Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

28 minutes ago, Brattinella said:

You know what, Judgy Wudgy?  If you buy a high-dollar refrigerator then sell it 3 years later, you do NOT accept 100 bucks!  God, she has NO CONCEPT of real life!!

Yeah, 3yo 1500 buck fridge might just be worth a tad more than $100. I think this was another case where we saw JJ ruling based on evidence we never heard, along with her feeling that she's above messing with "almost married" couples who "play house". JJ seems to not know that over half of Americans are unmarried, and that unlike her generation, many don't feel they need to be married to be fulfilled. I got the feeling there was more to the hinted at self help where she went back to the house to retrieve "her" property after he had the new gf.

• Love 2

JJ seems to not know that over half of Americans are unmarried, and that unlike her generation, many don't feel they need to be married to be fulfilled.

But she's right - few jurisdictions have laws that deal with the division of property between unmarried couples. Want the benefits of being married?  Get married.  But then you will also have the legal obligations that go along with marriage. If you don't want to be married, that's perfectly fine, but you can't have it both ways.  Smart couples sign a cohabitation agreement.

• Love 5

Second case on this rerun episode was the pushy grandma suing the dad. Seems mom and dad shared custody of two teenage boys & mousy mom (who seemed afraid of grandma) lived with the grandma. Grandma is all upset because when the boys come to her house they're not wearing the clothes she picked out and ironed for them to wear. Grandma blames dad, but what teenage boy wants to wear what granny picked out? This is the granny that JJ repeatedly tells she "HAS HER NOSE IN BUSINESS WHERE IT DOESN'T BELONG". Poor granny just doesn't get it, in the hallterview calling the dad a deadbeat irresponsible dad. 

Second rerun episode is irresponsible dog owner. I skipped it.

• Love 6

few jurisdictions have laws that deal with the division of property between unmarried couples. Want the benefits of being married?  Get married.

I used to think that marriage was meaningless, but you are so right. Live with someone "off and on" for 5 or 10 years, have a couple kids then come to court to say that three years ago you paid 400$ for the fridge and he only paid $100, or that he/she drained the joint bank account or used a joint credit card that was stupidly set up and now want a judge to sit and figure it out. Don't think so.

• Love 5

everyones favorite Grandma today.  Suing the kids dad for the ironed clothes that I'm quite sure no 15 yr old wants to wear.  Her assertion that Dad, who has shared physical custody and supports himself was a deadbeat was so wrong.  

Apparentky i I wrote this earlier and then hid it from myself instead of posting.  At least I'm not crazy I knew I'd posted about grandma stepford earlier.

• Love 6

One of my fave cases today, one that left me just as mind-boggled today as it did the first time. Christopher Chen and his fiance, two of the dumbest "smart" people on the entire planet. So ladies, if your fiance threw 50K$ at a degenerate gambler (Son "Sonny" Them who is jobless and homeless) who pays nothing of it back, but gambler needs more money to, well - gamble more I guess, and your fiance tells you, "I'm tapped out. Can you give him some more thousands please?" I'm sure you'd all say YES, right?

• Love 3

JJ is my new mindless addiction.  I tape her shows, no idea if new or reruns, and ff thru the commercials.  I'm kind of hooked!

Today was one of my favorites Katherine Allen owes Kenneth Bradford  money she borrowed to buy a car.  She claims it was a gift from her 49 year old, full time student who has no job. 

JJ - "How can you borrow money from your sister who has no money, is a full time student and has no job?"  

KA - "Well, I figured she got her income tax return."  

JJ - "How could she get a tax return if she has no job?"

KA - "Well she has kids.  She'd get a deduction."

JJ - "YOU HAVE HAVE INCOME TO GET A DEDUCTION!!!"

Judge Judy is my homie......❤️❤️❤️

• Love 11
(edited)

I must confess that like stepford grandma, I too iron.  Everything - even linen napkins.

I'm a counselor and my job is stressful so instead of coming home and drinking or overeating - I sometimes find that ironing is a way to de-stress.  Not saying that's what stepford grandma does (in fact, she seems to be high strung so maybe ironing has the opposite effect on her) but ironing may be her "go to" activity to escape something.

Also, now that you know I'm a counselor please don't think my name is in any way mocking my profession. My colleagues gave me that name when we attended a function with children.  We were all supposed to dress in costume and I thought a clown suit would be appropriate.  Well, not having children of my own I had no idea that there are clowns and then there are clowns.  Apparently I chose the wrong clown costume because when I showed up some of the kids were terrified.  What did I know?  I got the getup at Party City and I thought it looked good.  My colleagues who have kids informed me of the faux pas.  I took most of the costume off and sat sheepishly at the table for the rest of the affair trying to avoid anyone under 12. 

Guess you're never too old to learn.  Especially when it comes to clowns.

Edited by PsychoKlown

JJ is my new mindless addiction.

If you're new here, welcome!:)

It's not really mindless. I've learned a lot and passed on some of that just last night. My friend informed me she was proceeding to sell her vee-hickle... anyway, she's selling it to a friend of a friend. I told her to get it in writing, just the basics - date, description of the car, price, a big ol' "AS IS" at the bottom, make her sign it and get all the money up front. Just in case! We've all seen how unfriendly friends can be when money is involved and how many excuses they come up with to not pay for what they bought.

• Love 7

everyones favorite Grandma today.  Suing the kids dad for the ironed clothes that I'm quite sure no 15 yr old wants to wear.  Her assertion that Dad, who has shared physical custody and supports himself was a deadbeat was so wrong.  

Ack she was such a control freak. Apparently she had crushed her own daughter's spirit and psyche so Daughter sat on her side like a mindless dolt. Doesn't matter if Grandma sends her kids to school with their stuff all ironed (back in the day of ironed chinos, dress shirts and saddle shoes). My mom used to buy all kinds of really expensive clothing for my older brother when he was in high school which he prompted traded for an old Army jacket and some raggedy t-shirts (in the late 60s-early 70s in SoCal NOBODy was wearing Hush Puppy shoes and those thick plaid dress shirts - and nobody wanted to look like a total dork in HS). 

Welcome, LisainCali - I agree with AngelaHunter that JJ is not a mindless obsession. Apparently only the litigants are mindless, hahaha. Truth be said, I've learned a lot about the law and how NOT to go about doing legal things like buying cars, contracts, putting people on your cell phone bill, cohabitating and of course, FEEEELLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGS as in "I FEEL I'm due $5000 in aggravation because how DARE they bug me to pay back that loan!!" 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, PsychoKlown said:

I must confess that like stepford grandma, I too iron.  Everything - even linen napkins.

I'm a counselor and my job is stressful so instead of coming home and drinking or overeating - I sometimes find that ironing is a way to de-stress.  Not saying that's what stepford grandma does (in fact, she seems to be high strung so maybe ironing has the opposite effect on her) but ironing may be her "go to" activity to escape something.

Also, now that you know I'm a counselor please don't think my name is in any way mocking my profession. My colleagues gave me that name when we attended a function with children.  We were all supposed to dress in costume and I thought a clown suit would be appropriate.  Well, not having children of my own I had no idea that there are clowns and then there are clowns.  Apparently I chose the wrong clown costume because when I showed up some of the kids were terrified.  What did I know?  I got the getup at Party City and I thought it looked good.  My colleagues who have kids informed me of the faux pas.  I took most of the costume off and sat sheepishly at the table for the rest of the affair trying to avoid anyone under 12. 

Guess you're never too old to learn.  Especially when it comes to clowns.

Ha Ha!  That is hilarious!  I am a freelance copywriter and one of my clients is a costume company and evil clown costumes are a big theme.  I've written about a ton of them and this sounds like the beginning of one of the stories they might put on their blog.  Ha.

• Love 2

Doesn't matter if Grandma sends her kids to school with their stuff all ironed 

I LOVED JJ telling Ms. Total Woman that she never ironed her kids' clothes, because she was a WORKING LADY (clearly doing something more useful than ironing clothes kids don't really want to be wearing). Suck it, sanctimonious grandma.

(I did SAH mom for a while, yes it's work and a good thing, but ironing kids clothes is just making yourself more of a martyr)

• Love 4

I liked ironing back in the day...when i had time to watch tv while doing so; except when I was in a hurry before work. Then i used to put a towel on the bed and do it as fast as possible. 

For the young'uns, back then clothes were not wrinkle free. We even ironed jeans ..if we didnt fold them flat after the dryer.  And we washed jeans alot to be tight...at least my sisters and I did. 

But those days are over, thank Goddess. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ElleMo said:

Ha Ha!  That is hilarious!  I am a freelance copywriter and one of my clients is a costume company and evil clown costumes are a big theme.  I've written about a ton of them and this sounds like the beginning of one of the stories they might put on their blog.  Ha.

The look on their collective faces cannot be described. 

When the sightings of scary clowns at night was occurring around the country my boss wanted to know if I was moonlighting to scare the bejesus out of unsuspecting people.  My colleagues swore that my clown costume was copied after Stephen King's It. 

I didn't (and still don't) agree with that but I will say that I was proud there wasn't one wrinkle on my overalls.  Steam press people.  Steam press.

Buncha reruns today. The case with the middle-aged drunk getting cold clocked by the dude who looks like a younger, slightly better looking version of Jim Varney (seriously, that might be his long-lost son). I remember getting into a similar situation in a Waffle House in college. Me and some friends were there late one night and if you know anything about Waffle House, you know that's where people go after clubbing to get some food in them after heavy drinking. Which of course meant my ass had no business being in there. Some couple came in arguing and fighting loudly. We tried ignoring them but they kept it going. The guy's girlfriend tried leaving and he grabbed her arm and jerked her back and my friend (a female) shouted, "he don't pull on her like that!" and he told her to shut up and called her a bitch. That's when yours truly, full of hash browns and J&C stood up and said "who are you calling a bitch?" So then I told his girlfriend that she needs to get her boyfriend and leave because his mouth is about to get him fucked up, not because I'm a bad-ass but because sometimes my filter just decides to not be there for me. That's when he comes at me and I closed my eyes and swung as hard as I can and I hit him...somewhere in his face, and then I pushed him down just on reflex. He fell holding his face and his girlfriend does what women who are with guys like that tend to do: she gets mad at me. She got him up and they left very quickly. My friend assumed that he probably had a warrant or something and didn't want the police to show up. We left too because I was scared. My meal was like $8 dollars but I just threw a $20 down and left, and being a broke ass college student, I had to have been upset. Eh, good times.

• Love 8
(edited)
16 hours ago, 27bored said:

The case with the middle-aged drunk getting cold clocked by the dude who looks like a younger, slightly better looking version of Jim Varney (seriously, that might be his long-lost son).

Why do these yahoos file suit and go to court with zero evidence? This guy not only had no evidence, but he happily provided a police report which supported the other side. Guess denial is part of an addict's personality - whether it be alcohol or other some substance.

Edited by SRTouch
Clarification
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Tosia said:

I liked ironing back in the day...when i had time to watch tv while doing so; except when I was in a hurry before work. Then i used to put a towel on the bed and do it as fast as possible. 

For the young'uns, back then clothes were not wrinkle free. We even ironed jeans ..if we didnt fold them flat after the dryer.  And we washed jeans alot to be tight...at least my sisters and I did. 

But those days are over, thank Goddess. 

I ironed for spending money, as a teen.  In the 50's, before spray irons.  Sprinkle the clothes -- using a special gadget on a pop bottle -- roll them up, and hope you had time to get them all done before they dried out.  If you got them too damp, you had to worry about mildew.

In 1961 or thereabouts, a friend spent $6 on a permanent press blouse.  I thought that was outrageous. 

An in-law ironed bed sheets.  I ironed dish towels and hankies and pillow slips, but never bed sheets.

Sorry for the detour down memory lane.  I could go on forever about the changes in what's in our closets.

• Love 2

Today's eps would give a dentist nightmares. First we had Mr. Green  - doer of good deeds, church volunteer, social worker, liar and thief, with such a nasty, wrecked snaggle-tooth thing going on I had to turn away. He should have pawned the laptop he stole and gotten himself some choppers.

Then we had young Mr. White, who, although homeless before moving into his daddy's place thought it a good idea to have two kids. Anyway, his dad - Slappy White - had zero teeth on top. Well, he also had to think about how many kids he has so I guess teeth aren't on the top of his list.

• Love 3
(edited)

In the 50's, before spray irons.  Sprinkle the clothes -- using a special gadget on a pop bottle -- roll them up, and hope you had time to get them all done before they dried out.  If you got them too damp, you had to worry about mildew.

OMG, I remember having to do that!!  Ironing, I always hated it, still do.

.... with such a nasty, wrecked snaggle-tooth thing going on I had to turn away.

Anyway, his dad - Slappy White - had zero teeth on top.

If I had to make a choice between the two, I guess I'd opt for number two.  No teeth, is slightly better than that broken picket fence thing Mr. Green had going on in his mouth.

Edited by momtoall
  • Love 2

The first Saturday night case I got featured Ms. Summers-Tengberg, whose 83-year-old mother apparently had her daughter when she was about -2 years old.

She was suing a neighbor of her mom's for supposedly stalking her mom.  Since things seemed pretty weird, I googled her name and found youtube videos someone with a similar name had posted about a *different* neighbor harassing her 83-year-old mother in the same city.  Hmm.

Poor mom.

• Love 3

(From the midday rerun)

"That's irrelevant. That's a name." Thank you, Antwan Green, for the laugh I needed on a rainy Monday! I was ready for Antwan to tell JJ not to talk about his man.

Antwan must have borrowed his court outfit from his Grandpop....'twan was working his funktabulous hair, but then he was all Assisted Living from the neck-down. But heck, I'll give him credit for being dressed appropriately for a court appearance.

• Love 2
(edited)

Just watched the hatchet-faced, hard-ridden Dawn, suing her wee parasitic loser paramour, Ricky (who is disabled and can't do any job at all on the books, but can cut down trees, build a shed and who knows what else, but really - why would Ricky work when he gets 2K/mnth for sitting on his ass and servicing Dawn once in awhile?)

Dawn showers Ricky with money, for his divorce, his "DeeWee" fines and his car insurance, telling the whole world how hard up she is for a body with a pulse and not much else.

'twan was working his funktabulous hair

Just started watching this. No way can you buy a convoluted wig like that (can you?) so it must have been custom ordered.

Antwan isn't nearly as stodgy as his wardrobe suggests. He likes rough trade, moving his ex-con b/f into his basement. It was generous of him to inform JJ of the laws of NY state, though.

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • Love 4
28 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Dawn showers Ricky with money, for his divorce, his "DeeWee" fines and his car insurance, telling the whole world how hard up she is for a body with a pulse and not much else.

I thought I heard Desperate Dawn say "DeeWee," but then I wondered if I was mistaken and it was just one of the 50 million 3-beep Tropical Storm Warnings I'm getting today. The weather forecasters are really psyched for the first storm of the season.

32 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Antwan isn't nearly as stodgy as his wardrobe suggests. He likes rough trade, moving his ex-con b/f into his basement. It was generous of him to inform JJ of the laws of NY state, though.

According to Antwan, he OWNS that basement....and his parents live upstairs. But that basement is HIS. And how could his bf Irrelevant not be tempted to take something...think of all the majestic hair hanging everywhere, sensible and mature button-downs, pleated Dockers, and crap belonging to the plaintiff.

• Love 2

And how could his bf Irrelevant not be tempted to take something... sensible and mature button-downs

Plaid button-downs, too! Probably Dad's hand-me-downs, since I'm sure the mortgage payments on the basement he owns is high, leaving him only enough money for fantabulous hairdos. And Irrelevant thought all that crap so worthwhile, he brought a truck to clean that shit out. Well, some neighbour said so anyway. Take his word for it.

The weather forecasters are really psyched for the first storm of the season.

I'm surprised you got to see any of JJ. Usually the weather people time their wild speculation and hysterical warnings to pre-empt this show.

• Love 2

Dawn and Ricky provided excellent entertainment while I had my teeth cleaned at the dentist's today.   TV right above me with closed captioning is the bomb.  I had to tell the hygienist to change from Disney Channel to Judge Judy.  She asked me if I wanted a headset and I told her the closed captioning was good enough.  Of course, closed captioning does not allow for the articulation of DeeWee.

• Love 3
On 6/5/2016 at 5:59 PM, quarkkm said:

The first Saturday night case I got featured Ms. Summers-Tengberg, whose 83-year-old mother apparently had her daughter when she was about -2 years old.

She was suing a neighbor of her mom's for supposedly stalking her mom.  Since things seemed pretty weird, I googled her name and found youtube videos someone with a similar name had posted about a *different* neighbor harassing her 83-year-old mother in the same city.  Hmm.

This, indeed, was a quality rerun.

I can't believe JJ didn't ask that crazy bitch what kind of medication she was taking because if anyone on that show ever needed asking, it was that crazy, wild-eyed psycho bitch, Diane Summers-Tengberg. Not to be outdone by her insane courtroom behavior, Diane ups her game in the hallterview when she accuses the nice, normal ladies of being "renters" and dressing poorly. Oh, Diane Summers-Tengberg -- for all the money you profess to have, you certainly aren't spending it on plastic surgery to make you look less like a castoff from Hookers on the Point.

Turns out she's recently bought herself a so-called "haunted" hotel somewhere in Wyoming. The Google machine will point anyone to the website in case you're inclined to look. And it seems for all the "riches" Diane Summers-Tengberg contends she has, not only is she not spending it to look less like Baby Jane Dexter's crazier sister, she's also not investing in a First-Grade Grammar for Dummies book either.

Dear god, what an awful, disgusting mess of a human being. I feel so bad for those ladies who used to try to care for her mother.

16 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

I'm surprised you got to see any of JJ. Usually the weather people time their wild speculation and hysterical warnings to pre-empt this show.

I live in South Florida - it's a nightly occurrence during "season" where there are the obligatory blinking radar maps showing where the afternoon thunderstorms are popping up plus the tracking of random storms. After twenty years of running into the bathroom in case of a tornado being spawned by severe weather I've learned to relax and use the time honored tradition of looking out the sliding glass door for my weather reports. (we only get the pop-up tornados here, not the big honkers like the midwest). Fortunately my JJ channel rarely breaks through with weather reports(or random car chases, which are a near daily occurrence down here) during the JJ show but usually wait during the commercial times. 

• Love 2

I can't believe JJ didn't ask that crazy bitch what kind of medication she was taking because if anyone on that show ever needed asking, it was that crazy, wild-eyed psycho bitch, Diane Summers-Tengberg. Not to be outdone by her insane courtroom behavior, Diane ups her game in the hallterview when she accuses the nice, normal ladies of being "renters" and dressing poorly. Oh, Diane Summers-Tengberg -- for all the money you profess to have, you certainly aren't spending it on plastic surgery to make you look less like a castoff from Hookers on the Point.

Turns out she's recently bought herself a so-called "haunted" hotel somewhere in Wyoming. The Google machine will point anyone to the website in case you're inclined to look. And it seems for all the "riches" Diane Summers-Tengberg contends she has, not only is she not spending it to look less like Baby Jane Dexter's crazier sister, she's also not investing in a First-Grade Grammar for Dummies book either.

This? Right here? That's some Grade-A, primo snark. A joy to read!

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Jamoche said:

$11K verbal agreement to replace a patio. OMG. The contractor is rather light on brains, but the wide-eyed homeowner has no excuse.

ITA.  She's an idiot.  I don't think the contractor was malicious or a rip-off guy, I think he was just dumb.  And as usual Judge Judy would cut him off when he was trying to explain that he wanted to come back to fix it but the homeowner wouldn't let him.  

• Love 5

Couple of "rode hard, put up wet" gals today! Wow.  Must have been today's theme.  I was stunned Ms. "I love you, Miss Judy! I'm so happy to meet you!" was only 44.  Wow. Guess getting evicted twice in one year will do that to you.  Maybe I heard wrong. Maybe she said 64. 

• Love 5

According to Google/YouTube, Diane Summers-Tengberg and her husband apparently has made a hobby of video taping/filming (whatever you call the technology these days) all of her (rotating; none seem to last long) and then harrassing them for such indiscretions as moving her garbage cans or getting water on her driveway when they were watering their plants. (In one video she used that same accusation she spewed on Judge Judy to another set of neighbors - that that's what they get when they don't work and have nothing to do all day.)

Are all the episodes reruns these days? I'm DVRing them but not watching in order. A few cases I haven't recognized, but maybe that's because I didn't see them the first time they ran. Like the woman suing her former roommate, who brought three Addams Family-esque co-defendants with him for some reason. JJ had all of them sit down right at the beginning. The plaintiff had stayed for less than one month, but had paid for two plus helped the bug-eyed roommate with his rent. She won her claim and the defendant in the hallterview complained that plaintiff had called his landlord, she had no right to do that, and now he's being sued.....! Sounded like he wasn't supposed to have additional roommates in the house.

• Love 4

In this morning's rerun, bride is suing wedding coordinator for $4000 because they moved the location of the reception and wanted him to pay for the new location.  JJ asked her why they thought the defendant should pay, and as part of her answer, she mentioned in passing that her entire wedding cost $50,000!

I did roll my eyes when in the hallterview, wedding coordinator said, "I'm a fashion designer from Palm Springs. They can't even afford my phone calls."

• Love 5

Second one from the rerun - a rare case where the girlfriend of the deadbeat comes to her senses and stops bailing out her loser boyfriend, who can't understand why he owes for the bail money she did put up. What I learned today: revoking bail doesn't get you your money back, in fact it'll cost you more money, but I'd bet that telling the parole officers where to find the guy who hasn't paid you or the rest of the bail, and who shows up drunk for his DUI hearing, was pretty damn satisfying.

• Love 8
(edited)

The ghastly, deadbeat, lying and ironically named "Angel" should really start considering sleeves.

And I can't believe that Emily, who looked as though she'd stuck her head in a cotton candy machine, found something so compelling about that creepy little loser that she paid bail for him - twice!

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • Love 4
(edited)

Does anyone remember a case where the plaintiff sued her father because he stole from her?  She was raising her brothers and bought them sneakers for Christmas and dad took them? JJ had no patience for the case  One of the brothers testified that he got sneakers for Christmas and JJ dismissed the case.  I think plaintiff was trying to explain how she was able to the sneakers after all  JJ would have none of it.  I remember thinking, wow that was quick and heartless and she should have listened just a little bit -- maybe plaintiff borrowed money from someone; or maybe she got them from a charity. If she is raising her brothers, she probably had dealings with social services;  there are a lot of charities that give gifts to families for Christmas and many of them go to social service to get info on families in need.  

I am pretty sure they were on the People's Court this week.  I often watch when I am doing other stuff so I rarely get a good look at the litigants, so it is possible that this was someone else with a similar story.  But the sneaker thing seems pretty specific.  

Anyway, the Judge on PC was much more sympathetic, listened to the story, chastised the poor excuse of a father and awarded her everything she asked for.  

So, do you think this was legit and they she went on PC to get a better deal? Or is this a scam and they are parading their story around to the court shows?  Maybe JJ heard about them on PC and that is why she was so horrid to the girl and refused to listen to her entire story?

If it is a scam, that guy is an idiot because he looks like a compete loser (I could add a few expletives here) and horrible father.

Edited by ElleMo
  • Love 4

I remember that one, too. If money is so tight, spending that much on tennis shoes the boys will outgrow in 20 minutes made no sense. Isn't is sad that we even consider she is shopping/scamming around for a better TV deal?

So today's repeat of the consignment deal -  can someone explain it, again, to me please?  I understand buyer's remorse, but for that many items?  And that many pairs of shoes? And if money is so critical, why is she spending that much to begin with? The plaintiff made it sound like she was buying and selling to raise money.  Did she buy knock-offs and try to pass them off as real for the resale?  Defendant was another scammer.  Drives me nuts when the defense is, "I needed the money." 

And then the comedy gold of Prom Dress Disappointment, as well as, "She has CHILDREN?!"   Hilarious, if it weren't so frightening. Hope CPS or some family member stepped in on that one.  Yikes.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Rick Kitchen said:

Man, I can't believe the good guy in this morning's case was the guy with the tattoos on his face who looked like a death skull, but he was in the right as the plaintiff.

I couldn't believe it either. But, to her credit, Judy didn't allow his appearance to prejudice her against him. 

• Love 1