Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Live Posting Thread

Bort
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Okay  Oliver, so please don't yell at Thea and then go to Susan and tell her you're the Green Arrow.  Pls do not.

Were you in the writers' room? I fear that's exactly where this is going. Then, they'll snoogle, I'll vomit because I won't be able to close my screen in time, and it'll be great. 

• Love 1
Just now, LadyChaos said:

The thing is Susan essentially outed herself as writing a story on him and he don't even seem to care, just that Thea got her fired.

Yeah, that's the  most worrisome thing. She told him all about her research that he knew nothing about thus proving that maybe he shouldn't trust her just for that reason? Like...oh god if he goes to her and tells her I don't even know what I'll do with myself.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Thundercatmary said:

I mean does Oliver not understand or does he just not care that outing his GA identity will very easily lead to Felicity and Dig being outed also, seriously Oliver smh.

I don't think he understands or cares. I have this horrible feeling that he's not going to suffer any consequences as a result of this but other people are.

• Love 4

"Text me the address."

"Shouldn't we let the team handle this since you're the SCPD's most wanted?"

"Text me the address."

O)liver is really the stupidest stupid that ever stupided.

3 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

IT STILL CAN BE - HTOLIVER IS NOW RUINING HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH THEA, SO...

It's got to be.  Otherwise the Team needs to revolt and elect a new leader.

• Love 6

I'd love to know what Oliver's reaction would have been if Felicity and Thea found information on any of the others on Susan's computer too. Sadly, I think it would have been the same because, you know, he "cares about her." I wish Oliver cared about the people who have been in his life for years. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, JJ928 said:

You don't know how much I want this to be true lol.

I'm telling you , I'm still banking on this being  Human Target. That he kidnapped Oliver because HT fell for Susan and he's all her champion now. I would even settle for Oliver having gone off to be in the Legion of Doom on the DL than this stupid, idiot Oliver.

• Love 8

Can everyone, including Felicity, leave at the end of this season if Real!Oliver doesn't get released from his basement prison? I don't care if he ends up being right about Rayporter. He's been beyond dumb this season, and they all, including the noobs that I hate, deserve better. 

• Love 9