Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Live Posting Thread

Bort
  • Start Topic

Chase is hilariously evil. I love it.

Why does he assume his wife isn't in on it? If Chase fooled him, why wouldn't she? Didn't he assume Damien's wife was innocent too? Not so much, as it turned out.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Either that or he has an accomplice. 

Nah that would be too complex for this show, the only time we've had accomplices they were known like Blood or drugged like Thea's boyfriends besides Roy.

• Love 1
Just now, tennisgurl said:

Chase is hilariously evil. I love it.

Why does he assume his wife isn't in on it? If Chase fooled him, why wouldn't she? Didn't he assume Damien's wife was innocent too? Not so much, as it turned out.

True but how I kind of hope she isn't and idiot Oliver gets her killed or something. Yes, I'm totally Team Chase

3 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Huh. I didn't hate that line as much as I thought I would since Rene said it. 

It's a terribly dumb line but it works from Rene cause....well you know, ;)

• Love 3

Damn, I like how smart Chase is. Finally a Big Bad worth watching.

Could Talia get back from the mountains to do it?I  really hope Talia is more than just someone working with Chase and she's playing her own game.. 

6 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Huh. I didn't hate that line as much as I thought I would since Rene said it. 

For me it's because I don't think Rene could do it.  Chase cou.d

1 minute ago, insomniadreams88 said:

So Felicity is MIA, her phone off, this entire time and they're all like, "whatever"? Really? 

I like how Oliver was soooo sure Chase wouldn't take Felicity since he's known exactly what Chase/Prometheus has been up to until now. /rolls eyes

• Love 1

It's weird that Felicity is not even in contact.  Maybe she can't be while in Helix territory?  But she's been gone a long time if Oliver traveled from back from his chat with Talia.  Sigh.  The return of the transporter.    

I'm so torn. I should be upset that a person is being kidnapped and threated with a knife and might starve to death but...I don't. Not that I think Susan deserves to die, especially by starvation, and I would be worried about a real person even if they kind of sucked, but Susan isn't real, I'm not invested in her, and the gang shouldn't be so "Its Personal" about this woman who tried to get them all sent to jail like a week ago. Its just not engaging.

• Love 8
Just now, insomniadreams88 said:

I'm hoping that "I don't know what I was thinking" means it's the end of Oliver/Susan for good. 

It's too bad that he came to that realization because she was kidnapped because she's dating him and not because she's a shady shitheel.

• Love 9

I love how Oliver takes time from being worried about Susan being kidnapped to worry about Felicity.

Oh look, it's time for Pike to get hurt because of Oliver.

7 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Why did Chase call him Ollie?

Only Tommy, Thea, and Laurel call him Ollie. This is bugging me

To prove that he knows everything EVERYTHING about Oliver.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

So do we think Vigilante is still Pike??? or nah...?

Seems a lot less likely, lol.   But sure, why not.  

Um, why would a knife wound put him into a coma?

• Love 1