Type keyword(s) to search

2017 Tryouts and Training Camp: Candidates Included

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

40 minutes ago, Gabrielle Tracy said:

LOL!  I have at times been mistaken for Troy Palamalau on a humid day!

Well he DID have his own hair commercial so maybe that's not a bad thing ??

When it's all humid and nasty like its has been lately, I think about the DCC doing their thing at Texas Stadium and can't imagine how they didn't just wilt to death. Just tailgating there was a beat down it was so hot, much less dancing too. 

• Love 1

It seems like they're moving right along with training camp! Makeovers done and groups picked and leaders assigned. I love the leader pairings! I'd like to think that this also means that they will move right along with cuts, too, instead of dragging so many out to the final weeks of camp. And so we have more things to talk about and speculate on while most everything DCC is on summer lock down. 

1 hour ago, ByTor said:

Is Tess the one with curly hair that she straightens?  How does HER hair not completely poof out?

I think her hair usually ends up somewhat curly during games, BUT att stadium is climate controlled I heard

4 hours ago, heatherrrrz said:

Is Lauren the one that was a Pats cheerleader?

Lauren was a Miami dolphins cheerleader. 

1 hour ago, ByTor said:

Is Tess the one with curly hair that she straightens?  How does HER hair not completely poof out?

Yes, they embraced her natural curl and made her hair curly at makeovers and then it went back to loose curls before cameos. I love her curls and wish she'd rock them!

• Love 3
(edited)

I think Tess is overlooked a lot. She is a fun dancer and was really photogenic in her swimsuit pics.

I also liked her curly hair. I would like to see her on show group if she's interested.

Edited by Slate
16 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

I think her hair usually ends up somewhat curly during games, BUT att stadium is climate controlled I heard

But they have the option to leave the roof open for games

6 hours ago, twinkietwin94 said:

I had the exact same question, maybe @ShellyB can answer

Groups are based on height & hair color hopefully giving each group a varied look. We are #brunettestrong this season! ?? So the blondes and gingers really stand out. For the most part, the groups stay set. If cuts take people out of the same group, adjustments are made to make them balanced. 

• Love 12
On 6/9/2017 at 7:52 AM, QuiteCalM said:

That'd be me. Fat Hannah. She is NOT fat. But the lame excuse for cutting her was weight sooooo..... 

So what was the real reason? I really liked Hannah - she was a beautiful dancer.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, ShellyB said:

Groups are based on height & hair color hopefully giving each group a varied look. We are #brunettestrong this season! ?? So the blondes and gingers really stand out. For the most part, the groups stay set. If cuts take people out of the same group, adjustments are made to make them balanced. 

I hate to ask this, but if Judy's ever having a bad day, please let her know that her hair is the only thing on this board that I think we can all agree on, and the only thing that no one has uttered a nasty word about, like, EVER? Many thanks.

giphy.gif

Just now, Sillisusu said:

So what was the real reason? I really liked Hannah - she was a beautiful dancer.

No clue! I liked her too.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, QuiteCalM said:

I hate to ask this, but if Judy's ever having a bad day, please let her know that her hair is the only thing on this board that I think we can all agree on, and the only thing that no one has uttered a nasty word about, like, EVER? Many thanks.

giphy.gif

No clue! I liked her too.

We all have hair envy of Judy's locks! It's thick, silky...basically perfect. 

• Love 13
(edited)
27 minutes ago, ShellyB said:

********* 1️⃣✂️*********

Does this say one cut? Or am I not considering all the options?

27 minutes ago, ShellyB said:

********* 1️⃣✂️*********

Someone asked Shelly for a spoiler and Shelly's next post is this. How many weeks is training camp?  It feels like they haven't been there all that long, but by getting there they proved they have most of what it takes. Isn't today the 9th day? I guess either someone got cut or gets cut tonight. 

Also Shelly thanks for answering on the groups!

Edited by GingerJ
To thank Shelly

The cut had to have been tonight right? Since everyone seemed to be there in their groups last night.

?????? let it be Yuko ?

12 minutes ago, GingerJ said:

Someone asked Shelly for a spoiler and Shelly's next post is this. How many weeks is training camp?  It feels like they haven't been there all that long, but by getting there they proved they have most of what it takes. Isn't today the 9th day? I guess either someone got cut or gets cut tonight. 

I think it's 8 weeks? This is almost the end of week 2.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, missmansfield said:

That girl sitting in front of that red bag (second from the front right corner blonde) is absolutely GORGEOUS! Who is she?

That's Lauren...she was a Miami Dolphins Cheerleader.

1 hour ago, AnnMichele said:

Lauren was a Miami dolphins cheerleader. 

Yes, they embraced her natural curl and made her hair curly at makeovers and then it went back to loose curls before cameos. I love her curls and wish she'd rock them!

• Love 1

Group photos are all we have at this time to my knowledge.  

Thanks for the update Shelly! (Omg who could it be?) 

i don't know the TCCs well enough to make an assessment (except Christina, Brennan, and Celinda)

hmmm...usually first cuts are girls who are hopeless with the DCC style or personality concerns...or scandalous pictures lolol

you guys crack me up with Yuko! girl is nowhere close to being on the cut list. :) 

• Love 13

Yuko is our love to hate! I remember last season it was pages and pages and pages and pages of Tasha bashing and everyone has all kind of left her alone after awhile.  Lol 

I don't think Yuko is in danger either! lol I don't want to make a prediction but I think it may be one of the really young ones.  For some reason looks is all I have to go off of, and Alexandra (patriots)looks like she is older than the rest, and that's not in her favor.  I am also concerned about the DCC look from Savannah too.  She is young and Cute, but i have nothing else to go off of. 

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, GingerJ said:

Lol I thought she meant she wanted to cut Judy's hair off...but this makes way more sense ?

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Jaxratchet said:

Yuko is our love to hate! I remember last season it was pages and pages and pages and pages of Tasha bashing and everyone has all kind of left her alone after awhile.  Lol 

I don't think Yuko is in danger either! lol I don't want to make a prediction but I think it may be one of the really young ones.  For some reason looks is all I have to go off of, and Alexandra (patriots)looks like she is older than the rest, and that's not in her favor.  I am also concerned about the DCC look from Savannah too.  She is young and Cute, but i have nothing else to go off of. 

giphy.gif

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, mcmrdh said:

Maybe the girl was cut after the group photos were taken Last night?????

Could also be that they're planning for a cut tonight (it's 7:52pm Texas time and they usually cut past 10pm) or they had a photo scandal, injury, or they're cutting during practice this year. Thanks for the teaser @ShellyB

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, RhiRhi said:

Lol I thought she meant she wanted to cut Judy's hair off...but this makes way more sense ?

That crossed my mind for a split second, too, then I was like naaahhhhh. Pretty funny though. Let's start a rumor lol

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, QuiteCalM said:

uhm, where is the who's who TCCs?!

If you're talking about the thread someone started listing all the TCCs (or those we were sure of at the time),  I noticed the other day that the whole thread was deleted.

Edited by Tootie
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, heatherrrrz said:

It is. The games that I have been to, I've actually been pretty chilly throughout.  That said, I'm usually always cold. 

(edited)

uhm, where is the who's who TCCs?!

I'm pretty sure the mods merged them.  All this thread consolidation is in my opinion annoying and unnecessary lol especially ones that people use for quick reference! So I'm sure it's floating around somewhere in this thread... no disrespect to mods but Redfin and dccfan37 worked hard on that list! 

giphy.gif

Um I'm still here too! Lol ? I feel like you, me, and @Oranaiche are kindred spirits because crazy knows crazy! ???

Edited by Jaxratchet
  • Love 6

Alexandria Stavropoulos @alexandriastav

Alexis Peterson @alexispetersonn  @dmd_alexis

Brennan Cook @brennanashley (private)

Brianna Wilhere @briannawilhere_

Celinda Connolley @_celinderella  @tld_celindac

Christina Riccelli @ccriccelli

Erin Sauerhage @erin_sauerhage

Gina Ligi @ginaligi

Kalyssa Singleton @kalyssaokc

Lauren Parker @lamaparker

Lexie Sullivan @lexiesullivan26  @dmd_lexie

Madeline Molloy @madeline_molloy

Miranda Tims @mirandatims  @tld_miranda

Molly Neumeister @mollyneumeister

Rachel Alexander @rachelalexander

Savannah Heineken @saaavy

Sheridan Mcdowell @sheridangracemcdowell

Tara Szybillo @taraszy (Private)

Taryn Tompkins @taryntompkins

Here is the list...but I believe Sheridan did not make it

• Love 5
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Rosiemac said:

Alexandria Stavropoulos @alexandriastav

Alexis Peterson @alexispetersonn  @dmd_alexis

Brennan Cook @brennanashley (private)

Brianna Wilhere @briannawilhere_

Celinda Connolley @_celinderella  @tld_celindac

Christina Riccelli @ccriccelli

Erin Sauerhage @erin_sauerhage

Gina Ligi @ginaligi

Kalyssa Singleton @kalyssaokc

Lauren Parker @lamaparker

Lexie Sullivan @lexiesullivan26  @dmd_lexie

Madeline Molloy @madeline_molloy

Miranda Tims @mirandatims  @tld_miranda

Molly Neumeister @mollyneumeister

Rachel Alexander @rachelalexander

Savannah Heineken @saaavy

Keyra Ford @keyraford (private)

Tara Szybillo @taraszy (Private)

Taryn Tompkins @taryntompkins

Here is the list...but I believe Sheridan did not make it

Sheridan needs to be replaced with Keyra Ford. Keyra made it, Sheridan did not.

also Gina's Instagram is private

Edited by Jaxratchet
  • Love 1

Okay dying to know who got cut! Glad they're getting them done sooner rather than later. I couldn't imagine the feeling of taking pictures in the uniform and getting cut the last day... (aka kyndal.) 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Cheerio34 said:

Okay dying to know who got cut! Glad they're getting them done sooner rather than later. I couldn't imagine the feeling of taking pictures in the uniform and getting cut the last day... (aka kyndal.) 

I don't believe any cuts have happened

I'm praying it's Christina -- we all know she's not going to make it (given her flexibility and lack of any real dance technique).  So let's hope they do the honorable thing and let her go early and not keep her around until the very end for "drama."

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

My money's on it not being Sheridan because you know they like to keep the most obvious "not a fit" all the way until the end for dramatic effect. 

Sheridan isn't in camp. Shelly confirmed it a few days ago.

• Love 4