Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Live Posting Thread

Bort
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

"I  trust you like a trust certain people can handle the truth"

OMG, he's totally telling Susan who he is.

You didn't tell Quentin!  He found out!  You didn't trust him!

• Love 4

Oliver just outed himself to Pike.  This is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. What the hell

No way is this ALL Oliver. There HAS to be some kind of HT doppelganger shit going on. This is absurd otherwise.

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 4

So if Oliver is outed as the GA - can we get Roy back?  He can use a bow - and really at this point that is all Oliver offers to the team.  Felicity is the brains and money, Digg has the fighting and link to Argus, Felicity could get Ray and Barry to help if needed.  So Oliver can leave town with the rayporter and no loss.   Plus less angry people show up in Star City to destroy it - so actually it helps the cause. 

Go away Oliver. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

I'm reading all the posts and getting progressively more stressed out.

I'm reading all the posts and thinking maybe it was a mistake for me to start watching again. :/  This is not sounding good at all.

Edited by Starfish35
Just now, Mrs. de Winter said:

So if Oliver is outed as the GA - can we get Roy back?  He can use a bow - and really at this point that is all Oliver offers to the team.  Felicity is the brains and money, Digg has the fighting and link to Argus, Felicity could get Ray and Barry to help if needed.  So Oliver can leave town with the rayporter and no loss.   Plus less angry people show up in Star City to destroy it - so actually it helps the cause. 

Go away Oliver. 

No because according to this stupid show, GA only started in S4. Roy is the Hood/Arrow

1 minute ago, Starfish35 said:

I'm reading all the posts and thinking maybe it was a mistake for me to start watching again. :/

Nah, it's a decent episode.  Just Oliver is stupid.  So it's Wednesday.  

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 1

Why does Prometheus win if they lose the Mayor's office?  

Also, why would they want to get rid of their Mayor when that means they'd have to get another one?  And no one wants that job.

• Love 3

At least it's an impeachment and not a killing.

4 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

so, why would they want to get rid of their Mayor when that means they'd have to get another one?  And no one wants that job.

This is Star City.  Waistlines are higher than IQs.

• Love 5
Just now, LeighAn said:

Since no one else has said and Curtis and Rene are boring and I don't care if I miss anything- would t Chase being Lawyer be a conflict of interest?

Like being a DA and defending Diggle or Laurel being Oliver's ex and Prosecuting Moira?

• Love 1