Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

Seriously, that twin-lesbians-and-the-bombshell-bodybuilder case was like a scene out of a David Lynch movie.

I was wondering where those twins from The Shining ended up. :D Oh and .est I forget to mention - the outrageously overly endowed Jessica Rabbitish defendant had GLASSES!!!! Cos you know if the hot girl wears GLASSES, it makes her smarter. Then she removes those glasses and voila, starts dancing on desks while Van Halen sings "Hot for Teacher" in the background. 

Regarding the Byrd-bouncing Trampy Wife - she had one of those peekaboo shoulder outfits. That's one of my old lady pet peeves. Covah ya dang shoulders, ya hussy!!!

Oh that nurse in the dead TV case kept so many secrets in her bizarrely bleached blond hair! (Mean Girls reference, anyone?) Why would a nurse be doing some kind of housekeeping/companion deal when she could be making BANK as a private duty home health nurse? Could it be. . .  opiates? (Church Lady voice, stay with me folks). She certainly had a Hatchet Face thing going on as well. 

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, ItsHelloPattiagain said:

Could it be. . .  opiates? (

At some point someone (the plaintiff?) said that the nurse had felony convictions, could have been related. If so, her having access to firearms is a federal felony with serious potential prison time. And just to nitpick, the negligent discharge by "the big guy" could not have happened the way Nursey described. She gave a detailed step by step that couldn't have happened that way. The only thing I fault the plaintiff for is not doing a background check on Nursey before hiring her to take care of his mother.

Edited by DoctorK
  • Love 5

Maybe he did do a background check, and figured that since she had so many convictions she would work for room-and-board, and do the minimal support his mother needed.    That still makes him a cheap idiot.     

Good point about the felon in possession, and I'm thinking that explains why no police were involved in the shooting.      I wonder if her parole officer knows about her jobs with helpless people, and her access to firearms.    My guess is her stoner friend was living there too, and who knows how many parties were held during the months that loon was in charge of a helpless woman.     I wonder if grandma is going to be OK, and I'm betting the major stroke was about the time gunshots were going off in the house?   

• Love 5

Oh man, I feel really bad for the mother of the pregnant phone-buying girl. All three of those girls were so trifling. Classic Judge Judy moment when she asked which of the girls had children and which would soon have children. Oy.

• Love 8

What did we do that we must be subjected to this? Three stupid, marginal, dumb twats with names like "Kylee" and "Desirae" - primo trailer trash spellings - who think buying expensive phones and getting knocked up are accomplishments? Who say things like, "gaven" and not just once, but at least three times? Who all go to the same place to get their long, fried ringlets done? OTOH, maybe if I were a blank-eyed idiot who doesn't know what "gross" and "net" mean and who never heard of birth control (or if I were an 18-year old who looks 30) and works for minimum wage (and who is going to be a stay-at-home mommy until she gets bored with the diapers and all that, like, boring baby crap and lets HER mom, who seems to be rewarding her for her idiocy, take over) I might also be able to afford an 800$ phone and an Apple watch. A bunch of worthless, dumb-as-bricks, wastes of oxygen. Blah. So when are we going to, like, basically, start feeding these brainless morons birth control in their Big Macs, the way we sneak it to feral cats in their food? Imagine the child who has  the "DUHHHHH" KYLEE for a mom? Spread for any guy you like, Kylee, but don't reproduce! You don't have the brain power to figure out how to raise an unfortunate child. Stick with your true priorities, like 800$ phones and all that vital millennial bullshit.

• Love 15

While the felon nurse was giving her account of how the gun got discharged, all I was thinking is "she stood there while a drunk is slinging lead from an automatic weapon (didn't she say it was an assault  rifle?) and not running for cover?"  Drunk + gun = feets don't fail me now!  Either she was impaired during the incident or she made that story up.  

• Love 11

Best line in today's episodes: "I do not get confused easily". Now no one will be able to say JJ is incapable of ironic humour about herself.

On 28/08/2018 at 9:54 PM, VartanFan said:

Oh, bail mommy - - there’s no fucking shame in taking a job in retail or restaurant, etc.  She absolutely should hightail it to any local establishment and work 20 hours a week to pay back what she promised.  And HER parents are pathetic for supporting her and her kid(s) for over a decade.  She seems to have learned her enabling from the best.  

I am convinced she did not do much "taking care" of their daughters when she decided to stop working and start freeloading off her parents; either they did most of it or they hired a nanny to compensate for her lazy ass. She probably has gotten so used to her dishonest excuses (like her shaky allegation of non-payment of child support) working with mommy and daddy that she think other people will readily accept them; I hope the husband has learned his lesson and won't be taken in further by her, their spawn or the grand-parents.

Edited by Florinaldo
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, patty1h said:

While the felon nurse was giving her account of how the gun got discharged, all I was thinking is "she stood there while a drunk is slinging lead from an automatic weapon (didn't she say it was an assault  rifle?) and not running for cover?" 

Whoa. What I don't understand is anyone leaving his elderly mother in the care of this seemingly-druggie slag who has 20 felonies in her record? He never thought of checking her out before? His poor mom. And now said pathologically lying slag, who appears to be mid-fifties at least, is sponging off HER mom and still working as a care giver?? I wouldn't hire her to walk my dog.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, patty1h said:

an automatic weapon (didn't she say it was an assault  rifle?)

Yep, that is what she said. And she is full of shit. If it is really an assault rifle (which is a clearly defined firearm in military nomenclature) there are clearly defined storage requirements (under the NFA) which the gun cabinet we saw was not compliant with. Odds are 1000 to 1 that it was not an assault rifle, but maybe an "assault weapon" which is a completely made up political term. Nursey was making up bull shit to cover her ass for her irresponsible and criminal bevavior.

• Love 6

My guess is the ex-nurse was free, would take the job for a place to live, and the son didn't care about her record until he wanted his stuff fixed.    I wonder if he ran a full inventory of his weapons when he got home too?     He might have had a few wander off, thanks to the druggie caretaker.    

And I bet she stays stoned 24/7, just like her 'witness' who only wanted a free trip to L.A.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, patty1h said:

Drunk + gun = feets don't fail me now!

OMG that's hilarious!!!  That case sounds all sorts of awesome, in a horrible, awful, sad kind of way.  Odd how those things go together on this show.  Stupid job this semester encroaches on my JJ time, so I'm missing a lot of these. May have to learn how to use the DVR.

Someone who loves me really should post a pic of Jessica Rabbitish.  She gets more colorful every day.  Glasses, you say?!?!

ETA: And how does someone have a string of felonies (really 20?  or just a bunch?) and walk the streets as a free person every day?

Edited by SandyToes
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, ButYourHonor said:

Was JUST coming here to,post about that.  I think the whole sentence was something like, “I was gonna git the money back in according with the situation that I had gaven her the money.”

lordy...

“Gaven” 

If I were JJ, at this point in her life..: after the third use of that word, I think I would have stood up, turned and left the set, taken my limo home, walked to my master bedroom, stripped naked, and got into my massive shower, turned on the hot water and curled up in the fetal position on the floor and wept. Actually, I might leave the robe on. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 10

Ok, just before I left for work tonight I was watching a Natgeo program about wildlife in mangrove forests. So, why bring that up here, you ask? Watching the parking lot case, I took one look at P and thought of the Proboscis_monkey https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/32/Proboscis_monkey_%28Nasalis_larvatus%29_male_head.jpg/220px-Proboscis_monkey_%28Nasalis_larvatus%29_male_head.jpg&imgrefurl=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proboscis_monkey&h=147&w=220&tbnid=OVWAzFGToxFKGM&tbnh=147&tbnw=220&vet=1&docid=U4oR8oMjKovq0M

• Love 1
On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 9:51 PM, zillabreeze said:

Sorry, youngsters-  "dime store" was the old school Dollar Store.  Only shit was better quality and your mom would turn you loose in the toy area.  But, could still whoop your behind if you acted up.  The manager in the elevated corner office would NOT call CPS during that whooping, that you probably richly deserved.

My mom's late mother called them "junk stores" and she loved them.  McCrory.  Woolworth.  JJ Newberry.  I miss them.  Dollar Tree just isn't the same - neither is Dollar General.

13 hours ago, ItsHelloPattiagain said:

I was wondering where those twins from The Shining ended up. :D Oh and .est I forget to mention - the outrageously overly endowed Jessica Rabbitish defendant had GLASSES!!!! Cos you know if the hot girl wears GLASSES, it makes her smarter. Then she removes those glasses and voila, starts dancing on desks while Van Halen sings "Hot for Teacher" in the background. 

You win the internet for the day.

12 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

What did we do that we must be subjected to this? Three stupid, marginal, dumb twats with names like "Kylee" and "Desirae" - primo trailer trash spellings - who think buying expensive phones and getting knocked up are accomplishments? 

We have so much of this around here.  Lots of "Neveah", "Heaven-Lee", and several "Shyann"/"Shyanne"/"Shy-Ann", etc (apparently no one can spell Cheyenne).

• Love 8
10 hours ago, iwasish said:

“Gaven” 

How is this even possible? NumbNuts must have at least gone to elementary school, where "gaven" would have been swiftly corrected. How is it possible for anyone to say "gaven"? HOW??

8 hours ago, SRTouch said:

Watching the parking lot case, I took one look at P and thought of the Proboscis_monkey 

I gave up last night (or should I say "had gaven up") during the Mental Midget Bimbo Brigade and now, because of this I'll have to watch the other episodes. I can't wait, in fact!

As for the felonious home aide: Am I the only one who finds it bizarre that a person would have a cabinet filled with weapons in the bedroom? Anyway, had plaintiff bothered to do any quick check on someone staying in his home and caring for his aged mother, he would have known better than to leave her with all those guns. He's lucky his mom wasn't blown away.

Thank you, Kylee, for entering the state of Sainted Single Motherhood and starting early to pass along those genes. I can only hope the sire of this Blessed Event is worthy of you! That you are willing to take a hiatus from your brilliant career in "Customer Service" to nurture this new little Miracle brings a fond tear to my eye.

The creator of, and shining example for, a new generation:

20180829_202608.jpg

• Love 9

Re: Home Aides.

When my husband was out of work, we looked at a few of those places.  They'll hire just about anyone - unskilled, certain misdemeanors on your record, etc.  Their pay levels are horrible (barely above minimum wage), and you can't make any type of living unless you're licensed in some capacity (but most nurses wouldn't want to work there).  People say it's also hard to get full-time hours.  They offer no benefits.  So of course many attract only "top quality" applicants.  Many of them work 2 hours in one location, then drive to work 2 hours at another location, etc.  If you want to do overnights, you can make a little more money, but still not enough to make any decent living.  It just makes me sad all the way around.  Yes, there are good agencies out there, but it's hard to know who is good and who isn't.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Brattinella said:

Okay, here is the real Amber from JJ, all pneumatic and stuff (sorry, none with horn-rims).

Oh, my. The famous words of Sylvester Stallone again enter my head: "Silicone Amazon."

Is there anyone today who can live without putting every detail of their lives out there for public consumption? Does it never occur to them that prospective employers might Google them? Of course, that isn't a concern for AmberJean, I'm sure.

• Love 3

I loved the jet ski plaintiffs!    They have been watching this show, and had photos of the jet skis when they were picked up.    Then the idiot defendants brought them back with major damages, and claim it all happened before except a rubber bumper, what a bunch of loons.    I love how the defendants claimed that the one husband bought parts to repair the damage, and would get professionals to put them together, and I'm sure he would have gorilla glued them back together.      I bet everyone except the babies were riding them, and I bet the defendants had numerous accidents, and were loaded at the time.    Glad the defendants lost.

Landlord, and the three tenants from hell-What a bunch of loons!    They lived there for two months free, security deposit covered one month, so the former property manager got the one month plus utilities he was ripped off for by the squatters.   I felt so sorry for the new owner of the house, who was blackmailed into letting the three hags stay until the end of November.      I really hoped Judge Judy was going to let Byrd go after them with the fly swatter.  

Ursula Pettyjohn (of Lead Me on Ursula kennel, of Olympia Washington).   I'm surprised there are no online reviews since she's been in business for years.    She does therapy dog evaluation, and training at another business, and I hate to think how many other dogs have had 'accidents' at her kennel.     Remember that name if you need boarding and you're near there, because I wouldn't let her watch a stuffed Chihuahua.       The details are too horrible to recount, but he left two dogs with her, they had four eyes, and he got two dogs back with a total of three eyes.      Ursula found an assistant just as stupid as she is, and she's incompetent too.    Apparently they fed the dogs out of the same bowl, one after another, and they fought.    I'm glad the owner had proof that he has told previous kennels not to feed the dogs together, ever.        I  never fed my tiny dogs together, unless I was standing there, and supervising, and they weren't food aggressive.     

Halterview-Ursula says it's the same risk you take when you send your kid to soccer camp, and they can expect to get injured too.  

I needed the golf club whacking on the car case after that one.    So plaintiff went out with a man that defendant didn't like (guess he dumped her), I'm guessing that she went out as friends, and the only surprise is the man isn't the plaintiff's live in boyfriend.     Love how the two women look pretty much alike, so I guess boyfriend has a type, brown hair and stupid.       

So defendant drops by after midnight, whacks on back door, then front door, and her live in boyfriend tells defendant to take a hike.     (defendant Suellen Pittman of NC, has a mug shot, and looks a bit different in that https://bustednewspaper.com/nc-johnston-suellen-pittman-2018-04-14/ , enjoy!)       Suellen should see a makeup artist before her next mug shot.  

So Suellen proceeds to bash the snot out of the defendants car with a golf club, including the windshield, and driver's window, some dents on the car door.      Bet the neighbors loved that wake up in the middle of the night.     Her defense in the halterview is she doesn't play golf, and she looks like a woman who would cut you (like Judge Mathis says about women from Detroit ).    Apparently in Johnson County NC, some women will bash you car for talking to their ex, personally, I expect better behavior out of someone who's 60, and should have grown up by now.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7

Haven't watched Ursula yet, but see she sets herself up as quite the dog expert. Maybe she is, but maybe she hires minimum-wage helpers who think dogs are like Care Bears and should play nicely together?

http://www.leadmeontraining.com/ and she's hiring now!

I spent years feeding my dogs ( who were very sweet and had no food aggression towards people) and cats in different rooms. Cats don't understand hierarchy or the natural instinct and doggy concept of "This is MY FOOD and I will defend it!"  and will try and stick their faces in a dog's food bowl, but you would think kennel owners and self-proclaimed experts would know more than cats do and if not, would be able to follow simple instructions from owners.

Other than that, I do not understand business owners or lawyers, etc,  willing to come on this show and reveal their incompetence and/or crookedness in order to save some money. This kind of bad publicity is not worth it. Maybe they are convinced they're right, which is even more a sign that people should take their business elsewhere.

• Love 4
On 8/29/2018 at 10:51 AM, SRTouch said:

Not to forget HER enabling daddy - geez, she has two adult daughter's but here gramps is popping up with "excuse me, your honor, just read these emails." I don't think too highly of the D, but I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn gramps is at the root of this mess - including putting up the bail against one lawyer's advice and P's knowledge/consent.

I googled Ms. Kathryn Priest of Meridian, ID.  Enjoy, kiddos.

https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/crime/article167782602.html

• Love 10

Great find Stephinmn, so Miss Kitty had the pound of heroin in her safe in the car!    Wow, I can't believe that she only got six month diversion.    She should have been up on federal charges, and I'm guessing grandpa has a lot of money, and used it.    Anyone else that got caught with that much would get a lot of years, typically 15 years,(I looked online at a criminal lawyer's website about defense for drug offenses) and I hope this time she gets it, but if not I'm sure she'll work up to that next time, and you know there will be a next time.     

I wonder if the sister is any different.    I certainly hope so. 

Ursula's halterview remark about dog kennels are like send a kid to soccer camp was bizarre.     I wanted to punch her in the face so badly, and her idiot assistant too.      I think I'm developing an anger management problem, but I think it's appropriate for this case.   I felt so sorry for the dog owner.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6

Appearances can certainly be deceiving. Suelllen Pittman? Gee, she looked like a soft-spoken suburban soccer mom, well past middle age, but she's a freakin' savage who gets piss drunk and goes rampaging to her ex-friend's house, storming the doors - front and back -  at midnight and smashing up a car with golf clubs, all over some guy! At her age! Imagine. Her defense in the hall, "I don't play golf. I don't have golf clubs."

I need to save Miss Kitty and her Pound of Horse for another night. But look at her boyfriend! Someone took the plugs out of his ears and now his lobes are all saggy and droopy.

1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I love how the defendants claimed that the one husband bought parts to repair the damage, and would get professionals to put them together, and I'm sure he would have gorilla glued them back together. 

Hated the loud-mouthed, lying goon in the wheelchair, even more than did I the loud-mouthed, lying female defendant. "Oh the jet skis were in terrible condition! Unsafe! So we only drove them for two weeks." I'm sure all of them are teaching their kids to be moral, upstanding, responsible and honest people. It is what it is! No good deed goes unpunished! Don't trust anyone!

Seriously, trusting strangers to handle your property with any kind of care is a big mistake.

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • Love 5
Just now, stephinmn said:

Excellent find, stephinmn.  I Googled the mom, who claims to be a self-employed Realtor for ReMax.  (I'm not on Facebook, so I can't look at anything other than the cover page, or whatever it's called.)  So either she has a job or she doesn't.  But I also found her address and a photo of her house (too stalkery to post here, but it's easy to find).  If my dad had put me up in a place that nice, I'd be tempted to slack my life away, too.  Life is good when you win the birth lottery.  Apparently even if you have a kid with meth face, you sleep the untroubled sleep of the virtuous princess.  Ugh.

Did anyone else think the father in that case looked like Henry Fonda in the On Golden Pond years?  Whose kids had jobs, incidentally.

I am so distracted by the heartbreak of lip fillers in the gallery that I hardly know what the latest cases are about.

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, Brattinella said:

And a lovely lady she is, with her meth bugs.

This is one of those cases in which I really wondered WHY they chose to go on Judge Judy? I realize the show pays the plaintiff, but $5K is not enough to air out dirty laundry like that. Plus, it isn't going to help Kathryn to let a bazillion people know she is currently incarcerated.

Edited by stephinmn
  • Love 6

My guess the reason we saw the heroin daughter case is that if grandpa is a big wheel locally, then dad wouldn't have a chance of getting any small claims money.     And maybe he wanted people locally to know what happened with grandpa, mommy, and the lawyer on the drug case.   

I bet the local newspaper didn't cover heroin kid's final sentence or anything else either, so I'm sure daddy gets an earful from people mom has told about how blameless the daughter is, and how he abandoned all of them, but they certainly know now.     If the father spends a single penny on his ex, or the druggie daughter ever again he's nuts, and I hope the other sister is doing better, but I have very little hope of that any more.   That is one beautiful house, and with the prices in Boise, I bet it goes for a pretty penny.  

However, I bet even though she claimed to be a real estate agent,  and now she's self-employed she's taking everything from her parents.    It says further down her page that she left real estate in 2016, and I bet was rather useless before that.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4

I spent years feeding my dogs ( who were very sweet and had no food aggression towards people) and cats in different rooms. 

Here's my giant DUH to the plaintiff on this one. I cannot believe a dog trainer would feed two dogs together (out of one bowl much less). I used to separate my pugs when I had two of them - the second was a rescue who came from a house where they were all fed out of one big bowl (pug, chihuahua and weimeraner all together) and she was super food aggressive. First Dog would wait until Rescue Dog would come over and they would get into it over the food. Oh and dogs like Boston Terriers, Pugs and Shiz Tzus have those googly eyes that can pop out very easily so it would behoove the idiot trainer to protect herself by separating a Mastiff from a Boston Mix just in case. 

Oh poor little Miss Priest had some serious picky meth face going on there. I guess a pound of heroin might getcha some major time in the pokey. The dad wisely need not spend any more time bailing out the most likely entitled (and Most Likely To Be Reincarcerated) daughter.

• Love 6
On 8/27/2018 at 3:35 PM, ItsHelloPattiagain said:

Was anybody watching and was as creeped out as I was by the humanoid looking plaintiff with the identical twin-looking (except for hair color) sister 

I was looking for a USB port. 

• Love 8
8 hours ago, Brattinella said:

Okay, here is the real Amber from JJ, all pneumatic and stuff (sorry, none with horn-rims). 

Some... interesting pictures there. Especially the one of her standing between the white-garbed "my twins" on their birthday.  I'm betting that's not the only time.....

Edited by tvcourtfan
remove IG link
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, tvcourtfan said:

Especially the one of her standing between the white-garbed "my twins" on their birthday. 

Do you mean the ones on her chest? Those twins? I scrolled down as far as I could stand it, but saw no other twins.

But, hey - some respeck here please. Amber is a movee star, playing "Barbie" in that timeless classic, "Massacre on Aisle 12". Between appearances on the big screen, you may see her on "Strip Sundays" at some sleazy dive.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm5284191/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm

3 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So defendant drops by after midnight, whacks on back door, then front door, and her live in boyfriend tells defendant to take a hike.     (defendant Suellen Pittman of NC, has a mug shot, and looks a bit different in that

I missed your post. Wow, ol' Suellen's even more of a beast than I thought.

• Love 2

Amber is the pneumatic chest, and was the defendant.   The twins were the plaintiffs with matching hair, attire, and looked like robots.    Though Amber's "twins" were spectacularly huge.  Apparently, she's a body builder, and they diet away their body fat, so many have the big implants like hers.  I had to laugh when Amber wanted $1,400 for a dog that she never paid for, and she called a therapy dog, and then a service dog-since when is a french bull dog a service dog?    

I was shocked the heroin/meth face daughter only got a six month diversion in jail program after pissing dirty, I'm guessing for meth.     Grandpa certainly must be connected.     She gets out in September, and my guess is she's back in jail by Thanksgiving, and gets to do the 15 years this time.   The 15 years is the usual sentence for dealer weight heroin (1 lb. in her car) from what I read online.    If she keeps going the way she is, she'll eventually get fentanyl instead of meth, and that will be i, or she'll cross the wrong dealer and get blown away.  When that happens, I'm sure her mother will still be making excuses, and blaming everyone else but her daughter. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
38 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:
39 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Amber is the pneumatic chest, and was the defendant.   The twins were the plaintiffs with matching hair, attire, and looked like robots.    Though Amber's "twins" were spectacularly huge.  Apparently, she's a body builder, and they diet away their body fat, so many have the big implants like hers.  I had to laugh when Amber wanted $1,400 for a dog that she never paid for, and she called a therapy dog, and then a service dog-since when is a french bull dog a service dog?    

I was shocked the heroin/meth face daughter only got a six month diversion in jail program after pissing dirty, I'm guessing for meth.     Grandpa certainly must be connected.     She gets out in September, and my guess is she's back in jail by Thanksgiving, and gets to do the 15 years this time.   The 15 years is the usual sentence for dealer weight heroin (1 lb. in her car) from what I read online.    If she keeps going the way she is, she'll eventually get fentanyl instead of meth, and that will be it.

Her sentence wasn't necessarily surprising.  It is one of the problems with the justice system.  Race, economic status, and/or connections often play a part in sentencing.  Sometime it's not a level playing field.

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Do you mean the ones on her chest? Those twins? I scrolled down as far as I could stand it, but saw no other twins.

But, hey - some respeck here please. Amber is a movee star, playing "Barbie" in that timeless classic, "Massacre on Aisle 12". Between appearances on the big screen, you may see her on "Strip Sundays" at some sleazy dive.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm5284191/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm

LOL... well, in the pic I mentioned, she was holding her "twins" (like they need any help standing at attention) while posing with the robot sisters. It was towards the bottom of the page, I didn't want to keep looking, but as with any other train wreck, I couldn't look away.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, tvcourtfan said:

posing with the robot sisters. It was towards the bottom of the page,

That's why  I missed it. I  was getting a little queasy scrolling down and had to stop. I think the memes she chose were even more deadly than her stupid pics.

21 minutes ago, momtoall said:

The 15 years is the usual sentence for dealer weight heroin (1 lb. in her car) from what I read online. 

I still haven't seen this, but where did she get the money for a pound of heroin? I had to look it up and it seems the average cost for heroin on the street is 15 - 20$ per gram.

• Love 2

Jurists,

PTV policy:

This isn't really a big trend here BUT since it has come up recently in one thread, I would like to be clear that we don't want posts spilling home addresses, maps and truly personal details on that level of anyone (either on TV or not).

It's kinda creepy.

We think people on TV are "fair game" for comments but let's respect everyone's personal privacy. Please and thank you.

A few posts were hidden for stepping over the line.  Yes, these clowns put themselves, their addictions, their massive frontal assets, their dysfunction and their poor decision-making skills on display.  And it can be easy to find out more info about them than what they have already laid bare, including them laid bare. We still need to be careful in what we post.  If it feels stalkery, it's gone.  If it's a picture of someone's house or their address, it is absolutely not allowed.

• Love 1

Oh man, I feel really bad for the mother of the pregnant phone-buying girl.

I do, too. But only a little it - she’s obviously created and enables her behavior. 

Also, mommy was 43!  43!   Either I make 42 look gooooood or her vacant-stared daughter is seriously aging mommy. 

Edited by VartanFan
  • Love 5

I'm behind, but what the heck with the grown ass woman trashing the car of a woman with a golf club? I mean...she wasn't currently dating the guy anyway, so I don't get the rage at all. But even if he had been her current beau or even husband...she was well into her 30s, if not 40s.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

I still haven't seen this, but where did she get the money for a pound of heroin? I had to look it up and it seems the average cost for heroin on the street is 15 - 20$ per gram.

She bought in volume and saved?  The Costco philosophy in action! 

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, stephinmn said:

But even if he had been her current beau or even husband...she was well into her 30s, if not 40s.

Try 60 and behaving this way. The worst part is we have no video of her, drunk, raging and pounding on the doors before her loony assault on the car. Now that would have been truly entertaining.

3 hours ago, VartanFan said:

I do, too. But only a little it - she’s obviously created and enables her behavior. 

I didn't feel sorry at all for Kylee's mom. Sitting there backing her up over a stupid phone, instead of saying, "You chose to have unprotected sex with some guy, and now you want to be a Mommy? Sell the damned phone and Apple watch, get your ass out and get a full-time job or two jobs, start using your credit card to pay for the crib and formula and diapers and stroller and baby clothes and pediatrician's visits and also save enough for a babysitter." Little dingbat probably thinks a baby is like one of those creepy baby dolls and you can just put it down somewhere and leave it when you're bored with it and want to hang out with the other dingbats at the mall and look for boys.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, stephinmn said:

I'm behind, but what the heck with the grown ass woman trashing the car of a woman with a golf club? I mean...she wasn't currently dating the guy anyway, so I don't get the rage at all. But even if he had been her current beau or even husband...she was well into her 30s, if not 40s.

Meanwhile the guy's car is left un-golf-clubbed.

Why do women punish each other instead of punishing the cheating cad?

• Love 9
1 hour ago, stephinmn said:

And, oh my wasn't she a little vague about the nature of this supposed encounter between her ex bf and the P. I imagine that, had this been on TPC, MM would have dug into it a bit more. Did they hook up and conversate, have a romantic/intimate date, or just run into each other at a busy cafe and share a table? And why would any of those bring out the golf clubs? If something was going on between ex bf and ex bestie, why wasn't bestie's live-in bf upset? Hmmm, maybe they're into swapping and/or threesomes. I thought it funny that, during hallterview, D didn't deny bashing the veeehickle, but focused on saying she didn't use golf clubs.... I sort of wished JJ had a Doug there to ask if she used her cue stick instead.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, stephinmn said:

Sometimes, I guess, cops just have the case jump up in their laps. Reading this article, impression I get was these two were not just casual users/dealers, but dealt in enough weight to drive around with safes in their cars filled with heroine and meth. We don't know if these two were on the police radar before, but what got them caught was a stupid accident when stoned gf rams into back of bf's BMW. Like everyone else, I wonder at the light sentence.... I hope cops at least managed to get some info on their operation in exchange for the light sentence... rather than it being a case where gramps used his influence to bury the case.

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Why do women punish each other instead of punishing the cheating cad?

He wasn't even cheating on her. He'd dumped her sorry old janky ass before this event. But yeah- so many women attack the "other woman" and she's not the one who made promises to her, married her or lied to her.  I also never a understand a woman trying to keep a man who doesn't want her. Do they think vandalism and duking it out with the new squeeze will make the man (Usually worthless and/or incarcerated/a drunk), fall in love with her again? I've always told my hubby, "If you see something you like better, go for it. I won't stand in your way and say I'm pregnant, threaten suicide or announce I'll take you to the cleaners". He's a grown-ass man and must know what he wants, and Suellen? That ain't you.

• Love 8

I love that Suellen got mad at the other woman for being out with the ex, and it sounds like the live-in boyfriend had no issues with it, since they're still living together.     So I guess in Suellen's world being in a group, or in the vicinity of her ex is a golf club whacking offense.  I'm just sorry we never got a gander at the ex, because he must have been some world class chick magnet.  I wonder if the ex played golf, and is missing a club?      

When I lived in a suburb out in the country, a lot of people who walked for exercise, or walked dogs bought cheap Walmart golf clubs in case a snake was in their path, or someone's dog went after them.  So golfers aren't the only people with golf clubs around, and certainly don't take a club in the car in case they run across some person who cast goo-goo eyes on their ex. 

There is zero chance that Suellen the budding golf star hasn't  been arrested before.   I doubt anyone hits 60 and then goes full nutso on someone's car without doing similar things before.     I wonder if she changed names or something.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3

So brother or probably sister crash her car, and the brother doesn't bondo it, he spray paints it, and the colors don't even match.     Another case of two idiots who happen to be related, and are both too dumb to live.    Judge Judy asks the man if he's on something, and of course he denies it, and he barely manages to stay awake through the entire nothing burger of a case.     I doubt anyone got any money, because no one had a decent case, but I was so intent on watching the defendant nodding off while standing up, I didn't really listen.  Adding, plaintiff was a Sainted Single Mother, without insurance, as usual.   

Woman on first date, has man bun fool she matched online, at losers are Us dating service, drive her car, and he wrecks it.   However, her insurance company (Geico) doesn't pay gap insurance if it's the driver's fault.    The ticket started as reckless, bargained down to inattentive driving, and Geico still won't pay, because that's still the driver's fault.  Judge Judy does the right thing, and tells them to go away and stop bothering her, and I really wished she told Byrd to take the sacred scissors (you know she has some) and chop off the man bun, but she didn't.   

Best case today is fool who apparently dumps her American Eskimo/ Australian Shepherd mix in the back yard for endless hours, and the dog is destructive, probably since it's only one or so, and it's also bored and lonely, and I guess barks.     Idiot defendant took her dog to a six session group dog training course with defendant.     Dog still wasn't perfect, and I'm guessing she takes the dog to the training sessions, and then dumps it right in the back yard to die of boredom and loneliness.   So defendant hires trainer for a 90-minute home session with the dog, for about $180.    This is on the weekend, and he's going to send her a detailed report on how to help her dog, on Monday night.    On Sunday, she stops payment, and the dog trainer wants his money, and didn't send report because she screwed him out of his money.      Judge J. tells pays the dog trainer, and asked if she wanted the training tips, and idiot defendant says no.   

Judge J. told the woman that no one can train a dog in 90 minutes, and no one can guarantee to train a dog perfectly without a lot of work, and my guess is she never even sees the dog.     The defendant never understands that you can't train a dog in one session, especially since the poor dog is dumped in a back yard, probably all of the time, and is a high energy animal, and barely out of puppyhood, and has no socialization, no contact, and is totally abandoned.    I'm hoping that there were enough complaints about the barking (apparently the dog did that too), and the dog found a better home.    Defendant had to pay plaintiff for his training, and declines the tips to help dog, and I'm hoping that means she no longer has the dog. 

If she still has that poor animal dumped in her back yard, someone please drop by when it coincidentally escapes, and be a nice person and find the poor wandering dog a home with decent owners.  

Last case was a total yawn.   Woman buys custom rings for her, and boyfriend and wants to be paid for them.   She considered them engagement rings.   She even lost her ring since, and I'm guessing it's at the local branch of "Pawn Ugly Jewelry Here" for what she could get out of it.   Judge Judy told her to forget it.       Mr. Adorable (not really in my view) got her to pay for his tow truck repairs, to the tune of over $3,000, and the plaintiff gets that money, and defendant never even got the tow truck running after all of that anyway.   He has a nothing counterclaim that she vandalized his house, but never made a police report, so the judge tosses that too.     The really fun part was the plaintiff kept talking out of turn, like she was on Judge Mathis instead, and almost got tossed out ( was hoping Byrd would be kicking her whiny rear end out, but no such luck).    Another case where plaintiff brought a witness to nothing, and who never talked, and was obviously only along for the free trip to L.A.  The witness seemed to be nodding off the same way the spray painting brother was, so maybe a new friendship was formed at the show, and sharing happened.       

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
56 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Judge Judy asks the man if he's on something, and of course he denies it, and he barely manages to stay awake through the entire nothing burger of a case.     I doubt anyone got any money, because no one had a decent case, but I was so intent on watching the defendant nodding off while standing up, I didn't really listen.

So, there's my weekend filled.

7 hours ago, SRTouch said:

Did they hook up and conversate, have a romantic/intimate date, or just run into each other at a busy cafe and share a table?

Maybe they were just "talking." In the shower. Together.

• Love 7

I knew I shouldn't have started watching these tonight when I'm exhausted and irritable.

Carey? Do you work really hard at being utterly repugnant in every way possible? What a rough, low-down, no-class broad she is. The hairdo! The infuriating stupid smile, the lying and the attitude. omg. Her former paramour, Marcus? I don't know what happened since I lost him after, "Me and her was talkin'" and I couldn't understand or make sense of anything he said. The masses of jewelry that's real and he drives a tow trucks or cuts grass and she trashed his house with eggs and whatever.

LeRoy, the sleepy/drugged out def? He's 22 years old, but hasn't worked in a year. I guess he can't find a position commensurate with his qualifications. Yeah, that's probably it. He lets his schmoopy, sad, obese little girlfriend who looks about 15, support him with her magnificent income from working as a cashier at Walmart. Plaintiff seemed so right until we got, "No, I didn't have insurance! Why not? I'm a... SINGLE MOTHER (a heavenly choir swells in the background) and I had to buy expensive sneakers and stuff! You don't really expect me to insure my 13-year old piece of shit Chrysler! Single mother! Sneakers (and phones and XBoxes no doubt) take precedence!"

Edited by AngelaHunter
I can no longer spell or read or write. I'm a JJ litigant!
  • Love 13