Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 First Looks etc.

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, tinaw said:

Okay, let me try this again.

I really want to know what Erika is talking about in that preview.

So different from last season. Don't know if I like it...

The "You don't know what I go through at night" comment? I suspect that production/Bravo want us to think there are problems between her/Tom but it will probably be about how hard it is for to get ready for a gig, makeup/hair/costume, something along that line or that she gets lonely when Tom is out of town but really nothing serious. Of course, I could be wrong but Bravo just loves to make us think something big is going on when it isn't with snippets they show in previews before the season starts. LOL

• Love 12
15 minutes ago, emma675 said:

I'll be honest, I am here for Erika's over the top hair, makeup and outfits. That's entertaining enough to keep me watching.

I'm wondering if she'll spend as much on shows and planes this season. I'm kinda thinking no.

• Love 3

Can't wait for the new season.  NY use to be my favorite  but since they added back Beth, the show has gone downhill.  It also looks like they're going to do a lot of traveling.  I guess they don't have to plan everything around one housewife's availability.

• Love 11
22 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

I find LVP's tagline a bit much.  That's not to say it's not true because of the success of Vanderpump's Rules but I don't like it thrown in my face.

I kind of thought it was better than the one she had where she was leading the pack.  Because LVP is cheeky, I thought it worked and yes it was a tad arrogant.

10 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Can't wait for the new season.  NY use to be my favorite  but since they added back Beth, the show has gone downhill.  It also looks like they're going to do a lot of traveling.  I guess they don't have to plan everything around one housewife's availability.

I think BH, maybe because of the large number of actresses has realized that people want to see the bling and  money- it just doesn't happen on RHNYC.  Their homes don't have the same splendor and grand scale.   Smart move to keep the women moving around, they get to borrow luxury scenery and luxury surrounds.  Miami just wasn't all that special-no 10,000 square foot hotel suites renting for $30,000.00 a night.

• Love 5

And then we have NJ who can't do anything because of Tre being on probation....  And the homes are either tacky or smaller and not as nice as my own home.  And I'm not rich.  Boring.....

And then there's Potomac.  Ashley is the only one with 'some' money.  Karen is pathetic.  The rest...please.

They should have have never cancelled DC.  At least those women, overall, were smart and go getters.  The politics would have been sooo interesting.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, breezy424 said:

I find LVP's tagline a bit much.  That's not to say it's not true because of the success of Vanderpump's Rules but I don't like it thrown in my face.

Well, after last season, with Yolanda, Erika, Eileen and Rinna all gunning for her, I think her tag line fits! LOL

• Love 6

Back to the Rinna-Kim flap:  Because of the way in which Kim made the threat and the violent way in which Lisa reacted, I will always wonder whether Harry is gay.  Anyone very close to Harry had to know that he was overly fond of his liquor.  Besides, tons of stars have problems with alcohol and come out of it stronger.  It seemed to me at the time of the argument that Kim had something far more dangerous on Harry, and Lisa knew it.  Damaging Harry's reputation as a romantic leading man and a stand-up guy might have damaged his career far more than mere alcoholism would have.

• Love 1

Harry has for the most part aged out of the romantic lead role and does more sinister stuff now anyway. People aren't necessarily just gay or straight but I do think Kim was referring to those rumors that started around the time Harry played a rather predatory gay guy in the early 1980s movie Making Love. Back then playing anything other than a straight guy was still considered an iffy career move just because of things like those rumors which could have killed his career. I see Lisa and Harry as a hard working Hollywood couple who also have a strong desire for family because that's what they chose to share.

• Love 8
23 hours ago, Almost 3000 said:

Harry has for the most part aged out of the romantic lead role and does more sinister stuff now anyway. People aren't necessarily just gay or straight but I do think Kim was referring to those rumors that started around the time Harry played a rather predatory gay guy in the early 1980s movie Making Love. Back then playing anything other than a straight guy was still considered an iffy career move just because of things like those rumors which could have killed his career. I see Lisa and Harry as a hard working Hollywood couple who also have a strong desire for family because that's what they chose to share.

I truly believe Kim just pulled the comment out of her ass to try and deflect from her issues.  At the Reunion, where Kim was nuts, she was just making stuff up.  Kyle had known Rinna for years, the couple had been at their White Parties.  I think the big secret is, that Rinna did the heavy lifting for a number of years when Harry wasn't getting roles.  Now he works.

I have to say the whole Amsterdam disaster would not have happened had Yolanda not insisted on people being real, and claiming the other women were Beverly Hills fake.  Yolanda was mad her daughter had been busted for a DUI-and what about her marriage?

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 12

I shamelessly love LVP's tagline this season.

Regarding that Andy interview, I think the most disappointing thing is his opinion that a Real Housewives All Stars (the throw them all on an island idea) is something they'd likely only do once the ratings really start to tank on (presumably) more than one show. He sees it as a last ditch effort to keep the women relevant as opposed to something like that being as entertaining to people as when the housewives are on vacation on a normal season of whatever franchise.

Regarding Kim's comments about Harry--Kim was talking out of her ass as usual and it led to speculation from posters that Harry was secretly battling HIV among other things. Kim the hypocrite would have been livid if any such speculation had been thrown in her direction about herself or anyone in her family. The stuff this woman is allowed to get away with on a regular basis makes me ill. There will always be a spot for her on this show no matter what vile thing she does because she has a long list of people who feel sorry for her and likely always will have. 

• Love 12
17 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I truly believe Kim just pulled the comment out of her ass to try and deflect from her issues.  At the Reunion, where Kim was nuts, she was just making stuff up.  Kyle had known Rinna for years, the couple had been at their White Parties.  I think the big secret is, that Rinna did the heavy lifting for a number of years when Harry wasn't getting roles.  Now he works.

I have to say the whole Amsterdam disaster would not have happened had Yolanda not insisted on people being real, and claiming the other women were Beverly Hills fake.  Yolanda was mad her daughter had been busted for a DUI-and what about her marriage?

Yolanda doesn't control the universe. She's not responsible for Kim or Lisar's (who are both way over 18) behavior, and her marriage wasn't dead until the next the season.

6 hours ago, Avaleigh said:

I shamelessly love LVP's tagline this season.

Regarding that Andy interview, I think the most disappointing thing is his opinion that a Real Housewives All Stars (the throw them all on an island idea) is something they'd likely only do once the ratings really start to tank on (presumably) more than one show. He sees it as a last ditch effort to keep the women relevant as opposed to something like that being as entertaining to people as when the housewives are on vacation on a normal season of whatever franchise.

Regarding Kim's comments about Harry--Kim was talking out of her ass as usual and it led to speculation from posters that Harry was secretly battling HIV among other things. Kim the hypocrite would have been livid if any such speculation had been thrown in her direction about herself or anyone in her family. The stuff this woman is allowed to get away with on a regular basis makes me ill. There will always be a spot for her on this show no matter what vile thing she does because she has a long list of people who feel sorry for her and likely always will have. 

Kim gets a spot because Kyle gets her one. It's part of Kyle's dysfunctional tendency to need to be "owed a debt" by other women.

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

Yolanda doesn't control the universe. She's not responsible for Kim or Lisar's (who are both way over 18) behavior, and her marriage wasn't dead until the next the season.

Kim gets a spot because Kyle gets her one. It's part of Kyle's dysfunctional tendency to need to be "owed a debt" by other women.

Of course Yolanda doesn't control the Universe but she knew she was opening Pandora's box with that question, it wasn't her first season as a HW. LOL As for her marriage, there were "rumors" back then about them living apart except for filming.

I don't think Kyle has a "need" to be "owed" anything from the other HWs but I do think she feels a need to make sure Kim is taken care of. In this case, it means helping her secure a HW position, even if it is now only as a FOH, it is still a paycheck for Kim.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

Kyle initially helped secure Kim's spot on the show but I'm not getting the impression that Kyle is forcing the producers to bring back Kim season after season and certainly don't think that she wants Kim to feel as though she's indebted to her for her spot on the show. 

I think Kyle initially thought that the experience of filming the show would be a positive one for Kim and that it would be helpful for Kim to have a job and responsibility. I think Kyle felt this way until the disastrous fourth and fifth seasons and was able to see that the show wasn't helping Kim. At this point, I think she felt damned either way by encouraging or discouraging Kim's participation on the show and basically seemed resigned to the fact that Kim will always be apart of the show in some capacity (at least as long as Kyle is still on) since she's an original member of the BH cast. 

Kim has accused Kyle of encouraging her to show her ass in front of the cameras before (e.g. Kim 100% blamed the fight at Eileen's on Kyle and Rinna and suggested that Kyle wanted Kim to stay on camera in her drugged out condition whereas Brandi got a magical pass from Kim even though she too wanted to keep Kim on camera that night) and has more than once given the impression that Kyle and anyone else she can blame are the reasons for why she comes across so horribly on the show. 

It would be much easier for Kyle to not have Kim on the show. Some people think that Kyle wants Kim on the show because they think Kyle thinks that it makes her look better, but I've always disagreed that this is the case. Kyle is at her best when she's away from Kim and isn't being sucked into Kim's latest bit of nonsense and I think she knows that perfectly well. Kyle has come across just fine without Kim being around and seems like she'd prefer to not talk about her based on all of the hot water that she's gotten into with her family in the past.

In general, I actually don't see evidence that Kyle some Lannister type debt collector who is constantly thinking about all of the favors that she's owed from other women. Of the women on this particular franchise, I'd say that Kyle is the least demanding when it comes to having these sorts of expectations from her friends and costars. She puts up with a lot and lets people get away with a lot. 

When Kyle has brought up the things that she's done in the past for Kim, she's typically doing it to defend herself because of Kim saying a bunch of foul and inaccurate bullshit that falls apart whenever people begin to look into the facts of the situation. Housegate is the most glaring example but there are many examples to choose from in every single season because Kim always tries to paint herself as a victim. 

A perfect example of how Kyle isn't that 'you owe me' type when it comes to Kim and the other women is the incident where Kim bailed three times on filming the cleanse scene with Yolanda. After Kim is a no-show for the third time, Kyle ends up being the one to drive down to Malibu to film the cleanse scene with Yolanda. We didn't have Kyle pointing out the fact that she'd covered for Kim again, nor did we have Kyle making it seem like she'd just done Yolanda a favor by helping her film the scene that she'd been wanting to film that season since it was her first season. it wasn't until Kim's usual river of bullshit and denials with Yolanda that the real story came out that demonstrated once more that Kim was the inconsiderate one in that group. 

• Love 9

I think Kim has brought enough DRAMA on her own to secure her "place" on this show. She is a DRAMA generator and Kyle is usually collateral damage. She didn't say anything about Harry except that there was something to say. Deflection is a common tool of addicts so is being on the offense not the defense. Kim has had years to perfect these techniques and she uses them skillfully. It is about the only thing she does with any skill at all. IMO

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Avaleigh said:

Kyle initially helped secure Kim's spot on the show but I'm not getting the impression that Kyle is forcing the producers to bring back Kim season after season and certainly don't think that she wants Kim to feel as though she's indebted to her for her spot on the show. 

I think Kyle initially thought that the experience of filming the show would be a positive one for Kim and that it would be helpful for Kim to have a job and responsibility. I think Kyle felt this way until the disastrous fourth and fifth seasons and was able to see that the show wasn't helping Kim. At this point, I think she felt damned either way by encouraging or discouraging Kim's participation on the show and basically seemed resigned to the fact that Kim will always be apart of the show in some capacity (at least as long as Kyle is still on) since she's an original member of the BH cast. 

Kim has accused Kyle of encouraging her to show her ass in front of the cameras before (e.g. Kim 100% blamed the fight at Eileen's on Kyle and Rinna and suggested that Kyle wanted Kim to stay on camera in her drugged out condition whereas Brandi got a magical pass from Kim even though she too wanted to keep Kim on camera that night) and has more than once given the impression that Kyle and anyone else she can blame are the reasons for why she comes across so horribly on the show. 

It would be much easier for Kyle to not have Kim on the show. Some people think that Kyle wants Kim on the show because they think Kyle thinks that it makes her look better, but I've always disagreed that this is the case. Kyle is at her best when she's away from Kim and isn't being sucked into Kim's latest bit of nonsense and I think she knows that perfectly well. Kyle has come across just fine without Kim being around and seems like she'd prefer to not talk about her based on all of the hot water that she's gotten into with her family in the past.

In general, I actually don't see evidence that Kyle some Lannister type debt collector who is constantly thinking about all of the favors that she's owed from other women. Of the women on this particular franchise, I'd say that Kyle is the least demanding when it comes to having these sorts of expectations from her friends and costars. She puts up with a lot and lets people get away with a lot. 

When Kyle has brought up the things that she's done in the past for Kim, she's typically doing it to defend herself because of Kim saying a bunch of foul and inaccurate bullshit that falls apart whenever people begin to look into the facts of the situation. Housegate is the most glaring example but there are many examples to choose from in every single season because Kim always tries to paint herself as a victim. 

A perfect example of how Kyle isn't that 'you owe me' type when it comes to Kim and the other women is the incident where Kim bailed three times on filming the cleanse scene with Yolanda. After Kim is a no-show for the third time, Kyle ends up being the one to drive down to Malibu to film the cleanse scene with Yolanda. We didn't have Kyle pointing out the fact that she'd covered for Kim again, nor did we have Kyle making it seem like she'd just done Yolanda a favor by helping her film the scene that she'd been wanting to film that season since it was her first season. it wasn't until Kim's usual river of bullshit and denials with Yolanda that the real story came out that demonstrated once more that Kim was the inconsiderate one in that group. 

I think Kyle feels more comfortable knowing she's gone out on a limb as a "good girl" and has done more for someone than they have done for her. It makes her feel safe. It explains how her largely unreciprocated goodwill towards Lisa isn't damaging their relationship. She doesn't collect on these debts, she does it for peace of mind. 

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 1

I think Kim does the show because she needs the money.  There was a scene when Kyle and Kim were in La Quinta when Kyle told Kim she was in a position at the time to carry a mortgage and Kim became noticeably upset.  Not just because Kyle was busting holes through Kim's story about staling her Goddamn house, because Kim has never accepted the fact she does not have any money.  It has been 10 years since the Davis' child support well ran dry.  That is why Kim has never dispelled the rumor she got a lifetime's worth of alimony out of a three year marriage.  Kyle and Kathy want her doing the show as it makes Kim have some accountability. 

4 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

After the plane ride to Calgary, it was a really, really stupid idea for Yolanda to bring up any type of substance abuse.  I get that substance abuse impacts practically everybody, but it was a go to topic for Yolanda and Rinna that season and of course Brandi, who guaranteed some screen time with her friend Jennifer. .  From what Yolanda has said, the marriage was hurting for quite some time-and I don't believe she was being candid about the travails in her marriage.  It was just a lot of David is travelling, they had put their house on the market, his house in Victoria.   http://www.nickiswift.com/12155/ugly-truth-yolanda-david-fosters-divorce/

• Love 4

I might warm to Erika if I can get past her over acting to the hilt in her defense of Yolanda who she didn't know and would never have been her friend if not scripted by Bravo. No integrity there.  She lied straight through the season. She lacks credibility.  Shame on you.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, wings707 said:

I might warm to Erika if I can get past her over acting to the hilt in her defense of Yolanda who she didn't know and would never have been her friend if not scripted by Bravo. No integrity there.  She lied straight through the season. She lacks credibility.  Shame on you.

Erika was doing what her boss required her to do.  No more  or less than what these other phonies do.  Integrity isn't a strong suit of any of these women so I can't judge them on that.  For me, the question is, who entertains me and whose personality doesn't gross me out so bad it hurts to look at them. (Lisa Rinna)  

On the other hand, there will be great entertainment for me to see Kyle and Vanderpump take the piss out of her this season.  UNLESS they are too ruthless and make me feel sorry for that baboon's ass.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ryebread said:

Erika was doing what her boss required her to do.  No more  or less than what these other phonies do.  Integrity isn't a strong suit of any of these women so I can't judge them on that.  For me, the question is, who entertains me and whose personality doesn't gross me out so bad it hurts to look at them. (Lisa Rinna)  

On the other hand, there will be great entertainment for me to see Kyle and Vanderpump take the piss out of her this season.  UNLESS they are too ruthless and make me feel sorry for that baboon's ass.

Yes this is true. My point is, she overdid it.  She was too strident. There was no need to be Yo's friend to the exclusion of others.  She was haughty. Bravo does not give them their personality.  I just didn't like her. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 8

I think if Erika wasn't following Yolanda's sad tale of woe on Twitter and took her at face value, I can see her wanting to befriend her - especially since she had seen firsthand what hags the others could be.  Toward Yolanda and each other. 

I tend to give the sick and mentally incapable the benefit of the doubt and would take their side over a bunch of women who I think aren't so nice.  Erika didn't spend a lot of time with Yolanda.  But she spent enough time with the others to know that you could never sit down to a peaceful meal without screeching and accusations as the main course.  If Ericka didn't know about Yolanda's twitter account, I can see how she could be the sympathetic character to Yolanda. 

In any event, I'm happy Erika's back and Yo isn't.  I liked everything about Erika except sometimes her words.  Or word.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, ryebread said:

I think if Erika wasn't following Yolanda's sad tale of woe on Twitter and took her at face value, I can see her wanting to befriend her - especially since she had seen firsthand what hags the others could be.  Toward Yolanda and each other. 

I tend to give the sick and mentally incapable the benefit of the doubt and would take their side over a bunch of women who I think aren't so nice.  Erika didn't spend a lot of time with Yolanda.  But she spent enough time with the others to know that you could never sit down to a peaceful meal without screeching and accusations as the main course.  If Ericka didn't know about Yolanda's twitter account, I can see how she could be the sympathetic character to Yolanda. 

In any event, I'm happy Erika's back and Yo isn't.  I liked everything about Erika except sometimes her words.  Or word.

Good points but I still don't like her.  LOL  I am keeping an open mind to see who she is without Yolanda though.  

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Good points but I still don't like her.  LOL  I am keeping an open mind to see who she is without Yolanda though.  

I wish that I could bring myself to like Erika. I was cautiously optimistic at first, but after a season of her talking about how jealous women are of her and that's the reason why she can only have gay men as friends for the most part, pretty much made me have a permanent side eye with her. 

It reminded me of Camille's comments in the past about jealousy and women, and I'm just instantly suspicious of women who frequently believe that other women are jealous of them. 

Add in her hypocrisy, her level of desperation, and her nauseating coddling of Yolanda and I didn't get a particularly favorable impression. Her deliberate use of the word cunt when she knows it bothers people also annoys me. Oh, and then she wants to talk about the other women looking 'dusty' in Dubai when she was looking like a cross between Medusa and Taylor Momsen's mom. 

Lol, I guess Erika really didn't win me over. It's weird because I wanted to like her but think it all fell apart for me sometime on the San Diego trip. I found her to be both arrogant and insufferable in thos eps.

• Love 14
38 minutes ago, Avaleigh said:

I wish that I could bring myself to like Erika. I was cautiously optimistic at first, but after a season of her talking about how jealous women are of her and that's the reason why she can only have gay men as friends for the most part, pretty much made me have a permanent side eye with her. 

It reminded me of Camille's comments in the past about jealousy and women, and I'm just instantly suspicious of women who frequently believe that other women are jealous of them. 

Add in her hypocrisy, her level of desperation, and her nauseating coddling of Yolanda and I didn't get a particularly favorable impression. Her deliberate use of the word cunt when she knows it bothers people also annoys me. Oh, and then she wants to talk about the other women looking 'dusty' in Dubai when she was looking like a cross between Medusa and Taylor Momsen's mom. 

Lol, I guess Erika really didn't win me over. It's weird because I wanted to like her but think it all fell apart for me sometime on the San Diego trip. I found her to be both arrogant and insufferable in thos eps.

THIS.  well said.   

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Avaleigh said:

Since the powers that be seem to fawn over Erika, I am sure she will be front and center all season.  I could not get past Erika's expectations of how others should treat her husband.  She has zero respect of others' feelings. I found her husband, condescending, rude and off putting.  Listening to Erika talk about Kyle in Dubai, and supposedly being a hostess of the trip and contributing nothing made me think she was just a shill for Yolanda. 

To me Erika needs to stop dressing like a cartoon and take a really good look in the mirror. 

• Love 6
On 12/3/2016 at 5:58 PM, zoeysmom said:

I agree. Kim definitely pulled it out of her ass because addicts in denial are really good at misdirection. I also think that Brandi and Yolanda had a plan to do some sort of an intervention for Kim, but as her "friends" didn't want to be the ones to initiate it in case of fall out. I think that is why Brandi broached the subject with Lisa Rinna and I think that is why Yolanda steered the conversation towards secrets at the dinner. 

I just remember Lisa clearly telling Brandi that they couldn't do an intervention and Brandi saying they could do one for everyone so that Kim doesn't feel attacked. Then Brandi lies to Kim about Rinna wanting to do an intervention right before they were all going to be cooped up on a plane for very long flight to Amsterdam. Yolanda witnessed that showdown on the flight and still pushed the women to unburden themselves of their secrets at dinner. 

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Since the powers that be seem to fawn over Erika, I am sure she will be front and center all season.  I could not get past Erika's expectations of how others should treat her husband.  She has zero respect of others' feelings. I found her husband, condescending, rude and off putting.  Listening to Erika talk about Kyle in Dubai, and supposedly being a hostess of the trip and contributing nothing made me think she was just a shill for Yolanda. 

To me Erika needs to stop dressing like a cartoon and take a really good look in the mirror. 

For me, I just felt like we never actually got to know Ericka. Any insights we got from her were through talking heads and not actual interaction. Like I feel like she was a strictly BRAVO creation and BRAVO wanted us to only see her as fabulous, but there was no there there. I think my biggest problem with her is one I have with a lot of HW's; if you have something to say about someone or something that is happening, say it then. Don't save it for the talking heads because it is your reaction in the moment that tells me how you feel about something. Saving it for the talking heads just gives you a chance to put a spin on it without us seeing an actual reaction. 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

For me, I just felt like we never actually got to know Ericka. Any insights we got from her were through talking heads and not actual interaction. Like I feel like she was a strictly BRAVO creation and BRAVO wanted us to only see her as fabulous, but there was no there there. I think my biggest problem with her is one I have with a lot of HW's; if you have something to say about someone or something that is happening, say it then. Don't save it for the talking heads because it is your reaction in the moment that tells me how you feel about something. Saving it for the talking heads just gives you a chance to put a spin on it without us seeing an actual reaction. 

The lamest part of last season, was Erika coming unhinged about Kathryn repeating her comments about LVP.  Don't always like Tamra Sue Waddle Barney Judge, but she is clear, if you say it on camera she will repeat it.  Erika claiming it ruined any chance of friendship with LVP was a farce-was she going to friend up and then try and explain her web comment? 

• Love 6

We do know what Erika goes through at night: we saw her husband reprimand her like a child -in front of another couple- while he was speaking.  

She deals with that bullshit at night as she knows she will wind up like the "common folk" if she divorces him as I'm sure he had her sign an ironclad less-than-generous pre-nup.  

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, crgirl412 said:

We do know what Erika goes through at night: we saw her husband reprimand her like a child -in front of another couple- while he was speaking.  

She deals with that bullshit at night as she knows she will wind up like the "common folk" if she divorces him as I'm sure he had her sign an ironclad less-than-generous pre-nup.  

Well, not so fast. LOL Erika claims they have no pre-nup! So, if they divorce, she would be entitled to half of what he made during their marriage, which would be a big pay out for most people but maybe not for someone that needs a posse to dress her/do her makeup/hair. LOL Oh, and she needs Tom to fund her "musical career". LOL

• Love 5
10 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Well, not so fast. LOL Erika claims they have no pre-nup! So, if they divorce, she would be entitled to half of what he made during their marriage, which would be a big pay out for most people but maybe not for someone that needs a posse to dress her/do her makeup/hair. LOL Oh, and she needs Tom to fund her "musical career". LOL

Wasn't too terribly long ago Tom had huge tax liens-so things may not be so rosy for Erika.  http://allthingsrh.com/new-rhobh-star-erika-jayne-and-husband-owe-millions-in-taxes/  I would think Tom has probably covered the bases.  

• Love 4
On 12/3/2016 at 2:58 PM, zoeysmom said:

I think the big secret is, that Rinna did the heavy lifting for a number of years when Harry wasn't getting roles.  Now he works.

Could be.  I recall LisaR saying that those Depends ads she did saved their bacon.   

While I do think LisaR can get into others' business, I do think she was sincere when the comment was made about her sister dying of an overdose and Harry battling addiction.  Kim could have shut the entire thing down by saying "Thank you for your concern, I appreciate it," and moving on.  Instead, she had to give the side eye to LisaR about eating and then bring up Harry.  To me it's no different than other ho-wives who don't want their children brought up.  Or in the first season when Kim's addiction was skirted around and never addressed.  Take a seat, Kim.

I used to love Kim Richards when I was younger.  I found her crazypants during the first season and I was saddened once her issues came out.  In subsequent seasons I have gone from saddened to disappointed and just dislike.  She acts like a spoiled, enabled brat.  And she can be viciously mean to Kyle who, from what we know, doesn't seem to deserve that. 

I wish Camille would return.  I love her clothes and her homes.  That's what I watch RH for.

• Love 8