Type keyword(s) to search

Gilmore Girls Would You Rather?

• Start Topic

Davey! I thought he was cute in season 7 as well! :D

There's a Luke and Lorelai wedding, would you rather Rory was Lorelai's maid of honour or Jess was Luke's best man? (Tough one I know! Sorry! :P)

Jess, hands down. We all know that sleepswithamarriedmanathermother'sbiggestcareermoveeventeverandthengetsmadwhenLorelaidoesn'tlikeit Rory will find a way to not be excluded.

Who would you rather gets killed in a spectacular way at a town event: Kirk or Taylor? Bonus points for a good death scenario.

The backup troubadour, who runs a Kinkos in Groton, accidentally runs over Taylor with a veggie cart (or was it a kiosk?). 

Re the early Rogan days - would you rather Logan invited Rory to the Symour Hersh party? Or wasn't seen shopping with another girl by Rory and Lorelai?

• Love 1

Wasn't seen by Lorelai and Rory shopping with another girl. I think that was probably the reason Lorelai had a bad opinion of him from the start.

Would you rather Jess not have had words with Lorelai out on the porch on his first day or Jess not say those hurtful things to Luke when they met TJ for the first time?

13 minutes ago, elang4 said:

Wasn't seen by Lorelai and Rory shopping with another girl. I think that was probably the reason Lorelai had a bad opinion of him from the start.

Would you rather Jess not have had words with Lorelai out on the porch on his first day or Jess not say those hurtful things to Luke when they met TJ for the first time?

not say hurtful things to Jess.

Would you rather Rory was not given special treatment of a make up assignment when she was late for her Shakespeare test or not singled out for non-punishment in the breaking into the school to ring a bell incident?

Not given special treatment. I always felt like Max did that to get on Lorelai's good side. Plus I was on Rory's side for the bell incident. She would never have been there if Headmaster Charleston hadn't told her to be more sociable.

Would you rather Rory not have strung Dean along for so long when it was obvious she liked Jess or not have her chasing Logan for so long and then agreeing to a no strings agreement because she wanted to be with him so much?

• Love 1

Toughie.  I'll excuse 16/17 year old Rory with her treatment of Dean. It wasn't cool but I get it.

I don't think she should have been chasing after Logan. She tried to change him and then tried to change herself. That's never good.

Luke makes his move sooner. After they find Stella the chick or after they watched Sookie and Jackson's first date?

After Sookie and Jackson's first date. I think Lorelai would have actually considered it then as she actually seemed disappointed when he didn't ask her out. After the drama with Stella and Sookie calling her out on calling Luke, she was so determined to deny it that I don't think it would have worked.

WYR Luke go to Mia's wedding or Rory's Yale graduation?

I'm thinking Mia's wedding. He grew up knowing her. It would have made sense. 

From A Year in the Life: Luke didn't snap at Lorelai about Michel or Luke didn't snap at Lorelai about Lorelai helping pay for April? (

Helping pay for April. It just brought back bad memories from season 6.

Luke and Lorelai already had a kid in the revival or Rory and Logan are together without the cheating?

4 minutes ago, lulu1960 said:

Luke and Lorelai already had a kid. Like how Luke had said 5 or 6 years ago. That would have been a good time.

We got to see Michel's hubby Frederick or Doula?

Michel's hubby. I think it would have been kind of cool to see some of Michel's personal life. I have to admit, I loved Michel in the revival. That scene when he was telling Lorelai he had to leave when you know he really didn't want to was so heartbreaking. I'm glad we got to see more of their friendship in the revival especially with Sookie not there.

Would you rather have seen the actually wedding ceremony that was planned for Luke and Lorelai with everyone in attendance or the small imitate one but with Jess and Emily involved too?

I'd rather the small, intimate wedding but with Jess/Emily involved. I think the small, intimate wedding was the one thing they actually got right by having that change in plans. It could have been beautifully done. Plus, I got really sick of the Big!Town!Events! around season 6. The town would have made the wedding all about them. 

So, let's say there is an actual season 2 of the revival. Which subplot would you rather see played out: Chris having to take care of a teenage Gigi, or Kirk/Lulu having a baby? 

Kirk/Lulu having a baby. I think they'd actually be good parents.

Season 2 of the revival. Would you rather see Luke and Lorelai adopt a kid or see them bring up Rory's kid?

Rory not drop out of Yale. Both storylines were sad/disappointing But I really really liked the resolution between the senior Gilmores. 

Which relationship would you have liked to see given a real chance - Lane and Henry? Or Brian and Kyon ("Mrs. Kim's exchange student, who told Brian - "you have much knowledge of Korean culture.")

Lane and Henry. I thought they were cute together! :)

Would you rather Rory have gone to the Bangles with Paris, Madeline and Louise like in the show or would you rather her have gone with Lorelai and Sookie?

5 hours ago, elang4 said:

Would you rather Rory have gone to the Bangles with Paris, Madeline and Louise like in the show or would you rather her have gone with Lorelai and Sookie?

Go with Lorelai and Sookie. I like the good seats. And I would have taken Luke as the fourth. Rory could stay home and study and eat Indian food.

Would you rather see Sookie's wedding with the dancing midgets or Lorelai with the Romanov themed wedding?

12 minutes ago, junienmomo said:

Go with Lorelai and Sookie. I like the good seats. And I would have taken Luke as the fourth. Rory could stay home and study and eat Indian food.

Would you rather see Sookie's wedding with the dancing midgets or Lorelai with the Romanov themed wedding?

Lorelai's Romanov themed wedding. It would have been quite sweet for Emily to plan it. She obviously had thought of it.

Would you rather have Luke not have married Nicole or Lorelai not have married Chris?

Luke not have married Nicole.  Lorelai needed to get Chris out of her system and realize the "dream family" she had held on to all those years was just that - a dream.

Which "job" should Rory have stuck  it out with - the Lines article, or the annoying Brit?

45 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

A brother. That house could use some male energy! 

Who would you rather see as a guest at FND? Sookie or Michel?

Michel definitely!!! Would be very funny!

Would you rather Rory have cousins she got on with or Lorelai had an aunt or uncle she got on with and could talk to?

I think I would like to see Lorelai get on with an Aunt or Uncle. 

After Lane and Zach get married, Brian moves out. Would you rather have seen him move in with Gil's family? Or Mrs. Kim?

Mrs. Kim.  I think that would have been funny.  

It turns out some of our characters are long lost relatives.  Are Kirk and Luke half-brothers or is Taylor Luke's biological father?

1 hour ago, deaja said:

Mrs. Kim.  I think that would have been funny.  

It turns out some of our characters are long lost relatives.  Are Kirk and Luke half-brothers or is Taylor Luke's biological father?

Kirk and Luke are half brothers.  I can so totally see that.  But, maybe Taylor is their father, LOL.

Switched at birth and find out at age 15 or 16: Rory and Paris or Dean and Tristan?

It would have to be Dean and Tristan just because I can't see Rory ever not being Lorelai's!

They find out they're brother and sister, would you rather it be Rory and Jess or Rory and Logan?

Rory and Jess. First, maybe it would finally cause the Rory/Jess ship to stop sailing.  Second, since Rory is pregnant with Logan's baby, that would be awkward to say the least. ;)

Which spin-off show would you rather watch :  The Adventures of Kirk, Lulu, and The Pig or Hep Alien Unplugged?

Hep Alien unplugged definitely!! I actually loved the fact that Lane had friends other than Rory. It was nice seeing her have some guy friends who you knew looked out for her. :)

Would you rather Luke and Kirk's friendship get investigated more or why Luke and Taylor never got on?

26 minutes ago, elang4 said:

Would you rather Luke and Kirk's friendship get investigated more or why Luke and Taylor never got on?

I'm sorry, I know that's not what you meant by investiagated, but I just bust out laughing because I pictured Snoopy with his Sherlock Holmes hat and magnifying glass skulking around Luke and Kirk trying to sniff out clues.

Luke and Taylor. There's "Bootsy-Luke" level conflict hidden in there somewhere.

Which scene/set of scenes do you wish your eyes had never seen? Kirk naked in any way, or Lorelai waking up in Christopher's bed with his arm around her?

As much as I hate Christopher and that entire storyline, I'm going with Kirk. That scene of him with the towel around his waist and his caved in chest and protruding belly is something NO ONE should ever have to see. 

Would you rather try to win an argument against Paris or Emily?

• Love 1

Hunt the deer.  Rotting eggs are NASTY.

Which of Lorelai-at-her-worst moments would you erase - yelling at her parents in front of company about Yale in ADFKT, or yelling at Luke about Jess in TMT?

17 hours ago, Taryn74 said:

Hunt the deer.  Rotting eggs are NASTY.

Which of Lorelai-at-her-worst moments would you erase - yelling at her parents in front of company about Yale in ADFKT, or yelling at Luke about Jess in TMT?

Erase yelling at Jess. We could have gotten LL together earlier and had a high-quality five season show, with tied bows at the end, maybe even some form of full circle. (”Uncle Luke." "What?" "Rory's pregnant and I'm the father." LOL)

WYR Luke see Luke go camping with Lorelai or Jess?

• Love 1
On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 4:31 AM, junienmomo said:

Erase yelling at Jess. We could have gotten LL together earlier and had a high-quality five season show, with tied bows at the end, maybe even some form of full circle. (”Uncle Luke." "What?" "Rory's pregnant and I'm the father." LOL)

WYR Luke see Luke go camping with Lorelai or Jess?

Jess.  They would both complain the entire time, but Jess isn't as high-pitched.

You're spending the night at the Dragonfly the night it catches fire.  Would you rather spend the night with Kirk and his night terrors or Miss Patty who will keep you up all night "entertaining" you.

Kirk. I'd just let him run out of the house with a pillow over his butt and then get back to sleeping. 

Similar question - would you rather spend the weekend at the Cheshire Cat or Pedro's (where Lane and Zack spent their honeymoon)?

Cheshire Cat. Despite the GG's complaints it didn't seem that bad to me. Similar to B & B's I've stayed at. Breakfast at such snd such an hour followed by a hike, followed by birdwatching etc. Lane's experience sounded horrid. *ahem* sorry to go on. 

Having watched the dance marathon episode recently, would you rather have Andrew or Kirk as a partner? 

Andrew, because I don't want to dance all night. I'd happily tell him I dated Liam Neeson so he'd storm out and I could just watch the rest. 

Who would you like to see tell Logan off? Marty? Or Doyle? 

Doyle, as I don't think Marty had any standing to.  Doyle could rightly tell him off for slacking on paper assignments.

Which of Rory's parties would you have rather attended? Her 16th birthday, the male Yale party, or her 21st?

11 minutes ago, deaja said:

Doyle, as I don't think Marty had any standing to.  Doyle could rightly tell him off for slacking on paper assignments.

Which of Rory's parties would you have rather attended? Her 16th birthday, the male Yale party, or her 21st?

Her 16th at Lorelei's. Not fancy.  Just a bunch of friends hanging out.  Besides, if it were to happen when I was college age, Emily and Richard may have thrown me out of the male Yale party, but probably not, I'd be no competition for Rory.

Which mismatched couple would you rather got a happily ever after: Dean and Lindsey or Lorelei and Max?

1 hour ago, Katy M said:

Her 16th at Lorelei's. Not fancy.  Just a bunch of friends hanging out.  Besides, if it were to happen when I was college age, Emily and Richard may have thrown me out of the male Yale party, but probably not, I'd be no competition for Rory.

Which mismatched couple would you rather got a happily ever after: Dean and Lindsey or Lorelei and Max?

Dean and Lindsey because I actually liked Lindsey and I believe Lorelai belongs with Luke! :)

Who would you have rather have moved on from Rory in the revival and was in a happy relationship, Jess or Logan?

• Love 1