Type keyword(s) to search

Vicki Gunvalson: Her Love Tank Runneth Over

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No politics.  That means none.  Zero. Zilch. Nada. 
See the Primetimer Politics Policy

• Start Topic

Was the scan report ever shown in its entirety?

I have only seen screenshots where only a portion of the report is visible.

No it is not visible.  Brooks said in the E interview that he had provided medical documents to the reporter.  Don't know if they were provided conditionally or she could share.. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1

Hayley Edmonds on Vicki Gunvalson People Magazine  http://www.people.com/article/real-housewives-orange-county-meghan-king-edmonds-stepdaughter-calls-vicki-gunvalson-closed-minded-cruel

Vicki was a little insensitive with the losing your mom stuff and calling out Hayley's education.  Score one for Hayley, she mentions Vicki not knowing how it is to lose your mom as a teenager.

Vicki is emotionally 11, so losing her mother now is that much more devastating than Hayley's loss.

• Love 8

Vicki is emotionally 11, so losing her mother now is that much more devastating than Hayley's loss.

I think you hit upon something Vicki is tweeting Meghan- "Go away!  Shouldn't you be in St. Louis worrying about your life and marriage.? #Bye Felicia #Next."  Certainly the hallmark of a grown up. 

I must say this is really a pretty vicious battle with signings around the corner.

• Love 10

So he supposedly lived with them until he was 18? Hmmmm, well I guess but that really goes against what was said previously. Very, very strange.

I remember Ryan and Tamra both saying that Ryan lived with Tamra and Simon until he was 18, then he moved in with his grandma. I think people just hate Tamra so much that it went from Ryan being 18 to him being 12 to him being practically an infant and Tamra dumped him on her mom.

People's hatred distorts the facts sometimes.

• Love 3

I remember Ryan and Tamra both saying that Ryan lived with Tamra and Simon until he was 18, then he moved in with his grandma. I think people just hate Tamra so much that it went from Ryan being 18 to him being 12 to him being practically an infant and Tamra dumped him on her mom.

People's hatred distorts the facts sometimes.

According to Simon, Ryan's father Darren and Tamra you are correct.  There was a period pre-Simon Ryan lived with is dad.   Darren thanked Simon for stepping up.  I agree there is too much hatred at times to pay attention to the facts.

• Love 3

Hayley Edmonds on Vicki Gunvalson People Magazine  http://www.people.com/article/real-housewives-orange-county-meghan-king-edmonds-stepdaughter-calls-vicki-gunvalson-closed-minded-cruel

Vicki was a little insensitive with the losing your mom stuff and calling out Hayley's education.  Score one for Hayley, she mentions Vicki not knowing how it is to lose your mom as a teenager. 

She's right.  Maybe she hasn't portrayed the best of her relationship with her mother but neither has Vicks.  But one's a teenager and the other is a grown woman.  Has Vicks ever shown empathy for another person?  Maybe she has but it seems that it's always about Vick's pain.

• Love 7

That and there was no warning. How can Hayley even compare.

Vicks mom was in her eighties.  Vicks is in her fifties.  So it's easier for Hayley because, as a teenager, she was prepared?  Sorry but when a parent reaches that age, you know there may not be much time left.  Hayley, not that I like her, was 17 or 18 years old.  I think its' the opposite.  There is no caparison because it's the difference between losing your parent as an adult and being still a child or at the very least a young adult.  Vicks had no problem giving her opinion on Hayley, without consideration to the fact of Hayley's age and what she was going through.  Yet, Vicks goes on and on about how she is an orphan and has no mom at the age of 53.  Vicks is all about 'her' pain and loss but yet again, has no empathy for anyone else. 

• Love 14

IMHO, every person undegoes a unique experience at the death of a loved one.

IMHO, the pain they both experienced was not any more or less than the other, just different.

Why should someone feel less pain because she or he loses their mother when older than when younger?

IMHO, every person undegoes a unique experience at the death of a loved one.

IMHO, the pain they both experienced was not any more or less than the other, just different.

Why should someone feel less pain because she or he loses their mother when older than when younger?

Because there is an understanding of the life cycle.  Yes, there is pain when someone you love deeply dies, but I think there is a difference when you are an adult and they are in their eighties as opposed to when you're a teenager.  There's a certain expectation as an adult.  That really doesn't exist when you're a teenager.  There is a difference, IMO.

• Love 14

Because there is an understanding of the life cycle.  Yes, there is pain when someone you love deeply dies, but I think there is a difference when you are an adult and they are in their eighties as opposed to when you're a teenager.  There's a certain expectation as an adult.  That really doesn't exist when you're a teenager.  There is a difference, IMO.

As someone who lost one bio parent as a teenager. I completely disagree. It was horrible but that feeling passes a bit with time plus I still had one parent alive. I would be much worse off once my remaining parent dies because then I would have NO parents at all. Let's see what she says when her dad kicks the bucket after three more wives.

• Love 2

Vicks mom was in her eighties.  Vicks is in her fifties.  So it's easier for Hayley because, as a teenager, she was prepared?  Sorry but when a parent reaches that age, you know there may not be much time left.  Hayley, not that I like her, was 17 or 18 years old.  I think its' the opposite.  There is no caparison because it's the difference between losing your parent as an adult and being still a child or at the very least a young adult.  Vicks had no problem giving her opinion on Hayley, without consideration to the fact of Hayley's age and what she was going through.  Yet, Vicks goes on and on about how she is an orphan and has no mom at the age of 53.  Vicks is all about 'her' pain and loss but yet again, has no empathy for anyone else.

You totally missed the dripping sarcasm in my post.
  • Love 2

I hope Briana will be able to live with herself if her mom is alone or lonely for the rest of her life.

An adult is responsible for her own emotional health, not her daughter.  And I know many, many lonely women … who are married.

• Love 11

So Vicki gives herself the title of "orphan" at the age of 50 something?

She's so disgusting and full of self pity.

Both my parents died from UNnatural causes before I was 12. And you know who I felt sorry for? My parents. Because they never got to live to be 40.

Please Andy..no more RHOC with Vicki or Tamra. Those two are not only boring, now they are actually OFFENDING me; your (so far) dedicated viewing audience.

I'm sure Andy has employees whom he pays to troll these message boards.

One can only hope so and there will be some changes made for the 2016 season

• Love 14

An adult is responsible for her own emotional health, not her daughter.  And I know many, many lonely women … who are married.

I haven't seen a lick of emotional health by either Briana or Vicki.  Vicki has said it, Briana has said it, Vicki doesn't like being alone.  Both Brooks and Vicki have said their relationship was "amazing" except for Briana and her unwillingness to accept Brooks.  .  To me, Briana should be about her mother being happy in a relationship not who she likes. Just as Vicki was expected to be happy, throw a wedding and respect Briana's turd of a husband.  Briana was certainly willing to overlook Donn's infidelity, unemployment and poor treatment of her mother because she liked him. . . eventually.  I was careful to say alone or lonely.  A person can feel lonely in a group of people.  Alone is when you come home at night, repeatedly attend couples events as a single-something Vicki was not and is not fond of doing. From Briana's comments she seems to think Vicki's world should still revolve around her.  Sad that after having Brooks move out to accommodate Briana and her family, Vicki going to a petting zoo and 14 visits to Oklahoma all Briana could say it was sad her mother gave up time with her grandchildren to be with Brooks.

Briana doesn't get her mom wants a partner/companion and to be more than Briana's mother and grandmother to her children.  The lengths Briana goes to publicly humiliate her mom certainly aren't conducive to emotional well being.  Vicki is the first one to point the finger at Simon for Tamra's issues with her children and all I can say is she might want to take a look a little closer to home.  Briana is one of the most controlling adult children I have ever seen.  Vicki's emotional health seems to be tightly tied to her daughter's approval.

• Love 4

Vicki out with her sister and real friends-my money is on the one in orange wanting to be a RHOC.  https://instagram.com/p/9PlvGmLZO0/

Her name is Teri Housman.  Wife of a plastic surgeon.  He seems to have made some rather large deposits on his wife's chest.  She has a Podcast beauty now. 

Is he, Dr Housman,the one that did Vicki's "girls"? LOL She gave a shout out to the PS that did hers on the part 1 reunion last week.

• Love 1

I haven't seen a lick of emotional health by either Briana or Vicki. Vicki has said it, Briana has said it, Vicki doesn't like being alone. Both Brooks and Vicki have said their relationship was "amazing" except for Briana and her unwillingness to accept Brooks. . To me, Briana should be about her mother being happy in a relationship not who she likes. Just as Vicki was expected to be happy, throw a wedding and respect Briana's turd of a husband. Briana was certainly willing to overlook Donn's infidelity, unemployment and poor treatment of her mother because she liked him. . . eventually. I was careful to say alone or lonely. A person can feel lonely in a group of people. Alone is when you come home at night, repeatedly attend couples events as a single-something Vicki was not and is not fond of doing. From Briana's comments she seems to think Vicki's world should still revolve around her. Sad that after having Brooks move out to accommodate Briana and her family, Vicki going to a petting zoo and 14 visits to Oklahoma all Briana could say it was sad her mother gave up time with her grandchildren to be with Brooks.

Briana doesn't get her mom wants a partner/companion and to be more than Briana's mother and grandmother to her children. The lengths Briana goes to publicly humiliate her mom certainly aren't conducive to emotional well being. Vicki is the first one to point the finger at Simon for Tamra's issues with her children and all I can say is she might want to take a look a little closer to home. Briana is one of the most controlling adult children I have ever seen. Vicki's emotional health seems to be tightly tied to her daughter's approval.

I have friend who just can't be alone either. Because of that she's made her family life so chaotic and dysfunctional that her children can never live on their own. The thing that Vicki doesn't realize is that being with the right person is better than being with the wrong person or being alone, but being with the wrong person is never better than being alone. It's why she stuck with cheating Donn for so long. She just waited until she found someone slightly less wrong for her. It's sad.

• Love 5

I have watched all episodes of the OC show but I never heard Donn admit to cheating the entire marriage but I also didn't read the blogs or interviews off camera so I may have missed it.

I do agree, Vicki was wrong to mislead Donn that they were working things out while she was involved with Brooks.

Does anyone have a summary of Vivki and Donn? I am having trouble keeping track. 

No, I think Donn cheated throughout the marriage, it is Vicki's contention that he had the same GF the entire marriage and that this was someone he dated before marrying Vicki that I have trouble believeing. I also have trouble believing that Vicki would be ok with the fact that Donn cheated their entire marriage unless she was also cheating that entire time as well. I suspect they had an "open" marriage from the get go and both took full advantage of it, not just Donn but that Vicki does NOT want the fact public knowledge. JMO

I'm not sure who all did what to whom, but I was under the impression that they had an open arrangement of sorts and Vicki threw Donn under the proverbial bus to make herself look good.

• Love 5

Does anyone have a summary of Vivki and Donn? I am having trouble keeping track. 

I'm not sure who all did what to whom, but I was under the impression that they had an open arrangement of sorts and Vicki threw Donn under the proverbial bus to make herself look good.

After Vicki and Donn split up,Vicki revealed that Donn cheated on her, Briana mentioned (at that reunion) Vicki being/cheating with Brooks during the marriage as well. Vicki then admitted that she had cheated on Donn and at some point, I am not sure when....she accused Donn of having an affair with with someone he dated prior to them getting married and that this affair lasted her/Donn's entire marriage.

I agree that they most likely had an open marriage and that she threw him under the bus to make herself look less sleezy.

ETA. Donn did admit to cheating on Vicky during their marriage but he never admitted to cheating on her the entire marriage with anyone let alone a GF he dated prior to the marriage.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 2

I had a thought...

I wonder if Vicks is defending Crooks to the hilt, and evading questions, and "away on business" during treatments because she could seriously lose her whole business if she is implicated in any kind of insurance fraud.

If Brooks lied, drew her in, and she panicked and went along with it just to save face thinking they'd just get out and no one would ever be the wiser, she could totally lose COTO Insurance.

Vicki works ya know !!! ;-)

I always remember the time someone gloated about how Vicki's scams and pyramid schemes would catch up with her eventually and he couldn't wait for it to happen. He seemed to know something we didn't. Darn, wish I could remember more details, but I think the comment was erased later. Maybe I saw it in the Orange County Register?

• Love 3

I found it odd when she asked Brianna and Michael to come work with her. WTH? Why would they? And Michael already does and most likely knows the business.

If she worries about the estate she'll leave - leave the business to Michael and the rest to Brianna or however it works out. Plus it didn't seem like she would not be there if they did join in the company.

At the time, I conjectured that Vicki knew her business was going to suffer from her antics this season and she wanted to mitigate any damage to it by handing it off.

Old Vicki article Donn weighs in:  http://news.lalate.com/2012/07/17/brooks-ayers-vicki-gunvalson-still-together-but-breakup-urged-by-briana/

In recent months as reported on LALATE, Vicki has repeatedly posted pictures of Briana alongside Brooks as though they are in a relationship. But Briana told Cohen that such is not the case,. “I wouldn’t call it a relationship at all. I don’t see him [brooks Ayers], I don’t go to dinner with him. We don’t really interact.” But despite what her daughter is telling her, Vicki is keeping Brooks no matter how much it angers her daughter.

If Briana doesn't "really interact" with Brooks, where did Vicki get the photos of them all together?

I've said my piece on this, but it does amaze me that so many of these creeps get away with all their shenanigans all their lives. Has no one beaten Brooks to a pulp?  Has no one threatened...REALLY threatened his life?  He has probably left a long string of women (starting with a mother, I'd bet) who have made excuses for him and protected him.  

I get the feeling Brooks knows to skip town before things get to that point.

I believe it.  I've known several guys like him and they'll say almost anything to females--especially when they're drinking.  Often they think they're such charmers and so desirable  that they'll just give the little lady a thrill with a much-needed proposition.  My best friend told me my ex-husband hit on her at my son's wedding reception.  I think she was a little pleased.  I answered, "I don't doubt it.  He has hit on every female I know."  He never did it around other males...too smart and too practiced.

I'm on the fence about Briana's claim but it wouldn't surprise me if he did it and he knew to do it with no other witnesses around in order to "gaslight" her so Vicki wouldn't dump him.

• Love 5

Vicki wants a restraining order against Brooks?  http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/vicki-gunvalson-brooks-ayers-breakup-temporary-restraining-order-claims/

I am going to weigh in-bad call on the new "lighter kitchen" marble-  https://instagram.com/p/9ZOJFyLZFw/

Vicki and Tamra have twitter spat over VIcki's comments at the sex party:  http://www.realitytea.com/2015/10/28/vicki-gunvalson-defends-comment-tamra-judges-parenting-argues-tamra-twitter/

• Love 4

I didn't feel Babbling Brooks implied his cancer was cured.

If I recall correctly, he stated his stage went fr/ stage 3 to stage 2, which to me does not imply cured or even remission.

I undestand and appreciate what you are saying, however.

I think he said his doctor was cured by the non-chemo, juicing regimen.
  • Love 2

Vicki wants a restraining order against Brooks?  http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/vicki-gunvalson-brooks-ayers-breakup-temporary-restraining-order-claims/

I am going to weigh in-bad call on the new "lighter kitchen" marble-  https://instagram.com/p/9ZOJFyLZFw/

Vicki and Tamra have twitter spat over VIcki's comments at the sex party:  http://www.realitytea.com/2015/10/28/vicki-gunvalson-defends-comment-tamra-judges-parenting-argues-tamra-twitter/

Agree with you on the marble zoeysmom. IMO that marble she picked is hideous! LMAO at one of the comments on the photo - someone posted they know her kitchen will look great since Vicki has such great taste in clothes! I actually like Vicki's old kitchen.

Vicki out with her sister and real friends-my money is on the one in orange wanting to be a RHOC.  https://instagram.com/p/9PlvGmLZO0/

Her name is Teri Housman.  Wife of a plastic surgeon.  He seems to have made some rather large deposits on his wife's chest.  She has a Podcast beauty now. 

The one second from the left wearing orange looks a little like Tamra if she was sneering. The one third from the left looks a bit like Shannon.

• Love 1

Vicki finds a unique way to assert she has not been a victim of abuse:  https://instagram.com/p/9aV5NzrZEx/

In light of all the fawning thank you's received from her donation and Instagam post, one would think that ceramic rooster was worth tens of thousands of dollars. Also glad to hear from Vicki herself that she has never ever ever been a victim of spousal/partner abuse. I guess Brooks is really the Southern gentleman after all. Except when he's around  younger pregnant women.

• Love 2

The thing that Vicki doesn't realize is that being with the right person is better than being with the wrong person or being alone, but being with the wrong person is never better than being alone. It's why she stuck with cheating Donn for so long. She just waited until she found someone slightly less wrong for her. It's sad.

While I do understand your point, I'm looking at this from the other end of the spectrum, I see Vicki as the poison in all her relationships.  She's like Typhoid Mary in that she carries the seeds of the disease with her, she sows them amoungst all she encounters all while looking like a normal human being.  Now all around her are ill and she stands there waving her hands in the air, crying that she doesn't know what's wrong, it's couldn't be her and she doesn't know what to do about any of it.  

Pretty much how she handles everything.  (it seems to me).

• Love 6

Vicki finds a unique way to assert she has not been a victim of abuse:  https://instagram.com/p/9aV5NzrZEx/

Yet, she admits that Brooks grabbed and shook her, which IS physical abuse IMO. She is terrified that Brooks will sue her for breaking that agreement they supposedly signed about not saying anything bad about each other.

I don't remember it that way.

I could be wrong though.

Yes, Brooks did claim that Dr Z cured himself of NHL by taking large doses of resveratrol. Dr. Z is the same Dr that we saw Brooks, Vicki and the detox woman go to, the same Dr that Heather went to for cellulite and the same Dr that has a testimional posted on Club Detox's home page.

• Love 5

Yet, she admits that Brooks grabbed and shook her, which IS physical abuse IMO. She is terrified that Brooks will sue her for breaking that agreement they supposedly signed about not saying anything bad about each other.

Yes, Brooks did claim that Dr Z cured himself of NHL by taking large doses of resveratrol. Dr. Z is the same Dr that we saw Brooks, Vicki and the detox woman go to, the same Dr that Heather went to for cellulite and the same Dr that has a testimional posted on Club Detox's home page.

My question if this violent shaking was going on and Briana and Ryan both witnessed it-why didn't Ryan step in.  Twenty years younger and a marine.  It is things like this that make me go hmmmmmmmmmmm. 

• Love 2

My question if this violent shaking was going on and Briana and Ryan both witnessed it-why didn't Ryan step in.  Twenty years younger and a marine.  It is things like this that make me go hmmmmmmmmmmm. 

Perhaps Ryan was waiting until enough sense had been shaken into Vicki. Or visions of a potential inheritance for Brianna (and him) were flitting through his steroid-addled mind.

• Love 3

Briana said she witnessed this happening and then Ryan also saw it another time. We have no idea if either of them said anything to Brooks at the time because Vicki tells Briana to shut up/stop it. The shaking was brought up at the first reunion after Vicki and Brooks started dating on the show, the same thing happened then except that Vicki added that it wasn't like he "beat her", he "only shook" her, so this isn't new information.

I find it questionable that in her tweet Vicki claims she "has never been abused" yet she has claimed both of her ex husbands "abused" her several times and admitted to Brooks shaking her on a past reunion show AND admits to it this reunion as well. I suspect that Vicki is denying it NOW because of her/Brooks agreement and the threat of a lawsuit from him if she reveals anything negative that happened.

• Love 4

Briana said she witnessed this happening and then Ryan also saw it another time. We have no idea if either of them said anything to Brooks at the time because Vicki tells Briana to shut up/stop it. The shaking was brought up at the first reunion after Vicki and Brooks started dating on the show, the same thing happened then except that Vicki added that it wasn't like he "beat her", he "only shook" her, so this isn't new information.

I find it questionable that in her tweet Vicki claims she "has never been abused" yet she has claimed both of her ex husbands "abused" her several times and admitted to Brooks shaking her on a past reunion show AND admits to it this reunion as well. I suspect that Vicki is denying it NOW because of her/Brooks agreement and the threat of a lawsuit from him if she reveals anything negative that happened.

The one incident I remember hearing about is Vicki being at Andales or some other night spot in Puerto Vallarta and Brooks grabbing her:  http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/09/brooks-ayers-vicki-gunvalson-rhoc-real-housewives-orange-county-cheating-video-debts-threats/   I find it odd that Ryan was ready to throw down with a 64 year old lady but watching a man, who had supposedly propositioned his wife among various other things shaking his mother in law he did nothing.  Briana saying she saw something means little to me because of her exaggerated tales.  When someone is so angry and full of vengeance I can't really buy it.  Vicki is saying she wasn't abused and I have to go with what she is putting on the table. 

Two other things seem to be cleared up-Brooks gets paid by Bravo and his parents helped with his back child support.  I never really believed Vicki would pay his child support-I just can't imagine her giving her precious money to another woman.

• Love 3

The one incident I remember hearing about is Vicki being at Andales or some other night spot in Puerto Vallarta and Brooks grabbing her:  http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/09/brooks-ayers-vicki-gunvalson-rhoc-real-housewives-orange-county-cheating-video-debts-threats/   I find it odd that Ryan was ready to throw down with a 64 year old lady but watching a man, who had supposedly propositioned his wife among various other things shaking his mother in law he did nothing.  Briana saying she saw something means little to me because of her exaggerated tales.  When someone is so angry and full of vengeance I can't really buy it.  Vicki is saying she wasn't abused and I have to go with what she is putting on the table. 

Two other things seem to be cleared up-Brooks gets paid by Bravo and his parents helped with his back child support.  I never really believed Vicki would pay his child support-I just can't imagine her giving her precious money to another woman.

So, even though Vicki admitted to him shaking her AND grabbing her as well as that BOTH ex husbands abused her, you believe that she is telling the truth NOW that she has NEVER been abused? Either Vicki lied about both ex husbands AND Brooks when she made thoses claims then or she is lying now, which is it?

• Love 4

So, even though Vicki admitted to him shaking her AND grabbing her as well as that BOTH ex husbands abused her, you believe that she is telling the truth NOW that she has NEVER been abused? Either Vicki lied about both ex husbands AND Brooks when she made thoses claims then or she is lying now, which is it?

I think Vicki exaggerates and after some thought she realizes she has gone too far.  The best example is the sex party.  Essentially she had three different times she spoke or misspoke and after reflection realized her words do mean something.  So Vicki retracts.  I just don't think it is working at all that well for her.  I get the impression she feels abused is too strong a word and she doesn't need others interpreting what she experienced.  it is one time I give Vicki a break because maybe her actions aren't all that innocent.  Another example is the divorce settlement with Donn.  We saw we he got-a $73,000.00 retirement account allows him to be semi-retired?  Doubtful.  It sure seems to irk Vicki thought that she is still working and Donn plays golf four times a week.  She has no idea what he does for income but she just foams from the mouth and later can't remember or is misunderstood.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 4
It sure seems to irk Vicki though that she is still working and Donn plays golf four times a week.

Vicki's Bravo paycheck is BIG.  The amount of time she spends filming annually is not.  She could afford to be "semi-retired" and play golf four times a week.

My question if this violent shaking was going on and Briana and Ryan both witnessed it-why didn't Ryan step in.

Because they both wished THEY were doing the shaking?

• Love 7
I have only seen screenshots where only a portion of the report is visible.

Sorry, Scrambled Fog, when I read your comment, all I could think of was this:  Ihaveonlyseenscreenshotswhereonlyaportionofthereportis visible.

• Love 11

I think Vicki exaggerates and after some thought she realizes she has gone too far.  The best example is the sex party.  Essentially she had three different times she spoke or misspoke and after reflection realized her words do mean something.  So Vicki retracts.  I just don't think it is working at all that well for her.  I get the impression she feels abused is too strong a word and she doesn't need others interpreting what she experienced.  it is one time I give Vicki a break because maybe her actions aren't all that innocent.  Another example is the divorce settlement with Donn.  We saw we he got-a $73,000.00 retirement account allows him to be semi-retired?  Doubtful.  It sure seems to irk Vicki thought that she is still working and Donn plays golf four times a week.  She has no idea what he does for income but she just foams from the mouth and later can't remember or is misunderstood.

These accusations are not "exggerations" or something she misstated, she has been saying that she was "abused" by husband #1 since the show started, she has accused Donn of "abuse" numerous times since they seperated/divorced AND she has admitted to Brooks "grabbing" her 2-3 years ago and now "shaking" her, she was either LYING, not exaggerating, then or she is lying now. She "lied" to Tamra about Jim/Meghan, an intentional lie IMO and then tried to down play it afterwards at the reunion. This agreement that we have heard about, the one she/Brooks signed, to not speak bady about the other in the public would be the key reason she is changing her story and nothing else.

• Love 4

These accusations are not "exggerations" or something she misstated, she has been saying that she was "abused" by husband #1 since the show started, she has accused Donn of "abuse" numerous times since they seperated/divorced AND she has admitted to Brooks "grabbing" her 2-3 years ago and now "shaking" her, she was either LYING, not exaggerating, then or she is lying now. She "lied" to Tamra about Jim/Meghan, an intentional lie IMO and then tried to down play it afterwards at the reunion. This agreement that we have heard about, the one she/Brooks signed, to not speak bady about the other in the public would be the key reason she is changing her story and nothing else.

How about this she is a big f%cking liar and I don't believe a word out of her, Brooks' or Briana's mouth. They all seem to be lying liars who lie.  I don't care about agreements between liars and Vicki is a liar so nothing she say or does means anything any longer.  Having the distinction who lies less, or exaggerates less is really no longer entertaining.  I no longer have any interest in Vicki, Briana, Brooks, Michael, Rhonda or Billy.  if this week Vicki is abuse free more power to her.

• Love 8

Soooo, did Vicki divorce her first husband or did he divorce her.  I can't see Vicki leaving a man unless there was some sort of extreme abuse or that she had another man in the wings waiting to fill the spot.  Let's face it.  She divorced Donn knowing she would replace him with Brooks.  Funny how she regrets that now.  And funny how she said at the reunion she wouldn't have broken up with Brooks at that time.  Guess she was waiting for another man to fill the position.

• Love 4

Not necessarily because of this particular post, but I was just picturing the 'Slap' scene from Airplane (the movie).   First the ex's, then the kids, and so on......  

• Love 4