Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E08: Bosom Buddies

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, announcergirl said:

He can't show up if he doesn't no where it is. Since he does, it can't be random. I'd say, setup and planned. Now by whom is the question?

Right, I just thought maybe he heard about her hosting Peter's party in Carolina. and decided to hit her with the element of surprise .  who knows what they are doing. I can actually see Matt doing something like this to try and talk with her because she seems to be avoiding him.

2 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

Still cannot stand Mama Joyce. She is so camera conscious now. She really thinks she is all that and more. Ugh. 

I really don't get Sheree's finances. Can someone explain how Sheree can afford building that ridiculous vanity-project chateau monstrosity? A couple of years as a regular housewife on this show, then off the show, now back. Her ex has no extraordinary viable means of income, no? Then two kids to support. Plus she doesn't appear to have another gig/money-making business going on in her entire housewife career. So where does the $$$$$ come from? Plus she built from the ground up (even if it has taken a couple of years). It's not like she purchased a cheap foreclosure. Plus the damn chateau is so huge? How's she gonna maintain it $$$$, utilities, taxes, upkeep.....boo?

Please someone explain this to me. 

2 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

Still cannot stand Mama Joyce. She is so camera conscious now. She really thinks she is all that and more. Ugh. 

I really don't get Sheree's finances. Can someone explain how Sheree can afford building that ridiculous vanity-project chateau monstrosity? A couple of years as a regular housewife on this show, then off the show, now back. Her ex has no extraordinary viable means of income, no? Then two kids to support. Plus she doesn't appear to have another gig/money-making business going on in her entire housewife career. So where does the $$$$$ come from? Plus she built from the ground up (even if it has taken a couple of years). It's not like she purchased a cheap foreclosure. Plus the damn chateau is so huge? How's she gonna maintain it $$$$, utilities, taxes, upkeep.....boo?

Only Sheree can answer that question for you ..

Edited by byrd
  • Love 2

All I can say is Porsha talks a lot.  http://allthingsrh.com/porsha-williams-admits-shamea-morton-never-told-anything-hooking-kandi-burruss/  She is almost unwatchable on "Celebrity Apprentice" because she just goes round and round.  Even Arnold pointed out she talks a lot. 

Now she claims Shamea Morton never told her anything about hooking up with Kandi Buruss.  Damn this woman lectures.  The reality is, her friend Phaedra lies and it doesn't excuse the lie to say someone told secrets about you.  Kenya of all people said, "Kandi Buruss doesn't lie."  When asked who side she was on she said, "the side of the truth."

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

I think this is one of those mysteries of life, that you're not supposed to understand. 

I can't keep track of all these folks finances, so I just stopped caring.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I think this is one of those mysteries of life, that you're not supposed to understand. 

I can't keep track of all these folks finances, so I just stopped caring.

Shit, I can't explain my own finances, or rather lack there of!

• Love 5

I don't get where Kenya got all her money either since she's had a number of acting and modeling jobs but they were sporadic with dry spells. Also NeNe came on w some dough and I have no idea where she got that from (credit?). From what I heard Kandi is even wealthier than she seems on the show...probably has a lot in the bank inspite of supporting a dozen people (several in luxury). 

I just about screamed when I saw the preview. I get bad vibes from Matt. He and Kenya starting to remind me of Sid and Nancy. 

That egg thing ...is this the modern version of ben wah balls? Good for them if they wanna pump iron in their cooter just don't find it scintillating tv. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

I don't get where Kenya got all her money either since she's had a number of acting and modeling jobs but they were sporadic with dry spells. Also NeNe came on w some dough and I have no idea where she got that from (credit?). From what I heard Kandi is even wealthier than she seems on the show...probably has a lot in the bank inspite of supporting a dozen people (several in luxury). 

I just about screamed when I saw the preview. I get bad vibes from Matt. He and Kenya starting to remind me of Sid and Nancy. 

That egg thing ...is this the modern version of ben wah balls? Good for them if they wanna pump iron in their cooter just don't find it scintillating tv. 

I still don't believe kandi has as much money as they claim. Yeah she made money writing, but all her writing credits are split with like 2-7 other people. 

I think she's real live rich in a group of people who are thousandaires, but I don't think she's popping popping. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Watermelon said:

I still don't believe kandi has as much money as they claim. Yeah she made money writing, but all her writing credits are split with like 2-7 other people. 

I think she's real live rich in a group of people who are thousandaires, but I don't think she's popping popping. 

As a young woman Kandi has managed her money well,  she made her money work for her by wisely investing early in her music career. This is why she could pay cash for her very first home , and her second new home, also buy her mother a house.  She has made millions with the sex line and it's still growing every day , run several businesses, a clothing store ,upcoming restaurant, online businesses,  as well as representing other artist and still writing, looks as if her baby will also have his own line as well, and Kandi coated nights just to name a few.  Her money works for her, she doesn't work for the money . Kandi has really tested my patience this season, but I do admire the fact that she wants to see her entire family financially secure.  Riley and her baby brother will inherit a lot of wealth if she and Todd continue to handle their business properly. 

Edited by byrd
  • Love 9

I love the way there is a reasonable sound explanation for Kandi's finances, but Sheree's are so messed no one gives a fuq anymore (including Sheree).

Phaedra talks out both sides of her mouth and will shade anyone if it gives her a good talking head.

I used to like Kandi, but I just can't with her family ( I am talking about Joyce and the Aunts, not Riley, the baby, and Todd).  Coming from a family like has really hindered Kandi's sophistication.

I am the first one to applaud when a down home round the way girl doubles up on her talents and makes some paper.  Hell, I will get up out of my seat and cheer that shit.

However, Kandi's allowed her nasty family to bring her down, instead of her good fortune bringing them up.  They are trash that has hooked on to money (aka Kandi) and it's made them worse.

Momma Joyce with her Dora the Explorer wigs and cuckaracha jewelry, giving herself airs while taking off her shoes and challenging an innocent woman to a fight in a bridal boutique.

She is horrible and Kandi's enabling is hurting her brand.  You know damn well thats why no one bought tickets to that play...nobody wants to put more money in MJ's pocket, besides Kandi.

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 12

Preach!

She is horrible and Kandi's enabling is hurting her brand.  You know damn well thats why no one bought tickets to that play...nobody wants to put more money in MJ's pocket, besides Kandi.

This is why I think that OLG mess will crash and burn too.  Kandi and her Coven probably truly believe that they are popular because they generate a lot of chatter.  Still don't know that all press ain't necessarily good press.

Edited by absolutqt
Stupid phone auto-edit
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, qtpye said:

I love the way there is a reasonable sound explanation for Kandi's finances, but Sheree's are so messed no one gives a fuq anymore (including Sheree).

Phaedra talks out both sides of her mouth and will shade anyone if it gives her a good talking head.

I used to like Kandi, but I just can't with her family ( I am talking about Joyce and the Aunts, not Riley, the baby, and Todd).  Coming from a family like has really hindered Kandi's sophistication.

I am the first one to applaud when a down home round the way girl doubles up on her talents and makes some paper.  Hell, I will get up out of my seat and cheer that shit.

However, Kandi's allowed her nasty family to bring her down, instead of her good fortune bringing them up.  They are trash that has hooked on to money (aka Kandi) and it's made them worse.

Momma Joyce with her Dora the Explorer wigs and cuckaracha jewelry, giving herself airs while taking off her shoes and challenging an innocent woman to a fight in a bridal boutique.

4 hours ago, qtpye said:

Right you are about those 'Messy Boots"  in that family.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, absolutqt said:

Preach!

This is why I think that OLG mess will crash and burn too.  Kandi and her Coven probably truly believe that they are popular because they generate a lot of chatter.  Still don't know that all press ain't necessarily good press.

The OLG'S just simply don't care how they look as long as there is money involved. Momma Joyce has made a complete ass out of herself these past seasons, but she doesn't care. It's bad business , to be in business with the OLG'S...

• Love 5

This episode made me realize that there has not been a single new housewife that has stuck around since Kenya and Porsha joined the crew four seasons ago. Claudia and Kim were both one-and-done's. This show desperately needs new interesting blood to shake things up.

• Love 5

Kim was a bad fit she really didn't click w anyone besides Phaedra. I don't think those the comment about no new HW meshing on Atl is completely accurate because on each franchise it's been hard for new HWs.  The only one who did great in terms of getting along w them while squashing bullshit and shade with wit was Lydia on OC, she was the shit. Wish she was interested in returning to OC or basically any franchise she'd be a credit to. 

• Love 1

If I were Phaedra "let's see them titties" Parks, I would not start this whole lady loving line of gossip. There is equal evidence to suggest that Phaedra likes the ladies too. And not just because of this week's episode. There was the time in Vegas where she was all up in the stripper's coochie inspecting her wax. Phaedra is a sex phreak and has said or done enough things that could suggest that she love lady loving, so she needs to be mindful when she starts this kind of shit. Because I remember her talking about putting powdered sugar in your pussy and how delicious the combined mixture tastes.

• Love 6
On 1/2/2017 at 2:26 AM, ridethemaverick said:

Eh, it would hold more weight with me if she hadn't let Kim Zolziak punk her out of tens of thousands of dollars. All she did then was break down and cry.

But no show is going to let Khandi come after Kim the way they will allow her to come after a Black woman.  I'm sure there was some behind the scene intervention to keep that from going off the rails.  Besides, Nene was the evil/angry black woman in the Kim story, no way they were going to allow a two black woman on "defenseless white woman" storyline.

• Love 1
On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 6:14 PM, Petunia13 said:

Looks like Matt  has gone off the rails !

On 1/2/2017 at 1:26 AM, ridethemaverick said:

Eh, it would hold more weight with me if she hadn't let Kim Zolziak punk her out of tens of thousands of dollars. All she did then was break down and cry.

This!! 

On 1/4/2017 at 7:05 AM, SnarkKitty said:

Phaedra will never live down trying to change HER DOCTOR'S interpretation of reality with her "different doctors have said I'm 4 months." Bish, you crowning.

Phaedra:  No, I'm not!! That's just my latest Bedroom Kandi find!!

Edited by renatae
  • Love 1
On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 5:59 PM, announcergirl said:

He can't show up if he doesn't no where it is. Since he does, it can't be random. I'd say, setup and planned. Now by whom is the question?

Did I see previews from next week's episode correctly, Matt has broken more garage windows and also her car window? I was drifting off to sleep, not sure what I thought I saw.  Matt needs some serious help , or he needs his ass kicked. He acts like a child.. ( oh , that's right, he is a child )  

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 3:52 PM, absolutqt said:

Preach!

COVEN ? Lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who wants to eat at a place  run by people are rude as hell and lazy and money grubbing? 

Me: ma'am I ordered my chicken wings 45 minutes ago..

Joyce: I heard in the streets you aren't exactly good at your job either. Also I'm charging you five dollars etra if you want them served  on a plate. 

Me: now wait a min- (Joyce takes off her shoe) 

kandi squeals thru clenched teeth : MaMuh

Don Juan sashays over and stutters some attention whore instigating.

• Love 9
On 1/8/2017 at 5:32 PM, Happytobehere said:

But no show is going to let Khandi come after Kim the way they will allow her to come after a Black woman.  I'm sure there was some behind the scene intervention to keep that from going off the rails.  Besides, Nene was the evil/angry black woman in the Kim story, no way they were going to allow a two black woman on "defenseless white woman" storyline.

I watched the first seasons and, on one occasion, Nene and Shiree followed Kim into the street abd Sheree got physical.  Nene kept backing Kim

into a corner of the RV on their road trip and doubled it up by being rude to her friend, who hosted Kim, Nene and others at his home in Florida.

The way I remember "Tardy" was both Nene and Kandi thinking it was a joke.  Nene agreed to record the song with Kim and refused to show up at the studio.  It was a silly ditty one of her kids brought her, I think.   When the song took off, both Nene and Kandi acted butthurt, but there was no formal agreement.  Kandi had nothing to enforce.  

Bravo likes Kim - she has had her own show for several years now.  But I disagree with what you wrote.  YMMV.

1 hour ago, SFoster21 said:

The way I remember "Tardy" was both Nene and Kandi thinking it was a joke.  Nene agreed to record the song with Kim and refused to show up at the studio.  It was a silly ditty one of her kids brought her, I think.   When the song took off, both Nene and Kandi acted butthurt, but there was no formal agreement.  Kandi had nothing to enforce.

Kandi actually rewrote the song (using some of the original lyrics), produced it, and coached Kim through singing it relatively on tune.  Nene was butt hurt when she heard how good the new version was, especially since she blew it off.  Kandi, on the other hand, didn't get in her feelings until Kim kept all the profits from the song.  They even went on tour together to promote the song, and I belIeve Kandi wrote Kim a 2nd song. Before everything imploded.   Kandi admitted that she should have gotten the verbal deal Kim and her made in writing, but didn't because they were friends.  And because they were friends, she was hurt by how Kim acted during the situation, essentially saying things like Kanda didn't do anything that warranted her getting a cut.

Edited by luckyroll3
  • Love 3