team.

But my favorite team also isn't positioning their cheerleaders as "world class" role models who are second to the Lord himself. The DCC brings this scrutiny on themselves, which makes it incredibly entertaining when they continually can't live up to their own self proclaimed standards.

Edited by Dccfan126
  • Love 15
46 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

Even though I like Lauren, I have to say that I prefer Lacey's body so I just don't get her cut. She's way cuter than half the new rookies.

That's what I'm thinking as well. Plus, with all  her posts about God and His plan, I would expect her to post the typical "God has other plans for me" from her. AND she should have moved to All Stars. It's only fair since they've actually allowed injured girls to stay on the squad, if they thought that Erica wouldn't be able to perform for a few months, keep her around to see what happens-or at least as a consolation prize.

Agreed x 2. Lacey was as gorgeous and fresh as they kept claiming Brianna was (imo she looked like 12 with zero sex appeal). I can't see how Lacey was any more 'masculine' than Steph, Kelli Q or Lauren. I also find it so sexist that they apparently think a woman who has visible muscles anywhere other than her abs isn't feminine...c'mon these girls hardly look like body builders and their arms are getting shoved in massive sleeves anyway! I mean????? I'm struggling to compute. Kelli and Judy want powerful dancers but how dare they have anything but skinny little chicken arms and legs. Okay. cool. Makes sense????? No wonder Brianna could barely get her kicks to 90 degrees, omg. Get the girl on a squat rack and give her one of those protein shakes every DCC and their dog seem to be shilling on insta lately. 

Good point re Erica. If she had parted on amazing terms she would have been a shoo-in for All Star...sigh. I know I keep saying this but I seriously miss her. I thought we'd get another 2 years of her! At least with other retiring, fave vets like Jessica or Danielle we got a long farewell, goodbyes on twitter and they're still around as All Stars. It sucks worse with Erica because the rug was pulled out underneath us and her loss is really palpable in this year's weak team. Can't believe they went from a season with power dancers like Jenn K, Amy T, Melissa, Holly, Erica etc to this year basically just having Jenna's thirsty ass with Lacey, Robin, Cersten etc. The team used to be *stacked* with powerhouse dancers with serious pop. Now that seems to be the minority...can you just imagine putting some people on this team next to last year's or one from a few years ago with dancers like Mia, Jacie, Aston, Angela etc? Those alumni would have danced *rings* (and a jump split) around them.

ps. Kaylssa (or whatever her name is) is irritating me already. She's giving me the same thirsty vibes Holly & Jenna do but without the talent to justify it. Girl, sit the f*k down. It really ain't cute to literally reek of desperation and insecurity. I promise that you won't die without attention. You will be okay. 

Edited by autumdusk
grammar
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

I personally took it more like mild shock, plus they never really show emotions besides excitement. But yeah most of them probably didn't know what happened until she started leaving the stage-but we only saw their faces from the moment it  happened. It takes some time to register, and I also don't think they would ever dare to show to K&J they're anything less than loving, supportive teammates to one another.

I mean, when one of them goes down with a career ending injury they are trained to skip of their limp body and keep dancing like no one noticed. I would not be surprised if their first reaction to something like that is to freeze.

bit that is irrelevant, because you can clearly see the people who were by Holly running over to comfort her anyway.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, autumdusk said:

Agreed x 2. Lacey was as gorgeous and fresh as they kept claiming Brianna was (imo she looked like 12 with zero sex appeal). I can't see how Lacey was any more 'masculine' than Steph, Kelli Q or Lauren. I also find it so sexist that they apparently think a woman who has visible muscles anywhere other than her abs isn't feminine...c'mon these girls hardly look like body builders and their arms are getting shoved in massive sleeves anyway! I mean????? I'm struggling to compute. Kelli and Judy want powerful dancers but how dare they have anything but skinny little chicken arms and legs. Okay. cool. Makes sense????? No wonder Brianna could barely get her kicks to 90 degrees, omg. Get the girl on a squat rack and give her one of those protein shakes every DCC and their dog seem to be shilling on insta lately. 

Good point re Erica. If she had parted on amazing terms she would have been a shoo-in for All Star...sigh. I know I keep saying this but I seriously miss her. I thought we'd get another 2 years of her! At least with other retiring, fave vets like Jessica or Danielle we got a long farewell, goodbyes on twitter and they're still around as All Stars. It sucks worse with Erica because the rug was pulled out underneath us and her loss is really palpable in this years weak team. Can't believe they went from a season with power dancers like Jenn K, Amy T, Melissa, Holly, Erica etc to this year basically just having Jenna's thirsty ass with Lacey, Robin, Cersten etc. The team used to be *stacked* with powerhouse dancers with serious pop. Now that seems to be the minority...can you just imagine putting some people on this team next to last year's or one from a few years ago with dancers like Mia, Jacie, Aston, Angela etc? Those alumni would have danced *rings* (and a jump split) around them.

ps. Kaylssa (or whatever her name is) is irritating me already. She's giving me the same thirsty vibes Holly & Jenna do but without the talent to justify it. Girl, sit the f*k down. It really ain't cute to literally reek of desperation and insecurity. Promise you, you won't die without attention. You will be okay. 

Ok I love you. I agree 100% on everything you just said. I totally get that they probably didn't like her, but it seems like they keep inviting to tc girls who are 1000% getting cut over girls who actually stood a chance. Lacey and Katelynn were amazing and they were only criticized for things that can change. It just doesn't make sense.

And totally agree about Erica. We've lost so many great vets last year and Erica was my last absolute fave. I do like Lacey, Kashara, Maggie, Heather O. and Robin... but I'm still not that much *in love* with them. I've been rewatching the previous seasons and now I get what other posters were saying about not having the rockstars we used to have in previous years.

Aaand yes for Kalyssa, I absolutely adored her when I saw her picture back when we were trying to figure out who the new tccs were. But Holly is pure talent and I prefer a girl who thinks she is better than everyone else based on talent... but I certainly don't like a girl who relies on her looks to get ahead. She's not awful, but she's isn't some rare talent. She does rely on her looks, let's be real-but most of the girls are there because they are great dancers AND beautiful. We all know that an amazing dancer with anything less than a 'DCC approved look' would get cut, and that stunning mediocre girls will get on the team. It's part of the job.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, ilovetrashtv said:

To me, this is why you don't take someone when it's their 5th time trying out. Sorry if that's mean. She's had issues with this the whole time, it's not like she has magically improved after all these years.

I wonder why DCC posted this photo of the jump split on their page? Surely they had many to choose from.

Edited by DelilahBlue
Edited for clarification
  • Love 7
42 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

Aaand yes for Kalyssa, I absolutely adored her when I saw her picture back when we were trying to figure out who the new tccs were. But Holly is pure talent and I prefer a girl who thinks she is better than everyone else based on talent... but I certainly don't like a girl who relies on her looks to get ahead. She's not awful, but she's isn't some rare talent. She does rely on her looks, let's be real-but most of the girls are there because they are great dancers AND beautiful. We all know that an amazing dancer with anything less than a 'DCC approved look' would get cut, and that stunning mediocre girls will get on the team. It's part of the job.

Haha the love is v mutual. You've hit the nail on the head for why Kalyssa rubs me the wrong way. She seemed spunky, sexy and confident when we first met her. But now that all just rings hollow, is annoying and feels vaguely sad because it's all just an act for attention. Let's be serious, she's pretty but she's not Abigail Klein level stunning or Danielle level striking. I love past DCC like Jacie. She was an incredible dancer *first* and being absolutely gorgeous was the cherry on top. Her looks didn't seem to be her source of validation and that kept her grounded and so likeable. Wasn't she voted as one of the top 10 most beautiful women in Dallas? I remember she laughed it off and didn't place much significance on it. Can you imagine Kalyssa getting that accolade? I would be *shocked* if it didn't end up in her insta bio and she didn't manage to mention it every second sentence for the rest of her life...she'd probably get it etched onto her tombstone. 

Edited by autumdusk
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, NMDD43 said:

Was that Kalyssa who did a hair flip? Literally no one else did one

Haha to me that is actually so funny and kind of cute. She was clearly incredibly excited to be making her debut as a DCC and was feeling herself, and I can't say I blame her. ?

• Love 11
30 minutes ago, autumdusk said:

Haha the love is v mutual. You've hit the nail on the head for why Kalyssa rubs me the wrong way. She seemed spunky, sexy and confident when we first met her. But now that all just rings hollow, is annoying and feels vaguely sad because it's all just an act for attention. Let's be serious, she's pretty but she's not Abigail Klein level stunning or Danielle level striking. I love past DCC like Jacie. She was an incredible dancers *first* and being absolutely gorgeous was the cherry on top. Her looks didn't seem to be her source of validation and that kept her grounded and so likeable. Wasn't she voted as one of the top 10 most beautiful women in Dallas? I remember she laughed it off and didn't place much significance on it. Can you imagine Kalyssa getting that accolade? I would be *shocked* if it didn't end up in her insta bio and she didn't manage to mention it every second sentence for the rest of her life...she'd probably get it etched onto her tombstone. 

I have to say Kalyssa doesn't have many dance tricks in her repertoire, but having seen her dance in person, she is a pretty good dancer and catches onto choreo very quickly. She has this extra pop that makes your eyes gravitate towards her. She's a clean dancer. However, I do agree. She rubs me the wrong way personality wise... I'm glad they softened her look.

Edited by iwtv123
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, autumdusk said:

Good point re Erica. If she had parted on amazing terms she would have been a shoo-in for All Star...sigh. I know I keep saying this but I seriously miss her. I thought we'd get another 2 years of her! At least with other retiring, fave vets like Jessica or Danielle we got a long farewell, goodbyes on twitter and they're still around as All Stars. It sucks worse with Erica because the rug was pulled out underneath us and her loss is really palpable in this year's weak team. Can't believe they went from a season with power dancers like Jenn K, Amy T, Melissa, Holly, Erica etc to this year basically just having Jenna's thirsty ass with Lacey, Robin, Cersten etc. The team used to be *stacked* with powerhouse dancers with serious pop. Now that seems to be the minority...can you just imagine putting some people on this team next to last year's or one from a few years ago with dancers like Mia, Jacie, Aston, Angela etc? Those alumni would have danced *rings* (and a jump split) around them.

ps. Kaylssa (or whatever her name is) is irritating me already. She's giving me the same thirsty vibes Holly & Jenna do but without the talent to justify it. Girl, sit the f*k down. It really ain't cute to literally reek of desperation and insecurity. I promise that you won't die without attention. You will be okay. 

Lol! This whole post made me laugh, but I agree 100% with everything. 

• Love 2

I know that everyone loves to find a girl they "love to hate" but I'm not there with Kalyssa yet. Girl is dripping sex appeal and some silly shimmy and hair flips aren't really hate worthy yet.  Being a little extra never hurt anybody. 

Except Holly.  

• Love 15

Holly and Erica have been friends for awhile, I'm going to guess that Jenna threw them BOTH under the bus and that's why they're out. 

9 hours ago, Jessinvirginia said:
Holly has resurfaced! Squeee!!!

IMG_6595.PNG

I am very curious how the show is going to unravel the exit of these two beautiful ladies. I think they both bring great qualities, power, and performance abilities. Holly and Erica have been friends, but then again when you're friends with Jenna it makes sense. Maybe when Holly and Jenna went out to the concert, Erica met them afterwards? Jenna could've thrown them under the bus, because she wanted to protect her image to K&J? I would think she's trying to beat Sydney's length on the squad. Holly is a powerhouse dancer and picks up choreography super fast. I would not be surprised if she is headed out to LA to work with Derrick Schrader. She is good friends with him, and he has shown so much support for her surperb dancing abilities. He did choreograph her rockstar rookie routine of Showstopper. I know the show probably won't show the entire truth of the drama, but it would be nice for once. If Jenna did throw Erica and Holly under the bus, I would probably quit too because that's not how to treat a "best friend."

• Love 2
23 hours ago, Moxiejan said:

Yes, many college students drink. A lot. The difference is that they aren't DCCs with a contract that requires them to not break laws when they do that drinking.

23 hours ago, Moxiejan said:

Yes, many college students drink. A lot. The difference is that they aren't DCCs with a contract that requires them to not break laws when they do that drinking.

I agree with so many points from the last few posts!  How could they fire or take someone off the team based on a rumor?  If they called in Jenna & Holly based on a rumor I am sure they didn't like it.  Just deny! The point of throwing Holly under the bus could have happened in a discussion, " yes, I was drinking, but I'm over 21, but Holly was too, and she is under 21".  That could be admitting to a rumor.  Again, this is just a theory of how it could have happened.  

I am hoping Holly quit for greener pastures or personal reason.  

Erica would be miffed if she had an injury & K&J decided to take her off the team, instead of letting her be on the team as she healed.  If it was only a few months of healing I would stand by the vet, but if it is something that would take much longer (6 months or more) they may have had that discussion to release her.  

Based on Holly's pic on instagram, they both maybe have a great opportunity.  Fingers crossed.

Kaylssa flipping her hair coming out just looked sloppy, like her dancing that I've seen so far. 

DCC posted a lot of bad pics last year too on their website.  

Kashara should keep her spot at point.  She stepped up and handled it well.  Robin should be in the rotation too.  Stick Jenna on the side with Jinelle.

Jinelle has my vote for Pro Bowl.  

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

Holly and Erica have been friends for awhile, I'm going to guess that Jenna threw them BOTH under the bus and that's why they're out. 

I know we have no basis for this rumor, but I totally believe it. Likely something happened - one person continued drinking the DCC look-aid (maybe because they really don't have other options) and two (who probably do have other options) realized they didn't really have to put up with it.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, moonchild81 said:

that pic of holly and erica is from an event they went to with other dcc's / go down on erica's instagram page she has the same pic

The photo is from Oct 23-26, 2016. It is like they are throwing bait at us and we are biting on everything without researching it.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Me, too! She's toned and fit, but not hard or stringy. Some of these girls lately just look way too hard.

This is also why I like Lauren - she's got a six pack but her legs are seriously solid too.  You can tell she lifts and eats really well.  Serious props to her for maintaining that fitness level, working as a nurse in an intense environment and her dancing skills.  I really like the variety of body types on the squad this year.  You've got Lacey and Jinelle that are so slim and willowy, yet still pack a punch...Lauren, Kelli and Stephanie that totally lift, bro, Kashara with her curvy booty, Tasha and Kalyssa with their bombshell, etc.  A little something for everyone!

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, cherryblossom said:

The photo is from Oct 23-26, 2016. It is like they are throwing bait at us and we are biting on everything without researching it.

If so, there is indeed some sort of "message" intended by the strategic re-posting of this very specific old photo of two very specific DCC.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Moxiejan said:

If so, there is indeed some sort of "message" intended by the strategic re-posting of this very specific old photo of two very specific DCC.

Lol I don't think there's some secret "message." They both were cut/no longer DCC's and maybe she was just posting a photo of her and her fellow TC dropout.

Edited by LadyMsJay
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, LadyMsJay said:

Lol I don't think there's some secret "message." They both were cut/no longer DCC's and maybe she was just posting a photo of her and her fellow TC dropout.

Has she posted similar pics of her with the other cut vets?

48 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

I agree with so many points from the last few posts!  How could they fire or take someone off the team based on a rumor?  If they called in Jenna & Holly based on a rumor I am sure they didn't like it.  Just deny! The point of throwing Holly under the bus could have happened in a discussion, " yes, I was drinking, but I'm over 21, but Holly was too, and she is under 21".  That could be admitting to a rumor.  Again, this is just a theory of how it could have happened.  

I am hoping Holly quit for greener pastures or personal reason.  

Erica would be miffed if she had an injury & K&J decided to take her off the team, instead of letting her be on the team as she healed.  If it was only a few months of healing I would stand by the vet, but if it is something that would take much longer (6 months or more) they may have had that discussion to release her.  

Based on Holly's pic on instagram, they both maybe have a great opportunity.  Fingers crossed.

Kaylssa flipping her hair coming out just looked sloppy, like her dancing that I've seen so far. 

DCC posted a lot of bad pics last year too on their website.  

Kashara should keep her spot at point.  She stepped up and handled it well.  Robin should be in the rotation too.  Stick Jenna on the side with Jinelle.

Jinelle has my vote for Pro Bowl.  

Actually Holly's post definitely reads like she left to take up a much better opportunity. And it does read like Erica is going to follow her. Plus Erica's comment doesn't make much sense in the context of "Holly was kicked off the team for underage drinking".

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, LadyMsJay said:

You'd have to check yourself. Though I don't think she's been cut with any other vet than Erica in TC.

We don't know that she was cut "with" Erica; the timing could have been days or even weeks apart. We do know that after she resurfaced on social media after significant silence,
her few postings included an old photo with Erica. And not any other DCC or cut vets. Probably some significance there.

Just now, Moxiejan said:

We don't know that she was cut "with" Erica; the timing could have been days or even weeks apart. We do know that after she resurfaced on social media after significant silence,
her few postings included an old photo with Erica. And not any other DCC or cut vets. Probably some significance there.

I guess I should have been specific so that you understood I meant in the same TC. Of course it's a nod to them both not being on the team this year, but I don't think anything other than that. You're free to, though. This board LIVES for speculation behind EVERYTHING as it is lol

7 hours ago, In a dream said:

Jenna has always rubbed me the wrong way for some reason.  I've never felt she had a personality I would like in person.  It's just a feeling about her, nothing concrete.  I've had it since she first made the team.

I have a friend who made it to finals last year and her only negative comment about any of the vets was about Jenna. She said she made a couple condescending comments to the new girls trying out. It was something along the lines of, "Yeah I was nervous....5 years ago." And then stuck her nose in the air and walked away. True story, y'all.

• Love 11
17 hours ago, ilovetrashtv said:

To me, this is why you don't take someone when it's their 5th time trying out. Sorry if that's mean. She's had issues with this the whole time, it's not like she has magically improved after all these years.

Maybe she pulled her hamstring during auditions and it feels a little sore.  ?  I don't get it'll. Her kicks did not improve over the years, her split is still not strong with "all her glory" hitting turf...but she is on the team ?!?!  Maybe if they didn't lose two vets, she would have been cut but IMHO she shouldn't have made camp.   And for the record, I don't dislike her.  I just don't see how her flaws were ignored. 

• Love 6

In my opinion, I do not think Erica was cut due to her injury especially since they took a lot of flack over Cassie coming back with her knee surgery/injury in Season 7 and Danielle almost being cut in Season 8 due to her injury. Of course, they have use the ole we are cutting her because of her injury, but in reality might have been cut for a totally different reason. In Season  5, they cut Amy Reese for alleged weight gain, but the rumors were flying around she missed curfew and was drinking during the calendar shoot and a few of the favorites ratted her out. Season 8, they called Chelsea out for weight, but I bet dollars to donuts her weight was not the real reason behind the cut. To me it looks like she was partying and not taking being a returning vet seriously. I also think Danielle might have been hanging around with Chelsea and partying and not working hard to get back in shape after her foot injury. The few things that saved her from being cut was the fact she was a Kelli favorite, and her injury and Judy and especially Kelli and Judy knew they would take some major heat if she was cut over her injury. If Kelli did not care for at all she probably would have been shown the door along with Chelsea.