Type keyword(s) to search

Gilmore Girls Would You Rather?

• Start Topic

Emily with the lawyer.  I can't take the thought of Lorelai I getting a glimpse from the afterlife and thinking "told you so!"

Pick a plot- Paris moves to SH and begins an affair with Taylor. Emily moves to SH and begins an affair with Kirk.

3 minutes ago, deaja said:

Emily with the lawyer.  I can't take the thought of Lorelai I getting a glimpse from the afterlife and thinking "told you so!"

Pick a plot- Paris moves to SH and begins an affair with Taylor. Emily moves to SH and begins an affair with Kirk.

Okay. This just made me chuckle out loud. I can't even imagine either scenario.

Emily and Kirk. (and I just shuddered)

Taylor is stepping down as Town Selectman. Who will replace him, Kirk or Miss Patty?

7 minutes ago, whateverhappened said:

Would you rather double date with Jackson and Sookie or Babette and Morey?

Babette and Morey and somebody needs to make this happen, right now.

Another double date - with Luke and Nicole, or with Lorelai and Burrito Boy?

• Love 1

The garden shed.  I thought it was cozy and sweet and the surroundings would be much more peaceful.

Hang out with Honor and her bridesmaids, or the annoying twins who were at the first Yale party (where Paris talked Rory into "leaving the door open").

• Love 1

Rory's a snore and not even one of those quiet people who actually listens when you need them

So true. There's something about Rory that would make it very hard for me to be close to her or even fully trust her. I love Rory at the beginning, but even then she's fairly detached from everyone but Lorelai and a little sneaky? I can't quite explain it! 

The garden shed. I just couldn't deal with Emily on a daily basis. And she couldn't deal with me either!  

Hang out with Honor and her bridesmaids, or the annoying twins who were at the first Yale party (where Paris talked Rory into "leaving the door open").

The twins, though Honor seemed to be my favorite of the Huntzbergers. 

Would you rather see Luke or Lorelai embark on an entirely new career?

• Love 1

Richard and Emily. They may be strict, but they aren't crazy. And they could hire a nanny or twelve instead of dumping me on unwilling relatives.

Travel Europe with Emily in style or with Lorelai in hostels?

Have to go with Lorelai in a hostel. Traveling is half who you meet, and Lorelai could make friends with a lamppost. Emily would humiliate me with her attitude.

Pick a husband for Lane: Dave or Zach?

• Love 1

Zach.  I have an irrational hatred of Dave.

Who should have actually had a few dates with Rory before they decided it wasn't going anywhere - laundry guy, or Trevor the one  awkward date wonder?

• Love 1

Emily. I feel if I had her grandchild I could have some leverage with her - be nice or you don't get to see the grandkids. Mrs. Kim would be a harder nut to crack. 

Would you rather attend a dance class taught by Miss Patty or an exercise class taught by Janet?

I'm not a Lane and Zack fan, but I think they'd be cute in that house. They'd need to build on a bedroom, though. Lulu and Kirk can ramble around the Twickham mansion. Plenty of room for Kirk's mother to move in.

Fall or winter in Stars Hollow?

Fall.  I don't do winter very well.  Pretty pictures of snow is about as close as I want to get.

Tailgating at the Harvard/Yale game - with the elder Gilmores or with Logan and his pals (with Marty bartending)?

I'd go with the elder Gilmores. I'm not the biggest football fan, especially if it turns into an all day event. They seem to do it with a level of comfort that would make it more tolerable. Drunk brats does not sound fun for a full day of sportsing. 

Next celebrity guest to show up at The Dragonfly? Mariah Carey or Alec Baldwin?

Edited by ghoulina
freaking autocorrect - ALEX Baldwin, indeed!

Alec Baldwin. Mariah would be too much of a Diva and the Dragonfly already has one Diva in Michel. ;)

Luke goes to Mia's wedding to Howard (He was close to Mia too) or Luke goes to Rory's college graduation? 

Edited by lulu1960
7 minutes ago, lulu1960 said:

Luke goes to Mia's wedding to Howard (He was close to Mia too) or Luke goes to Rory's college graduation? 

Oh that's an interesting one!  I'm going to say Mia's wedding.  He's known Mia since he was a child and I think it would be especially interesting for Emily to see him interacting with someone he knows very well that's not Lorelai or Rory.

You get to rewrite one MINOR plotline - what is it?

Edited by Taryn74

I hate the Francie stuff, so I might cut out her sabotaging Rory and Paris's friendship. 

Which awkward SH double date would you rather be a part of - The Rune date? Or the Dean and Luke Bop-it date?

Edited by ghoulina
17 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I hate the Francie stuff, so I might cut out her sabotaging Rory and Paris's friendship. 

Which awkward SH double date would you rather be a part of - The Rune date? Or the Dean and Luke Bop-it date?

Rune because at least I could have had a laugh about it with Lorelai. Dean/Luke was just awkward!

Would you rather hang out with April or Rory?

So, I hope it's totally ok to jump in here. I've been stalking this thread on and off for a few days now.

For me, I'd go with Rory. I enjoy reading and we could at least discuss literature and movies, while I would have nothing to talk about with April as I'm not a science person.

Who would you hang with for Spring Break: Paris or Logan? 

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, I hope it's totally ok to jump in here. I've been stalking this thread on and off for a few days now.

For me, I'd go with Rory. I enjoy reading and we could at least discuss literature and movies, while I would have nothing to talk about with April as I'm not a science person.

Who would you hang with for Spring Break: Paris or Logan? 

Probably Paris just because I'm not really a party girl so being with Paris would suit me. :)

Would you rather work in the diner with Luke and Jess or work in the inn with Lorelai and Rory?

3 minutes ago, lulu1960 said:

I think work in the diner with Luke and Jess. I could get tips. LOL

An unexpected friendship develops between Jess and Dean or Jess and Logan?

I'd say Jess and Logan. Just because I could never really see Dean and Jess getting on. Too much has happened between them.

An unexpected relationship develops between Paris and Logan or Rory and Doyle?

Paris and Logan. Doyle and Rory would be boring.

You have to work for Kirk- is it for ooooober or the dog walking business (playing hide and seek with dogs each day is a requirement)

Definitely Oooober. I don't know why, but it made me laugh really hard (well, besides him repeating the same Oooober/Uber joke for two minutes because apparently, they had no other material to fill up the two minutes with). 

If you had to be someone's personal assistant, would you be Taylor's or Michel's? 

50 minutes ago, lulu1960 said:

I think work in the diner with Luke and Jess. I could get tips. LOL

"Tips."  Is that what the kids are calling it these days?  

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

If you had to be someone's personal assistant, would you be Taylor's or Michel's? 

Taylor.  As long as you're not a screw-up, he's very reasonable.  Michel is too much of a diva.

Who would you rather be adopted and raised by - Gypsy, or Miss Patty?

Gypsy! I love Miss Patty too, but I really love Gypsy and feel her personality is more compatible with mine. She actually reminds me a little bit of a female version of Luke in some ways. 

Would you rather spend a weekend hanging out with Madeline and Louise or Colin and Finn? 

• Love 1

Spa!  I need a spa weekend in my life.  The lack of caffeine concerns me, though.  I would probably sneak out too, heh.

If you knew you wouldn't get caught (and didn't care about the morals/ethics of it, ha!) would you rather steal a robe from the Dragonfly or a coffee cup from Luke's?

3 hours ago, Taryn74 said:

"Tips."  Is that what the kids are calling it these days?  

That made me laugh. Thank you for that.

I'd steal the rob. I have a Luke's mug. ;)

Would you rather have actually seen. The "you can pull sausages out of me" Halloween skit, or Luke's "The moment's here" proposal?

Edited by lulu1960

The Halloween skit! I love all things Halloween and I was always intrigued by that idea. 

Which Gilmore gift would you rather receive - the Prius or the living room set? 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 1

The Prius. I have different tastes in furniture. 

Since April couldn't do the boat trip with Luke and Rory couldn't do the roller coasters with Lorelai, which trip should Luke and Lorelai take together?

Edited by lulu1960
  • Love 1

Ack!  I loved them both so much.  Gaahhhhhhh I'm going to go with Liz and TJ's MOSTLY because of the food.  (Why do so many of my preferences in life revolve around the food served?  LOL)

WYR have attended Lorelai and Max's engagement party, or Rory's graduation party in Bon Voyage?

• Love 2

Does Max have to be there? LOL. I'd say it is pretty much the same people but the food looked better at the engagement party. Plus the weather was better.

Jess showing Luke around the sights in Philly or Luke taking Jess camping?

• Love 1

Logan.  Luke and Dean have too much history. 

Would you rather intern for Mitchum Huntzberger or be Shira's personal assistant?