Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Live Posting Thread

Bort
  • Start Topic

(edited)
1 minute ago, BkWurm1 said:

So Oliver is going to get relationship advice from Felicity?  I oddly find that a positive.  And yet icky.  

Yep. I mean she's done it with Oliver to with Ray and Malone so turn abouts fair play.

But yeah I see the positive even though I want to look away haha.

Edited by LeighAn
  • Love 1
Just now, BkWurm1 said:

Or maybe Vigilante going after him was to make him seem sympathetic?

I'm starting to get that impression now. If Adrian is Vigilante, attacking Mayor Queen could end up helping his case. Maybe. Just figuring out exactly how.

8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, Susan won't return your calls, Oliver? How about you go over to see her instead of trying to guilt Thea and Felicity, the two who don't like Susan, to fix your own relationship? Just a thought. 

Not stanning, but is he trying to fix the relationship? I wouldn't be surprised if he was, but so far (unless I've missed something), it seems like maybe he just wants to let her know he's trying to make it right? Although that's still peak stupid, although at this point I guess there isn't a point in denying he's the Green Arrow.

• Love 2

I'm going to start to root for Felicity going dark and turning on everyone since no one seems to care about being there for her. I can't believe I'm saying this, but maybe Malone would have been if he hadn't been killed? Probably not though if that's not what the writers wanted.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Not stanning, but is he trying to fix the relationship? I wouldn't be surprised if he was, but so far (unless I've missed something), it seems like maybe he just wants to let her know he's trying to make it right? Although that's still peak stupid, although at this point I guess there isn't a point in denying he's the Green Arrow.

Honestly, I don't even know. Oliver's just stupid so I just assumed that he was trying to do both, maybe. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Maybe the better question is: Does anyone remember Felicity was dating Billy? I'm thinking no. 

Definitely not. It's all about Oliver's manpain.

Someone check where Chase was.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

I'm at he wants to make it right/feels bad for ending her career and open to reuniting with her since he doesn't have ill will towards her- no idea why not- but that's secondary to the job and reputation part.

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Honestly, I don't even know. Oliver's just stupid so I just assumed that he was trying to do both, maybe. 

Yeah, I legit can't tell. I mean, he knows where she lives so it's not like he can't just go over there if he really wanted to? 

• Love 2