Type keyword(s) to search

Current DCCs: My Boots Do the Talking

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

3 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I think Kelli and Judy usually leave ahead of the girls because they probably need to start getting things set up before the girls arrive.

I know Kelli's already there, not sure about Judy.

15 hours ago, raindancer said:

Michigan blonde is the unfortunately skunky kind - as in, white blonde on top, with dark brown or black underneath that shows up in the middle as stripes.  Kind of like this girl, only not as cute:

main-qimg-2b5b35d21ebd153ca145d95a3ba257

Bonus points if you have Upper Peninsula radded bangs to go with it. 

Missouri here and this is what my hair loss like though the dark under has faded need to redo it.  I laugh thinking about what Kelli would say during makeovers about this hair style/color

• Love 1
5 hours ago, LadyMsJay said:

Wonder why some folks opted to sit by themselves.

The rookies sitting by themselves are Khalyn, Selina, and Yuko.  The only two vets sitting by themselves are Lacey and Amy L., but Amy chose an aisle seat in the back next to her friends KaShara and Bess.  I am not worried about the vets sitting alone they probably just wanted to spread out, but the rookies closer to the front . . . hmmm.  I wonder whether we can read anything into those tea leaves?

20 hours ago, RhiRhi said:

Yikes, I definitely don't see her as a DCC.  Her face just doesn't do it. 

3 hours ago, twinkietwin94 said:

Missouri here and this is what my hair loss like though the dark under has faded need to redo it.  I laugh thinking about what Kelli would say during makeovers about this hair style/color

OMG LOVE that hair.  Very rock star! (the black and platinum) annoying merged posts.

Edited by missmansfield
Merged replies
18 minutes ago, Oranaiche said:

Personally I wouldn't read too much into people sitting in a row alone. Some people just like more space, myself included.

Yeah, it was just something that was noticed. I always wonder if they chose to sit by certain people or if they're "assigned" a "buddy" for everything.

What happened to leaving something to the imagination?  Some of these suits do not look good on these girls because frankly they simply do not have the body to wear something so tiny.  Jenna does not look good in that suit.   I did like Holly's suit and maybe a couple of others.  I guess after all the airbrushing of the skin it will look different.

Tasha's and Chantel's implants are not pretty.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Hummingbird24 said:

It is right creepy to see Jerry Jones face on a woman. Those genes carry through. Eek.

Oops, I wrote me comment on that girls face before I wrote that comment.  Oh well, I still feel the same way.

1 hour ago, Oranaiche said:

Personally I wouldn't read too much into people sitting in a row alone. Some people just like more space, myself included.

I think you are right of course.  But I am such a worry wart (old term for what you now call "anxious") and I worry for these young women.  This has been a nice rookie squad and it will be sad if/when some of them don't make it back.

Edited by California Girl
19 hours ago, twinkietwin94 said:

Edited by missmansfield
A
On 3/20/2017 at 8:28 PM, sleepyjean said:

All the women look to be in great shape for the calendar! I'm glad nobody seems to be struggling in that respect.

For some reason, that fake beach background cracks me up. What - like they can't properly visualize how well the suit looks on the cheerleader unless they stand her in front of a picture of a beach?

I'm good with most of the suits this year. They seem a lot more basic and only a few are microscopic. It seemed like there were so many of those last year. I was uncomfortable looking at those photos because it was like one wrong move and all of a sudden we're all armchair gynecologists. I really cannot explain how much I don't want to see these women's private parts. Yuko's is a standout exception. It's just inappropriate in every way. Too small, too ugly, the color and style do nothing for her.

Khalyn's suit is the ugliest swimsuit I've seen in a long time. Tasha's is unflattering, but Khalyn's is just ugly. Like, deliberately, boldly, in your face ugly. It's like her boobs farted and blew out the front of her suit. (Sorry, I know that was crass, but that's how that suit makes me feel. I know Kelli gets all into the idea of koo-toor swimwear, but Khalyn is too cute for that outfit.)

khalynswim.jpg

Yeah, what the fudge?! This is easily one of the most gorgeous groups of returning vets in years and they managed to pick the fugliest cuts, patterns, and styles. Who ever they farmed picking these suits out to this year just needs to stahp. 

Kelsey's suit with the nude and black is controversial and calendar material. Tess, yowza! Where have you been hiding, girl!!!?

These women look phenomenal if you ignore their clothing. C'mon, Kelli and Judy, the DCC's style should be leagues above what we see in these practice photos.

• Love 1

If these girls have small chests, why not get them the bikinis that push up instead of the ones making their chest seem flatter?

17 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

If these girls have small chests, why not get them the bikinis that push up instead of the ones making their chest seem flatter?

Because...

Making boobs bigger is easily done in photoshop. They don't need to stick 80% (guesstimate) of DCCs in push-ups like on game days. 

Edited by TiaGrace
  • Love 1
54 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Day 2 Calendar Shoot Pictures:   http://www.dallascowboys.com/galleries/2017/03/25/dcc-calendar-shoot-day-2-biminibliss?sf65843359=1#415066

Simone looks a little soft in her pictures, and no offense to Heather H, but she does not look good in the second picture with the bad two piece bikini pick and pose. Why do they do this with the girls?

I think Heather O looks super pretty too! She has seemed to blossom this year. 

• Love 3

Okay try this again since the page froze up when I was trying to type. The picture makes her behind and thighs look big. They should look into getting better photographers who know how to take better pictures. These types of pictures do not do show how lovely the girls really are. I am sure the majority of the pictures are airbrushed to make the breasts look bigger, the behinds look good, and the wrinkles go away, and less lines around the mouth when they smile.

Kelli' Q looks imbalanced in that pose - like her legs are huge. Muscular huge, but huge, and her top half looks out of proportion. It's the pose. It isn't her. She is far more balanced looking than that. 

I don't know the rhyme or reason behind 95% of the pics they choose for swim calendar.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Kelli' Q looks imbalanced in that pose - like her legs are huge. Muscular huge, but huge, and her top half looks out of proportion. It's the pose. It isn't her. She is far more balanced looking than that. 

I don't know the rhyme or reason behind 95% of the pics they choose for swim calendar.

That just may be a candid for Facebook, Instagram, etc.  But I do agree that some of the pics they use aren't the best shot.  When the girls post the pictures that weren't used on Instagram, and you recognize the suit from the picture that was used - I'm wondering what K&J were thinking.

Very strange, in my opinion, that Jenna hasn't been featured in anything on the DCC outlets yet. I know it's only day 2 or 3 but I figured she would have been on the calendar interview or featured on the DCC outlets with one of her shots. I know she mentioned she already shot

2 hours ago, dccfan37 said:

Very strange, in my opinion, that Jenna hasn't been featured in anything on the DCC outlets yet. I know it's only day 2 or 3 but I figured she would have been on the calendar interview or featured on the DCC outlets with one of her shots. I know she mentioned she already shot

She did the Instagram (I think) takeover the first day they were there. 

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 9:01 PM, parrotfeathers said:

Tasha's and Chantel's implants are not pretty.

I think Chantel got her boobs done when she was a Mavs dancer. Looked a few DMDs pics (squad photos & bios) and she looks bigger in her 2nd season (2012-13) than her rookie year (2011-12). In the 2012-13 and 2013-14 DMD squad photos she got lucky enough to be in the front row, dead center for her 2nd and 3rd seasons.

Edited by MrsEVH

WHY WHY WHY regarding KaShara's hair!!! WHY!!! it's so bad, I just can't.  Girl is a natural beauty but that weird cut and style makes her look boyish or something.  Not a fan. 

I should prob post this in unpopular opinions but I think Allie is so beautiful. I think her pose in that pic is awful but when moving i don't think she looks boxy.  She had weight warnings over the summer but she looks to be in great shape now.  

Milan and Mandy are the ones who has surprised me in a not great way so far in the few pics i've seen. But i'l lwait to pass any judgment till i see their actual shoot pics. 

• Love 4

Omg that picture of Holly is hilarious.

Kashara looks so cute in her photos and Allie's adorable too.

At first I thought they'd cut KaShara's hair and was thinking "Wow, not a fan of that look." I'm glad it was just blown back by the wind.

Looks like they messed with Holly's color again. Seems they do this every summer and it takes months for it to look right again.

photo_mar_26_4_50_06_am.jpg

photo_mar_26_9_25_54_am.jpg

Look how sweet! Great shot!

3 minutes ago, woodscommaelle said:

Hideous doesn't even describe it.

Her hair is simply blowing backwards. It wasn't cut. 

1 hour ago, LaurenBrook said:

WHY WHY WHY regarding KaShara's hair!!! WHY!!! it's so bad, I just can't.  Girl is a natural beauty but that weird cut and style makes her look boyish or something.  Not a fan.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, AnnMichele said:

Look how sweet! Great shot!

Her hair is simply blowing backwards. It wasn't cut. 

Thank God bc that shit looked awful.

***sorry....I'm being grumpy this Monday.  I like Kashara. Think she's adorable. Was just not impressed with those pics.***

• Love 1
1 hour ago, sleepyjean said:

At first I thought they'd cut KaShara's hair and was thinking "Wow, not a fan of that look." I'm glad it was just blown back by the wind.

Looks like they messed with Holly's color again. Seems they do this every summer and it takes months for it to look right again.

photo_mar_26_4_50_06_am.jpg

photo_mar_26_9_25_54_am.jpg

ugh!  Kashara is so pretty! Why did they do that to her hair?? 

Speaking for myself, I never thought Kash's hair looked like they chopped it off short, sorry if I phrased it weird.  I meant in general lately I have hated it...she used to have full long layers and they chopped some short ones in front that look like a mullet at times. 

Sorry, but this looks terrible to me (the hair style, not her...Kash is forever and always one of my faves) 

You know, maybe they took her extensions out. 

• Love 3