Type keyword(s) to search

Real Housewives in the Media

• Start Topic

On 8/9/2024 at 9:40 PM, Stats Queen said:

I think that is Lauri’s youngest daughter. Josh’s daughter is Kennady, who Lauri and George adopted

I thought the question was about Lauri's youngest.

5 hours ago, Palimelon said:

Alexis to herself" "Hahah, take that, Shannon! I win!"

Shannon really comes out as the winner here, she is no longer with a vindictive, litigious man who eventually will probably do to Alexis what he has done to Shannon.

• Like 12
  • Applause 6
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Shannon really comes out as the winner here, she is no longer with a vindictive, litigious man who eventually will probably do to Alexis what he has done to Shannon.

Agree, Shannon dodged a bullet. It’s interesting Alexis has a pattern of being with vindictive, litigious men. There are valid reasons to sue, but her ex husband and John sound like bullies. I kind of hope Alexis and John work out so a third guy doesn’t sue Shannon. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
(edited)

I kind of hope Alexis and John work out

I kind of hope they work out so nobody else will have to deal with dating them.

Edited by Palimelon
  • Like 5
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

And then the stupid bitch will no longer have her nice alimony. I don't know why she wants to get married again and risk that. It's not like she's going to have children.

• Like 8
52 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I kind of hope Alexis and John work out so a third guy doesn’t sue Shannon. 

And I hope Alexis gets burned big time by this John Jerk and he takes her for a fortune. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
5 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

And I hope Alexis gets burned big time by this John Jerk and he takes her for a fortune. 

She already will lose her $10k/mo alimony if she goes ahead with the wedding. No one said that she was smart. 😂

• Like 11
5 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

She already will lose her $10k/mo alimony if she goes ahead with the wedding. No one said that she was smart. 😂

Looks like Fun Lexi will be footing the bill for Johnny J's dinners as long as she is riding the alimony pony.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 4
4 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but Jim Bellino bought a restaurant in Palm Springs and renamed it Jimmy B's.  He even brought Alexis down as a celebrity bartender in May.  So now Alexis has Johnny J and Jimmy B.

https://www.jimmybspalmsprings.com

https://www.instagram.com/jimmybpalmsprings/p/C7FE4lnvr8r/

Jim Bellino also has a Mexican restaurant in San Juan Capistrano where the former spouses have houses (he owns one in Dana Point too). 

• Useful 2
(edited)

Alexis Bellino's divorce settlement:

Jim agreed to pay Alexis $6,000 per month in child support. Even though the child support will end once each child turns 18, Jim is currently also sending $6,000 for the children’s medical insurance. But Alexis did stipulate she would take out insurance coverage if Jim couldn’t.

Jim also agreed to pay an additional $10,000 per month in spousal support. The payments started on August 1, 2018. The payments will continue “thereafter until the death of either party or further order of the court, whichever first occurs.” Interestingly enough, there is no note about whether Alexis was to remarry. Jim was also required to take out a $2.5 million life insurance policy with Alexis as the main beneficiary. According to the settlement, the policy has to be in effect as long as Jim is paying spousal support.

Alexis walked away with a different home in San Juan Capistrano, California, all her jewelry, all her designer handbags and purses, and a $250,000 lump sum. Jim even agreed to take care of all the debt on Alexis’ home, taxes, and an Amex bill.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/alexis-bellino-divorce-settlement-details-000000614.html#:~:text=According to the documents%2C Alexis,it came to the children.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 4
17 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Katie is shady. Why can't the RH franchise find people without a rap sheet?

Gee, it's like they're purposefully casting the crazies: Leah/NY, Monica/SLC, Diana/BH, Danielle/NJ, etc. 

Interesting that Katie's ex was originally awarded full custody of all three kids. The kids were young, oldest would've been 12. Did she abandon them and move across country for the current guy? https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/rhocs-katie-ginellas-ex-husband-told-police-she-cheated-on-him/

image.thumb.png.c75525cc2c68d1405823089c1b51e92c.png

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
On 8/29/2024 at 10:27 AM, Cosmocrush said:

Where are Alexis' kids? How many are there and how old are they? I wonder what they think of John. Did her ex remarry?

Alexis has one grown and twins that are about 16. One of the twins is trans, and Alexis has accepted him. Heather's trans kid attends the same school as Alexis's kids, and they have apparently bonded over their trans kids.

No clue what the kids think of Johnny J, or whether Jimmy B has remarried. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
14 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Shady Katie. 

Why don't these people realize their sketchy past/present will surface at some point?

It seems she truly is:

https://www.realitytea.com/2024/08/23/rhoc-katie-ginella-accused-by-ex-husband-forging-his-signature-loan-applications/

“[Katie] has had a number of civil actions filed against him for the collection of alleged student loans which in fact were applied for by and for which proceeds were issued [Katie]. [Katie] in all instances forged [Andrew’s] signature to the loan applications without his prior knowledge or permission,” the legal papers read.

It looks like it was a nasty divorce:

Katie had requested that the court award her primary custody of the couple’s three children. She alleged that Andrew was emotionally abusive to their kids.

So, Andrew filed a countersuit, claiming that Katie hadn’t been paying the full amount of her child support. “Ms. Ginella has not paid the amounts due when they became due each month. Instead, she has made five payments totaling $1,100,” Andrew said.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
On 8/30/2024 at 12:41 AM, ZettaK said:

Alexis Bellino's divorce settlement:

Jim agreed to pay Alexis $6,000 per month in child support. Even though the child support will end once each child turns 18, Jim is currently also sending $6,000 for the children’s medical insurance. But Alexis did stipulate she would take out insurance coverage if Jim couldn’t.

Jim also agreed to pay an additional $10,000 per month in spousal support. The payments started on August 1, 2018. The payments will continue “thereafter until the death of either party or further order of the court, whichever first occurs.” Interestingly enough, there is no note about whether Alexis was to remarry. Jim was also required to take out a $2.5 million life insurance policy with Alexis as the main beneficiary. According to the settlement, the policy has to be in effect as long as Jim is paying spousal support.

Alexis walked away with a different home in San Juan Capistrano, California, all her jewelry, all her designer handbags and purses, and a $250,000 lump sum. Jim even agreed to take care of all the debt on Alexis’ home, taxes, and an Amex bill.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/alexis-bellino-divorce-settlement-details-000000614.html#:~:text=According to the documents%2C Alexis,it came to the children.

Wow. She is getting spousal support indefinitely and it continues even if she remarries? I've never heard of that. Alexis had a good attorney. 

• Like 7
On 8/28/2024 at 7:01 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

Alexis and Johnny J are engaged per an article Alexis linked on her Instagram. 

Who da fuck cares? Hope Bravo isn't  going to give them a special mini spin off like Tamra and Eddie had.

This franchise is the worst. I couldn't watch most of it. Two minutes in the begining, changed channels then came back for the ending. Another dumbass murder mystery.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
On 8/30/2024 at 9:25 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Shady Katie. 

Why don't these people realize their sketchy past/present will surface at some point?

I mean, sure, all of this doesn't look good, but at least she didn't call the paparazzi....

• LOL 12
(edited)
2 hours ago, bosawks said:

I mean, sure, all of this doesn't look good, but at least she didn't call the paparazzi....

Cause nobody knows who the hell she is lol what good would it do .. this girl just is so thirsty for Heathers approval it’s just weird at this point .. it’s odd when a new housewife comes on and automatically guns for a regular.. it screams pay attention to me 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 6

If I read the divorce agreement correctly, alimony payments will continue unless and until someone goes to court to request otherwise. Jim would absolutely do that once she remarries. But – like I said – I think she’ll stay engaged to keep getting that money. I wonder if he would go back to court and argue that she’s living with someone full-time if she doesn’t get married within a certain period of time. She was engaged to that other guy for about two years. Could get interesting. 

• Like 8
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Any day now said:

If I read the divorce agreement correctly, alimony payments will continue unless and until someone goes to court to request otherwise. Jim would absolutely do that once she remarries. But – like I said – I think she’ll stay engaged to keep getting that money. I wonder if he would go back to court and argue that she’s living with someone full-time if she doesn’t get married within a certain period of time. She was engaged to that other guy for about two years. Could get interesting. 

Unless it’s stipulated in their divorce agreement that she can’t live with anyone or the payments stop or decline there isn’t much he can do there … literally he could try but unless he can prove who’s paying for what and how much he would be out of luck 

Edited by Keywestclubkid

Tamra had a brow lift and CO2 laser - way different than a chemical peel.  My aunt had the laser with her facelift and she said recovery from the laser was the most frightening and painful part of the whole thing.  Tamra looks literally like a walking monster in her posts.  I'm not really sure after all the work she's had done that this will make that much of a difference?  Well, at least for now her ugly outsides match her ugly insides. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

Tamra is like a piece of IKEA furniture-"some assembly is required." Collagen lips, fake lashes, breast implants, penciled brows, hair extensions fake fingernails, botox

• LOL 9
On 9/3/2024 at 6:45 PM, Jst2Wld said:

Tamra is like a piece of IKEA furniture-"some assembly is required." Collagen lips, fake lashes, breast implants, penciled brows, hair extensions fake fingernails, botox

And even then, there's always still a screw missing 😆

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 16
(edited)
On 8/30/2024 at 6:26 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

It seems that this guy dropped his lawsuit against the police officer, and Katie. There are two sides to a story, and the gossip site/magazine posted his side only. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 2
On 9/1/2024 at 7:57 AM, Sweet-tea said:

Wow. She is getting spousal support indefinitely and it continues even if she remarries? I've never heard of that. Alexis had a good attorney. 

Jim Bellino can renegotiate the alimony agreement according to the article.

On 8/31/2024 at 11:49 AM, Salacious Kitty said:

Alexis has one grown and twins that are about 16. One of the twins is trans, and Alexis has accepted him. Heather's trans kid attends the same school as Alexis's kids, and they have apparently bonded over their trans kids.

No clue what the kids think of Johnny J, or whether Jimmy B has remarried. 

Jimmy B didn't remarry, but he posted a photo of a girlfriend recently on his IG. 

• Useful 2
(edited)
On 9/3/2024 at 11:53 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

Unless it’s stipulated in their divorce agreement that she can’t live with anyone or the payments stop or decline there isn’t much he can do there … literally he could try but unless he can prove who’s paying for what and how much he would be out of luck 

She was living with Drew for years, she was even engaged to him, and nothing changed. But Bellino has the right according to their agreement to renegotiate the terms, I assume if she gets married.

On 9/3/2024 at 7:45 PM, Jst2Wld said:

She has all of those except for breast implants. She had an autoimmune response to them, she became sick, so she removed them years ago. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2