Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Live Posting Thread

Bort
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, calliope1975 said:

I feel like I can tell a white Hollywood liberal dude wrote this. That's not a criticism, but it is also not a complement. 

I FEEL YOU.....SOMEONE YOU WANTS TO STAND ON A PODIUM AND SCREAM ABOUT AN ISSUE THAT THEY REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND BECAUSE THEY HAVE NEVER ACTUALLY EXPERIENCED ANYTHING IN REGARDS TO IT?

• Love 1

Guys, it was a really bad decision to stop my West Wing Marathon to watch this.. It is really making Arrow look a lot more pathetic than I thought it was going to be and I was in the Post-Sorkin WW eps. And my expectations were a grain of rice. Sadly, Arrow could even live up to that.

Just now, BkWurm1 said:

Why does this attack stand out to Oliver?  Seriously.  Why?  Why now?  

Exactly. I can pull up a dozen rooms full of people who have been shot up on this show over 5.5 seasons. This is ridiculous, not the show that should have addressed this subject, and has made me dumber in the process. 

• Love 4
Just now, insomniadreams88 said:

I will say that it looked like that room was full of reporters who at least sound like they know how to do their jobs ... unlike Susan, who's not there for the biggest press conference in the city right now? 

RIGHT???

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

So Oliver doesn't decide to handle this as mayor but Thea and Lance tell him to? Why can't he listen to them about Susan too?

I think there may be a joke in there about OQ big brain and little brain.... but I think it might be that as of 5.5 seasons they have made OQ just simply brainless.

Huh. So annoyed city council women who dislikes the mayor and begins investigating him for dirt but ends up finding a whole bunch more would have been 1000x better than Sues. I thought of that in 30 seconds after seeing this woman. Give me a job.

If this episode gets good reviews, I give up. 

Edited by calliope1975
  • Love 5