Type keyword(s) to search

The Naughty Hamptons: Summer House In The Media

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I don’t remember Jaclyn either.  Says she was on season 1.  Is she the one wearing blue in the group photo of women???  ( Others all in white. )

Yes, she is the one in blue. 

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Thumper said:

I don’t remember Jaclyn either.  Says she was on season 1.

No memory of her either. Had to google & watch this 

Reading rumors that Carl was cheating on Lindsay & had a pregnancy scare with the other woman.  I'll have to side-eye any rumors that paint Lindsay as a victim knowing her PR history and seeing how she's previously used the paps to go after her castmates.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
18 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I remember Jaqueline, she was a fit model.

OK I do remember her now.  She was a blink and you'll miss her type of person.   I remember now she was supposed to be this big flirt and give the Walrus twins a run for their money but enh she fizzled out quickly.   I don't think she was even on the entire season 🤷‍♀️

I need to stay off the gossip IG

Screenshot_20230909_143302_Instagram.jpg

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
6 hours ago, Marley said:

It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if he was cheating on her. Lindsey is no saint but Carl is a douche at heart.

If he did cheat on her, I’m just waiting to see how the Summer House cast will make it Lindsey’s fault. Carl is somehow never responsible for his own behavior.

• Like 3

Lindsay breaks her silence over the split

No matter your feelings about her, I sympathize with her having to deal with a break up and wedding cancelation so publicly.  Plus it sounds like Carl has been blindsiding her left and right with how it's all coming out.  I know she has always wanted to be married and have kids so to have her whole life plan derailed makes me sad for her.

Edited by Marigold66
  • Like 3

I can definitely buy that they are both devastated by each other. They were about to make one of the biggest mistakes of their lives, at least one that would create a difficult disentanglement, especially from a legal perspective.

Lindsey shouldn't have pursued a relationship with a person in early recovery with a history of infidelity, and Carl shouldn't have promised a lifetime together when he should be focusing on his health and getting his sh*t together. They're both toxic individuals and their relationship was a house of cards from the moment they met.

Some types of people like the person(s) that everyone loves to hate, i.e., Carl and Lindsey, and they were behind them and their relationship 100%. But for everyone else who didn't feel that way, it was pretty evident the Babes were doomed from the start. 

They should both just get out and stay out of Summer House. It's not a healthy place and it's not even fun/funny anymore. Seriously, these people are on the cusp of middle age and need to grow up. Its embarrassing. 

ETA: I think their relationship was propelled by brand/endorsement deals and the financial resources really clouded their judgement which was already questionable at best. 

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
On 10/13/2023 at 9:05 AM, Thumper said:

Who or what is the Giggly Squad?  

Paige and Hannah started a podcast called Giggly Squad, after the time Kyle called them that on the show when he was yelling at them.  Not sure why they think it’s funny, or creative.

Apparently this podcast is successful enough to take it on the road live.  I am shocked about that.  Who are their fans??? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yay! But why can't they ever get the girl/guy ratio correct? ...and the one between Lindsey & Paige isn't the same guy from last Summer? I can't remember his name either.

• Like 3

OMG, those new guys are not it. Sorry to be shallow, but so unattractive! Isn't that part of the reason we watch? 

And there's Ciara, hooking up with another mediocre-looking white dude. Lol.

And where's Sam? She at least brought a little bit of new energy. 

Meanwhile, I have been WAITING for the Carl-Lindsay breakup since they announced it. Can't wait! Forget VPR, this is my Scandoval. 

• Like 4
On 1/11/2024 at 2:51 PM, Dirtybubble said:

Feb 22 can't get here fast enough!

New season cast photo.  Looks like Mia is out and so is the other dude who's name I can't remember.

SH.jpg

I see a couple of new guys.

I used to think Carl and Lindsey were a real couple, but now I feel duped. All of their relationship milestones have happened in season finales. They get back together at the end of the season a couple of seasons ago, they get engaged at the end of the season last year, and now, they break up at the end of the season. It's just too scripted. I do think Lindsey is one of those women who just can't keep the crazy at bay long enough to close the deal, but Carl knows Lindsey and had to know what he was getting into, which is another reason why their relationship is sus for me now. Oh, well.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
On 2/28/2024 at 12:26 PM, Book Junkie said:

I used to think Carl and Lindsey were a real couple, but now I feel duped.

I've been meaning to respond to your post since the beginning of the season.  I feel duped too.  I'm not sure I can take it so far as to say that none of it was real and they planned this right from the start, but man, this season just absolutely reeks of fake to me.  I don't care if it's reality t.v., you don't fight and immediately split and bee line in opposite directions to tell whoever crosses your path what just happened.  You respect your partner and your relationship that little?  You're just flapping your private business all around?  Again, I know it's a show and what they kind of have to do but this is excessive.  It cannot be real.  

And I don't care how much the cast may hate both of them, especially Lindsey.  It's a very difficult and delicate conversation to have with someone to basically ask them if they think they should call off their wedding.  And yet conversations just casually start with....hey Carl.....so, ya think you should call this whole thing off?  Yeah, not happening in real life.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

Thanks for the link, Dirtybubble.

I guess it's some kind of progress that the women have gone from half-naked breasts to half-naked midriff. The men remain covered from neck to toe. What would be a pleasant change would be the women wearing more fabric and the men less. Also, Speedos are back. Jump on that trend next season, show.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

My only takeaway from those reunion looks is that Carl must have been a huge fan of Jaws growing up, because, wow.....

image.png

• LOL 7
12 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Horrible (especially Ciara's). Paige, Lindsey, and Amanda's outfits are better than the rest- but this doesn't say much. West looks like he borrowed somebody else's (who was bigger) suit. He looks short, and overweight.

IKR?!  The jacket is way too big for him and everything else is just too loose fitting.  He isn't overweight but when you wear these baggy clothes you can't see your natural shape.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

IKR?!  The jacket is way too big for him and everything else is just too loose fitting.  He isn't overweight but when you wear these baggy clothes you can't see your natural shape.

No, he is not overweight. I edited my post to add that he looks overweight because of the suit.  

• Useful 1
On 5/21/2024 at 2:27 PM, Dirtybubble said:

U can tell Lindsay has had a lot of work on her face.  Hello lip injections 💉 

Holy lips!!

I think Amanda and Paige look the best too.  Ciara's outfit is an absolute hot mess.  

Somebody said that West looks like a young Robin Williams and now I can't unsee it.  He also looks in that outfit to be from Miami Vice while also wearing Harry Styles inspired 1940's men's trousers.  I guess my point is.....lots going on there!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
23 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Horrible (especially Ciara's). Paige, Lindsey, and Amanda's outfits are better than the rest- but this doesn't say much. West looks like he borrowed somebody else's (who was bigger) suit. He looks short, and overweight because of it.

Had they not had Lindsay’s name under her photo, I would not have recognized her.

The rest of the women’s outfits won’t pass the sit test.

Amanda and Kyle look, probably, the best of the bunch.

• Like 5
On 5/21/2024 at 3:27 PM, Dirtybubble said:

IMO,  Amanda and Paige look the best

She has Delores Catana's (sp?) face now.

Ciara looks like she's in a Backpages ad. 

I don't know why they keep trying to make West a thing. He looks like a 5th grader in his Halloween costume, or who is playing the lead in Guys and Dolls.

Gabby needs to stay away from the semaglutides.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
16 hours ago, b2H said:

Had they not had Lindsay’s name under her photo, I would not have recognized her.

Same. It looks like she not only went on a diet (insert popular weight loss injection) and became too thin, but also puffed out her lips a bit too much.  I thought she looked fine the way she was. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
13 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

She has Delores Catana's (sp?) face now.

I don't know why they keep trying to make West a thing. He looks like a 5th grader in his Halloween costume, or who is playing the lead in Guys and Dolls.

I admit I did not recognize Dolores this year. And Lindsay has changed as well. 

I really like Wes and I would like to see him return because his social skills bring humour, nurturing and support to the others. I like scene characters who say what they mean and mean what they say. I love how he interacts with Jesse.

• Like 3
(edited)
On 5/21/2024 at 12:03 PM, Dirtybubble said:

Reunion looks!  It'll take me a minute to process them

https://www.eonline.com/photos/37090/summer-house-season-8-reunion-looks

I like Danielle's look and Jesse's. Paige always dresses well, and Ciara's sadly missed the mark. If I were a designer I would be offering all the women outfits to wear because they have great silhouettes that you can style easily, and they 'usually' make clothing look good 

Oops, somehow I missed Amanda's picture and she looks fabulous (she always looks good.)

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 2
On 5/22/2024 at 10:05 PM, b2H said:

The rest of the women’s outfits won’t pass the sit test.

Amanda and Kyle look, probably, the best of the bunch.

Kyle's outfit is nice.

• Like 2

I read on Instagram last night that Lindsay already has a new boyfriend and that it's someone that she dated before.  I didn't see a name though.  

That girl is on a mission.  I've seen it before in real life - it's not going to matter who she ends up with as long as he'll marry her and give her a baby.  I feel for whoever the man is and weep for her future children.  

• Like 8
On 5/21/2024 at 2:03 PM, Dirtybubble said:

Reunion looks!  It'll take me a minute to process them

https://www.eonline.com/photos/37090/summer-house-season-8-reunion-looks

Jesus Christ Ciara looks awful!

On 5/21/2024 at 2:27 PM, Dirtybubble said:

I had no idea who she was!

On 5/22/2024 at 12:56 PM, ZettaK said:

No, he is not overweight. I edited my post to add that he looks overweight because of the suit.  

image.jpeg.b45c5308c882c5d08c0216b82748b160.jpeg

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
On 5/24/2024 at 9:42 AM, Vivigirl10 said:

I read on Instagram last night that Lindsay already has a new boyfriend and that it's someone that she dated before.  I didn't see a name though.  

That girl is on a mission.  I've seen it before in real life - it's not going to matter who she ends up with as long as he'll marry her and give her a baby.  I feel for whoever the man is and weep for her future children.  

I was listening to something,  and I heard her say he's  a wonderful  man.  

• Like 2
On 5/28/2024 at 2:48 PM, dancingdreamer said:

I think this is discussed at the reunion

• Like 2

What the actual fuck is Ciara wearing? She looks absolutely ridiculous. Is it supposed to be some sort of reunion revenge dress?

I've been watching some old episodes and she really has some unfortunate choices in men. She was attracted to Kory, had a fling with Austen of all fucking people, and then whatever this is with West, who is a sloppy mess. I know her mother and some of her Atlanta girls are, like, girl, what are you thinking?

• Like 2
5 hours ago, politichick said:

What the actual fuck is Ciara wearing? She looks absolutely ridiculous. Is it supposed to be some sort of reunion revenge dress?

I've been watching some old episodes and she really has some unfortunate choices in men. She was attracted to Kory, had a fling with Austen of all fucking people, and then whatever this is with West, who is a sloppy mess. I know her mother and some of her Atlanta girls are, like, girl, what are you thinking?

It seems the temptation of fame (and women's DMs) were too much for West.

6 hours ago, ZettaK said:

It seems the temptation of fame (and women's DMs) were too much for West.

I don't  know how he slept beside  Ciara,  I really  dont  think many men could and not feel horny all day and night.

• Like 1
(edited)
23 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

Carl showed his true colors again. Captain Lee (of Below Deck) who was his friend because they both lost loved ones to addiction offered him a chance of discussing the breakup in a friendly and favorable environment on Captain Lee's podcast, the only one of such kind. Carl called to complain after the interview, and that he wanted the episode pulled, something that happened. Captain Lee and his co-host say he acted like Dr. Jeckyl, and Mr. Hyde, and that they feel blindsided (that term again!).

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
7 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Carl showed his true colors again. Captain Lee (of Below Deck) who was his friend because they both lost loved ones to addiction offered him a chance of discussing the breakup in a friendly and favorable environment on Captain Lee's podcast, the only one of such kind. Carl called to complain after the interview, and that he wanted the episode pulled, something that happened. Captain Lee and his co-host say he acted like Dr. Jeckyl, and Mr. Hyde, and that they feel blindsided (thar term again!).

Capt. Lee isn't the kind of person to just go around making shit up and I truly believe that podcast would have been a safe place for him. I'd like to hear Carl's side of this.  I can understand him being under a lot of stress right after the breakup and maybe was wigging out but to not get in contact with his friend and try to work things out just seems weird.  

• Like 2
(edited)

Carl will respond only after he's had a chance to breathe, think, and work on himself, meaning come up with a lie spin he thinks will work in his favor. No matter where the spin goes, nothing will be his fault. I believe the effort is doomed. Lee has the high ground here because we've never seen him do anything shady. With Carl, the credibility ship sailed long ago.

Edited by Passing Strange
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
(edited)

For a relatively newly sober person, Carl doesn’t seem ok.  He shouldn’t have gotten engaged at all but it is good that he pulled the plug.  Now he needs to take a step away from media and take a breath.  This is not good for him, all the blame and anger.  

I don’t think people realize how very difficult it is to be sober.  Even after a few years.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Like 6
  • Useful 1