Type keyword(s) to search

Gilmore Girls Would You Rather?

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, Taryn74 said:

Completely agree with all of this.  It would have actually been rather funny to have Paris be the head of the elite surrogacy clinic like she was, but with no kids of her own because she hates babies/kids (in that 'it's only tv so don't take it too seriously' kind of way).  And I didn't understand the point of breaking her and Doyle up.  But, ASP, so whatever.

That would be funny but also not surprising Paris wanted to be a physician even though sick people freaked her out. But she's also pragmatic I could see her looking around the medical field and realizing there was a lot of money in surrogacy. She made that comment about doctor being as close as to being God as she could get helping infertile couples to have a baby isn't that far off. She built an elite surrogacy clinic that's impressive. But also not wanting kids herself. I don't understand the point of breaking up her and Doyle either. Why? They were happy and a great couple and loved each other.  

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Would you rather live in Babette's Hobbit House or Luke's apartment over the diner?

Luke’s diner! Constant access to food! ?

Would you rather work for Luke at the diner or work for Lorelai at the inn?

Richard or Michel as a coworker? 

Michel! He and I could snark together. Richard would not approve of my tendency to snark on the job :-)

Would you rather Rory raise the baby she's about to have on her own, raise the child with either Logan or Jess, or give the child up for adoption? (Preferably to someone less screwed up and selfish than Rory, lol). You're also allowed to choose "have Luke and Lorelai raise the child" as an option!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, coffeecoffeecoffee said:

Michel! He and I could snark together. Richard would not approve of my tendency to snark on the job :-)

Would you rather Rory raise the baby she's about to have on her own, raise the child with either Logan or Jess, or give the child up for adoption? (Preferably to someone less screwed up and selfish than Rory, lol). You're also allowed to choose "have Luke and Lorelai raise the child" as an option!

Give it up for adoption! 

Would you rather spend the day showing Anna (Chilton student) around Yale or training Brennan (frog boy) at the diner?

• Love 2
Just now, coffeecoffeecoffee said:

Would you rather be trapped in an elevator with Lorelai or Rory?

This one's easy.  Rory. We would probably both have a book and settle down to reading and ignoring each other after the preliminaries. 

I think this was a fun question, so would you rather be trapped in an elevator with Kirk or Paris?

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Sookie is so accident-prone, she'd probably kill us both.

Ha!  You make a good point.

Mrs. Kim!  For sure.

Madeline & Louise, or Colin & Finn?  (I would have a really tough time choosing between these, as they all annoy me fairly equally.)

• Love 2

Both Rory would be fun to talk to about books and things and I like a lot of Lorelai's stories and talk movies. 

Paris over Kirk I like Kirk but that much time he'd drive me crazy. Paris would just be fun to talk too. 

Jess or Logan? I guess if I have to Jess at least you can talk books with him. Logan I'd probably end up punching. 

Lane and Sookie. Lane's so cool and Sookie is most of the time.

Emily or Mrs. Kim? Mrs. Kim. Emily would most likely complain the entire time and insist it was my fault that we got stuck. 

Madeline & Louise mostly I like Madeline she was really nice. I might end up punching Colin & Finn. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, andromeda331 said:

Mrs. Kim. Emily would most likely complain the entire time and insist it was my fault that we got stuck.

I think Mrs. Kim would do the same thing.  She had that superstrict "You break it you bought it" policy even though she had her stuff stuck in really precarious piles it seems it would be impossible not to break it.

• Love 2

Beau.  He amused me, whereas Rune makes me want to slit my wrists.

And Beau makes me think of Bruce (the midwife) so that's where this bizarre question comes from -

You are pregnant and unexpectedly go into labor!  Who ends up delivering the baby - Babette and Miss Patty, or Luke and Zach?

• Love 2
On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 5:43 PM, Taryn74 said:

Beau.  He amused me, whereas Rune makes me want to slit my wrists.

And Beau makes me think of Bruce (the midwife) so that's where this bizarre question comes from -

You are pregnant and unexpectedly go into labor!  Who ends up delivering the baby - Babette and Miss Patty, or Luke and Zach?

Luke and Zach.  Babette and Miss Patty would be chattering the whole time about ridiculous things. Luke and Zach may not know what they're doing, but Luke definitely has a no-nonsense, get the task done attitude.

Would you rather that Christopher and Sherry stayed together, or that Sherry never got pregnant and Loralai and Christopher stayed together after Sookie's wedding.

• Love 1
On 7/8/2019 at 4:05 PM, Katy M said:

Would you rather that Christopher and Sherry stayed together, or that Sherry never got pregnant and Loralai and Christopher stayed together after Sookie's wedding.

This is from months ago but I'm on a Gilmore kick and itching to play games tonight so I'll answer lol. I'd rather Chris and Sherry stayed together, she was the WORST but Lorelai would wind up with Luke then which is how it should be.

Would you rather have Rory and Logan or Lane and Zach babysit your kid?

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, TOWTooMuchTV said:

Would you rather have Rory and Logan or Lane and Zach babysit your kid?

Definitely Lane and Zach. Who knows when Rory wants to steal a boat or decide to give up because someone told her she was a lousy babysitter, and Logan decides he's going to jump off a cliff.

Would you rather Lorelai get pregnant with her wild night with Luke in NYC or Rory get pregnant with Dean?

• Love 4

Lorelai and Luke, by far. I didn't necessarily ever want to see them have a baby together (because of their ages mostly, not that either of them were ancient but starting completely over with a baby at that age is hard) but there is no universe where I want to see Rory and Dean have a child.

Which side character do you wish we'd never met onscreen - Honor, or Rachel? (I deliberately chose two characters whom I never had a problem with, just to make it interesting. LOL.)

• Love 3

Honor. Then maybe we wouldn’t have had to see that brown maxi-dress. So unsuited to Rory.

And maybe we might have been saved Logan’s sleeping around.

Which character would you have preferred to have a different story arc: Lane or Jess?

Feel free to describe the arc. 

• LOL 2
10 hours ago, junienmomo said:

Honor. Then maybe we wouldn’t have had to see that brown maxi-dress. So unsuited to Rory.

And maybe we might have been saved Logan’s sleeping around.

Which character would you have preferred to have a different story arc: Lane or Jess?

Feel free to describe the arc. 

Jess - in that I don't want to see the whole arc with his dad and going to California. Maybe have his dad still show up, but Jess somehow choose Luke over Jimmy. I don't know. I just hated that storyline. 

Would you rather try - a Rory or the Founder's Day Punch?

The Rory. I'm into fruity cocktails anyway, and I have a feeling Founder's Day Punch is more spirits and less.....well, anything else. LOL.

Who would you most rather not see Lorelai in a romantic relationship with - Max, or Jason?

1 hour ago, Taryn74 said:

The Rory. I'm into fruity cocktails anyway, and I have a feeling Founder's Day Punch is more spirits and less.....well, anything else. LOL.

Who would you most rather not see Lorelai in a romantic relationship with - Max, or Jason?

jason. he bugged me, him and his robot dog.

who would you rather bring to your cousins wedding, luke or christopher?

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

jason. he bugged me, him and his robot dog.

who would you rather bring to your cousins wedding, luke or christopher?

If I'm just going for show, Christopher.

Would you rather be one of Rory and Paris's suite mates or live with Lane and the band.

12 minutes ago, Katy M said:

If I'm just going for show, Christopher.

Would you rather be one of Rory and Paris's suite mates or live with Lane and the band.

that's a tough one.  paris would drive me crazy but then, so would zach. hmm, probably paris and rory. sorry my left wrist is broken, can'r use shift key.

you're having a party. would you rather have it catered by, sookie or emily's french chef?

7 hours ago, junienmomo said:

Logan. He’s good at superficial relationships, funny and has lots of money to spend on that fun.

Which inn would you rather stay at, the Independence or the Dragonfly?

dragonfly. they had horses.

who would you rather travel with, lorelai and rory or emily and richard?

22 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

dragonfly. they had horses.

who would you rather travel with, lorelai and rory or emily and richard?

Emily and Richard if they're picking up the tab.  Otherwise Lorelai and Rory.  I feel like that's wrong, but I'm sticking with it.

If you were heading up a town function who would you rather help you, Kirk or MIss Patty?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Katy M said:

Emily and Richard if they're picking up the tab.  Otherwise Lorelai and Rory.  I feel like that's wrong, but I'm sticking with it.

If you were heading up a town function who would you rather help you, Kirk or MIss Patty?

Kirk, because I feel like he would just listen to me and do what he's told. 

Which Stars Hollow would you have liked to see the inside of - Al's Pancake World or Le Chat Club?

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Which Stars Hollow would you have liked to see the inside of - Al's Pancake World or Le Chat Club?

Al's Pancake World. I want to see the full menu.

Would you rather attend Chilton or Stars Hollow High?

6 hours ago, Katy M said:

Well, if it's wrong then party for two, please. I had the exact same thought. Heh.

5 hours ago, TOWTooMuchTV said:

Would you rather attend Chilton or Stars Hollow High?

Stars Hollow High. I'm no dummy but I've never been into the elite education thing. Bleh.

WYR go to a party with Babette and Miss Patty, or Lorelai and Sookie?

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Taryn74 said:

WYR go to a party with Babette and Miss Patty, or Lorelai and Sookie?

Lorelai and Sookie. The other two remind me too much of my mom's social circle!!

Would you rather go on a double date with Lorelai and Luke or Sookie and Jackson?

6 hours ago, junienmomo said:

who would you appoint to replace Taylor, Lane or Luke?

OMG I legit was thinking of asking this question last night, I just couldn't think of someone to go up against Luke other than Kirk (who I think would do a good job if he wasn't such a dunderhead, heh). Lane is a brilliant choice, and totally who I would pick! I think Luke is a good choice too but Lane would really rock it.

Who should have "come out" in the Revival rather than Michel - Taylor, or Gypsy? (It still makes me salty that they just made Michel gay - what was funny about him during the entire series was that he wasn't gay, he was just French. Oh well.)

• Love 1

While everyone played in the Revival that Taylor could be gay, I would go with Gypsy. I think Rose Abdoo actually made a comment once that Gypsy probably had a crush on Lorelai.

What place would you have liked to actually seen (not just heard about,) Al's Pancake World or Le Chat Club? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 1/2/2020 at 11:37 AM, lulu1960 said:

What place would you have liked to actually seen (not just heard about,) Al's Pancake World or Le Chat Club? 

Al's

Who would you rather sit with as they spill out their problems - Emily complaining about Richard and Pennilyn Lott, or Dean complaining about Rory and Jess?

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, TOWTooMuchTV said:

Al's

Who would you rather sit with as they spill out their problems - Emily complaining about Richard and Pennilyn Lott, or Dean complaining about Rory and Jess?

emily, hands down. she's hilarious, especially on the subject of penilyn lott.

who would you rather live next door to, babs and morey or sookie and jackson?

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, chessiegal said:

Who would you rather go fishing with - Luke or Alex?

Is this a serious question? LOL!!! Luke, Luke, Luke every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Who would you rather go on a shopping spree with - Emily (who would foot the bill but give you alllllll the advice) or Lorelai (who would be just as broke as you, ha ha)?

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Taryn74 said:

Is this a serious question? LOL!!! Luke, Luke, Luke every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Who would you rather go on a shopping spree with - Emily (who would foot the bill but give you alllllll the advice) or Lorelai (who would be just as broke as you, ha ha)?

Emily!!! Emily is QUEEN. I could totally put up with her opinions to score a free shopping trip. 

Who would you rather have do your makeup? 

Miss Patty or Michel?

• Love 3

Miss Patty. They would each talk nonstop but she might have interesting stories and he would just complain, which is entertaining but I feel like maybe not when it's directed at you

Who would you rather take a cooking lesson from, Luke or Sookie?

• Love 1
17 hours ago, TOWTooMuchTV said:

Miss Patty. They would each talk nonstop but she might have interesting stories and he would just complain, which is entertaining but I feel like maybe not when it's directed at you

Who would you rather take a cooking lesson from, Luke or Sookie?

luke, every time. after hearing sookie's devilled egg recipe, i don't believe she knows anything about cooking. i mean she puts yeast in her sugar cookies.

you're going to a party; who would you rather have dress you, miss celine or lorelai?

Edited by peacheslatour
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

luke, every time. after hearing sookie's devilled egg recipe, i don't believe she knows anything about cooking. i mean she puts yeast in her sugar cookies.

you're going to a party; who would you rather have dress you, miss celine or lorelai?

Lorelai. Miss Celine is way too fancy for me. 

What town event would you most have wanted to be in Stars Hollow for? The dance marathon or the festival of living pictures.