Type keyword(s) to search

Gilmore Girls Would You Rather?

• Start Topic

Chris.  Lorelai and Jess is just too inappropriate and icky.

Which mystery would you rather have solved: what the town hermit wrote on his protest sign, or why Lorelei thought it was so inappropriate for a mother to take her 5 year old son to the bathroom at an extremely crowded venue?

(edited)

The hermit! That will never stop bugging me.

Which Sookie and Jackson storyline would you have liked to see play out longer - Jackson possibly has a love child (the Arnett/Arnez kid)? Or Sookie accidentally cheating with the dude from the Deer Hill Lodge? 

Edited by ghoulina

No more love children. As far as the cheating. I'd go so far as she goes out to dinner with the guy but he thinks it's a date and Sookie is clueless.

A festival we didn't see. St Patrick's Day or Octoberfest?

8 minutes ago, Katy M said:

How do you accidentally cheat?

She didn't realize Joe liked her. She agreed to what he thought of as a date and she just thought was them getting together as old friends and colleagues. I always entertained the idea that it would have been funny to keep that storyline going. Not like they kiss or anything physical, but she keeps going on "dates" without realizing it. I just find the idea comical, maybe I'm weird. 

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, elang4 said:

St Patrick's day! :)

Would you rather have seen more of Chris and Sherry actually being together or Luke and Nicole?

Ugh.... Luke and Nicole I suppose. 

Travel the Renaissance Fair circuit with Liz and TJ or travel Europe with Gran?

Renaissance Fair.  Gran was mean. TJ was more just clueless.  and who doesn't like a good Renaissance Fair.

would you rather Kirk went postal and shot the town up or won the lottery and more or less became in charge of the town?

59 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Renaissance Fair.  Gran was mean. TJ was more just clueless.  and who doesn't like a good Renaissance Fair.

would you rather Kirk went postal and shot the town up or won the lottery and more or less became in charge of the town?

Kirk goes postal. I hated how he treated everyone even though he had a quarter of a million bucks.

Which nitpick WYR fix: Rory's birthday or the fact that no Renaissance fair ever goes every day for seven solid weeks, preventing Luke from coming home?

Rory's birthday. My god, it became canon because of one prop shot, but my god does it bug me. 

So, you order something by mail but you accidentally add an extra zero at the end, causing a much bigger order than you thought. WYR receive an overabundance of zucchini, or copies of Jess' book?  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, lulu1960 said:

Interrupting the CD drop. I think there could be more comedy in that.

People who didn't make it into the revival come back. Liz and TJ or Louise and Madeline?

Liz and TJ. It would be cool to see how Jess gets on with them now and also how they're being parents to Doula.

Would you have rather seen Max or Rachel return in the revival?

I would have poked my own eyeballs out with an ice pick if Max had shown up.  So, Rachel.

Who got together early in the series and decided it just wasn't going to work out, so they ended it amicably and remained good friends - Lorelai and Christopher, or Lorelai and Luke?

I'd rather see Lorelai adopt April, just because I'd have liked to see more of their relationship. I feel we got enough of Luke and Rory's and it was very sweet, but Lorelai and April had an interesting dynamic at the birthday party and I would have liked to see more of Lorelai getting involved with her. 

Would you rather taste a squash blossom or a razquat? 

A razquat.  I can't bring myself to eat a flower, even though I know some of them are edible (and I'll eat just about anything stuffed and fried, heh).  The whole thing wigs me out.  Plus, I love fruit.

Speaking of food - Sookie's edible pretzel with a goat cheese filling basket, or the mac n cheese with a jalapeno chipolte cream sauce?

Edible pretzel with a goat cheese filling basket - it sounds really good. Except for it would have been handled by Taylor and Kirk first, so maybe not.  Jalapeno chipotle sounds way too spicy though.  Dilemmas! 

Wake up naked in the hallway from your first college party or have your current and ex boyfriend fight destructively at a party?

Current and ex fight destructively at a party.  I will go to any length to avoid public nudity.

Participate in a knitathon or a danceathon.  This town did love there athons.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Katy M said:

Current and ex fight destructively at a party.  I will go to any length to avoid public nudity.

Participate in a knitathon or a danceathon.  This town did love there athons.

Knitathon. I'm so unfit I wouldn't be able to keep up with the danceathon! :P

Would you rather read Jess' book or Rory's book once it's finished?

I've always wanted to read Jess's book. I watched Rory's story, don't really need to read it. 

Which wedding that Emily wanted to/started to plan would you have liked to see in completion - Sookie's Midgets n Mushrooms wedding? Or Lorelai's Russian Romanov theme?

23 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I've always wanted to read Jess's book. I watched Rory's story, don't really need to read it. 

Which wedding that Emily wanted to/started to plan would you have liked to see in completion - Sookie's Midgets n Mushrooms wedding? Or Lorelai's Russian Romanov theme?

Lorelai's. I think it would have been nice for Emily to plan Lorelai's wedding. She always wanted to.

Would you rather Rory have started dating Jess earlier or for her not to date Dean for a third time in season 5?

10 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Easiest question ever--not date Dean for the third time in Season 5.

Would you rather Rory dated Tristan or Marty?

Tristan!! I don't know why but I've always liked the image of them together. They should have been given a chance.

Would you rather Jess have become a regular character in season 7 or April seen interacting with characters more? (Sorry for the rubbish question! I'm sort of running out of ideas! :p)

2 hours ago, elang4 said:

Tristan!! I don't know why but I've always liked the image of them together. They should have been given a chance.

Would you rather Jess have become a regular character in season 7 or April seen interacting with characters more? (Sorry for the rubbish question! I'm sort of running out of ideas! :p)

OMG, Jess as a regular in S7 would have brought so much depth to Lorelai's, Rory's and Luke's characters, I would have loved to see that.

WYR see Lorelai giving her mother an evening of perfect dinner conversation for a FND or Rory spontaneously showing up at Lorelai's so they could do her 21 things for her 21st birthday?

Rory showing up. That would have been great.

Would you rather be part of the DAR or Richard's sequined singing group?

6 hours ago, deaja said:

Rory showing up. That would have been great.

Would you rather be part of the DAR or Richard's sequined singing group?

Richard's singing group. It sounded great fun! :D

Would you rather eat Luke's mashed potatoes when you're ill or eat Sookie's Magic risotto?

Urghhh Rune just because he would ignore me. Bo would be uncomfortably leering!

Would you rather Luke end up with Anna and Lorelai end up with Chris or Luke end up with Rachel and Lorelai ends up with Max?

(edited)

Luke and Rachel and Lorelai with Max. I did not have issues with either of those two people. I liked Rachel.

Should Lorelai stay at the Dragonfly #1 or Go to Dragonfly #2 (Michel will run whichever one she doesn't)

Edited by lulu1960

Dragonfly 1. It was her dream that place. :)

Would you rather Rory and Logan end up together in the revival but without all the cheating or she ends up with Jess and gets pregnant?

7 hours ago, elang4 said:

Dragonfly 1. It was her dream that place. :)

Would you rather Rory and Logan end up together in the revival but without all the cheating or she ends up with Jess and gets pregnant?

Rory and Logan. Jess is on a different path now.

Which vehicle should the smug marrieds replace - the Jeep or the truck?

3 hours ago, junienmomo said:

Rory and Logan. Jess is on a different path now.

Which vehicle should the smug marrieds replace - the Jeep or the truck?

That's hard but I'd have to say the jeep. I just can't imagine Luke without his truck.

Should Lorelai have gotten Buttercup or stuck with Paul Anka?

18 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Paul Anka! I can't imagine another dog as quirky as that dog, and I love his quirkiness. 

Would you rather try the famous Founder's Day Punch? Or a Rory?

Founder's Day Punch. The Rory looked disgusting!

Would you rather take part in bid-a-basket or the danceathon?

The danceathon.  Bid-a-basket is a little too human purchasey for my taste.

Speaking of the bid-a-basket would you rather have Jackson let Kirk have his picnic with Suki, or have Luke not come out and bid on Lorelei's 

Lorelai and Chris don't get married. Luke and Nicole was kind of off, but it didn't bother me terribly. 

Who would you rather see go on a date - Gil and Babette? Or Richard and Miss Patty?

Richard and Miss Patty would be awesome. 

If there is a second season of the revival, who would you rather have an extended storyline:  Liz and TJ or April?

April.  I don't have a problem with Liz & TJ (unlike most fans, heh) but there's not much about their storyline that makes me need to see where they're at.  I do want to see more about April, at least insofar as it affects Luke.

Which Gilmore Girl would you rather have seen some more introspection out of in the revival - Lorelai about her relationship with Richard now that he's gone, or Rory about her life in general?

6 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Who would you like to see as the music teacher at Stars Hollow High? Lane or Sophie?

Lane would be amazing! But of course, that would have to be in addition to her being town selectwoman, which is my first career choice for her.

You are female of the appropriate size. Would you rather have Lorelai's wardrobe or Rory's?

5 minutes ago, junienmomo said:

Lane would be amazing! But of course, that would have to be in addition to her being town selectwoman, which is my first career choice for her.

You are female of the appropriate size. Would you rather have Lorelai's wardrobe or Rory's?

Rory's I think. I liked her clothes. :)

Would you rather Luke lose his flannel shirts and baseball cap or his diner and truck?

3 minutes ago, lulu1960 said:

He can lose the flannel and cap. The diner is his livelihood.

Luke hires Kirk or Lorelai hires Kirk?

Luke just because I'd love to see him and Kirk work together every day. Deep down, I actually think Luke is quite protective of Kirk. Just think about all the things he's actually done for him! :)

Would you rather have seen Rory and Logan hang out with Lane and Zach more or Lorelai and Luke hang out with Sookie and Jackson more? 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, elang4 said:

Would you rather have seen Rory and Logan hang out with Lane and Zach more or Lorelai and Luke hang out with Sookie and Jackson more? 

Lane and Zach, because it would be funny to see Logan and Zach interact again, UNLESS Sookie would be early seasons Sookie instead of the woman who ordered her husband to have a vasectomy and forbid Luke from planning his own wedding.

in AYITL, WYR that Logan be more like S7 breaking away from the dynasty Logan, or Luke be a smart guy with his S1 sense of self?

I don't really have a problem with Luke in any season (although, I think he maybe could have handled the April thing a bit better), so I'll say I would have liked to see Logan having broken away from the family and doing his own thing. 

Would you rather have seen inside Al's Pancake World or Luke and Nicole's apartment?

32 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I don't really have a problem with Luke in any season (although, I think he maybe could have handled the April thing a bit better), so I'll say I would have liked to see Logan having broken away from the family and doing his own thing. 

Would you rather have seen inside Al's Pancake World or Luke and Nicole's apartment?

Al's Pancake World

If there were to be a Star's Hollow murder, would you rather Kirk went postal and killed Taylor for always bossing him around or Michel kills Dean because it turns out he was a psychotic killer killing strangers for years, but the Deans of the world getting the Lindsays of the world pushed him over the edge?

9 hours ago, Katy M said:

If there were to be a Star's Hollow murder, would you rather Kirk went postal and killed Taylor for always bossing him around or Michel kills Dean because it turns out he was a psychotic killer killing strangers for years, but the Deans of the world getting the Lindsays of the world pushed him over the edge?

This just made me giggle.

• Love 2