Type keyword(s) to search

Lizzie Rovsek: Don't Forget Her Birthday!

• Start Topic

Michelle sounds a little unhinged.  Show me the videos.  What do people do this sort of thing on Facebook?  And why didn't Lizzie remove the comment?  This woman blames Lizzie for not getting her certification?  She sounds pretty certifiable to me.

• Love 2

Michelle sounds a little unhinged.  Show me the videos.  What do people do this sort of thing on Facebook?  And why didn't Lizzie remove the comment?  This woman blames Lizzie for not getting her certification?  She sounds pretty certifiable to me.

If the videos were between the ex-boyfriend and Lizzie, there's very little chance that those videos are ever going to be made public.  I'd assume they've been deleted on both ends (unless the guy wants to blackmail Lizzie...)

That being said, I agree Michelle sounds a bit out there. However, that's a pretty long and detailed backstory there. Somebody would have to be close to certifiably insane to completely fabricate a story like that.  Not that this is out of the realm of possibility....  but it's not out of the realm of possibility that Lizzie is not as sweet and innocent as she comes off.  

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 3

If the videos were between the ex-boyfriend and Lizzie, there's very little chance that those videos are ever going to be made public.  I'd assume they've been deleted on both ends (unless the guy wants to blackmail Lizzie...)

That being said, I agree Michelle sounds a bit out there. However, that's a pretty long and detailed backstory there. Somebody would have to be close to certifiably insane to completely fabricate a story like that.  Not that this is out of the realm of possibility....  but it's not out of the realm of possibility that Lizzie is not as sweet and innocent as she comes off.  

Maybe there is a reason Michelle advocates for missing persons.  It sounds like a lot of people might want to go missing from her life. 

• Love 3

Hmm...lizzie was raised in Kentucky in a small town...whose family has a horse farm. Very lucative in kentucky.

She has that southern, everything is perfect exterior..but as we witnessed in that brief scene when drunk...everything isn't so rosy in her life.

Lizzie was too controlled whIle shannon let everything out of the bag. Perhaps a balanced, level headed housewife is needed for season 11. It worked great for BH with the addition of eileen.

It is an interesting comment, but I too raised an eyebrow at, "I wasn't able to get certified because of you." Um, no. Unless Lizzie flew to your training and physically kept you from attending the classes, you only have yourself to blame for that.

• Love 6

True or not, this story would have ensured Lizzie's orange. Wonder how she feels about being snubbed at the reunion, yet Brianna was invited.

They need to stop bringing Briana on.  At least they have the decency not to include Tamra's son Ryan.

• Love 3

A tweet fr/ Lizzie about what we could've seen if it weren't for the dumbest storyline ever conceived - an actual business woman doing business.

Elizabeth Rovsek ‏@LizzieRovsek

@TRHWW my factory, meetings with Miss USA, shipping, sports illustrated. A LOT of @SunKittenSwim stuff was filmed.

https://twitter.com/LizzieRovsek/status/658433905297506304

A recent The Daily Dish interview.

Lizzie Rovsek on Briana's "Girth Brooks" Story: "I Was Completely Disgusted by That"

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/brooks-ayers-hitting-on-briana-lizzie-rovsek-responds-real-housewives

----

Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • Love 2
On 11/26/2016 at 8:54 PM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

So, I guess Lizzie's brother created the new Wizard of Oz reboot that is debuting on NBC in January.

Interesting, thanks.  From her FB in 2014:

"My brother is creator and executive producer for NBC's Emerald City. It was just introduced as next year's mid season show at NBC upfronts. My brother ROCKS. Emerald City based on the full 14 books of The Wizard of OZ. A dark imagining in the vein of Game of Thrones."

Canceled after one season.  Oh, well.

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/emerald-city-cancelled-nbc-season-1-1202410104/

On 12/29/2017 at 1:35 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Interesting, thanks.  From her FB in 2014:

"My brother is creator and executive producer for NBC's Emerald City. It was just introduced as next year's mid season show at NBC upfronts. My brother ROCKS. Emerald City based on the full 14 books of The Wizard of OZ. A dark imagining in the vein of Game of Thrones."

Canceled after one season.  Oh, well.

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/emerald-city-cancelled-nbc-season-1-1202410104/

It's a shame because I liked it and it was gorgeous. It was produced and directed by Tarsem Singh. It was just lovely to look at. He directed The Cell, The Fall, Immortals, and Mirror Mirror. The costume and production design were top notch. The writing for the main characters was not nearly as good as the visuals. Though one of the best parts of it was the treatment of a transgender character, who did switch genders in the original books. Though canceled, I'd encourage folks to watch it if it's still on Hulu.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

..inspiring stories to help you Upgrade Your Life to the BEST level of success, health and wealth!" <gag/sputter/choke>

Ooh! That's nauseating! I need a BFF to hold my hair out of my face while I vomit... 

ETA: I've got some inspiring life stories. Lol! Maybe I should write a book!

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

I can't imagine anyone paying to listen to her talk.

The thing is, I didn't even mind her when she was on RH, but I don't find her compelling to the point of watching her tell me how to be.  I won't even let The Great & Supreme Oprah do that.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5