Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Flirting with Disaster

Drogo
  • Start Topic

Kyle confronts Everett and Lindsay following an epic hot-tub meltdown. Meanwhile, fresh house guest Jaclyn raises eyebrows, and Carl gets caught in a lie that jeopardizes his relationship with Lauren.

Edited by Drogo
Bravo decided to change the episode title.

Epic hot tub meltdown? Bahahahaha. One dude was splashing another dude like 12-year-olds at the community pool. 

Jacyln is annoying. She's one of those girls that intentionally tries to be a "guys' girl" and rub it in all the other girls' faces. But Lauren is equally annoying. She knew Carl was a playboy, but deluded herself into thinking they had something special. I have no sympathy for her. And the way she barked at that other dude at dinner was just nasty. 

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Just wondering how exactly does Jaclyn qualify to be a fit model? She has an average skinny body just like most 20 somethings and doesn't look super tall or anything. 

Chinless Everett is an asshole. 

I think with fit modeling that's the point-they're supposed to be as average as possible for the designer's particular consumer base.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

I'd never even heard of a fit model before. I wonder how well they're paid. Yahoo finance just put out this list of "Ten Least Stressful Jobs" and I feel like THIS job should be on it. (As opposed to my old job of pharm tech, which was insanely stressful.)

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I'd never even heard of a fit model before. I wonder how well they're paid. Yahoo finance just put out this list of "Ten Least Stressful Jobs" and I feel like THIS job should be on it. (As opposed to my old job of pharm tech, which was insanely stressful.)

I bet it's stressful to try to get that marker ink off of her body--especially during bikini season and/or she's trying to sleep with one or two dudes in the house. Plus, she probably gets stabbed with pins once in a while--and they cut those sleeves off while she was wearing it. Lol.

• Love 3

I spent an inordinate amount of time trying to figure out why Kyle would produce workout shorts that enouraged men to freeball it at the gym. I'm not a man, so I guess I can't be sure, but freeballing it at the gym sounds wildly uncomfortable, even if the shorts do have "splashy patterns". 

• Love 4

Can barely look at the screen when Everett is on he is so disgusting I feel a little mans syndrome vibe with that one.  I can't believe I actually like Kyle I mean he is a douche like the rest but he seems like an ok person.  I may have to quit watching, the one twin is a little too dramatic and desperate.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, urusai said:

The twins talk so freaking fast i'm surprised they actually make a coherent sentence, which means their brains can actually keep up.

Especially Lauren, the desperate single one. Holy crap! She sounds like a machine gun. I listened to the podcast "Watch What Crappens" and the two hosts had me laughing in tears imitating the twins talking to each other.

Carl sometimes looks handsome to me. Other times, I think he looks like a psych patient, with those deep-set eyes. He certainly thinks highly of himself though.

Edited by Fatkat
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

When Jaclyn was at the table with the boys, she removed something from her teeth with her fingernail and then consumed it. I almost vomited on the spot. That is disgusting.

Oh, but she's a dude's girl, don't you know!  They love that shit!  (eyeroll on the try-hard)

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Adultosaurus said:

Oh, but she's a dude's girl, don't you know!  They love that shit!  (eyeroll on the try-hard)

I wonder if Jaclyn and Ariana (from VPR) got together, would the world implode from all of their awesome, dude's girl-ness? 

• Love 6
On 1/24/2017 at 9:52 PM, Princess Sparkle said:

I spent an inordinate amount of time trying to figure out why Kyle would produce workout shorts that enouraged men to freeball it at the gym. I'm not a man, so I guess I can't be sure, but freeballing it at the gym sounds wildly uncomfortable, even if the shorts do have "splashy patterns". 

Birddogs !! Those are actually amazing. My boyfriend has 3 pairs. He loves them for vacation because you can walk about wearing them and it looks like you're wearing normal shorts, but they're actually a bathing suit too so you don't have to change.  I think they look really good too! 

• Love 1

Jaclyn's not as cute as she thinks she is.  The face looks like it was put in a vice.  Her nose looks like it's going to melt into her face. 

And please, twins.  Get a new hairstyle.  The flat on top, parted down the middle, loose curls just makes them look ridiculous.

• Love 2
On 1/29/2017 at 11:51 PM, ThreaLevelMidnight said:

Birddogs !! Those are actually amazing. My boyfriend has 3 pairs. He loves them for vacation because you can walk about wearing them and it looks like you're wearing normal shorts, but they're actually a bathing suit too so you don't have to change.  I think they look really good too! 

Do they have the little banana sling inside?  

• Love 1