Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, ItsHelloPattiagain said:

I couldn't figure out if it was a vest or some kind of furry scarf made of the tail of some kind of coyote-like creature. 

Yes, it comes from the elusive, wild cellulose.

On 6/8/2018 at 2:19 PM, PsychoKlown said:

My delightful co-worker without skipping a beat says "No you're not.  And I never met the woman".

You should sue her for emotional distress, slander, damaging your psyche and making you 'uncomfortable'.

All you peeps jumping on the room/cot/lazyboy/porch get-rich-quick rentals, be sure there any missiles being fired into your home as well, or the tenants might not pay their rent.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

You should sue her for emotional distress, slander, damaging your psyche and making you 'uncomfortable'.

I might also throw in a charge of harassment. 

She called me once when I was home to conversate about a file. 

I think that qualifies.

Am I living in the past? I never saw the case of Foxy Brown vs. her long-time live-in boyfriend, "Rockey" Seales. I admit I don't know what she's suing him for. Foxy hasn't worked for 10 years because she's too disabled,(she squints) but happily she managed to save enough from her SSI and money her daughter "had gaven her" to take a cruise, for which she is not too disabled. She cared for her daughter's three or four kids. Thank goodness her total disability doesn't preclude her from doing that, and that her daughter has so much disposable income she can chip in for mom's cruise. Grandma never got a government cent for the babysitting of her grandchildren. Okay, sure. Work that system! Rockey is in a wheelchair because - I don't know. Some long explanation about a birth defect or whatever. Foxy, GTFO! Rockey gets back his curio cabinet. Case over. 

Ugh, those three dopey, immature silly boys (actually grown men chronologically but mentally babies) suing for rent? They're going places. None of them has an  education, they work sometimes at menial jobs which they regularly lose, thus the eviction,  and they can't speak proper English. The future is theirs! Plaintiff is suing def for a judgement against him(plaintiff) for the rent none of them paid. Well, he doesn't have that judgement with him! Duh! It's at home in Sacramento. Why would he need that? Again I say: You women who choose to be cougars? Are you kidding us? Go away, children, and stop bothering the adults.

• Love 4

I'm apparently watching a rerun I have never seen before (blasphemy!!) with the baby faced plaintiff who looks about four years old (except for the nose ring, is that a thing these days? ) and the man-bun-wearing defendant nitpicking over some kind of file cabinet. Lawd, it's a good thing I'm not in the courtroom because I would have tackled that defendant and snipped that man bun off with my nail scissors. 

• Love 5
(edited)

They're dying out in the NYC area. This has been your daily fashion update. And speaking of fashion, I really dug the plaintiff's 3-button suit in the loan vs. gift case last night.  Sharp.

Edited by Sarcastico
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Man buns are rampant in Southern California. I'm not a fan of the bun.

Man buns are bad and should be outlawed, and not all women look good with a bun either. I know sometimes they are necessary.....

I recall an episode of King of Queens, where Carrie began wearing the bun all the time and Doug was not a fan. Very funny!!

• Love 4
54 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Do you want to look all hipster and cool, but have no man bun and can't wait to grow your own? You're in luck. You too can look like a douchebag instantly!

Presenting the clip-on man bun.

man-bun-hair-trend-fake-clip-on-4.jpg

HaHa!!! That's some awesome $hit AngelaHunter!! You never fail to deliver the best of everything..from snark to the latest trends! I wonder how mich that pile of synthetic hair costs? Could men become any more douchier? Yes, I made up that word. Or quite possibly it's already in the Urban Dictionary!

• Love 7
42 minutes ago, augmentedfourth said:

nirvana-no.gif

I wish that were true. Alas, it is not. Basically, like, WAY not. 

1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

You never fail to deliver the best of everything..from snark to the latest trends!

Aw, thanks! Got home too late to watch today's eps and now am too tired, so silliness is all I have to offer.

• Love 4
On 6/10/2018 at 5:14 PM, AngelaHunter said:

Am I living in the past? I never saw the case of Foxy Brown vs. her long-time live-in boyfriend, "Rockey" Seales. I admit I don't know what she's suing him for. Foxy hasn't worked for 10 years because she's too disabled,(she squints) but happily she managed to save enough from her SSI and money her daughter "had gaven her" to take a cruise, for which she is not too disabled. She cared for her daughter's three or four kids. Thank goodness her total disability doesn't preclude her from doing that, and that her daughter has so much disposable income she can chip in for mom's cruise. Grandma never got a government cent for the babysitting of her grandchildren. Okay, sure. Work that system! Rockey is in a wheelchair because - I don't know. Some long explanation about a birth defect or whatever. Foxy, GTFO! Rockey gets back his curio cabinet. Case over. 

Ugh, those three dopey, immature silly boys (actually grown men chronologically but mentally babies) suing for rent? They're going places. None of them has an  education, they work sometimes at menial jobs which they regularly lose, thus the eviction,  and they can't speak proper English. The future is theirs! Plaintiff is suing def for a judgement against him(plaintiff) for the rent none of them paid. Well, he doesn't have that judgement with him! Duh! It's at home in Sacramento. Why would he need that? Again I say: You women who choose to be cougars? Are you kidding us? Go away, children, and stop bothering the adults.

She watched 3 grandkids. 2 of them 1 year old twins. She is not that disabled. And going on a cruise. Milk the taxpayers girl.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Sarcastico said:

"Drunkenness" is the word you're looking for Angie.

Maybe, but at least I didn't:

1 - Torch anyone's trailer

2 - Smash a bottle over anyone's head

3 - Spit in my brother's face

4 - Drive my car into someone's bedroom

5 - Challenge anyone to come out and fight me because I felt disrespected

6 - Take my sister-in-law to the floor or smash her phone

7 - Moon anyone

8 - Get arrested

It was a good evening!

• Love 2
20 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Do you want to look all hipster and cool, but have no man bun and can't wait to grow your own? You're in luck. You too can look like a douchebag instantly!

Or do you think you're going to look all hipster with your tight pants and your man bag so you clip on your Douchebagbun! Voila! You're a TOOL.  And I am familiar with Jeremy Roloff (the tall one) who has the most insufferable man-bun evah. It just screams "I smell like Patchouli and desperation in my attempt to be relevant and European". 

• Love 3

New cases, not much interested in either one. However, second case (aroma therapy diffuser battle), I can't believe that anyone would voluntarily make their hair look like the plaintiff's did. Unless you are auditioning for a remake of Bride of Frankenstein.

• Love 12

Did anyone see the dog case yesterday? The owners of the dog that bit were claiming as best as I could tell that the plaintiff's dog had a a "bad reputation" in the building because it stands on its hind legs. As well as it was the plaintiff's fault he did not get his dog off the street when he saw their dog coming out of the building. Add to that the girl hissing answering instructions to her cousin it was one case where the defendant should have received the judges's nastiest demeanor however they did not. 

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, badhaggis said:

Add to that the girl hissing answering instructions to her cousin it was one case where the defendant should have received the judges's nastiest demeanor however they did not. 

I do not understand why JJ didn't land all over that girl's bad behavior.

• Love 5
Just now, Brattinella said:

I don't think she heard her. I was wishing Byrd would have said something! So infuriating!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, DoctorK said:

New cases, not much interested in either one. However, second case (aroma therapy diffuser battle), I can't believe that anyone would voluntarily make their hair look like the plaintiff's did. Unless you are auditioning for a remake of Bride of Frankenstein.

I thought it was horrifying, too. She probably paid someone to make her hair look like that. When I was a little  kid and had no use for silly things  like combing my hair, I'd run down the block to my best friend's house every morning. Her dad would look at me and say "I see you combed your hair with the egg beater again this morning!" This woman's hair made me think of that. But, she's not 5 years old.

• Love 7
(edited)
6 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Maybe, but at least I didn't:

1 - Torch anyone's trailer

2 - Smash a bottle over anyone's head

3 - Spit in my brother's face

4 - Drive my car into someone's bedroom

5 - Challenge anyone to come out and fight me because I felt disrespected

6 - Take my sister-in-law to the floor or smash her phone

7 - Moon anyone

8 - Get arrested

...yet....

4 hours ago, badhaggis said:

Did anyone see the dog case yesterday? The owners of the dog that bit were claiming as best as I could tell that the plaintiff's dog had a a "bad reputation" in the building because it stands on its hind legs. As well as it was the plaintiff's fault he did not get his dog off the street when he saw their dog coming out of the building. Add to that the girl hissing answering instructions to her cousin it was one case where the defendant should have received the judges's nastiest demeanor however they did not. 

Can I "like" this one thousand times? I thought that case was horrible.  Yes, a Malinois is a big dog. But it was a service animal (hopefully a REAL one), and the two nitwit girls and their infuriating snowflake parents - just awful. Wish JJ had awarded him more than $400!!!!

Saw a case today (rerun? new?) about baby mommas and baby daddys and going to the Food Lion and "disrespecting" someone and calling the police and restraining orders  and it's the ONLY f'ing grocery store in the whole entire city and blah blah blah. Talk about wanting to throw shoes at the TV.  (and this right after I read the news article about Target getting slammed for offering "Baby Daddy" cards for Fathers' Day.  Seemed people were offended - and I was too - for completely different reasons. Sigh.)

Edited by SandyToes
  • Love 7
31 minutes ago, SandyToes said:

...yet...

Well, if I continue watching this show - stuff happens. "It is what it is!" I will announce philosophically in the hall.

32 minutes ago, SandyToes said:

Target getting slammed for offering "Baby Daddy" cards for Fathers' Day

So now men who irresponsibly make kids with women they don't want to marry (or with virtual strangers as we often see here) deserve fond recognition? Celebration? Why don't they just go all the way and make cards for Incarcerated or Absent Baby Daddies?  I despise the terms baby daddy/mommas, just as much as I hate "baby bump." Ugh, blech, eww.

• Love 14
15 hours ago, Brattinella said:

While I didn’t feel remotely bad for the 17 year old, I  did have a smidge of sympathy for the cousin.  Her deer-in-the-headlights look sort of told me that this was not what she signed up for.

I also agree with you that the diffuser lady...she seemed unwell.  As soon as she walked in (and beyond the hair) I thought she just really needed to be carted off to an inpatient program.  

• Love 10
11 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Well, if I continue watching this show - stuff happens. "It is what it is!" I will announce philosophically in the hall.

So now men who irresponsibly make kids with women they don't want to marry (or with virtual strangers as we often see here) deserve fond recognition? Celebration? Why don't they just go all the way and make cards for Incarcerated or Absent Baby Daddies?  I despise the terms baby daddy/mommas, just as much as I hate "baby bump." Ugh, blech, eww.

Hard to beliEve Kris Kardashian hasn’t marketed a line of Baby Daddy/Baby Mama cards what with all the unmarried parents among her kids. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, VartanFan said:

While I didn’t feel remotely bad for the 17 year old, I  did have a smidge of sympathy for the cousin.  Her deer-in-the-headlights look sort of told me that this was not what she signed up for.

I also agree with you that the diffuser lady...she seemed unwell.  As soon as she walked in (and beyond the hair) I thought she just really needed to be carted off to an inpatient program.  

Diffuser lady was definitely unwell, she called the police about a missing diffuser! I felt so bad for that landlord, lord knows she probably did not need this stress at this time!  Now if diffuser lady had accused someone of stealing her conditioner/straightening iron/hair brush I would have understood.....

• Love 9

Yikes! Baby Daddy cards!!! I swear the card companies will design any type of card they can think of to make more profits. So, what kind of greetings and sentiments do these cards contain? I suppose next is Baby Mama cards......or did I miss them?? 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, iwasish said:

How stooopid to say "It is what it is". Of course it is what it is. Hey, we need to start a new saying  - "It isn't what it isn't!!"

Missing Diffuser Hair Don't Madame looked like she was diffusing something pharmaceutical in her missing diffuser on a regular basis. Perhaps she was diffusing something to calm her tormented tresses on a fairly regular basis and when the diffuser went missing, her hair blew up like she stuck her finger in a 220 volt socket. Or else she was so high she couldn't remember that she brushed her hair so she brushed it again and again until the static electricity caused her to short out her circuits. 

• Love 9

Oh boy, JJ sure zipped through today's new cases. I am beginning to suspect that they are just throwing together short cases that didn't make the first cut during earlier parts of the season. I mean the stuff swept up from the cutting room floor and pasted together to fill an episode. (Yes, I know, a horrible anachronism, but maybe some of us remember editing by cutting and splicing.)

• Love 9

http://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/2018/06/13/target-removing-baby-daddy-fathers-day-cards-after-shoppers-call-them-insult.html

Apparently people are insulted that such cards exist.  Apparently Baby Daddy/Baby Mama aren’t “terms of endearment”.  Wouldn’t have guessed that after hearing the term bandied about on social media and places like JJ FREQUENTLY and with what appears to be affection...

I’m thinking it’s a certain segment of the Black population that has a problem with them - the segment that DOESN’T have “Baby Daddies” and “Baby Mamas” because they are in fact gainfully employed/married/educated, etc..  Sadly they are directing their ire at the wrong people - they should be focusing their anger on those who think popping out five kids by five different men is par for the course, and giving a bad impression of an entire segment of the population.  I would add that Hispanic/Latinx people seem to bandy about the terms pretty loosely too, but they weren’t the ones featured on the card at Target or up in arms about it.

• Love 7
(edited)

I'm obviously not getting the same episodes of JJ as most of the posters on this thread.  No longer am I seeing litigants with poor fashion choices, bad hairstyles/wigs. Haven't heard "I borrowed him some money" or "yes I support myself..I get welfare" or "I have 3 kids none have the same father" or " I get money from the government to go to school but I only take 2 classes a semester and use the rest to live on". Whatever happened to the southerners who wreck their sisters car by hitting a deer and then go back to get the dead deer to slaughter for food? I miss those days.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 4
48 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I'm obviously not getting the same episodes of JJ as most of the posters on this thread.  No longer am I seeing litigants with poor fashion choices, bad hairstyles/wigs. Haven't heard "I borrowed him some money" or "yes I support myself..I get welfare" or "I have 3 kids none have the same father" or " I get money from the government to go to school but I only take 2 classes a semester and use the rest to live on". Whatever happened to the southerners who wreck their sisters car by hitting a deer and then go back to get the dead deer to slaughter for food? I miss those days.

There was an excellent example of poor fashion choice in the first one today! A woman with junk not only in her trunk, but everywhere , squeezed herself into a spandex dress about 6 sizes too small. Lawdy!! She was a jigglin'! She also had the standard eyebrows that looked like she drew them on with a Sharpie and topped off  her look with some giant fake eyelashes. Of course, they were suing over a cell phone.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

There was an excellent example of poor fashion choice in the first one today! A woman with junk not only in her trunk, but everywhere , squeezed herself into a spandex dress about 6 sizes too small. Lawdy!! She was a jigglin'! She also had the standard eyebrows that looked like she drew them on with a Sharpie and topped off  her look with some giant fake eyelashes. Of course, they were suing over a cell phone.

That's exactly what my JJ episodes DON'T have and I am so craving to see something like that!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

I was awestruck at that lady!  Lavender skintight dress, probably corseted and spanx for days.  And those furry eyelashes!  Ahh!  And her cheeks were done up like a cupie doll!

• Love 4
On 6/13/2018 at 4:23 PM, DoctorK said:

Wow just watched this week's new cases. When she came in  I thought of the feral kid in Mad Max. And, did I blink and miss it? What was threatening in the text from the daughter that JJ held up? What I read seemed restrained compared to what might have sent if the wild child had called the cops to report my sick mom stole some $50 diffuser bottle.

• Love 4
On 6/13/2018 at 9:15 PM, SandyToes said:

Can I "like" this one thousand times? I thought that case was horrible.  Yes, a Malinois is a big dog. But it was a service animal (hopefully a REAL one), and the two nitwit girls and their infuriating snowflake parents - just awful. Wish JJ had awarded him more than $400!!!!

Yeah, this was on while I was fixing dinner... only reason I watched was to see the inevitable hammer come down as both mom and daughter kept raising their hands, and hammer never came.... really, obviously it was P's fault his dog was attacked, your honor, he should have left when he saw teenagers with big dogs coming. (Like mother like daughter) 

On 6/13/2018 at 9:15 PM, SandyToes said:

Saw a case today (rerun? new?) about baby mommas and baby daddys and going to the Food Lion and "disrespecting" someone and calling the police and restraining orders  and it's the ONLY f'ing grocery store in the whole entire city and blah blah blah. Talk about wanting to throw shoes at the TV.  (and this right after I read the news article about Target getting slammed for offering "Baby Daddy" cards for Fathers' Day.  Seemed people were offended - and I was too - for completely different reasons. Sigh.)

New one - I have DVD set to only record new cases, and still have the thing filling up with stuff recorded while I'm at work. About all I watch on same day is TPC, and that's because I turn it on when I get around in the morning - or sometimes afternoon, when I close and don't get home til after 2am

• Love 3
(edited)

Nice list, but one thing you didn't mention: spilling bleach all over the clothes of that skank who tried to steal your man at the club. You've probably done that -- "numerous of times."

Yikes! Baby Daddy cards!!! I swear the card companies will design any type of card they can think of to make more profits.

I've always wanted the companies to make combination cards, like "Deepest Sympathy and Belated Birthday Wishes."

Edited by Sarcastico
  • Love 8
44 minutes ago, Sarcastico said:

Nice list, but one thing you didn't mention: spilling bleach all over the clothes of that skank who tried to steal your man at the club. You've probably done that -- "numerous of times."

I've always wanted the companies to make combination cards, like "Deepest Sympathy and Belated Birthday Wishes."

How about "Congratulations It's a girl! Condolences you don't know who the father is".

• Love 12

No JJ here yesterday or today thanks to the US Open and of course my crappy station would rather show Kelly & Ryan and TMZ reruns in the wee hours instead of the new JJ episodes. I look forward to everyone's detailed descriptions of the shenanigans!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Spunkygal said:

No JJ here yesterday or today thanks to the US Open

Hey, at least that COULD be interesting to some people, and is "new" information.  When JJ is interrupted here, it's to watch idiots outside trying to drive in the rain and flooding their cars.  Yeah, we've never seen THAT before...

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Spunkygal said:

No JJ here yesterday or today thanks to the US Open and of course my crappy station would rather show Kelly & Ryan and TMZ reruns in the wee hours instead of the new JJ episodes. I look forward to everyone's detailed descriptions of the shenanigans!

JJ episodes today in Southern California are reruns from last year. The judge must be on summer vacation trying to spend part of her meager annual mega million $ salary.  

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Sarcastico said:

And what of it?:p

I haven't seen most of what you all are talking about (a situation I intend to rectify this weekend) but just watched woman with severe agorophobia which didn't prevent her from travelling from wherever she lives and appearing on national television in a whole room full of people and cameras and JUDGE JUDY. Anyway, she adopted a dog but the real owners got it back after two months and she "will never get over this for the rest of my life." Woman has either had the easiest life in history, or is truly mentally ill with way more than agorophobia. Hey, I love my pets too and would be distressed if they were taken away from me, even if only two months later, but to never, ever get over it? Gee. Her mom has her hands full. I guess it never occured to plaintiff that the real owners of the dog, who cared enough to have it chipped, might have been missing it more than did she. No, it's all about her. I felt sorry for the def, who did nothing wrong (who in fact did everything right and didn't offer the dog "free to good home") being harassed by the looney tunes plaintiff.

BTW, JJ was visibly thrilled to have a case that didn't involve baseball bats, baby daddies, cell phones, welfare scammers, women attacking each other tooth and nail (literally) over some scumbag, geriatric roommates getting into kerfuffles or silly children playing house and squabbling over rent.

• Love 5

Yes to everything you said AngelaHunter! But did they ever say exactly where that cute little dog ended up? I don't recall hearing mention of that. 

So many homeless cats/dogs that need to be adopted. I hope Miss Agoraphobia finds it in her crazy heart to adopt another pet. I doubt the pet will notice that his owner is a bit looney.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

But did they ever say exactly where that cute little dog ended up?

The adorable little critter is back with his rightful owners. I'm pretty sure plaintiff said they came and got it.

15 hours ago, stewedsquash said:

"he  doesn't   know  how   to  cook    (wait for it)       beans           in    a    pot          on        the      stove" 

That could be an appropriate comment for a lot of situations. *Adds to list, above 'janky-ass.*

• Love 2