Type keyword(s) to search

Lizzie Rovsek: Don't Forget Her Birthday!

• Start Topic

(edited)

Here's your spot for all things Lizzie, let me know if you think of a funny title!

Lizzie Rovsek: "Miss Cherokee Teen USA Italian" with a brain

Edited by Emme
  • Love 1

...and I'm sick of her complaining about just how hard life is to be so naturally busty!  Can you believe it?!  Someone thought she had implants at THIRTEEN!!

This poor woman and the life she must live...

• Love 2

To think Fernanda was a 'friend' of housewife and Lizzie was made a full time housewife.. Boggles the mind.

Agreed.  Fernanda had some drama going on in her relationship because of her kiss with Tamra...and during S7s Lost Footage, Lynn Curtin showed up for a workout at Fernanda's gym and got abandoned with Fernanda and her girlfriend had a lovers' quarrel and stormed off, leaving Lynn all "WTF just happened?!"

It was a great moment; I would have liked to see more of those.

To think Fernanda was a 'friend' of housewife and Lizzie was made a full time housewife.. Boggles the mind.

Besides being attractive, what else did Fernanda bring? She was very quiet.  Had the staged kiss with Tamra and that's it.

(edited)

I think Lizzie earned her orange when she called out Shannon and Tamra for talking shit about Heather at the Christmas party. If she calls Tamra out again this season, I will feel that she has satisfied the drama quotient for me. 

I think I would be overloaded if ALL of these women had drama-filled story lines. There has to be some tranquility during the episode, otherwise it gets to dark and not as entertaining. 

I think Peggy was my least favorite of all of the one off housewives over the years. She was not only grotesque in that skeletor way, she annoyed the piss out of me with her constant digs at Alexis. I mean, it's Alexis. She the easiest target there is and she recommended you for the show. Why turn on her for the likes of a friendship with Tamra and Vicki?

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 2

I think Lizzie earned her orange when she called out Shannon and Tamra for talking shit about Heather at the Christmas party. If she calls Tamra out again this season, I will feel that she has satisfied the drama quotient for me. 

I think I would be overloaded if ALL of these women had drama-filled story lines. There has to be some tranquility during the episode, otherwise it gets to dark and not as entertaining. 

I think Peggy was my least favorite of all of the one off housewives over the years. She was not only grotesque in that skeletor way, she annoyed the piss out of me with her constant digs at Alexis. I mean, it's Alexis. She the easiest target there is and she recommended you for the show. Why turn on her for the likes of a friendship with Tamra and Vicki?

It does still confused me Peggy was picked over Fernanda.  Season 6 was the season of the blondes where it seemed like all five housewives were cut from the same mold.  If anything, Fernanda was sweet and quiet.. a good contrast to the craziness of the other women.  Plus, there were some scenes of her at her healthclub plus with her ex.

It would have added diversity with Fernanda being latina and gay. 

(edited)

Didn't Tamra try to convince the world that she and Fernanda were in a lesbian relationship?  Did I imagine that?  I figured Fernanda had to go after Tamra decided she didn't want to fake being gay anymore and went the younger-man-have-a-baby route.

Edited by candy moocher
  • Love 1

Where is Lizzie in her TH's with the gorgeous view of the ocean? She says she lives in the suburbs, and I don't see a coastline when they show the exterior of her house. What did I miss?

Didn't she say she lives in Ladera Ranch? That's a good 25 minutes inland, nowhere near the ocean. Someone mentioned that she has a family house in Malibu, but the background in her THs looks like a green screen to me -- very fake.

Supposedly Lizzie has had quite the bashing on twitter over her sons diaper situation and responded with something along the lines of. "I won't be tweeting tonight so that people can judge my parenting." Perhaps then, going on reality tv wasn't the best idea?

• Love 1

Supposedly Lizzie has had quite the bashing on twitter over her sons diaper situation

This really bugs me for some reason. I mean we are what 11 episodes in and in all that time have maybe seen a full 10 minutes of footage of her children - if that much. What right do total strangers have to call her out on her parenting based on 10 minutes of highly edited footage.

Let's be honest if BRAVO is going to show footage of young children, 9 times out of 10 they are going to show them at their brattiest and worst behaved even if that isn't the norm. A three year old that is stubbornly refusing to be potty trained is NOT all that uncommon. Nor is it that uncommon for him to have difficulty expressing himself verbally. He was 3 at the time this was filmed. 

Her youngest son seems to be doing better at the potty training - because all kids are different and progress at their own rates. It has nothing to do with whether or not Lizzie is a good mother or whether or not her kids "thriving." 

• Love 4

Doesn't bug me.  Lizzie is on TV making a STORYLINE out of her son's crapping his pants at age 3-4.  Even discussing the volume and length of his crap.  On at least 2 occasions.  If she didn't want the sanctimommies coming after her, she shouldn't have made such a big deal out of it.  I think Lizzie was hoping to get sympathy.  She comes off as exasperated and wanting a career.  Then we see a whiny crapping pre schooler.  OK. Have another one.  Makes sense.

• Love 1

Lizzie is on TV making a STORYLINE out of her son's crapping his pants at age 3-4.  Even discussing the volume and length of his crap.  On at least 2 occasions.  If she didn't want the sanctimommies coming after her, she shouldn't have made such a big deal out of it.

I would agree if I didn't know that this is exactly the type of shit (see what I did there) the sanctimommies talk about to each other and anyone else who will listen, constantly. And, I didn't think she made a big deal out of it or that she was making it her story line. She, like so many other parents of small children think that this kind of stuff is interesting - it isn't. But, it doesn't make her any worse than the one that are bashing her for doing the exact same thing.

Seriously, if you only knew how many of my friends I had to unfollow on social media because they thought I was the least bit interested in their kids' bowel movements.

My facebook feed is full of brilliant or bratty kids.  I ignore it.  More annoying posters, I hide from my newsfeed.

I'm not seeing why Lizzie should get a pass for it.  If she thinks her kid having potty training issues is somehow important to share, she could use it as a training moment and get an 'expert' in to help.  In my opinion she is going for sympathy.  She ain't getting it from a bunch of web strangers.  If she's that clueless (and she's a woman who tells us how brutal and ruthless pageants can be), I'm not gonna care if the sanctimommies come for her. 

Brandi on BH gets ripped to shreds for talking about her kids bedwetting, peeing on lawns etc.  If Lizzie thinks somehow she was going to get canonized as the most put upon mommy ever... well... newsflash.

• Love 2

What's interesting to me about Lizzie is she doesn't seem to enjoy her life as a wife and mother. She's always complaining in her TH's about how she doesn't want to be stuck in suburbia raising kids. She doesn't want to be a stay at home full time Mom. She complained that her husband is content to go to work, come home, have dinner and go to bed but she wanted more excitement.

So after hearing all that when her child is nearing the age of 4 and having a meltdown over needing his diaper changed 5 times, it reinforces the perception that she's not a very involved parent. That might be unfair based on a heavily edited show but that's the risk you take by appearing on this type of show.

I think she might be regretting her decision to get married, give up her dream of being a famous actress and having kids being stuck in the suburbs.  I think a lot of women feel this way but don't express it for fear of getting dragged.

• Love 2

What's interesting to me about Lizzie is she doesn't seem to enjoy her life as a wife and mother. She's always complaining in her TH's about how she doesn't want to be stuck in suburbia raising kids. She doesn't want to be a stay at home full time Mom. She complained that her husband is content to go to work, come home, have dinner and go to bed but she wanted more excitement.

So after hearing all that when her child is nearing the age of 4 and having a meltdown over needing his diaper changed 5 times, it reinforces the perception that she's not a very involved parent. That might be unfair based on a heavily edited show but that's the risk you take by appearing on this type of show.

I think she might be regretting her decision to get married, give up her dream of being a famous actress and having kids being stuck in the suburbs. I think a lot of women feel this way but don't express it for fear of getting dragged.

Yeah, I think a surprising number of SAHM that I know don't really like it. Especially when the kids are too young for school. I get it. It's not that it's hard so much as it's sort of a grind. Just very minute of every day. I'm sure SAHM just get bored. But I also feel like in the new world of sactimomies you're never supposed to admit that you find your children to be anything less than delightful bundles of pure joy. I think Lizzie is like that. She loves her boys and knows she lucky not to have to bring in an income, but at the same time she doesn't love all the tedious tasks that fall in the SAHM. I don't blame her. Who doesn't hate watching Cailou and dealing with potty training?

• Love 2

Lizzie IMO, made the adult decision to lie down and get preggo, so she has to deal with whatever that decision brings. If she doesn't want to be a mom then she shoulda thought of that before. Or stopped after the first baby.

I know that everyone finds life a drag someti,es and no, moms are not required to pretend their kids are the best thing since oxygen but Lizzie acts like her kids stole everything from her by force.

• Love 4

I think she might be regretting her decision to get married, give up her dream of being a famous actress and having kids being stuck in the suburbs.  I think a lot of women feel this way but don't express it for fear of getting dragged.

I think she's a little like Kristen from RHoNY in that regards.

Cailliu.  I hate that bald little f-er.   Not that Super Why or Doc McStuffins are much better.  Mom tells me she has nightmares of Henrietta from Mr. Roger's Neighborhood so I guess there's a crappy show or 3 per every generation.

There are things I love about my life and day to day.  And then there are things that are necessary evils.  If I were on TV, and I choose to show things I wasn't good at or liked, I wouldn't be surprised if there was backlash.  The crew doesn't show up unannounced.  There are dates booked, events schedules, scenes loosely scripted.  Yea, your kid might have a bad day while filming, it happens. But they stop and start filming repeatedly.  Easy enough to remove the kid from the scene.  Hell I'd hire an assistant/nanny for those days so I'd have an extra set of hands / sympathetic ear.

I think Lizzie is unaware and that's why she's surprised at the criticism.

• Love 1

I  wondered if Lizzie's son is special needs, but what kind of mother would put her special needs child on TV to act out and be ridiculed? 

Either way, she bugs me to no end.   Working 40-50 hour weeks is a damn drag.  How I would love the opportunity to not have to work and spend my time raising children until they were at least five.   I was a nanny years ago, and I enjoyed it.  I was supposed to have one day off, but the child usually wanted to spend time with me, and if I wasn't planning anything, I did not mind.  It seems like so many parents today don't spend time really playing with their kids, and the kids are cranky and bratty as a result of having pent up energy. 

• Love 3

I was watching an earlier episode and the kids were featured quite a bit with Christian. I don't think they're special needs. I think they act out for her attention.

I think the older one is a gorgeous little cherub, diaper or no diaper.

• Love 1
(edited)

So Lizzie's father gives her 100K to start her bikini business.  Yet Lizzie says that her parents live at "our" (meaning Lizzie & her husband's) beach house 1/2 the year and the other 1/2 on their (Lizzie & hubby) horse farm. 

OK. Watching new episode.  Turns out --- Lizzie's father owns the properties.  So when Lizzie says her parents spend time at 'our beach house' she really means her parents spend time at their own beach house.

Edited by Lola16
  • Love 3
(edited)

I was watching an earlier episode and the kids were featured quite a bit with Christian. I don't think they're special needs. I think they act out for her attention.

I think the older one is a gorgeous little cherub, diaper or no diaper.

…ditto, the older one is adorable…it hurts me to say it, but hell, the younger one looks like a gremlin.

Edited by CyberJawa1986

I dislike or like Lizzie. She's on point about somethings, especially Tamra. I don't think she has enough story to keep her on the show unless something major goes down.

• Love 2

I dislike or like Lizzie. She's on point about somethings, especially Tamra. I don't think she has enough story to keep her on the show unless something major goes down.

I'm pretty sure that Lizzie earned her orange when she called out the "behind the back" shit stirring that Tamra and Shannon were doing at the Christmas party. That was enough for me, because I knew that she would eventually do it again. And, I think she is going to do it again with Tamra's next breakdown.

So, Lizzie has done enough for me to think she deserves to be there. If this were the old days, she would have been a permanent fixture. But since these are the days of Tamra, it's all about finding the right opportunity to show your worth. And, Lizzie has shown her worth.

All of those ridiculous people saying her kids are miserable or not thriving because of less than 10 minutes of screen time by her kids over the course of the season can suck it. Because, I may not know anything about Lizzie, but I know that she can bring it and I hope she has the chance to prove it.

• Love 3