Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

(edited)

Jeffrey Mobley was suing his cousin Prince Harrison

I kept falling asleep during this one. Prince, with a gumbo accent, WAS going to pay his cousin rent, but felt disrespected when his cousin asked him to pay rent, so he grabbed a baseball bat. Something to do with his "lady"(the Princess?") I don't know. Whatever. He likes to drink and black out.

Tera Hudson rented a room to Ryan Kohler

Little double-talking, grinning weasel stopped paying rent. I hope Tera learned that lesson that no good deed goes unpunished.

Shandrea Grant, with the Eyes That Paralyze, flaked on paying the rent and damaged the apartment.

Hiawatha could pay for the hair, the diamond punched through her skin, the nails, etc. but simply coudln't cough up a lousy 167$/month rent because, well, she had better things to spend her money on, I guess.

After JJ had a giggle with Byrd about the photos

I love it when JJ and Byrd titter and giggle about stuff.

Suzette McConnell decided to move out of a shared apartment to move in with her boyfriend.

Hmm..guess I slept through that entire case. Must try again to watch it.

when men say "We're pregnant" instead of "she's pregnant". Unless you're pushing the watermelon headed baby out of your nether regions or getting your belly cut open buddy, it's SHE'S pregnant. 

Oh, god. Just saw this and it's one of my pet peeves - dorky guys saying "WE'RE pregnant." I bet the farm that WE aren't going to be screaming in the delivery room though.

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • Love 3

AuntiePam thank you so much, I have heard about this case and searched for it on youtube without success. Ms. Bean is mentally unhinged and detached from reality, a real nightmare neighbor.

• Love 2

Seriously, y'all ... there's some shenanigans afoot for why Patty Bean's case never got rerun at all this season. How many times have we seen the horse rape case? Three? Arguably, Bean was the most entertaining case of the year and the producers boxed that shit up like a bad memory and put it out on the curb for trash day. I just don't get it. 

Ok, my favorite Judge Judy episode is the one where the woman parked in someone's driveway and went to work and then came back to find her car blocked in so she ended up going into the house (no one home) and finding their car keys and moving their car. She locked the homeowners out of their house and said she thought she was doing them a favor.  I can't find the episode, does anyone know where it might be?

• Love 10

there's some shenanigans afoot for why Patty Bean's case never got rerun at all this season.

This is true. What could it be? Maybe someone objected to the repetitions of "slut"? But no, that can't be it, they could just bleep it as they did when JJ said "Crap" the other day. <rolleyes> Maybe Patricia herself threatened to come back and break everyone's phones? Or murdered her old man? Or... gee, I dunno. It's a mystery.

• Love 3

This has been my first viewing of the Patricia Bean episode.  Thanks for the link.  Because it's a lazy Saturday morning and I'm retired, I did some googling.  Not sure if it's the right Patricia Bean in Illinois (age 75 in Murphysboro, IL) , but I found an obituary from just last month that she had passed away.

14 minutes ago, wallysmommy said:

I love digging around via Google.  I think she's Patricia Ann Bean, 67, Springfield, IL.  Mean doesn't go away easily.

You're right, I think.  I just couldn't believe that she and I are so close to the same age.  I thought it would take a few more years to get that nasty.  Every neighborhood seems to have a Patricia Bean, unfortunately - someone who thinks it's their job to make the rest of the world adhere to THEIR standards.

JJ definitely figured her out.  I'm glad she made the granddaughter leave the courtroom.

• Love 2

Patricia was nuts but I was expecting something even worse.  She was quite melodramatic about the whole thing, definitely a busybody, one of those people who in a disaster will look for a news crew and tell the world how devastated she is.  When I see old people who behave that way, I always wonder if it's something new that came with aging, or if they were always like that. 

• Love 2

Seriously, y'all ... there's some shenanigans afoot for why Patty Bean's case never got rerun at all this season. How many times have we seen the horse rape case? Three? Arguably, Bean was the most entertaining case of the year and the producers boxed that shit up like a bad memory and put it out on the curb for trash day. I just don't get it.  

I've wondered the same thing (although that's the only JJ case I have saved on my DVR - I thought the DVR was passing on to DISH network heaven last week and I was so sad thinking Ms. P.Bean would be gone- false alarm thank goodness) I know that the cases are binding and all that happy horse manure and I know that in the past people have tried to complain about how they were treated and how their cases were resolved and that gets shut down verrrrrry quickly. 

Auntie Pam it's common that one of the first symptoms of dementia in older folks can be a change in personality (we always think of Grandma leaving her keys in the fridge). It could be a sign of hardening of the arteries in the brain or even a brain tumor. However it's also the sign of LOFS (which is Loss of Filter Syndrome - I run into lots of older people who apparently thinks it's cool to tell me about their sex lives -or lack of - their hemorrhoids or other stuff that, well, golly gee, I don't care to hear about, especially from the random little old lady standing in line next to me at Publix) 

• Love 4

one of the first symptoms of dementia in older folks can be a change in personality

True, but I have a feeling Pat is just a vicious, sanctimonious, judgemental, nosy bitch and probably always was one. JMO!

• Love 10
(edited)

Not sure if it's the right Patricia Bean in Illinois (age 75 in Murphysboro, IL) , but I found an obituary from just last month that she had passed away.

Here in this grave lies Patricia Bean

The nastiest neighbor the world's ever seen

She wanted to "help" in a crisis

But instead acted like an agent from ISIS

Then got her ass handed to her by Judy, our Queen. 

I don't know if that's the right Patricia Bean. I thought she was from Florida? (Or maybe that was my own wishful thinking.) 

Edited by Guest

99% sure it's the one wallysmommy referenced above in Springfield, IL.  If you Google around enough, you can find addresses for her and the plaintiff, and you can even see the empty lot between their houses.  

When I was growing up, my mother was the neighborhood busybody whose sole purpose in life seemed to be wreaking havoc.  I feel sorry for her family.  But did anyone else think it was weird that she said that her ex-husband lives with her?

• Love 2
On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 4:40 PM, Quof said:

Wow, today was a steaming heap of dysfunction.  LaQuanza wanted a jail wedding, on Valentine's Day, while her fiancé was awaiting trial for attempted murder.   Ain't love grand.

the expression on JJ's face was priceless! The dumb bimbo didn't quit understand that marrying someone who is up for attempted murder was a less then stellar choice.

I really love this forum, the posters and the never ending parade of losers we see on a daily basis.

• Love 6

This is true. What could it be? Maybe someone objected to the repetitions of "slut"? But no, that can't be it, they could just bleep it as they did when JJ said "Crap" the other day. <rolleyes> Maybe Patricia herself threatened to come back and break everyone's phones? Or murdered her old man? Or... gee, I dunno. It's a mystery

My suspicion is that the defendant may have had a problem with being characterized as a slut who sleeps around with many different men and may have protested that repeated airings amount to defamation of character if it isn't true.  I know they sign away a lot of rights on these shows, but I do think there's occasionally some mercy.

When I see old people who behave that way, I always wonder if it's something new that came with aging, or if they were always like that

If my mom is any indicator, no.

If my dad is any indicator, yes.

Some are born, some are made.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

don't know if that's the right Patricia Bean. I thought she was from Florida? (Or maybe that was my own wishful thinking.) 

Not Florida, although she'd probably fit in just fine - one of her non-sequiturs was a dig against the competence and truthfulness of Illinois cops.

I thought that maybe someone felt that continually showing an evil or mentally ill woman verbally attacking a neighbor didn't need to be shown over and over.  Think of how humiliating it would be for the granddaughter.

• Love 1

I'm late to the party but finally saw the horse case (I missed it when it originally aired). The plaintiff was a moron who shouldn't be allowed to own a horse, let alone 5 of them. One thing no one mentioned is that a mare (female horse) in heat will happily bust through a fence to get to a stallion on the other side. She knew there was a stud horse on the adjacent property, yet decided it was okay to put 5 mares on the other side of the fence. Moron. Since the plaintiff admitted that at least one of her mares was pregnant as a result of the fence breach, it's highly possible that one of the mares was the fence buster. And, I'd be suspicious of her claims that the stud caused all the injuries. Mares are bitches to each other, plain and simple. One of them will be the dominant one and will kick the shit out of the others to maintain her status. My daughter's old mare was known as 'killer' whenever she was around other mares. She tried to kick the crap out of another mare through a fence and wound up with a badly lacerated hind leg that required a $500 vet visit.

• Love 4
On 5/25/2016 at 9:35 PM, Giant Misfit said:

If anyone's interested in parting with their hard-earned money, LaQuanza has some sort of crowdsourcing plea for funds to "help a father of six get home to his kids" by asking for money for a lawyer to get him out of jail.  (Yes, he was convicted. Nice life choices, LaQuanza.)

$109 raised $49,891 to go.

• Love 1
(edited)

The first episode was a rerun, and I don't know if the second episode was a rerun. I hadn't seen it before. The plaintiff Nancy Crager wanted photos of her grandchildren. Defendant Beth Crager and her current boyfriend (Beth is divorcing Nancy's son/father of the child) took the child to Glamour Shots. Glamour Shots played them so hard and told them the child was the most gorgeous ever, and after several photo shoots, the bill was over $4,000. I thought that smelled like a scam, but I guess the paperwork reflected Beth's stupidity/greed and not a scam by GS. Nancy agreed to pay for the photos, but she saw Beth's current bf in some of the holiday shots and said Hell No. Nancy kept licking and biting her lips throughout the case -- a problem with her dentures or liar's nervousness? In the end, JJ awarded Nancy a little bit of money. I was dying to see the photos, but no such luck (unless they were shown in the first three minutes, which I missed). 

Edited by CoolWhipLite
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, CoolWhipLite said:

Glamour Shots played them so hard and told them the child was the most gorgeous ever, and after several photo shoots, the bill was over $4,000.

Is Annie Liebovitz the photographer there?

If anyone is particularly bored, Google your first name followed by Glamour Shots and see the beauty that awaits you!

Dammit, GiantMisfit, it's almost bedtime and now I'll be up all night searching Glamour Shots for every female name I know.  My namesakes look goooood.

• Love 2

Why would she be insisting that ex-mother in law have pictures of her and her new squeeze?  Seriously.  She should only have given her shots of the children!  How rude that woman is!

Sounds like she ordered copies of every picture for all her relatives and friends on the ex-MIL's dime. And with her new boo in the pictures? Tacky, tacky, tacky (said in my best P.Bean voice)

We did Glamour Shots for my older daughter many years ago when she first got her braces (all into building her self esteem at that point). The pressure to upsell is ridiculous - come to think of it, the clothing is ridiculous (I've got some of her wearing that sparkling red, white and blue jacket that was so popular in the late 90s). 

• Love 4

1st case: Rerun. Dude sues pillhead ex-girlfriend for false arrest. She did seem crazy and kind of out of it, but he seemed like a smug douche. He seems like the kind of guy who probably has little trouble getting girlfriends, but they probably all wind up hating him. He probably comes off charming with his deep voice, and then when you date him he's probably kind of an asshole. I think he took her back because he was between relationships and needed to get laid. Not only is she crazy, she's convenient. I think that's why she continued to text him...because they were probably sleeping with each other.

2nd case: Chick got hit by Pizza the Hutt who was trying to game JJ for not having car insurance. On one hand, I kind of think she wasn't trying to get one over given the chick tried filing a claim and was declined. On the other, she showed her payments for the month prior to the accident. Da fuq?

3rd case: Babymama suing babydaddy for bed. She left her baby's father and then got with another guy and is pregnant. It's like pregnancy and betrothal validates her life! Show down. I think it was bullshit she was suing for a mattress, but okay. And I think she got her face cracked by trying to get full custody of her kid and putting him on papers. Now the kid is with the father and she has an investigation on her ass. That's...kinda what you get. And ladies, please stop wearing ill-fitting jackets on JJ. It's...not necessary.

4th case: HEEEEEEEEEEELL NAWWWWWWWWW! When the Defendant came out, she looked like she had stank attitude. What I was NOT expecting was British Mary J. Blige! When I tell y'all that fucked up my whole entire understanding? I mean, damn. Y'all gotta stop with this bullshit. I think she's just touched in the head and that wasn't her real accent. I think that was Sybil. I think she got stressed out and said fuck it, I'm going in this motherfucker at the Queen. I was listening to see if the accent was going to break when she started getting loud to see if I was right, but I couldn't tell. What was this case about? Dogs? Cell phone bill? I don't know. I wasn't paying attention.

5th case: I don't even know. It looked like two nerds were suing two hicks over gas money or some shit. I'm still all fucked up over English MJB.

• Love 6
21 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

If anyone is particularly bored, Google your first name followed by Glamour Shots and see the beauty that awaits you!

Good grief!  

AngelaHunter whatever you do - do not look at Angela Glamour Shots.  I did (that's my first name) and I was frightened. 

And here I always thought that anyone named Angela was quite fetching.  My mistake apparently. 

(edited)

AngelaHunter whatever you do - do not look at Angela Glamour Shots.

Too late. I am permanently traumatized.

It looked like two nerds were suing two hicks over gas money or some shit.

I need you to do the summaries on my DVR.

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • Love 3

I got a different second rerun: awesome JJ rant - Defendant claims that a $5K bequest to plaintiff is invalid because there were irregularities on the witness signature, except if that's so how did he get the house and everything else left to him in the will? Because he pushed it through probate. So why didn't plaintiff get the $5K? Because she's not a nice person! (She looks like a perfectly nice senior citizen to me) I missed whatever the relationship was between mom and plaintiff, but defendant starts arguing that a child shouldn't have to pay for his parents' divorce. JJ: It's not you paying, it's your mom's money. Children don't get to tell their parents what to do with their money. Much arguing - at one point his argument is that she can't tell him about children just because he doesn't have any - I have no idea what set him off on that. Much being told to shut up and not doing so. Judgement for the plaintiff while he's still ranting.

• Love 1

The plaintiff had loaned the defendant's mother $5,000 to pay for a divorce lawyer.  The defendant's mother had put it in her will that the $5,000 was to be paid out of her estate.  Sonny Boy felt like it meant that HE had to pay for the divorce.  JJ could not get him to understand that only the money left over in the estate was his . . . that if he didn't pay the plaintiff the $5,000, then it meant that SHE was paying for the divorce.  That's when he started on the "she's not a nice person" line of defense.  Unsuccessfully.

The young man had some serious issues.  He needs to talk to Dr. Phil . . . not JJ.

• Love 2

Lesson, people: "Sometimes cohabilitating doesn't work!"

Sonny Boy felt like it meant that HE had to pay for the divorce

That case is on YT, where someone referred to him as a "shiny little pig turd."  I can't stop laughing. Yeah, I'm childish. So what?

• Love 4
5 hours ago, 27bored said:

3rd case: Babymama suing babydaddy for bed.

I'm distracted by her constant slow rocking forward and backward. Neither of them have any brains.

• Love 1
(edited)

4th case: HEEEEEEEEEEELL NAWWWWWWWWW! When the Defendant came out, she looked like she had stank attitude. What I was NOT expecting was British Mary J. Blige! When I tell y'all that fucked up my whole entire understanding? I mean, damn. Y'all gotta stop with this bullshit. I think she's just touched in the head and that wasn't her real accent.

Ever had watermelon chunks fly out your nose, 27 bored? See what you've done to me? I'm suing you for emotional distress and the embarrassment of having to clean up snotty watermelon from my keyboard. I was thinking she thought she was Naomi Campbell with a blond beehive on her head (stolen from Grease where Frenchie has trouble in her beauty school classes and she's told "your hair looks like an Easter egg")

I'm done with my lunch and going to spend the next three minutes of my lunch break Googling my name and Glamour Shots. Send reinforcements if I don't come back after a while. . . 

Okay that was . . . interesting. . . I got a lot of pictures of Patti LaBelle (including a mug shot of a lady meth head with no teeth who attacked somebody over a Patti Labelle Sweet Potato Pie from Walmart). . . an Indian guy with a lovely tangerine colored turban. .  a picture of David Bowie in some kind of bondage outfit looking at his crotch. . . and a mug shot of Prince. And a few weird GS pictures. . . Google is so random. . . 

Edited by ItsHelloPattiagain
had to report what I found
  • Love 2

My first rerun today was a sister Goofus and Gallant pair: teenage Gallant goes to school and has a job and manages to save up $2K, 20+ Goofus' car breaks down, she has no money so she needs a loangift from her sister, then pays her back with a money order that's already been cashed - and keeps trying to cast aspersions on her sister with "well, I don't believe she actually saved that money" and "I didn't push her, she fell down in those heels she was wearing to go out partying". Uh-huh.

Meanwhile my upstairs neighbor's toilet overflowed, soaking my bathroom & closet (but at least I got my stuff out from under it), her insurance originally was going to handle everything, now they want my insurance to pay part - my insurance says things like "subrogation" and "court" and "they'll lose but they do it anyway". Grr. But at least they will do it all for me without any JJ-style fun, I have USAA.

• Love 1

Ok...I has da sadz.   Googled my name and Glamour Shots and didn't find anything but  websites for getting pix taken.  Deborah is too archaic I guess.  If my Vacation Bible School is right in my old fart brain she was a ...wait for it...judge.  Maybe explains why I love judge/L&O/Perry Mason/political  shows...;-). 

Getting ready to watch 4 days backlog of eps.  Sounds like some goodies.

• Love 1

Yeah, your insurance will pay you, then go after her insurance company to repay them, but you won't have to do a thing.  This is why smart renters buy tenant's insurance.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, OhioSongbird said:

Googled my name and Glamour Shots and didn't find anything but  websites for getting pix taken.  Deborah is too archaic I guess.

Check this link. Plenty of Deborahs full of glamour!

4 hours ago, Brattinella said:

Yeah, I'm taking a pass on Judge Judy today; both episodes are repeats, and the first one shows a terrier getting mauled and killed on

video. :((

The video was worthless...couldn't see anything (thank God...)

I don't understand this woman's claim.  Her dog escaped and ran out of her yard (or whatever you call the area around a double wide) and made a beeline for the neighbor's yard. The neighbor's dog was chained.  JJ didn't understand it either and dismissed her case.  I'm sorry her dog had to be put down, but if you lose control of your animal you always lose in her courtroom.  Neighbor's counterclaim (his dog was taken by animal control and had to be put down) was dismissed as well. 

• Love 3

Googled my name and Glamour Shots and didn't find anything but  websites for getting pix taken.  Deborah is too archaic I guess.

Apparently nothing is too archaic for Glamour Shots. I tried googling my giving name (Patricia) and there were soooo many failz, including pictures of Tan Mom (remember her?)  Pat was even better, filled with unfortunate girls AND boys including one lady draped with six white cats. 

• Love 1
(edited)
On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 7:45 PM, Eliza422 said:

I think this is the third time they've shown the horse rape case....and yet no Patricia Bean repeat!!!

Maybe Patricia Bean sued to keep it off the air?  She has a penchant for lawsuits, IIRC.

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 5:15 PM, CoolWhipLite said:

The first episode was a rerun, and I don't know if the second episode was a rerun. I hadn't seen it before. The plaintiff Nancy Crager wanted photos of her grandchildren. Defendant Beth Crager and her current boyfriend (Beth is divorcing Nancy's son/father of the child) took the child to Glamour Shots. Glamour Shots played them so hard and told them the child was the most gorgeous ever, and after several photo shoots, the bill was over $4,000. I thought that smelled like a scam, but I guess the paperwork reflected Beth's stupidity/greed and not a scam by GS. Nancy agreed to pay for the photos, but she saw Beth's current bf in some of the holiday shots and said Hell No. Nancy kept licking and biting her lips throughout the case -- a problem with her dentures or liar's nervousness? In the end, JJ awarded Nancy a little bit of money. I was dying to see the photos, but no such luck (unless they were shown in the first three minutes, which I missed). 

Glamour Shots is a scam.  They saw my late in-laws coming from 100 paces, and it didn't help that my late MIL bragged every 3 seconds they received an extremely lucrative accident settlement (it lasted all of 2 years before they'd completely blown through it).  I can't imagine how many thousands they blew through on photos for them, my husband's 2 stepsisters and their kids.  My husband's brother wanted nothing to do with it.  Husband and I were not invited, but I wouldn't have gone anyway.  I know they got 3 HUGE pictures - one of my husband's now-late older Step-Sister, one of just my now-late step-father-in-law, and one of both of my now-late in-laws.  They had them framed and the whole shebang.  When my mother-in-law died, my step-father-in-law gave the one of the two of them to us.  We didn't have the heart to say "NO", so we took it, and promptly put it in a closet.  Face down.  When we moved, it went into another closet.  When my step-FIL passed away, we took it to his memorial service.  Not wanting to haul it back home, we sent it home with a cousin who said she liked it.  It gave both of us the creeps.  When she had them done, she gave us a big folio of shots of the two of them. It's in the box, not seeing the light of day in years.  I will give Glamour Shots one thing - when MIL passed away, they were awesome about a copyright release on the photos because people wanted copies (why, I have no clue).

20 hours ago, Jamoche said:

Meanwhile my upstairs neighbor's toilet overflowed, soaking my bathroom & closet (but at least I got my stuff out from under it), her insurance originally was going to handle everything, now they want my insurance to pay part - my insurance says things like "subrogation" and "court" and "they'll lose but they do it anyway". Grr. But at least they will do it all for me without any JJ-style fun, I have USAA.

They must feel the other company is dragging their feet.  This happened to me when I got hit in a snowstorm earlier this year (I was stopped at a stop sign).  My insurance paid me and fought the other insurance.

We got a repeat here that I remember vividly.  It was someone that I'm not 100% sure was not a Transexual, who borrowed money for breast implants.  The person was kind-of freaky looking, and spoke very oddly.  Something about the plaintiff forgave the debt because the defendant agreed to not call the cops about some illegal activity or something.  Very odd.  JJ kept saying she didn't care, and the defendant kept saying, in their odd voice "But I do!".  Weird.

Edited by funky-rat
  • Love 2