Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Live Posting Thread

Bort
  • Start Topic

that was really dumb

as pur usual...they have too many chips that they put up, and need to fall so their all falling WAY TO FAST in this ep that none are making an impact.

Edited by LadyChaos
  • Love 3

Okay, I haven't watched live this season & when I have watched certain eps I've ff most of the none Felicity scenes. So far SA's facial expression hasn't changed once, has he been this way all season?

Just now, JJ928 said:

Okay, I haven't watched live this season & when I have watched certain eps I've ff most of the none Felicity scenes. So far SA's facial expression hasn't changed once, has he been this way all season?

Pretty much.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, BkWurm1 said:

I'm a bit confused how Oliver aka the Mayor and head of the special task force was left out of the loop like that.  

The only thing that would make any kind of sense is if Chase figured out he's Green Arrow. 

But this is Arrow, so who knows if it's supposed to make sense!

1 minute ago, JJ928 said:

Pretty much. There's been lots of discussion of whether SA forgot how to act, refuses to act, is playing Oliver as depressed, is playing Oliver as resigned, etc. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, LadyChaos said:

so he don't even care that she had all that info....just that Thea got her fired?

Yep.  Oliver is as stupid as she is.

I like the parallel with Quentin and Oliver -- Quentin's old actions are coming back to  haunt him now.

1 minute ago, calliope1975 said:

Someone please translate Oliver logic to Earth logic - he can't be arrested for being the GA, but he can let his chick out him as GA. Whereupon, he would then be arrested for being GA. Or something. I give up. 

She said that she's been completely discredited so she can't do anything with the info she has on him because no one would believe her. 

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1