Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 First Looks etc.

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I think that is Eden's thing.

On 1/10/2017 at 3:40 PM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Also, how rich for Kim of all people to be lecturing that losing someone isn't an excuse for asshole-ish behavior when losing Monty was her entire justification for pretty much everything that happened in Season 5...

Yeah, I'm not loving Eden yet. Hard-earned sobriety is commendable. Attaching superpowers to it is just annoying and pompous sounding. And I HATE that we're getting more Is Kim Sober talking points. Kim exhibited the same behavior last night that always made it hard for me to watch her.

16 hours ago, I8A 4RE said:

I thought there was talk at some point about Max looking for his birth parents? I can't remember if it actually happened though or not. I feel like that might upset LVP, even though she was okay with helping him that would be hard. 

15 hours ago, biakbiak said:

That was three or four seasons ago wasn't it?

I really think the Max scene is about his adoption search. It can be a very difficult process and some organizations require (or strongly suggest, depending on the terms of the adoption) that you let a qualified professional do the work for you. Once you are given non-identifying birth information the length of the search can take years for a variety of reasons. 

• Love 5

Eden is overstepping in the preview.  Yeah, she sees something with Kim and her so called sobriety.  Many of us do.  I think she's taking prescription meds.  Eden needs to take a step back. 

I don't want to pass overall judgement on Eden yet because I haven't seen enough of her 'in action'.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Eden is overstepping in the preview.  Yeah, she sees something with Kim and her so called sobriety.  Many of us do.  I think she's taking prescription meds.  Eden needs to take a step back. 

I don't want to pass overall judgement on Eden yet because I haven't seen enough of her 'in action'.

Eden comes to that conclusion because of what Rinna tells her, not from the very brief time she spent with Kim. Rinna is the one poisoning the well and Eden either falls into it or willingly jumps in, I'm just not sure which yet. LOL

• Love 5
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

Eden comes to that conclusion because of what Rinna tells her, not from the very brief time she spent with Kim. Rinna is the one poisoning the well and Eden either falls into it or willingly jumps in, I'm just not sure which yet. LOL

Well, we really don't know that yet.  Did Eden's conversation with Kyle happen before Eden's conversation with LR?  I don't think we know that yet.  And it really doesn't matter because Eden says to Kyle that 'she' sees something in Kim.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Well, we really don't know that yet.  Did Eden's conversation with Kyle happen before Eden's conversation with LR?  I don't think we know that yet.  And it really doesn't matter because Eden says to Kyle that 'she' sees something in Kim.

True, we don't know the timeline yet but I really doubt that anyone could "see" that much in someone they just met and had only exchanged a few words with.  I think Rinna fills her in first, leaving out her part of the crazy act though. Of course, only time will tell. LOL

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

True, we don't know the timeline yet but I really doubt that anyone could "see" that much in someone they just met and had only exchanged a few words with.  I think Rinna fills her in first, leaving out her part of the crazy act though. Of course, only time will tell. LOL

I don't know.  She did spend a evening with Kim and...probably did watch the show itself at some point.  I don't buy any housewife signing up and then declaring they never watched the show.  Or....maybe they are that stupid.  Who knows.

• Love 3

Eden's comments to Kyle were pretty much asshole comments.  Her speaking as to Kim being sad and her energy heavy is just flat out rude.  it is pretty much telling someone their sister is defective.  No one deserves to be psychoanalyzed the way Eden went about things with Kim and even talking about Kim and Kyle's family.  Essentially she was present when Kim said, "you two play off each other," and then asked for an apology and then had to defend herself after Rinna continually interrupted her and tried to humiliate her with the arrest comment.  Sobriety or abstinence from alcohol doesn't necessary make one carefree and joyous, Kim can still feel a great deal of stress, regardless of whether or not she is drinking.

I don't think it really matters the order of the conversations as Rinna needs to STFU, I don't think Kim and Kyle can make it clear they do not want to discuss Kim and specifically her recovery and addiction.

39 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

I don't know.  She did spend a evening with Kim and...probably did watch the show itself at some point.  I don't buy any housewife signing up and then declaring they never watched the show.  Or....maybe they are that stupid.  Who knows.

Eden chased the show down.  She gives that eerie vibe of  being dropped into the show and she acts as if she knows everyone. 

• Love 7
12 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Eden's comments to Kyle were pretty much asshole comments.  Her speaking as to Kim being sad and her energy heavy is just flat out rude.  it is pretty much telling someone their sister is defective.  No one deserves to be psychoanalyzed the way Eden went about things with Kim and even talking about Kim and Kyle's family.  Essentially she was present when Kim said, "you two play off each other," and then asked for an apology and then had to defend herself after Rinna continually interrupted her and tried to humiliate her with the arrest comment.  Sobriety or abstinence from alcohol doesn't necessary make one carefree and joyous, Kim can still feel a great deal of stress, regardless of whether or not she is drinking.

I don't think it really matters the order of the conversations as Rinna needs to STFU, I don't think Kim and Kyle can make it clear they do not want to discuss Kim and specifically her recovery and addiction.

Eden chased the show down.  She gives that eerie vibe of  being dropped into the show and she acts as if she knows everyone. 

This "energy" comment from Eden irritates me. Energy is a property of objects that can be converted into other forms but never created nor destroyed. Never mind, she is talking about some crystal quackery rather than real energy. We just got rid of one nut job (yolanda) and now we have another person who seems like a flake. At least she isn't a Scientologist :D

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Here is the event Erika is involved in-not exactly a headliner:  http://www.mykonos-accommodation.com/xlsior-international-gay-festival-mykonos-2016.htm

Wait a minute. You're saying that listing Erika as "Performer from Los Angeles: Erika Jayne" means that she's not exactly the gay icon that we've been lead to believe. I'm pretty sure they would list everyone the same way.

Performer from Los Angeles: Frank Ocean 

Performer from London: Madonna

Performer from Malibu: Cher

Performer from Canada: Drake

• Love 3

Kyle is acting very defensive...like a typical enabler not wanting to see the truth.  If she doesn't want to be questioned about Kim....why not have Kim not appear on the show...or perhaps quit the show.  Of course, she's too addicted to being the 'put upon' sister to do just that.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Kyle is acting very defensive...like a typical enabler not wanting to see the truth.  If she doesn't want to be questioned about Kim....why not have Kim not appear on the show...or perhaps quit the show.  Of course, she's too addicted to being the 'put upon' sister to do just that.

Kyle has nothing to do with Kim being on the show. The shows producers call Kim's agent, or visa versa, and Kim then signs the contract on her own, they do not go through Kyle for any of it. That only happened the very first season years ago.

• Love 7
54 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Kyle has nothing to do with Kim being on the show. The shows producers call Kim's agent, or visa versa, and Kim then signs the contract on her own, they do not go through Kyle for any of it. That only happened the very first season years ago.

I'm not convinced Kyle's not involved with casting. She and LVP are the centerpieces and Kyle recruited the other women initially, so her opinion is probably still respected. Having said that, I'm pretty sure she'd opt to chuck her sister under a bus and again use her as RHOBH gossip fodder whilst playing the stiff upper lip sister who is burdened with such a crackpot family member...it plays nicely for her.  Kyle is great when she's light and fun and being a neurotic basket case, but I would probably be driven to drink copious amounts of alcohol too if she was my sister. Just sayin.

giphy.gif

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Dutchgirl said:

I'm not convinced Kyle's not involved with casting. She and LVP are the centerpieces and Kyle recruited the other women initially, so her opinion is probably still respected. Having said that, I'm pretty sure she'd opt to chuck her sister under a bus and again use her as RHOBH gossip fodder whilst playing the stiff upper lip sister who is burdened with such a crackpot family member...it plays nicely for her.  Kyle is great when she's light and fun and being a neurotic basket case, but I would probably be driven to drink copious amounts of alcohol too if she was my sister. Just sayin.

giphy.gif

Nahhhh, neither Kyle or Lisa have any say. Had they that power, Brandi would have been gone 2 seasons before she was fired as would have Yolanda and neither Rinna or Eileen would be back this season. Kyle gets more nasty feedback about Kim than she gets positive as well. I do think that she supports whatever decision Kim makes concerning returning as a FOH but I think Kathy pushes for Kim to reup each season no matter what. IMO, Kathy prefers that Kyle get lambasted for Kim being on the show and not her and it also frees Kathy up even more.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Dutchgirl said:

giphy.gif

According to the producers, they thought Kyle was perfect and Kim was a shoe in, and then Kyle found LVP, LVP found Maloof, Maloof found Taylor and Kyle thought of Camille.  What made this franchise unique is they all had agents. 

Kyle commitment to her sister is real, and she walks the fine line between enabling her and let her be Kim. 

Kyle had nothin to do with Brandi, Dana, Joyce, Carlton, Kathryn, Erika, Yolanda, Dorit, Eileen or Eden.  She did know Rinna but Rinna pretty much wormed her way in on her own.  Kyle has always been the go to PR person for the franchise, in good times and bad.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

That Kim!  Simply a pawn in her sister's game.  Seriously?

She is such a shrinking violet, abhors the spotlight, easily manipulated and used by her vicious younger sister!  It's a frigging crime.  Get Jeff Sessions on it, stat.

• Love 6
19 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

I think it is entirely reasonable to honor the request of your sister that her alcoholism and disease process not be discussed for entertainment.  What is gained by it?  I think the lowest parts of Kim's using became very public so what else is there to discuss?  Kyle is allowed to take care of her family first and foremost over Kim's needs and I think they have reached an accord  where they have established boundaries.

Kim is an alcoholic who is presently abstaining from using alcohol and she needs to support herself.  It makes absolutely no sense that Kyle quit the show because she doesn't want to talk about Kim.  How about the others honor her request?

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Runnergirl said:

Is it just me or has this show become boring since Brandi left? 

Brandi may be a small part of it but really none of the wives have had a good storyline for awhile and that would include Brandi. The franchise is best when life intrudes in all of its messiness but not when the only thing that is offered up is messy hurt feelings that are never resolved. The RHs are best when its not a team sport.

• Love 6

I wonder if RHoBH will be mentioning Kim's new jewelry and accessory line Twine & Twig West Coast.

Hope it takes off for her it's a way for her to have an income and pay Kingsley's last victim.

• Love 9
On 1/14/2017 at 0:54 PM, Runnergirl said:

Not just you.  The show had a real mix of women, now all that's left is stepford wives in a stupid pecking order. Boring, too catty, so whiny.  I miss Brandi's spice and struggle and refusal to get in line, Maloof's compassion, sage advice and eyerolls, and I really miss the honorary smartass HW, Ken.  Ever since Lisa R came along, her desperation from her failed career has caused so many wasted episodes on just mean-spirited psychobabble. Say what you will about Kim, she's the last in the pecking order, she's vulnerable and an easy target and highlighting her personal issues was in very poor taste. 

• Love 6

I don't miss Brandi...she was too toxic.

I will say I do miss adrienne..only cause she seemed compassionate and the only person who truly seemed to care about Kim in addition the kyle...and Kim seemed more likely to listen to Adrienne.

Edited by JAYJAY1979
  • Love 15
17 hours ago, Dutchgirl said:

Not just you.  The show had a real mix of women, now all that's left is stepford wives in a stupid pecking order. Boring, too catty, so whiny.  I miss Brandi's spice and struggle and refusal to get in line, Maloof's compassion, sage advice and eyerolls, and I really miss the honorary smartass HW, Ken.  Ever since Lisa R came along, her desperation from her failed career has caused so many wasted episodes on just mean-spirited psychobabble. Say what you will about Kim, she's the last in the pecking order, she's vulnerable and an easy target and highlighting her personal issues was in very poor taste. 

I really miss Brandi for this reason. She may be "toxic" at times, but she's also wicked funny. I'd tune in just to see what Brandi was going to do each week.

LR has to pull her foot out of her mouth more than anyone. I don't know what she's talking about half the time, and the other half she seems fake and rehearsed. 

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, Runnergirl said:

I really miss Brandi for this reason. She may be "toxic" at times, but she's also wicked funny. I'd tune in just to see what Brandi was going to do each week.

LR has to pull her foot out of her mouth more than anyone. I don't know what she's talking about half the time, and the other half she seems fake and rehearsed. 

Wicked but rarely funny.  She was the resident shock jock. I saw Brandi as highly over rating her wit.  She proved it in her new show "My Kitchen Rules".  With Brandi it was always about who is she going to embarrass or humiliate.   When you come on to a show under false pretenses it is pretty hard to sell the truth cannon crap, when it so frequently misfired.

1 hour ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

I don't miss Brandi...she was too toxic.

I will say I do miss adrienne..only cause she seemed compassionate and the only person who truly seemed to care about Kim in addition the kyle...and Kim seemed more likely to listen to Adrienne.

Adrienne just always seemed to have so little time for the drama and she was always nice to Kim.

• Love 11
On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 0:28 AM, breezy424 said:

Well, it looks like Rinna did bring up Kim/addiction and Kyle/enabler to Eden. All it took was Eden saying she had a fun/good time at Kyle's party and Rinna was off to the races dragging out Kim's history and throwing Kyle under that bus for good measure as well. And that lunch with Eden/Kyle also included an all to eager looking Rinna, all but salivating while she listened to Eden question Kyle about family history, which followed the Rinna/Eden shopping trip. LOL All roads lead back to Rinna.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Well, it looks like Rinna did bring up Kim/addiction and Kyle/enabler to Eden. All it took was Eden saying she had a fun/good time at Kyle's party and Rinna was off to the races dragging out Kim's history and throwing Kyle under that bus for good measure as well. And that lunch with Eden/Kyle also included an all to eager looking Rinna, all but salivating while she listened to Eden question Kyle about family history, which followed the Rinna/Eden shopping trip. LOL All roads lead back to Rinna.

And Eden could have responded that Kim appeared ok to her but she didn't.  LOL

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

And Eden could have responded that Kim appeared ok to her but she didn't.  LOL

She kind of did, Eden said that Kim looked/seemed sober but not "strong" (someone new into their sobriety would not be as strong as someone sober for years like Eden). Rinna countered her saying she thought Kim was "mostly" sober, meaning that she wasn't completely sober, that Kyle enables her (current tense) and that Kim was close to dying (again current tense). All roads lead back to Rinna's hatred of Kim.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

She kind of did, Eden said that Kim looked/seemed sober but not "strong" (someone new into their sobriety would not be as strong as someone sober for years like Eden). Rinna countered her saying she thought Kim was "mostly" sober, meaning that she wasn't completely sober, that Kyle enables her (current tense) and that Kim was close to dying (again current tense). All roads lead back to Rinna's hatred of Kim.

That's the point.  LOL.   To Eden, Kim didn't look 'strong' and that's where  her concern came from.  I'm in any way saying that Eden grilling Kyle was right.  She wasn't. 

Unfortunately, I do think Kyle enables Kim.  And it comes from a place of guilt.  I do get it and I can't fault her but that is what it is. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, breezy424 said:

That's the point.  LOL.   To Eden, Kim didn't look 'strong' and that's where  her concern came from.  I'm in any way saying that Eden grilling Kyle was right.  She wasn't. 

Unfortunately, I do think Kyle enables Kim.  And it comes from a place of guilt.  I do get it and I can't fault her but that is what it is. 

How does Kyle enable Kim?*  I am asking because Kyle pulled the dictionary definition out on Twitter and said she is definitely not an enabler.  Kyle and Kim's history indicates when Kim starts using she pulls away from Kyle.  Kyle has said each time the period of not speaking increases.  I do think Kyle protects herself and family and still manages to be there for Kim's adult children.  Which really isn't enabling Kim, as they are adults and should be self-sufficient.

If enabling Kim is not wanting to discuss her recovery that is incorrect definition of enabling.  Eden threw some pretty heavy things out there to Kyle.  I don't know after meeting Kim once how Eden can conclude and state, that Kim is like her dead sister.  I was half expecting Eden to ask Kyle if she had made funeral arrangements for Kim, and then throw out what they did for her sister.  

* I do think many years ago Kyle and Mauricio did help Kim, like a second goddamn wife, but that ship has sailed.

• Love 6

...aaaand we're back focusing on Kim's addiction because she dared hold a grudge against Rinna for being a total psycho. This is ridiculous. But now we have some new underachieving dipshit with too much plastic surgery who fancies herself an aura reading social worker. omfg

• Love 7
On 1/14/2017 at 11:54 AM, Runnergirl said:

I hate to say it, but kind of. Although it's not just Brandi - my favorite season was Season 2, which had Taylor in it. Brandi was in it, too, but she wasn't a big part of the main storyline that involved Taylor and Russel. I think what the show is missing is substance - none of the issues seem real or like something anyone outside of the super-image-conscious cast cares about...Kim and Lisa's argument over Kim's drinking problem is old news and has been recycled a million times in different seasons and Kim's not even a main cast member anymore, so I don't give a shit. Pantygate, who gives a fuck. Only Erika. 

The past 2 seasons, it felt like nothing's really happened. And when I saw the trailer for this season, I was soooo unexcited. So I haven't really watched much of it, just clips here and there. 

Edited by SheTalksShit

Season 1 was epic...real life issues plus fun scenes....season 2 was decent but cause of russell'so suicide....it left a bad taste.   When brandi was made a main housewife....start of the downward spiral....only cause she ramped up drama only cause she had nothing else to bring to the plate...had she stayed a friend...would have been better for her aNd the show.

That said...focus more on their lives and less on drama...  Boy George living with Doris should have provided some fun scenes...yet we've had none shown thus far.

• Love 4
On 1/18/2017 at 1:18 AM, breezy424 said:

I agree that Kyle enables Kim, but I suspect it has to do with the demands/expectations Big Kathy had on the subject. To me it seems that Kyle doesn't want to face her mother's dysfunction.

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I agree that Kyle enables Kim, but I suspect it has to do with the demands/expectations Big Kathy had on the subject. To me it seems that Kyle doesn't want to face her mother's dysfunction.

I still have the burning question-how does Kyle enable Kim?  She doesn't support her financially, she doesn't blindly defend her.  I think it is up to Rinna to own it and give specific examples of how Kyle "enables" Kim.  BTW loving someone is not enabling nor is inviting your sister to your home.  It is just so strange to me because Kim has spent a significant amount of time saying Kyle does not support her and isn't therefor her-so I never understand the enabling comments. 

Kyle's mother is dead. There is no facing her mother's dysfunction.  If Kyle's husband wants to start a business in direct conflict with her BIL, he does it.  If Kyle wants to open stores, sell her mother's former home (which she paid for, she does it.  If she wants to help her nephew, she does it.

At this point the one's whose dysfunctional behavior Kyle is enabling is Rinna and Eden's.  She had put them on notice-what more can she do? 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I still have the burning question-how does Kyle enable Kim?  She doesn't support her financially, she doesn't blindly defend her.  I think it is up to Rinna to own it and give specific examples of how Kyle "enables" Kim.  BTW loving someone is not enabling nor is inviting your sister to your home.  It is just so strange to me because Kim has spent a significant amount of time saying Kyle does not support her and isn't therefor her-so I never understand the enabling comments. 

Kyle's mother is dead. There is no facing her mother's dysfunction.  If Kyle's husband wants to start a business in direct conflict with her BIL, he does it.  If Kyle wants to open stores, sell her mother's former home (which she paid for, she does it.  If she wants to help her nephew, she does it.

At this point the one's whose dysfunctional behavior Kyle is enabling is Rinna and Eden's.  She had put them on notice-what more can she do? 

It's hard to describe.  OK.  Kyle admonishes LR for what she said without recognizing that Kim went there.  And then there's the history of Kyle standing up to Kim.  Yay Kyle but she'll be the first one to back down or reach out.  Was it at the end of season six when Kim and Kyle met and Kyle continued to reach out but Kim wasn't ready to talk?  Kim should have been the one reaching out. 

I've always liked Kyle.  She's fun and a bit snarky and I would love to hang out at her home.  Because it is a home....with dog drool and kids sitting on the kitchen counter and putting their feet in the sink.  However, it seems that Kyle always caves in.  To Kim and Kathy.  Crap.  I wouldn't have gone to that wedding and I would have pulled my youngest daughter out of it.  Kyle's problem is that she is insecure and both Kim and Kathy know it.  Add to that she has a husband who supports her no matter what her decision.  Yay Mauricio.  Because of all of this, Kyle enables.  Don't get me wrong.  I understand it.  One can say someone is enabling yet at the same time you understand it.  It doesn't change what it is.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, breezy424 said:

It's hard to describe.  OK.  Kyle admonishes LR for what she said without recognizing that Kim went there.  And then there's the history of Kyle standing up to Kim.  Yay Kyle but she'll be the first one to back down or reach out.  Was it at the end of season six when Kim and Kyle met and Kyle continued to reach out but Kim wasn't ready to talk?  Kim should have been the one reaching out. 

I've always liked Kyle.  She's fun and a bit snarky and I would love to hang out at her home.  Because it is a home....with dog drool and kids sitting on the kitchen counter and putting their feet in the sink.  However, it seems that Kyle always caves in.  To Kim and Kathy.  Crap.  I wouldn't have gone to that wedding and I would have pulled my youngest daughter out of it.  Kyle's problem is that she is insecure and both Kim and Kathy know it.  Add to that she has a husband who supports her no matter what her decision.  Yay Mauricio.  Because of all of this, Kyle enables.  Don't get me wrong.  I understand it.  One can say someone is enabling yet at the same time you understand it.  It doesn't change what it is.

Kyle isn't the referee, she found Rinna's comment offensive, as did everyone else.   Kyle has to let Kim make her choices. If Kim's behavior is indefensible-she lets her know.  Enabling/controlling would be telling Kim what she can and can't say to her guests.  What Kim said was not all that bad.  It is like to kids fighting in the back seat of the car and one pummels the other and the decrees, "but she started it!"  Be an adult Rinna.  I don't recall Kyle talking about continuing to reach out, but I do recall her telling Kim the time they go without speaking gets longer and longer.  I recall Kim saying perfect sister Kathy takes her out to dinner once a week.  Kyle invites Kim over and Kim declines-because she would perhaps rather spend time with her family and isn't going to give Kim one day a week. I think enabling is the wrong term but just because there is a negative connotation. That is why I don't think Rinna can give a specific example of enabling when it comes to Kyle and Kim.  Acceptance isn't enabling and Kyle accepts her sister for who she is.  Rinna not wanting Kim to be on the show is not an example of Kim enabling.  Nor is Yolanda choosing to film with Kim and Brandi and blowing off Erika "manipulation".  It is her choice.

You see Kyle as caving in and I just think she stands up and lives her life.  She wanted to go to her nieces' weddings, because in the long run she realized whatever drama is going on between the sisters, you cannot buy back the moments missed.  Even LVP imparted that sentiment on Kim during the Season 5 Reunion.  Kathy missed Brooke's Mexico wedding the one her two daughters were in, Kim missed Nicky's wedding the one her two daughters were in.  Kyle went to both, with two of her daughters being in Nicky's and all four daughters in Brooke's.   I see Kyle has someone who doesn't back down to her sisters-Kathy was mad because Kyle was going to do a sitcom about her life-Kyle continued with the sitcom and went to the weddings.  Come time for the baby showers not only did Kyle go but she hosted one and both sisters were there.  So I see strength where the other two sisters tend get caught up in trying to boss their younger sister around and she isn't having it. 

• Love 4

Guys I feel like the Kyle/Kim/Rinna convo has gone past "first looks" territory so maybe we can take it to Kyle or Kim's thread? 

Alternately do we need a thread to talk about Kyle/Kim ish like we have for Bethenney/Jason stuff over in New York? Let me know and we can make that happen! 

• Love 5
On 1/24/2017 at 2:11 PM, zoeysmom said:

Oh pooh. . . more talk of what constitutes sobriety:  http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/rhobhs-dorit-questions-eden-putting-pills-in-a-smoothie-w462619

Apparently Eden can take pills she just doesn't drink.  Rina needs a new Ziploc for her stash.

Crap, I'll use or re use a Ziploc far beyond it's 'supposed' expiration date.  I'm bad when it comes to that.  Um, I use that baggie for the onion that I just used and is gone for the new pepper I partially used.  OK.  Some of you are just disgusted.  I get it.  And I can afford the 'fresh' baggie'.  But no one has died.  Or gotten sick.  I'll also reuse the plastic wrap.  I'm a terrible person.  I admit it.

I've also eaten batter with raw eggs all my life and my kids have eaten it all their lives and no one has gotten sick.  Chocolate chip cookie batter?  It's the freakin best.

I know.  I'm walking on the edge.

Sorry ZM,  I know that's not what you meant but I couldn't help myself.

• Love 8

Anyone else catch that Eden is in recovery and her sister died of an overdose? *oozing sarcasm* Here's hoping she and Rinna spend the next 5 episodes speaking their "truth" (alternate facts?) and teaching us about addiction and "healing" whilst gas lighting Kim. I feel so enlightened, RHOBH should double as a PSA. 

giphy.gif

Edited by Dutchgirl
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Crap, I'll use or re use a Ziploc far beyond it's 'supposed' expiration date.  I'm bad when it comes to that.  Um, I use that baggie for the onion that I just used and is gone for the new pepper I partially used.  OK.  Some of you are just disgusted.  I get it.  And I can afford the 'fresh' baggie'.  But no one has died.  Or gotten sick.  I'll also reuse the plastic wrap.  I'm a terrible person.  I admit it.

I've also eaten batter with raw eggs all my life and my kids have eaten it all their lives and no one has gotten sick.  Chocolate chip cookie batter?  It's the freakin best.

I know.  I'm walking on the edge.

Sorry ZM,  I know that's not what you meant but I couldn't help myself.

My mom freezes used Ziploc bags.  So when she has scraps or leftovers for stock she just dumps them in the bag.  I think she believes she killed the unwanted bacteria.  When I first found one in her freezer I thought maybe she was losing it but her explanation made $ense.

Next episode scene:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/episode-9/videos/erika-is-a-natural

For a 30 second scene on The Young & The Restless they have sure put a lot of time into this teeny tiny scene with Erika.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1