Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Live Posting Thread

Bort
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, BkWurm1 said:

That's not how politics work people.  

This is not even how TV politics work. But hey they did mention the Bill of Rights and the Constitution - so I guess they paid a little attention to elementary school history class.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, kismet said:

This is not even how TV politics work. But hey they did mention the Bill of Rights and the Constitution - so I guess they paid a little attention to elementary school history class.

They should have just played Schoolhouse Rock in the background.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, janeta said:

Oh no they didn't-- ! 

Yes they did. Is anyone keeping track of all the boxes they're ticking?

I was thinking of doing that... but too many. They even managing to get in the Politicking of Politics.

2 minutes ago, calliope1975 said:

This episode is about GUNS, not assault. Keep up. We can only address one topic at a time. ;)

Well, to be fair, they did mention abortion...so it's only two topics at a time

• Love 1
1 minute ago, insomniadreams88 said:

They're really not going to bring up the fact that Felicity was shot and paralyzed last year, are they?

And that conversation.... really? 

FS was shot and paralyzed - don't remember that ;(

4 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

None of these people have had normal in a very long time. 

So if FS's computers can be used to find support group, maybe they should use it for themselves. A good support group may help them. Some therapy has been needed for this group for awhile.

• Love 2
Just now, calliope1975 said:

Was that guy a junkie? (My sound is wonky.) If so, maybe drugs are the problem, not guns. Or maybe, just maybe, this is a super complicated issue that this shallow show has no business addressing. 

He was  WD wife's dealer, and she owed him money

• Love 1
1 minute ago, kismet said:

FS was shot and paralyzed - don't remember that ;(

Maybe that's why Felicity doesn't want to talk about it because NO ONE IS REMEMBERING HER BEING a victim of gun violence. And she doesn't want to be all.  "UM, guys" So like I was shot in the back and couldn't walk. And OH BY THE FUCKING WAY, Curtis, you made a chip so I can walk, so STFU"

• Love 16
1 minute ago, catrox14 said:

Oh great. They fridged Wild Dong's wife. That was fast.

1 minute ago, calliope1975 said:

Was that guy a junkie? (My sound is wonky.) If so, maybe drugs are the problem, not guns. Or maybe, just maybe, this is a super complicated issue that this shallow show has no business addressing. 

Her dealer. She didn't pay for her last fix.  Honestly, would a drug dealer kill their customer over ONE as of yet unpaid transaction when he'd want to keep her as a repeat customer?  It's bad when I'm thinking they are writing drug dealers out of character.  

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

They should have just played Schoolhouse Rock in the background.

Schoolhouse Rocks well Rocks... it really should be played more often and be mandatory viewing for all.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, catrox14 said:

Maybe that's why Felicity doesn't want to talk about it because NO ONE IS REMEMBERING HER BEING a victim of gun violence. And she doesn't want to be all.  "UM, guys" So like I was shot in the back and couldn't walk. And OH BY THE FUCKING WAY, Curtis, you made a chip so I can walk, so STFU"

Wonder if it might help that quadriplegic he was talking about.

3 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

That would have earned the warning about violent content before the episode.  So far nothing on the show has.

Just the actual script.

• Love 1

I like Curtis knowing his Tarnikoff rules.  "Confidentiality doesn't apply if someone is in danger".

I should feel sad that WE's wife died but she was a bad actress.

MG is trying to write pro-gun arguments but they don't make sense to me.

• Love 1