Type keyword(s) to search

Vicki Gunvalson: Her Love Tank Runneth Over

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No politics.  That means none.  Zero. Zilch. Nada. 
See the Primetimer Politics Policy

• Start Topic

Vicki may be a narcissistic singularity of neediness, but at least she treated her children better than Lori and Lynne.

I always felt sorry for the Josh kid and his predictable addiction.  I guess Lauri and George are trying to make it up to him by adopting his daughter.  I wonder how things worked out for Lauri's oldest daughter-she seemed to be an underachiever. 

• Love 2
Love the "I feel I've been the perfect Mom."  Perfectly horrible maybe.

Vicki's a real piece of work, but I have to give her props on one thing: it was important to her that her kids went to college and didn't just hang around the house listlessly or flounder like so many other kids on the show.

• Love 6

I just saw a commercial for Marriage Boot Camp Reality Stars and I could have sworn I saw Crooks on there. I went to their website and it was actually Sugar Bear. They could be brothers. LMFAO!

Sugar Bear as in Honey Boo Boo?  Was June with him?  I thought they were separated and she was boinking the child molester.

• Love 3

Haha! Well there ya go! Vicki's next man can be Sugar Bear. She can put new teeth in his face, take him to the salon to get waxed and scrubbed, and dress him up all spiffy. He's actually got REAL health issues, as well. Bonus!

• Love 8

Haha! Well there ya go! Vicki's next man can be Sugar Bear. She can put new teeth in his face, take him to the salon to get waxed and scrubbed, and dress him up all spiffy. He's actually got REAL health issues, as well. Bonus!

Honey-Boo-Boos-father-Sugar-Bear-Gets-Bl

tumblr_mb1gyelRqW1rdjqtyo1_400.gif

Edited by talula
  • Love 5

I always felt sorry for the Josh kid and his predictable addiction.  I guess Lauri and George are trying to make it up to him by adopting his daughter.  I wonder how things worked out for Lauri's oldest daughter-she seemed to be an underachiever. 

Ashley spends her days and nights on social media.

https://twitter.com/ashleyzarlin

https://instagram.com/ashleyzarlin/?hl=en

Sophie just started college at Franciscan University of Steubenville in Ohio.  She's on the Equestrian Team (surprise, surprise).  You can sponsor her and the team on GoFundMe.

https://www.gofundme.com/th6n56e8

https://instagram.com/p/6pdrROGemn/

Edited by Bella Roche
  • Love 1

Ashley spends her days and nights on social media.

https://twitter.com/ashleyzarlin

https://instagram.com/ashleyzarlin/?hl=en

Sophie just started college at Franciscan University of Steubenville in Ohio.  She's on the Equestrian Team (surprise, surprise).  You can sponsor her and the team on GoFundMe.

https://www.gofundme.com/th6n56e8

https://instagram.com/p/6pdrROGemn/

I followed your link-it seems Ashley's BFF is fighting cancer for the third time.  Glad to see the youngest one is doing well.

• Love 1

IMO, Vicki raised Briana and Michael more as a "BFFs" than as a "parent" and this is the end result....blurred lines. I also do not think she confides in Michael like she seems to with Briana which is why Briana knows as much as she does about Vicki/Brooks, I suspect she, Vicki, did that when she was married to Donn as well and that it had a negative impact on Donn/Briana's relationship. I really don't think there is a boundary that Vicki will not cross to keep herself first/foremost with any and all in her life, including Michael/Briana.

You nailed it!  Vicki used her kids to meet her needs, as she does with every other person with whom she has any sort of relationship.   EVERYTHING is about Vicki and her bottomless big assed love tank.   I can't think of a single situation during which Vicki did something with any motivation other than what she stands to gain, or how many cc's of love will be added to that tank of hers as she begs others to "fill 'er up!"     

If my mother was a selfish, needy narcissist like her, I'd run like hell, and Oklahoma is still WAY too close!

Edited by straightshooter
  • Love 4

Thank you, pamme64.  I know how you guys feel, but trust me when I say I would have traded my Mother for Vicki in a second. :(

CS, I'm so sorry for what you've been through.  Are you on the west coast?  I'll share my mom with you!  ;)  

Big hugs to you.  

Edited by straightshooter
  • Love 2

CS, I'm so sorry for what you've been through.  Are you on the west coast?  I'll share my mom with you!  ;)  

Big hugs to you.  

You're so sweet, straightshooter, thank you so much for that amazing offer - huggs.  Unfortunately, I'm on the East Coast. :(  

The thing is, I still love my Mom, and care about what happens to her.  She had a cancer scare last year, and I was really upset and worried, which surprised me because I thought I had no feelings left for her.  She had her good moments, and I try to keep those at the forefront and forget the damage she caused, and the scars that will never go away because of it, but it's really hard.

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 4

Hehehe...now we know why Vicki dressed as Marilyn Monroe!

Mama_June_Marilyn_Monroe_Horny_Bear_.gif

Screen-Shot-2015-10-31-at-2.58.23-AM.png

We need Anna to photoshop Sugar Bear into a screenshot of one of Vicki's RHOC intros, with Briana, Michael, and Ragey!  Someone posted a photo history of Vicki's intros from the beginning to now, but I can't find that link.

• Love 2

You're so sweet, straightshooter, thank you so much for that amazing offer - huggs.  Unfortunately, I'm on the East Coast. :(  

The thing is, I still love my Mom, and care about what happens to her.  She had a cancer scare last year, and I was really upset and worried, which surprised me because I thought I had no feelings left for her.  She had her good moments, and I try to keep those at the forefront and forget the damage she caused, and the scars that will never go away because of it, but it's really hard.

I can imagine that juggling those feelings would be very difficult and I admire you for trying to hold on to the positive.   It's certainly a much healthier thing to do for yourself, first and foremost.   She's fortunate that you still care about her despite the pain she caused.   It takes more than we might think to kill love, especially that between parent and child.  More hugs to you!  

If you ever head out west, that offer is still good. :)

• Love 2

I just saw a commercial for Marriage Boot Camp Reality Stars and I could have sworn I saw Crooks on there. I went to their website and it was actually Sugar Bear. They could be brothers. LMFAO!

Phew! I first wondered why Starsky and Hutch's snitch friend was on a reality show! :-D
  • Love 5

I can imagine that juggling those feelings would be very difficult and I admire you for trying to hold on to the positive.   It's certainly a much healthier thing to do for yourself, first and foremost.   She's fortunate that you still care about her despite the pain she caused.   It takes more than we might think to kill love, especially that between parent and child.  More hugs to you!  

If you ever head out west, that offer is still good. :)

You hit the nail on the head with that post.  I'm always befuddled as to why I still love and care, but it's just there and I can't make it disappear no matter how much anger, depression, and sadness I feel after so many years of abuse.

Thanks for keeping the offer open, straightshooter.  It makes me feel good :) xoxo

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 3

He's denied it was anything else but a casual date with his friend Vicki -- he was in town to see one of his sons. Maybe he could visit an optician while he's in OC.

http://smithwalker.com/about-2

He could be mentoring Vicki regarding business ventures. It says, "Walker now mentors others as they are starting into business."

His write up is very interesting and he appears to be independently wealthy and spiritual. He worked his way up to becoming a successful businessperson. Buying/restoring commercial businesses and renting them out appears to be his passion. He also sells commercial business awnings.

Edited by talula
  • Love 1

Isn't that the Donn look-alike Vicki met on the trip to Cabo with Tamra?  Remember the guy with the goatee that Vicki was hanging on in the pool, while Tamra was doing body shots?  I'm pretty sure that happened Season 5.  Nice, by the way, that this guy says "I've known Vicki since Season 5"... that to me says it must be the same guy, since he was featured in that Cabo episode.  

p.s. I've been re-watching old seasons, that's why I remember it so clearly.  It's not that I'm the Rain Man of RHOC.  ;-) 

• Love 7

Nice work Vicki....you don't want to discuss Brooks, and lies....get a new man, and change the conversation.

I thought she was in a bad place?  I guess that lasts as long as she is lying and people confront her about it, until she runs away or the reunion ends.

I think these guys are either loser 90 Day Fiance types or 3 sheets to the wind when they meet her.

• Love 5

Isn't that the Donn look-alike Vicki met on the trip to Cabo with Tamra?  Remember the guy with the goatee that Vicki was hanging on in the pool, while Tamra was doing body shots?  I'm pretty sure that happened Season 5.  Nice, by the way, that this guy says "I've known Vicki since Season 5"... that to me says it must be the same guy, since he was featured in that Cabo episode.  

p.s. I've been re-watching old seasons, that's why I remember it so clearly.  It's not that I'm the Rain Man of RHOC.  ;-)

Hmm and could he also be the same man Vicki slept with (per Tamara at the reunion) in Cabo? Friends with benefits? Booty call?

I can't tell but need to see pics from other guy again.
  • Love 1

He could be mentoring Vicki regarding business ventures. It says, "Walker now mentors others as they are starting into business."

She could use some mentoring, since all of her outside business ventures have failed.

Vicki:  "My boobs want to come out and play."

Smith:  "Um, you're at a bank trying to open a checking account.  That's a Teller Window, not a bar.  Put them away, please"

• Love 4

Well, City of Hope has finally weighed in: they never treated Brooks for cancer.

Not sure how he is even going to try to talk his way out of this one.

Well that pretty much puts an end to his BS.  Stoopid Housewives discusses several differences between the invoice he produced and the facility's actual statements:

http://stoopidhousewives.com/2015/11/10/crooks-cancer-hospital-says-crooks-lied-shocking-said-no-one-rhoc-brooksayers-vgunvalson-donngunvalson

• Love 5

Now is the time I wish the camera's were rolling in Vicki's home! This would be solid gold.... But, I do have to say, that I am very surprised that City of Hope went public. Surprised and very glad.  Just too damn bad that no one got to see her reaction when she found out. Oh and when Brianna calls her and flips out.  That would have been good tv.

• Love 8

The thing about the men Vicki dates is that at least they are in her age group. The women on RHONY and their 20-30 year old boy toys is kind of skeevy to me.

Yes, that is the one thing we can say about the men Vicki dates.  It's the least we can say, and it's also the most we can say! 

• Love 4