Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Live Posting Thread

Bort
  • Start Topic

Okay, now I understand

Spoiler

Disbanded

.Why don't they ever run to disable Vigilante when they knock him out?

I was hoping Vigilante would at least force Rene off the show.

10 minutes ago, unlfan03 said:

I'd say Felicity and Thea need their own show, but if they went Birds of Prey I'm guessing we wouldn't get Sara Lance as Canary, and it would be Birds of Prey bad.

I'd still take it.

• Love 3
(edited)

Soooo, where are we going with this hunting GA thing? 

10 minutes left. I'm bailing as soon as Oliver goes and tells Sues everything because this is where this moron is headed. If it's Felicity who talks to Sues, I may throw something. Most likely a cat toy so there's no damage. 

Edited by calliope1975
  • Love 3
Just now, catrox14 said:

SO MUCH GUN VIOLENCE

Remember two weeks ago when we learned guns are bad.... perhaps we all have concussive syndrome. The writers definitely do

• Love 4
1 minute ago, insomniadreams88 said:

The twist - Chase is a twin! One is Prometheus, the other is Vigilante. 

Maybe they are triplets, and Chase is a good....

• Love 4

It's not you're fault Thea. The writers are very formulaic, especially for the female characters. GO TQ find a new show.... off you go. I'll miss you, but you deserve better :(

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, kismet said:

we were so close to ditching this dumbass mayor plot.

We were even closer to ditching this dumbass relationship.

Don't go, Thea, He needs you to keep him from Susan.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, LeighAn said:

Yep just like Stalker Ray was really a good guy Skeevy Rayporter is a good woman. Ugh grin and bare it till it's over.

Hey, there's still time for her to betray everyone. 

• Love 1

I got say, the Bratva Flashbacks have not lived up to my expectations, but HOT DAMN... Oliver looks FINE. Seriously, I could watch him in Flashbacks all the time. Bonus, no newbies.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, BkWurm1 said:

I wonder what the optics would be when the Mayor's sister quits when he doesn't get impeached.

That she planted the letter not him. She lied down on the sword. Samurai Politics.

• Love 1

I still don't know why Curtis thinks he's getting back together with Paul. I must have missed something while I was typing on here. Curtis hasn't changed his stance, and he seemingly hasn't seen him since the break up.

• Love 5