Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 First Looks etc.

• Start Topic

On 9/25/2016 at 3:25 PM, quinn said:

I don't know if this Twitter  is legit but it is giving info about the upcoming season: 

https://twitter.com/RHOBH_Insider/with_replies

Kim vs Eden plus  Kyle and Kim vs Eden.  That means that we have the same dynamic of Kyle blindly supporting Kim and becoming huffy when anyone has a problem with her.   Oh please editors, work your magic and take it easy on the plot line.  

Hong Kong should be a more interesting trip that we have seen in the past.  

• Love 3

Get Ready for Yet Another Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 7 Reveal

Hint: She's blonde!

by Megan Segura

October 31, 2016 • 9:01 AM ET

We've announced four other ladies returning to The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, but it's time for another reveal.

33bo55t.jpg

If you were worried you wouldn't get a second season of Erika Girardi, you can breathe a deep sigh of relief. And judging by the video clip above, fans will also be seeing plenty of her alter ego Erika Jayne.

Stay tuned for even more info on the upcoming season of RHOBH, including the reveal of the sixth Housewife.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-7-find-out-who-is-coming-back

1 hour ago, mwell345 said:

So no more Yolanda?  Wonder if the rumors abt her moving to RHONY are true....

Holy Moses, I really hope that isn't true. For me that would be worse than Jill Zarin coming back and that's something I never thought I'd say. 

ETA:

Regarding the trailer, I'm in, I thought if looked fun and I love that we appear to be getting an extra trip this year.

Edited by Avaleigh
  • Love 4

Dorit (is it really pronounced Do-reet?) seems irritating as hell with the contrived accent and "you Americans" affectations. I hope this doesn't mean I'm going to find myself on Team Erika this year!

And I don't know how much more twisted the network can get than digging up an ostensibly recovered alcoholic (Eden) to prosecute the sobriety (or lack thereof) of the network's favorite not-so-recovered alcoholic. And how are they going to even make any coherent narrative out of the premise that Eileen and Rinna - who have publicly and repeatedly expressed their hatred for Kim - give any fucks whatsoever whether or not Kim is still shitting herself in hotel hallways?

• Love 3

Well, as long as kim bitchards is back with her alkie/druggie/nasty ass attitude and combative loudmouth, I'm definitely out. At the rate Bravo continues to reward the behavior of those who flaunt their ability to never regret, never repent, never accept responsibility, there will soon be nothing left I'd waste my time on.

• Love 6

Is Kim R. seriously going to try to say that she never said anything about HH?  WTF?  UGH...why does Bravo keep bringing her back?  She should not be on, FOH or in any other capacity.  

Based on the preview, I have a feeling I'm going to be slightly warmer towards Erika this year.  LOVED her "You're from Connecticut!" shade to Dorit (that's who it was to correct?).  Over LR and ED and wish they weren't back.  Looking forward to seeing LVP and Kyle though.

• Love 7

I can tolerate Kim coming back as a 'friend of' occasionally,  IF we don't get the dynamic of Kyle not "allowing" anyone to talk about Kim by leaving the room.  I like Kyle but demanding others behave in a way that makes you comfortable is the height of arrogance and entitlement.   

Edited by wings707
  • Love 12

If all Kim is coming back for is to stir up the whole sober conflict...then shame on Bravo and Andy cohen.  However, if shes doing anything interesting...then show that.

I wish producers and Andy would rewatch season 1 of this show and see what made that season work.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

If all Kim is coming back for is to stir up the whole sober conflict...then shame on Bravo and Andy cohen.  However, if shes doing anything interesting...then show that.

I wish producers and Andy would rewatch season 1 of this show and see what made that season work.

Kim isn't doing anything interesting. She's got this learned helplessness. She's also emotionally and intellectually stunted. Have we ever seen Kim be actually interested in anything? Except for weepy nostalgia related to her former acting career or her children. We know she loves it when all of her kids are home and when she can mother them (I'm calling her enormous cauldron of chicken salad mothering). Now that she's a grandma she could be working on a half cookbook half memoir either just for the family or to publish. She won't do that though.

She's not going to take painting or sculpting classes. She's not going to get certified as a yoga instructor like Teresa. She's not going to start journaling. She's not even going to do some research into the metaphysical because we know a Richards sister loves a psychic. She's not going to volunteer for a charity.

I don't want this to come out the wrong way, but I would be happy if I never heard Kim Richard's name again unless it's in the In Memorium montage at the Oscars 30 years from now. 

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 18

Oh seriously.... Lisa Rinna?!  I swore I would stop watching if they brought her back because she just so obviously seems to be there to stir up drama and make this show over the top soap opera, but I'm sure come December I'll be back...

And I agree with above poster Jayjay1979!  Producers, go back to the first season of this show and remember what made it so great! 

• Love 3

I liked season one but a part of what made season one great was creative editing that, among other things, portrayed Kim as a quirky but lovable former child star who was mistreated by her sister and her sister's new BFF Taylor.

• Love 4
21 hours ago, stcroix said:

Oh seriously.... Lisa Rinna?!  I swore I would stop watching if they brought her back because she just so obviously seems to be there to stir up drama and make this show over the top soap opera, but I'm sure come December I'll be back...

And I agree with above poster Jayjay1979!  Producers, go back to the first season of this show and remember what made it so great! 

Let us not forget that she was right about Yolanda and the M word, which we see is probably true or at least in the same arena where her craziness lives.  Fear of tarnishing their own reputations prevented the rest of the cast to view that objectively.  Rinna did not express her thoughts in a way that welcomed others to consider the option, unfortunately. 

The preview clip showed her gong after Kim and I applaud that.  I have come to welcome her moxie. 

• Love 3
23 hours ago, stcroix said:

For me it depends on what triggered the confrontation. If Kim went after Rinna, then go for it Rinna, and Kyle needs to step back. But, if Rinna started it, then I can see Kyle being upset even though I still think she needs to let Kim handle her own battles. No kid gloves when it comes to Kim, none.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I think Kim's storyline, however brief, will be she is becoming a grandma.  Isn't she the first grandma on this franchise?  Oh and probably about her off and on again sobriety.

Since the preview showed her in an angry  exchange with Rinna,  I have a hunch their fight at the dinner table will surface again.  I am not opposed to that since she is no longer a regular IF it is brief.  I do enjoy Kim getting nailed for poor behavior.  I don't like it when Kyle issues a gag order to all concerning her sister.  

• Love 8
13 hours ago, nexxie said:

I predict that Erika and Eileen will continue to take on Lisa V, and they will be a formidable team. (Just rewatched last season's reunion.)

I suspect that Erika will actually get to know and like Lisa V. I'm pretty sure it would have happened last year if Yolanda hadn't been in the picture. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

I suspect that Erika will actually get to know and like Lisa V. I'm pretty sure it would have happened last year if Yolanda hadn't been in the picture. 

I hope so. I hate the fight to the death team sport these shows have become. VDP's shadiness is really more roll your eyes, call her out and laugh it off. She's devious not the devil.

• Love 12
On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 0:21 PM, wings707 said:

Since the preview showed her in an angry  exchange with Rinna,  I have a hunch their fight at the dinner table will surface again.  I am not opposed to that since she is no longer a regular IF it is brief.  I do enjoy Kim getting nailed for poor behavior.  I don't like it when Kyle issues a gag order to all concerning her sister.  

I'm pretty sure the question of Kim's sobriety is going to anchor the conflict for the entire latter half of the season. Eden appears to be a FOH in title only and more of a season 2 Brandi/season 6 Lu functional full-timer playing second chair to Rinna vis-à-vis the nuances of Kim's addiction.

• Love 2

This next season looks amazing, judging by gorgeous location shots alone. I am here for Erika, I think she's terrific and the most interesting and nuanced characters of all the ladies. Love me some LR and ED, rest we'll see. Can't wait!!!

On 11/8/2016 at 7:45 PM, nexxie said:

I predict that Erika and Eileen will continue to take on Lisa V, and they will be a formidable team. (Just rewatched last season's reunion.)

On 11/9/2016 at 9:07 AM, MatildaMoody said:

I think both of these predictions will come true, which is what makes this show so much fun to watch, for me

• Love 3
On 11/9/2016 at 6:07 AM, MatildaMoody said:

I find it interesting (and revealing) that they *still* don't follow each other on social media. LVP does, however, follow Lisa Rinna.

Although last night Erika posted a video on Snapchat of LVP and Kyle dancing at a club, so it would seem those three hang out even when they aren't filming. (I assume filming has already completed.) 

• Love 4
On 11/1/2016 at 8:46 PM, lunastartron said:

Dorit (is it really pronounced Do-reet?) seems irritating as hell with the contrived accent and "you Americans" affectations. I hope this doesn't mean I'm going to find myself on Team Erika this year!

And I don't know how much more twisted the network can get than digging up an ostensibly recovered alcoholic (Eden) to prosecute the sobriety (or lack thereof) of the network's favorite not-so-recovered alcoholic. And how are they going to even make any coherent narrative out of the premise that Eileen and Rinna - who have publicly and repeatedly expressed their hatred for Kim - give any fucks whatsoever whether or not Kim is still shitting herself in hotel hallways?

Huh?  I have heard about *A* hallway incident about Puerto Rico is THIS what happened??  Do tell!  We also had a poop covered pillow in Paris.  Maybe SHE should do the Depends gig.

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, mbutterfly said:

I think what America doesn't find amusing right now are fights, and nitpicking, misconstruing, etc. We want glamor and  humor and maybe a little harmless bitchiness. We're kind of burned out. 

Agree, and (small voice) I do appreciate when real life hits the fan and the story doesn't disappear like: Camille being blindsided by Kelsey leaving her, Taylor's troubled life and Richards' sister drama with a side of Hilton. 

• Love 5

I recall camille grammar admitting that season 1 was lightening in a bottle due to her marriage falling apart...kim's issues, allison dubois, and taylor's marriage.   She even admitted the producers have been trying since then to recapture...but she said its easier said then done.

Yes, there were some fights between kyle and Camille...but you got a lot of their day to day life ( kyle riding 30 miles on bike then thinking she could just fly home the next morning lol...Lisa V being confused by i cant believe its not butter..etc).

Erika looks like fun (plus, Ive seen her perform live)..and her and Lisa V bantering would be heaven.

• Love 4

I was listening to Heather McDonald's show and she had Dina Manzo on.  Dina claims for half a minute Andy was trying to encourage her to join RHOBH.  SHe declined saying they were out of her league with their private planes.  Dina is one of those who claims she doesn't watch TV (why they ever employee someone who eschews TV is beyond me) but she has seen RHOBH.

Please Bravo leave Dina at the door. 

• Love 7

Heather Dubrow had Kyle on her Podcast-they work very well off each other. http://www.podcastone.com/heather-dubrows-world  Kyle wasn't full of spoilers, but they do discuss a lot of production situations.

Apparently Kyle scored big this year with four trips, Greece with Erika, NY with Rinna, Mexico to open a new office with Mauricio with the rest of the cast, and finally Hong Kong.   There is some talk of how Kyle's relationship with Rinna is challenging because Rinna won't shut up about Kim.  Kyle barely acknowledges the Sassoon woman just referring to her as a guest/friend.  Kyle mentioned there were problems with RHOBH being able to film her new show on TVLand, as the scripted people frown upon reality TV.  She said there is some drama, but it sounds as if for the most part she doesn't have a scorched earth situation with of the RH. 

• Love 5
On 11/4/2016 at 10:00 PM, HunterHunted said:

Kim isn't doing anything interesting. She's got this learned helplessness. She's also emotionally and intellectually stunted. Have we ever seen Kim be actually interested in anything? Except for weepy nostalgia related to her former acting career or her children. We know she loves it when all of her kids are home and when she can mother them (I'm calling her enormous cauldron of chicken salad mothering). Now that she's a grandma she could be working on a half cookbook half memoir either just for the family or to publish. She won't do that though.

She's not going to take painting or sculpting classes. She's not going to get certified as a yoga instructor like Teresa. She's not going to start journaling. She's not even going to do some research into the metaphysical because we know a Richards sister loves a psychic. She's not going to volunteer for a charity.

I don't want this to come out the wrong way, but I would be happy if I never heard Kim Richard's name again unless it's in the In Memorium montage at the Oscars 30 years from now. 

This right here^^^^   

The Oscars will forget Kim, like they did Farah Fawcett.  When she passes, if she's not on BHHW, it'll get little mention in anything but TMZ. Oh and entertainment bloggers.   

Kim doesn't have much of a memory of her kids. She was an alcoholic/drug addict for most of it. So of course she plays the mother hen now. Just more of the Richard sisters phoniness. 

Teresa as a Yoga Instructor. Oh brother.  Thought she might be getting a position in Trump's administration. Sounds like a lie she'd tell. 

Edited by Lisin
Fixed floating spoiler for you :)
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, The Mighty Peanut said:

I can't believe I'm putting myself back on the Kim defense track but she didn't say anything about HH. She threatened to because she wanted to hurt Lisa. And then Lisa reached for her neck and threw a glass. 

I believe what Kim did was the old "what about the rumor about Harry?", crap.  I think at the time she was actually saying what about HH and his sobriety? It wasn't that much of a reach, Rinna put it out there.  After Rinna proclaimed HH had been sober for three years, the next season he is filmed drinking a beer.  I think Rinna over reached with the "sobriety" thing and I think Kim although not sober wanted to turn the tables back on Lisa.

• Love 6

Okay, let me try this again.

I really want to know what Erika is talking about in that preview.

So different from last season. Don't know if I like it...

Edited by tinaw
Computer gremlin work in his magic
  • Love 1