Type keyword(s) to search

Shannon Beador: Magic Crystals and Nine Lemons

• Start Topic

On 7/26/2024 at 4:29 AM, ZettaK said:

We know what John is. Alexis doesn't seem to see it- yet. She just met him. Shannon said on last night's episode that he love bombed her in the beginning of their relationship, like he is doing with Alexis now.

Alexis knows (or should know) at least as much as we know.  I'm sure she's been watching; that's how she knew she could get back on the show by dating Shannon's ex-boyfriend.  Maybe she thinks John will be different with her - lots of women make that mistake especially in the beginning. In this case I think they deserve each other. 

• Like 9
On 7/27/2024 at 9:45 AM, Cosmocrush said:

Alexis knows (or should know) at least as much as we know.  I'm sure she's been watching; that's how she knew she could get back on the show by dating Shannon's ex-boyfriend.  Maybe she thinks John will be different with her - lots of women make that mistake especially in the beginning. In this case I think they deserve each other. 

Alexis thinks she is so much better than Shannon. She even said that Shannon could be her mother to bother her (hardly- she is 47, Shannon is 60). She is the kind of woman who thinks that men are the innocent party, and she would never take the side of a woman. 

• Like 10
3 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Alexis thinks she is so much better than Shannon. She even said that Shannon could be her mother to bother her (hardly- she is 47, Shannon is 60). She is the kind of woman who thinks that men are the innocent party, and she would never take the side of a woman. 

Yeah, I caught that too. 

2 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Alexis is definitely not a girl's girl. 

You know, I thought Alexis was pretty harmless back then. The others seem so aggressive towards her. But some of the stuff this season is just so insensitive, like bragging about how often she and John supposedly have sex. 

Shannon is handling all of this much better than I expected, bless her heart. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Yeah, I caught that too. 

You know, I thought Alexis was pretty harmless back then. The others seem so aggressive towards her. But some of the stuff this season is just so insensitive, like bragging about how often she and John supposedly have sex. 

I never thought Alexis was harmless.

• Like 7

I blamed Jim Bellino, who is TERRIBLE, for bringing out the worst in Alexis.

It looks like I was unfair to Jim, which is truly painful to type.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 13
12 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

So far, anyway..... she's been staying mostly sober. Waiting for the inevitable drunken outburst on their next cast trip.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Alexis & lame ass John are actually helping Shannon with how ridiculous they are acting lol. Throw in Tamra just being her usual terrible self.

• Like 7

Shannon gave the Internet world a scare by posting “Archie is in heaven” in one panel, and in the next, “He got to play with smaller dogs at the dog park”.

Well done, Shannon. I swear, that pup is more popular than most housewives.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7