Type keyword(s) to search

Vicki Gunvalson: Her Love Tank Runneth Over

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No politics.  That means none.  Zero. Zilch. Nada. 
See the Primetimer Politics Policy

• Start Topic

These accusations are not "exaggerations"

Ohhhh...can't someone give an OG a break?   These were all accidental lies.  Vicki is the most pure of heart of anyone to ever grace my televisions.  She's beautiful, brilliant, "educated," successful, hot-hot-hot.  I could go on..............

• Love 11

Soooo, did Vicki divorce her first husband or did he divorce her.  I can't see Vicki leaving a man unless there was some sort of extreme abuse or that she had another man in the wings waiting to fill the spot.  Let's face it.  She divorced Donn knowing she would replace him with Brooks.  Funny how she regrets that now.  And funny how she said at the reunion she wouldn't have broken up with Brooks at that time.  Guess she was waiting for another man to fill the position.

Vicki left her first husband saying he was "not ambitious" and implied that he was a drunk. She "allegedly" was cheating on him with Donn and married him after her divorce. In the first few seasons, even though they seemed to despise each other, she said that Donn "saved" her and her children which is why her harping on the divorce settlement is complete bullshit.

• Love 9

How about this she is a big f%cking liar and I don't believe a word out of her, Brooks' or Briana's mouth. They all seem to be lying liars who lie.  I don't care about agreements between liars and Vicki is a liar so nothing she say or does means anything any longer.  Having the distinction who lies less, or exaggerates less is really no longer entertaining.  I no longer have any interest in Vicki, Briana, Brooks, Michael, Rhonda or Billy.  if this week Vicki is abuse free more power to her.

Amen!

• Love 1

Ohhhh...can't someone give an OG a break?   These were all accidental lies.  Vicki is the most pure of heart of anyone to ever grace my televisions.  She's beautiful, brilliant, "educated," successful, hot-hot-hot.  I could go on..............

Hot tea.....  I have hot tea on me, the desk, the keyboard, and I'm still laughing! 

• Love 4

Hehehe now that's really funny...love it!

tumblr_mfo7096iqc1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

• Love 4

More Vicki newshttp://www.eonline.com/news/711589/shannon-beador-is-very-disappointed-in-vicki-gunvalson-she-was-unfaithful-and-lied-to-me-for-8-months  Shannon doesn't seem to be jumping back on the friendship train anytime soon.

Incredibly poor reporting, Vicki was not one of the creators of the show.  http://www.inquisitr.com/2529935/rhoc-star-vicki-gunvalson-fired-ahead-of-season-11-reports-claims-tamra-judge-shannon-beador-refuse-to-film-with-her/  She lived next door to Jeana and auditioned.  I doubt Vicki has a contract saying only she can quit and can't be fired.  Such nonsense.

I guess this is Lizzie being a friend to one and all:  http://www.inquisitr.com/2529079/lizzie-rovsek-defends-vicki-gunvalson-comments-on-her-drama-with-shannon-beador-tamra-judge-and-meghan-Edmonds/

• Love 4

Vicki left her first husband saying he was "not ambitious" and implied that he was a drunk. She "allegedly" was cheating on him with Donn and married him after her divorce. In the first few seasons, even though they seemed to despise each other, she said that Donn "saved" her and her children which is why her harping on the divorce settlement is complete bullshit.

And she accidentally transferred $95,000 out of an account belonging to Donn during the divorce.  "Oopsie!  I'm a financial wizard but I made a little mistakee-poo.  Sorry about that."

Edited by Bella Roche
  • Love 11

Another example is the divorce settlement with Donn.  We saw what he got - a $73,000.00 retirement account allows him to be semi-retired?  Doubtful.  It sure seems to irk Vicki though that she is still working and Donn plays golf four times a week.  She has no idea what he does for income but she just foams from the mouth and later can't remember or is misunderstood.

It's not her business if he wants to golf every day of the week and twice on Sundays.  So what if he chooses to live within his means rather than work all the time to support a McMansion and lease a new Mercedes every year?  She could do the same if she wants.  She isn't paying him a monthly alimony check, so she needs to STFU about his lifestyle choices.  

• Love 9

It's not her business if he wants to golf every day of the week and twice on Sundays.  So what if he chooses to live within his means rather than work all the time to support a McMansion and lease a new Mercedes every year?  She could do the same if she wants.  She isn't paying him a monthly alimony check, so she needs to STFU about his lifestyle choices.

She does have to pay alimony. Which is what chaps her ass so much. It will stop once that big Bravo check goes bye bye.
  • Love 2

I thought they agreed to a settlement with no alimony, but I wouldn't swear to it in a court of law!  :-)

That's possible. Last I read on the subject, she had to pay alimony. I love the thought of Donn cashing Vicki's check on the way to the golf course. :-)

• Love 6

More Vicki newshttp://www.eonline.com/news/711589/shannon-beador-is-very-disappointed-in-vicki-gunvalson-she-was-unfaithful-and-lied-to-me-for-8-months  Shannon doesn't seem to be jumping back on the friendship train anytime soon.

Incredibly poor reporting, Vicki was not one of the creators of the show.  http://www.inquisitr.com/2529935/rhoc-star-vicki-gunvalson-fired-ahead-of-season-11-reports-claims-tamra-judge-shannon-beador-refuse-to-film-with-her/  She lived next door to Jeana and auditioned.  I doubt Vicki has a contract saying only she can quit and can't be fired.  Such nonsense.

I guess this is Lizzie being a friend to one and all:  http://www.inquisitr.com/2529079/lizzie-rovsek-defends-vicki-gunvalson-comments-on-her-drama-with-shannon-beador-tamra-judge-and-meghan-Edmonds/

Bravo always floats these stories about people being fired right around the reunion. Happens every year on each franchise. None of it is true but it drums up interest and is free advertising for the reunion. I guess I should now spray paint " don't beleive the hype" on a subway car or something.

• Love 5

Bravo always floats these stories about people being fired right around the reunion. Happens every year on each franchise. None of it is true but it drums up interest and is free advertising for the reunion. I guess I should now spray paint " don't beleive the hype" on a subway car or something.

I am not sure that it is Bravo doing this so much as it is the different bloggers feeding the rumor mill about who is getting asked back or not. I do think Bravo LOVES, LOVES, LOVES it though because it does drive up the chatter about the reunion and helps keep people/viewers talking about the show long after the reunion and lost footage episodes are long done/gone. LOL

• Love 3

To me, Icky is the perfect example of karma/bringing bad things down upon oneself. She lied, backstabbed and insulted her way through the past decade or more, stuck with a con man until his cons made her the fool, and raised two kids who seem to barely endure her presence most of the time. If Icky did not have some money, I wonder if they would have any contact with her at all.

I really don't mind if someone throws a bucket of water on her, and she melts into a giant, shrieking puddle.

• Love 9

This would have been a good time to discover the use of masks for the Halloween holiday:  https://instagram.com/p/9fFKU8rZE4/

Now Vicki is claiming her life is far too busy to have to fabricate a storyline-in response to the IV story.  Please see clips of on First Looks-this is why I don't believe a word out of this woman's mouth.

From her twitter she has made a list of the qualities a man must possess to date her.  Either it is short list, or no one is interested.

• Love 2

Typical Vicki now she needs Jeana because no one else will film with her. Where were all these pics a few weeks ago? The season is over but there is no rest for the weary gotta hold onto that orange for another season.

I would say Vicki got a wake up call but she is far too arrogant.  According to Brooks (consider the source) Vicki didn't sign her contract last year until January.  I guess she had to have Brooks on as a condition. 

• Love 1

Amen auntiediane6!

I would bet my last dime Donn was a serious drunk. (That is 50+ years of life experience talking)

Vicki is incapable of having a functional healthy relationship. She is a shell of a human with a empty love tank the size of the Pacific Ocean.

• Love 5

From the first article;

The Real Housewives of Orange County star is furious with her former friend after finding out that Vicki spoke about Shannon's husband, David Beador, cheating on her to other people.

Heather and Tamra were talking about David's cheating and affair all over Orange County for 8 months plus.  Heather and Tamra betrayed her every which way imaginable, kicking her when she was down, and even trying to get her committed. Vicki just told her brother.that David had an affair.  Why do Heather and Tamra get a pass for behavior that was ten times more detrimental to her life and marriage, while she crucifies Vicki relentlessly?  

Man oh man, the lengths Shannon will go to be part of the 'mean, cool girls'.

• Love 6

From the first article;

The Real Housewives of Orange County star is furious with her former friend after finding out that Vicki spoke about Shannon's husband, David Beador, cheating on her to other people.

Heather and Tamra were talking about David's cheating and affair all over Orange County for 8 months plus.  Heather and Tamra betrayed her every which way imaginable, kicking her when she was down, and even trying to get her committed. Vicki just told her brother.that David had an affair.  Why do Heather and Tamra get a pass for behavior that was ten times more detrimental to her life and marriage, while she crucifies Vicki relentlessly?  

IMO, the reason Vicki does not get a pass is because neither Heather or Tamra were friends with Shannon during that time, while Vicki was. Also, Vicki was the one telling Shannon that she told no one, NO ONE, a word about David/affair, yet she in fact had. There was no need for Vicki to tell Billy/Rhonda anything about David/Nicole....NONE.

• Love 12

This is probably why Lizzie wasn't invited to the reunion.  Bravo wanted a full on pile on of Vicki, and Lizzie would stick up for her her and call others out (especially Tamra), which would disrupt and take the attention away from the Vicki hate.

IMO, the reason Vicki does not get a pass is because neither Heather or Tamra were friends with Shannon during that time, while Vicki was. Also, Vicki was the one telling Shannon that she told no one, NO ONE, a word about David/affair, yet she in fact had. There was no need for Vicki to tell Billy/Rhonda anything about David/Nicole....NONE.

First off, yeah, make friends with the people who bashed and betrayed you to kingdom come.  Smart.

Also, Tamra was pretending to be Shannon's friend throughout all of this last season, remember?  She was the one going over Shannon's house to 'support' Shannon (but really to dig up dirt to tell Heather, who in turn would gossip about it to her friends).  Is that better than what Vicki did to her as a 'friend'?

Vicki told her brother the day of the Baptism, and only her brother.  She didn't gossip and spread it around Orange County.  Shannon is just overreacting to keep in line with the cool kids (aka her bullies, who are actually the worst human beings imaginable when it comes to friendships).

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 4

This is probably why Lizzie wasn't invited to the reunion.  Bravo wanted a full on pile on of Vicki, and Lizzie would stick up for her her and call others out (especially Tamra), which would disrupt and take the attention away from the Vicki hate.

First off, yeah, make friends with the people who bashed and betrayed you to kingdom come.  Smart. Secondly, Vicki told her brother the day of the Baptism, and only her brother.  She didn't gossip and spread it around Orange County.  Shannon is just overreacting to keep in line with the cool kids (aka her bullies, who are actually the worst human beings imaginable when it comes to friendships).

We only have Vicki's word that she told them the day of the Baptism, both Shannon and Tamra dispute that. Tamra says she did not tell Vicki about the sit down with Shannon/Heather until after her Baptism and Shannon backs her up on that. Why Shannon forgave Heather, I get it, I always felt those 2 would have been friends had Tamra AND Vicki not played games with both of them. Why she forgave Tamra, my guess is insanity.... its the only thing that makes sense to me. LOL

• Love 3
I thought they agreed to a settlement with no alimony,

That's what I recall, Belle Roche.  They agreed to a property and financial settlement.  He got $70,000+ and THEN got almost $100K because Vicki "stole" money from his checking account...but I can't find anything about her paying alimony.  Maybe Brooks should look up "palimony" and try to get some cash while she still has some.

Edited by Former Nun
  • Love 5

Plus she did it on purpose because Vicki walked around that baptism on the perimeter talking about leaving over and over again waiting for that moron Billy and Rhonda to attack Shannon.

Then Vicki said that Shannon got what she deserved.      Nice.........

• Love 12

From the first article;

From what Vicki has said* after the finale last year Tamra, Heather and Lizzie were present at a dinner and the affair, including the affair's name was mentioned.  So everyone knew but no one except Vicki's kin threw it back at Shannon.  I don't think it was a matter if it was discussed, it was a matter of who threw it back in Shannon's face.  The entire production crew would most likely be telling the others what David and Shannon were up to.  I don't believe Meghan didn't know but I don't think she had heard it from Shannon or Vicki who was the only one she allegedly told.  (Lizzie said Shannon told her.)  Vicki's guilt in this instance is that she obviously told her brother and Rhonda decided to use it a saber with Vicki again being dishonest (up to and including her talking heads where she claimed she didn't tell a soul). 

*Vicki said at this point, should always be accompanied by the caveat she is  a lying liar who lies, either by accident or design.

I do believe Shannon was smart enough to catch on the others' knew of the affair but knew talking about it would be detrimental to their roles.  It is not just enough to talk about it, there has to be a direct negative result from going public.

First off, yeah, make friends with the people who bashed and betrayed you to kingdom come.  Smart.

Also, Tamra was pretending to be Shannon's friend throughout all of this last season, remember?  She was the one going over Shannon's house to 'support' Shannon (but really to dig up dirt to tell Heather, who in turn would gossip about it to her friends).  Is that better than what Vicki did to her as a 'friend'?

Vicki told her brother the day of the Baptism, and only her brother.  She didn't gossip and spread it around Orange County.  Shannon is just overreacting to keep in line with the cool kids (aka her bullies, who are actually the worst human beings imaginable when it comes to friendships).

I am mulling over this "gang up" assertion.  Throughout the season there has been some rudeness (Meghan) towards Shannon, Meghan calling Vicki a bitter old woman,  Heather and Tamra slaughtering the conversation about girl code, but for the most part it has been Vicki and her antics.  Her behavior alone at the sex party and what she said to Jim Edmonds was pretty bad, exacerbated by telling Tamra half the Edmonds marriage had been challenging.  Vicki snoring at Meghan's party-just a series of bad, bad behavior.  For awhile I think people felt for Vicki over the lunch with Shannon, but like many others my opinion changed when it appears that when offered help and support from others it needs to be on Vicki's terms and unconditional.  She blew off Tamra, then tried to recruit her as her warrior (against who?), she blew off Heather knowing that at some point the IV lie would surface and of course she discarded Shannon until she realized that they still had to film the finale.

As to Tamra-I will say at last year's Reunion she did apologize to Shannon.  At that point Shannon looks like the bad guy if she doesn't give Tamra a fresh start.  The insincere thing Tamra is guilt of is her claim she supported Brooks.  She never had any intention of doing so.

• Love 5

Plus she did it on purpose because Vicki walked around that baptism on the perimeter talking about leaving over and over again waiting for that moron Billy and Rhonda to attack Shannon.

Then Vicki said that Shannon got what she deserved. Nice.........

Classic narcissist move - the predator sent her flying monkeys to do her bidding.

Vicki is incapable of having a functional healthy relationship. She is a shell of a human with a empty love tank the size of the Pacific Ocean.

"Empty" and "shell" - sad, but true. Edited by nexxie
  • Love 9

Is Vicki done for?  I personally don't think so.  My impression is that they (andy) will be doing a redemption tour for next season as they try to get Vicki back together with 'the girls'. (i loathe that expression).  Will they allow her back into the group or won't they could be the next plot line.

• Love 3

I was sure this would be Vicki's last season until I watched Part 3 of the reunion. Now she's set up for a "recovery from Brooks" storyline. But unless she really does pull her life back together, double down on her business (she WORKS!), and then have something else interesting in her life, I don't know what she would have for the cameras.

Is she still doing that detox juice? Is she going to shill it on a shopping channel? Will some other con artist talk her into investing in another get-rich-quick product? I have no interest in that stuff. Can't think of any other way for her to gain camera time, unless it's to show a new man in her life, which isn't that likely to happen.

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 5

I was sure this would be Vicki's last season until I watched Part 3 of the reunion. Now she's set up for a "recovery from Brooks" storyline. But unless she really does pull her life back together, double down on her business (she WORKS!), and then have something else interesting in her life, I don't know what she would have for the cameras.

Is she still doing that detox juice? Is she going to shill it on a shopping channel? Will some other con artist talk her into investing in another get-rich-quick product? I have no interest in that stuff. Can't think of any other way for her to gain camera time, unless it's to show a new man in her life, which isn't that likely to happen.

She just started a three day detox with the fine juices from Club Detox.

Doesn't their come a time and a place when even the OG of the OC has overplayed her reality chops? The way too eager daughter, the slimy, never gone for long boyfriend, the contempt of the entire cast with the exception of a FOH all too eager to get herself back in the mix, interviews and counter interviews, obviously planted stories to keep she and Brooks in the news.  Sometimes one's reality isn't all that interesting.  I think the final straw was the water toss on Shannon-very Brandi Glanville.

• Love 4

Personally, I am sick of this storyline crap and requiring the HW to "have something for the cameras". That is why this show sucks now. In the beginning, they just recorded these women and their delusions and let editing make the story. Vicki is entertaining (at least to me) because she is ridiculous all on her own. This supposed "need" to have a "story" is a real turn off.
  • Love 9

Personally, I am sick of this storyline crap and requiring the HW to "have something for the cameras". That is why this show sucks now. In the beginning, they just recorded these women and their delusions and let editing make the story. Vicki is entertaining (at least to me) because she is ridiculous all on her own. This supposed "need" to have a "story" is a real turn off.

If it were up to Vicki she would have them film her day and night at work at with the grandkids.  All of which about 5 minutes of footage could be used.  She got her way before and her and the insurance business is not interesting.  Nor is Vicki and brother Billy or Vicki walking into a bar and raising her arm in the air yelling woo-hoo or whop it up.  Having her sons order appetizers rather than listen to his mom prattle on about her deceased mother.  Those cards have all been played.

• Love 4

If it were up to Vicki she would have them film her day and night at work at with the grandkids.  All of which about 5 minutes of footage could be used.  She got her way before and her and the insurance business is not interesting.  Nor is Vicki and brother Billy or Vicki walking into a bar and raising her arm in the air yelling woo-hoo or whop it up.  Having her sons order appetizers rather than listen to his mom prattle on about her deceased mother.  Those cards have all been played.

Um, that would be your opinion of it not being interesting and not a fact. I am perfectly fine seeing her woo hoo, get hit in the head with footballs and trip over stuff. I don't need to see made up bullshit storylines with shit stirring Tamra at the ready to "make sparks".

• Love 6

Um, that would be your opinion of it not being interesting and not a fact. I am perfectly fine seeing her woo hoo, get hit in the head with footballs and trip over stuff. I don't need to see made up bullshit storylines with shit stirring Tamra at the ready to "make sparks".

I think there is room for Vicki to continue to entertain. For me, it's not about anything that she does on purpose, because IMO there is nothing funny or interesting about Vicki in the least. It's the things that happen to Vicki that are entertaining. She possesses exactly zero self-awareness. She looks ridiculous most of the time just because she is Vicki. To me, that is entertaining because I just cannot believe it. I cannot imagine the show without her, because we need someone who doesn't have the ability to self-reflect on a reality show. She is just like Ramona in this way, and it can make for reality TV gold. Some of the funniest scenes to me were the ones where she first started dating Brooks. She was so clueless with the love notes, affirmations, and fur coats that she paid for. She looked like such a fool, but she didn't know that she did because that is just who she is. I would love to see her out in the dating world. To see the reactions of people who she might go out on a date with, watch her at dinner as she samples new and exotic food like scallops, and watch the other girls try to caution her about her choice of white dresses that are 2 sizes too small. Vicki out on a date could be awesome. 

• Love 8

She looks ridiculous most of the time just because she is Vicki.

So I guess you are agreeing with me? Because that is what I said. She doesn't need a "storyline" because she IS a storyline. No normal person has a meltdown over a faaaamily vaaaan that is picking you up for the airport. That was reality tv gold and I highly doubt that was set up like that on purpose.
  • Love 6

So I guess you are agreeing with me? Because that is what I said. She doesn't need a "storyline" because she IS a storyline. No normal person has a meltdown over a faaaamily vaaaan that is picking you up for the airport. That was reality tv gold and I highly doubt that was set up like that on purpose.

Her meltdown on the mountain with Laurie (I did not have a three way!!!), cracked me up because her ski goggles were huge and crooked while she was yelling, making her look like a pissed off bug.  I also crack up when she gags because she sounds like my cat coughing up a hairball.  Oh, and when she pee'd on Tamra's hotel bed, I died.

Reality gold, indeed.  

I can't stand all the gang-ups and fighting Tamra creates, and now we've got Meghan (and Heather to a lesser degree) to help her. UGH. 

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 6

I completely agree. Unfortunately, as we know, this is not the formula anymore. They have to have a storyline. We hear so much on these forums about how so-and-so had no storyline. Let us just see Vicki traveling to an insurance conference. Just watching her humilate herself along the way would be awesome. I can imagine 12 dumb things she would do just at the airport. Let us see Heather just dealing with contractors. She would give us endless amounts of stuff to snark about as she just goes about her business. I could stand to see Tamra dealing with actual business at the gym, or trying to sell a house. I still want to see them in group settings, but they all actually do have stuff going on in their lives that could provide us with snarky entertainment.

• Love 10

Her meltdown on the mountain with Laurie (I did not have a three way!!!), cracked me up because her ski goggles were huge and crooked while she was yelling, making her look like a pissed off bug.  I also crack up when she gags because she sounds like my cat coughing up a hairball.  Oh, and when she pee'd on Tamra's hotel bed, LMAO.

Reality gold, indeed.  

I can't stand all the gang-ups and fighting Tamra creates, and now we've got Meghan (and Heather to a lesser degree) to help her. UGH.

She does sound like a cat. When I was a kid, we "adopted" an outdoor cat and it would eat grass and purge. Vicki sounds just like Miss Kitty (RIP). Vicki's best moments are well outside "storyline".

I completely agree. Unfortunately, as we know, this is not the formula anymore. They have to have a storyline. We hear so much on these forums about how so-and-so had no storyline. Let us just see Vicki traveling to an insurance conference. Just watching her humilate herself along the way would be awesome. I can imagine 12 dumb things she would do just at the airport. Let us see Heather just dealing with contractors. She would give us endless amounts of stuff to snark about as she just goes about her business. I could stand to see Tamra dealing with actual business at the gym, or trying to sell a house. I still want to see them in group settings, but they all actually do have stuff going on in their lives that could provide us with snarky entertainment.

Well, I was just stating that I was sick of this new direction. I have quit and picked up this show numerous times because of the new direction. For example, I didn't watch last season AT ALL. I dropped half of the season after the Alexis gang up. I will probably drop next season.

As for the other cast mates, I don't think they CAN be entertaining without "storylines". I would have said that Shannon could but "the affair" has basically ruined that (for me). The others just don't seem to have the kind of quirks and lack of self awareness to be reality tv gold. Sure, Heather is delusional but she isn't going to do anything that is blatantly stupid. Tamra and Meghan are just snakes who think being assholes is what makes the show. Bravo needs to go back to the drawing board. Where are the Quinns who go on and on about religion but puts on hideous wigs and hooker gear for dates with men half her age? Where are the Lauris who wax poetic on what a fairytale life they have with footage showing the exact opposite? Or the Jeannas with calm, zen-like smugness getting disrespected by her kids left and right? Hell, I would be happy with a Slade/Jo like combo with closets of costumes. Long story short, "storylines" are killing this show (IMHO).

• Love 10

She does sound like a cat. When I was a kid, we "adopted" an outdoor cat and it would eat grass and purge. Vicki sounds just like Miss Kitty (RIP). Vicki's best moments are well outside "storyline".

Well, I was just stating that I was sick of this new direction. I have quit and picked up this show numerous times because of the new direction. For example, I didn't watch last season AT ALL. I dropped half of the season after the Alexis gang up. I will probably drop next season.

As for the other cast mates, I don't think they CAN be entertaining without "storylines". I would have said that Shannon could but "the affair" has basically ruined that (for me). The others just don't seem to have the kind of quirks and lack of self awareness to be reality tv gold. Sure, Heather is delusional but she isn't going to do anything that is blatantly stupid. Tamra and Meghan are just snakes who think being assholes is what makes the show. Bravo needs to go back to the drawing board. Where are the Quinns who go on and on about religion but puts on hideous wigs and hooker gear for dates with men half her age? Where are the Lauris who wax poetic on what a fairytale life they have with footage showing the exact opposite? Or the Jeannas with calm, zen-like smugness getting disrespected by her kids left and right? Hell, I would be happy with a Slade/Jo like combo with closets of costumes. Long story short, "storylines" are killing this show (IMHO).

I'm sorry about Miss KItty.  I've lost two, and it never gets easier. :(

That said, I've been looking for the clip where Vicki interrupts Briana and Colby's dinner.  The way the camera zooms in on her face as she exclaims "Hi, Princess!!", making her look batshit crazy, is simply awesome.  Plus, Briana's reaction was priceless.  Or when she showed up at Michael's college, unexpected.  Holy crap, you just can't fake that shit.  Vicki may be a lot of things, but she's unintentionally and naturally funny because she's so unaware of (and not really caring about) how she comes off.

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 7

I totally agree and have posted that doing away with the storylines and just filming the HW being themselves would be better. The other problem (for me) is the threat to the women to "bring it" or they will lose their jobs. That turns all the HW into extreme drama queens just waiting for their moment to flip a table. Bravo obviously doesn't agree with many of us that the early seasons were the best. I keep watching these stupid shows thinking they will get better, yet they never do. I think it's time for me to rip off the bandaid and find greener pastors. :-)

• Love 10

I'm sorry about Miss KItty.  I've lost two, and it never gets easier. :(

That said, I've been looking for the clip where Vicki interrupts Briana and Colby's dinner.  The way the camera zooms in on her face as she exclaims "Hello, Princess!!", making her look batshit crazy, is simply awesome.  Plus, Briana's reaction was priceless.  Or when she showed up at Michael's college, unexpected.  Holy crap, you just can't fake that shit.  Vicki is a lot of things, but she's unitentionally and naturally funny because she's so unaware (and not really caring) of how she comes off.

Yep. "Liar face" or not, she at least comes across as authentic. Sure, a case can be made that we are laughing at her rather than with her but it isn't mean spirited (at least from me). Those antics are genuinely hilarious with no "storyline" needed in any way. Also, when there WAS drama, it was REAL (ex. Lauri's son Josh being a heroin addict). Bravo seemed to know not to cross the line back then. I liked it better when it was up to the viewers to find the "dirt" rather than having the actual HWs do it on the show. Do you remember "pizzagirl" on TWOP? She used to have the scoop on these women. That I can find fun. Tamra doing it for her own best interests just isn't.
  • Love 6

She just started a three day detox with the fine juices from Club Detox.

Doesn't their come a time and a place when even the OG of the OC has overplayed her reality chops? The way too eager daughter, the slimy, never gone for long boyfriend, the contempt of the entire cast with the exception of a FOH all too eager to get herself back in the mix, interviews and counter interviews, obviously planted stories to keep she and Brooks in the news.  Sometimes one's reality isn't all that interesting.  I think the final straw was the water toss on Shannon-very Brandi Glanville.

Water toss?  I missed something......   ????

• Love 4

Yep. "Liar face" or not, she at least comes across as authentic. Sure, a case can be made that we are laughing at her rather than with her but it isn't mean spirited (at least from me). Those antics are genuinely hilarious with no "storyline" needed in any way. Also, when there WAS drama, it was REAL (ex. Lauri's son Josh being a heroin addict). Bravo seemed to know not to cross the line back then. I liked it better when it was up to the viewers to find the "dirt" rather than having the actual HWs do it on the show. Do you remember "pizzagirl" on TWOP? She used to have the scoop on these women. That I can find fun. Tamra doing it for her own best interests just isn't.

ITA with everything you said, and yes, I remember pizzagirl.  I was a TWOP member from 2001 until it died, although I didn't post much, believe it or not.  I read it constantly late night, though,

• Love 4

There was never any mention that the juice cleanse cures cancer. If Vicki wants to promote it and make a few bucks, who cares. It's up to the buyer to beware. This isn't the first herb/supplement/whatever on the market that makes questionable claims.

The problem Vicki, and so many of the HW have is they can't figure out a way to capitalize on their HW fame.

• Love 1

Water toss?  I missed something......   ????

There was never any mention that the juice cleanse cures cancer. If Vicki wants to promote it and make a few bucks, who cares. It's up to the buyer to beware. This isn't the first herb/supplement/whatever on the market that makes questionable claims.

The problem Vicki, and so many of the HW have is they can't figure out a way to capitalize on their HW fame.

I think there are definite overstatement a going on because I don't remember either of those things happening. Also, if Brooks DID say that mess cured cancer, the FDA would be on that company's ass like white on rice.