Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, Sarcastico said:

Missiles were being fired into her apartment!  Missiles! 

She has been reading up on legal definitions, a lot of jurisdictions call out "missiles" or "deadly missiles" so that bullets, rockets, bricks, slingshot projectiles, etc. are covered. The only reason I can imagine for her research is to make her story of woe sound much more impressive and literate. What really surprised me about that case was the way JJ ignored all of the posturing, eye rolling, face making and chicken necking that went on constantly. Pretty sure that the ladies of Hot Bench would have called her out on that.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, DoctorK said:

She has been reading up on legal definitions, a lot of jurisdictions call out "missiles" or "deadly missiles" so that bullets, rockets, bricks, slingshot projectiles, etc. are covered. The only reason I can imagine for her research is to make her story of woe sound much more impressive and literate. What really surprised me about that case was the way JJ ignored all of the posturing, eye rolling, face making and chicken necking that went on constantly. Pretty sure that the ladies of Hot Bench would have called her out on that.

Boy, the way she pranced into the courtroom spoke volumes.  I could tell how this case was going to go down, just by the "I don't take nothin' from nobody" strut!  I, too, was suprised JJ didn't deliver the smack down for the rudeness;  guess she just figured it would be pointless anyway.

• Love 7

I guess we're talking about Jennifer Shealy, steady breeder with four small kids and no baby daddy(s) around I assume, whose voice made my ears bleed and whose gyrations, eye-rolling, chicken-necking, trout-lipped, garbled verbal ejaculations  and hands on hips spectacular attitude had me dazed and confused. I think she even dazed JJ.  Not sure where she gets off being so imperious for someone who doesn't pay her rent.

1 hour ago, SandyToes said:

I, too, was suprised JJ didn't deliver the smack down for the rudeness;  guess she just figured it would be pointless anyway.

An utter and complete waste of time, energy and breath. No wonder the landlord was so drained and beaten looking. Imagine dealing that janky-ass mouthy, low-down bitch on a regular basis.

3 hours ago, Sarcastico said:

In the case of the barbershop knife incident, whose ensemble did we like better?

I couldn't watch that long enough to check out the threads. Randale just got to me, very quickly. Nope.

• Love 6

This is the first time we have seen the dueling purple hairdos. I would LOVE it if each woman got her hair done, unbeknownst to the other, and then they see each other in California and to their shock, they both have dyed their hair different shades of purple! 

My best friend who hails from Alabama, will call a really bad day a "purple hair day". So apparently both litigants were having the worse day ever. 

I've done wallpaper removal once.  It was only a small border, but it was horrible. Since then I've learned there some kind of wallpaper removal tool that can be rented from Home Depot that pokes tiny pinholes in the wallpaper and forces steam into the holes so that it dissolves the glue underneath. I'm never using wallpaper anywhere again, so it's just in the back of my head for random times like this. 

• Love 5

Plaintiff who was arrested for impersonating a police officer? She certainly had the size, bulk and overall appearance to do that, but I wish we could have heard more about it. She had "issues, issues, issues and descrepancies" with the room she agreed to rent in a stranger's home but I did believe her allegations that def. is a drunk since she seemed quite drunk even here, and I also believe she lets anyone, without checking up on them and no matter how marginal, move in with her and live in her home. But really, if you want to go live with someone who is unknown to you, you should expect the worst.  I guess I just don't get people inviting strangers to move in with them. If I could no longer afford to live in my home, I would sell it and take something smaller before I'd put an ad on Craiglist and invite people I don't know to live in one of my bedrooms, but that's just me.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

If I could no longer afford to live in my home, I would sell it and take something smaller before I'd put an ad on Craiglist and invite people I don't know to live in one of my bedrooms,

Reason #147  @AngelaHunter will never be a liti-testant on our favorite courtroom show.  Bummer.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, SandyToes said:

@AngelaHunter will never be a liti-testant on our favorite courtroom show.

I wouldn't dare! I'd probably do something like try to drink the water, say "Um" or make some other transgression and unlike our litigants, public humiliation is not my thing.

• Love 5

I have now heard it all.  Halterview where woman who sold deceased friend Anthony’s car, calling him “Cooter.”  Defendant also calling the deceased “Cooter”.  Cooter exists as a name outside The Dukes of Hazard.  How is this possible??

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, ButYourHonor said:

I have now heard it all.  Halterview where woman who sold deceased friend Anthony’s car, calling him “Cooter.”  Defendant also calling the deceased “Cooter”.  Cooter exists as a name outside The Dukes of Hazard.  How is this possible??

I have heard the word Cooter used for something else besides a person's name. :)

• Love 10

Um, for which “college” did Ms. Opse “teach”?   She may not have used the typical  egregious JJ grammar errors, but she seemed very loopy and not too bright. Was she high or drunk?  She says she is on medical leave, but I think that’s code for her employer forcing her to go to rehab as a condition of probation or rehire.  I also think there was some other type of “repayment” in play between the def and the litigant.

• Love 15
10 minutes ago, BusyOctober said:

Um, for which “college” did Ms. Opse “teach”?   She may not have used the typical  egregious JJ grammar errors, but she seemed very loopy and not too bright. Was she high or drunk?  She says she is on medical leave, but I think that’s code for her employer forcing her to go to rehab as a condition of probation or rehire.  I also think there was some other type of “repayment” in play between the def and the litigant.

I looked her up on Rate My Professor. She's at a community college in Minnesota. Apparently she is hot, new age, and loves to relate to her students as their friend rather than as an instructor. Reviews of her teaching skills range from "she is disorganized" to "it's impossible to fail this class."  

• Love 12

Somehow, I had a suspicion that Ms. Opse was not quite teaching at an Ivy League institution.  You know, that same intuition that makes me think "pit bull!" every time a trashy litigant mentions a dog.

Speaking of jumping to conclusions, while JJ sometimes does so erroneously, I thought she was 100% right that the defendant with the escape room/haunted house was full of shit. Because off-duty cops picking up a second job working security are totally jumping at the chance to do what amounts to an unpaid internship in the hopes of being hired full-time the following year. Plus, it made me miss my best friend; our past adventures have involved both escape rooms (right when they first became a "thing", we had to travel down to Manhattan!) and haunted houses (somehow we wound up working at one with a bunch of college kids...as part of the cast). But now we live in different states and I have kids and he's a doctor getting all sorts of impressive credentials and we don't see each other enough. WAH. THANKS, DEFENDANT.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, BusyOctober said:

Um, for which “college” did Ms. Opse “teach”?

1 hour ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

She's at a community college in Minnesota.

That sounds about right. I'm sure her students loved her, especially when she was drunk and handing out passing grades to everyone. She's on medical leave? Maybe even a MN school doesn't want a criminal drunk driver who got arrested remaining on their payroll. Woman is "hot" all right -  a hot mess.

1 hour ago, augmentedfourth said:

I thought she was 100% right that the defendant with the escape room/haunted house was full of shit.

That wasn't hard to figure out when that fool, massive chins quivering, stated plaintiff agreed to work for him for free and pay the cops herself if he promised to hire her next year to do the same thing for nine days(!!). What a stupid swine, to tell a lie so dumb not even a child would believe it. It almost defies belief.

• Love 6
(edited)

Professor Ooopsy also said "amoant" instead of "amount."  So many Minnesota contestants on this show yet she was the first one I ever heard who pronounced "amount" with the long "o" sound.  I'm used to hearing "coach" for "couch" and "hoase" for "house," but this was new to me.

Edited by Sarcastico
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Sarcastico said:

I'm used to hearing "coach" for "couch" and "hoase" for "house," but this was new to me.

And "doan" for "down". As soon as I hear any of those, even before "I borrowed him the money" I know it's MN.

14 hours ago, augmentedfourth said:

off-duty cops picking up a second job working security are totally jumping at the chance to do what amounts to an unpaid internship in the hopes of being hired full-time the following year

Hired full-time for nine days the following year. Yes, I'm sure they'd line up and work for free for a mere chance at that golden opportunity.

19 hours ago, ButYourHonor said:

Cooter exists as a name outside The Dukes of Hazard.  How is this possible??

Same thing when we heard a plaintiff (a bloated, stupid, loud-mouthed asshole suing his son for some old beater car. JJ detested him) talk about "goin' down ter the holler."  I thought, "Wow. They really do say that."

• Love 2
(edited)
32 minutes ago, patty1h said:

Two cases back to back with couples where the man is gigantic and a teensy little female.  I didn't who to feel bad for - him or her.

The past couple of days has looked like a casting call for a remake of Freaks

So many ugly-to-the-bone, misshapen, twisted, crooked specimens....or as Sarcastico calls them "contestants".  

To Sarcastico:  Winner, winner chicken dinner.

Edited by PsychoKlown

I have heard the word Cooter used for something else besides a person's name. :)

I have heard it as both a name AND a female body part. It exists the same way that they call my 2 year old grandson "Bubba" and my son-in-law's grandmother is called MeeMaw (yes, just like on Big Bang Theory). And yes, I have heard "holler" as both a term for yelling AND for "hollow" in person. Southern vernacular is amazing.

I thought she was 100% right that the defendant with the escape room/haunted house was full of shit.

That wasn't hard to figure out when that fool, massive chins quivering, stated plaintiff agreed to work for him for free and pay the cops herself if he promised to hire her next year to do the same thing for nine days(!!).

That's called the Wimpy defense (" I'll gladly repay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.")  Come to think of it, he kinda had a Wimpy thing going there. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, patty1h said:

Two cases back to back with couples where the man is gigantic and a teensy little female. 

Just watched and I'm all like, basically - WTF? Holy shit... I mean, no, seriously - WTF? There are landlords who look at this cast of misfits and listen to them and think, "I'm sure they'll be great tenants." OMG. I just don't know anything anymore.

2 hours ago, PsychoKlown said:

The past couple of days has looked like a casting call for a remake of Freaks.

Tops the list of, "Hell, yeah."  After that unfortunate display, I was forced to prematurely call it quits and I stumbled away from the TV in a horrified daze. I didn't even finish my Mediterranean chicken sandwich and veggies with dip, which I had been eagerly anticipating. Good lord.

• Love 4

The defendant in the security deposit case was the only litigant today who didn't look like something that had been scraped off the bottom of someone's shoe.

The shots of the dog falling asleep in the first case made my day. Thumbs up for that bit of editing.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, patty1h said:

Two cases back to back with couples where the man is gigantic and a teensy little female.  I didn't who to feel bad for - him or her.

Ah, went back and watched first case to see the mismatch... actually enjoyed part of the dog case ?.... well, I muted it and skipped testimony, but enjoyed the picture of the dog with puppy dog face looking up (guess watching JJ talk) ?

• Love 2

Mr.and Mrs. Smith? Mr. Smith appeared to be mentally disabled or under the influence of some substance and I don't know why Mrs. Smith was snickering at his dressing-down. SHE wanted him. She married him and decided to have not one and not two, but three kids with that looney-tunes.

I guess the other mismatch was Ms.Thompson, who didn't want to marry the very large def (so large he made her look small - no easy task) because it would mess up her disability payments. Well, she says they had a pretend wedding during some drunken party but never "sent the papers in."  I guess her chiropractor makes sure the checks keep coming. Both of them sounded ridiculous for whatever crap they were fighting about, but she, with her glassy, staring eyes, slurred, rambling speech and brilliant red chest really seemed zonked to hell on something. Her auntie, the janky-ass Miss Havisham decked out in her ruined finery, couldn't stop shouting out, got the boot very quickly but really didn't want to go. Byrd all but had to give her the bum's rush. What a crew.

• Love 8

During today's first new case with the unknown number of people cramming into an apartment like a clown car, our weatherman decided that the commercial break was a good time to tell us that a possible storm would be here in 2 hours. Idiot. So can someone please pick up where plaintiff was bitching about his scattered beadwork? What were the rest of the deets and was the hallterview a good one? TIA! 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Spunkygal said:

During today's first new case with the unknown number of people cramming into an apartment like a clown car, our weatherman decided that the commercial break was a good time to tell us that a possible storm would be here in 2 hours. Idiot. So can someone please pick up where plaintiff was bitching about his scattered beadwork? What were the rest of the deets and was the hallterview a good one? TIA! 

Oh, man!  That family had at LEAST eight people living in that 3 bedroom apt!  And wanted to move 2 more into the living room with the ONLY guy who wasn't a family member!    She found for the Plaintiff in the full amount.  She didn't give him anything for the beadwork.

• Love 5

Before I get to today's show I need to say something about Timothy and Tiffany, former love birds and former jail birds. Before their great love affair came to a screeching halt, the lovely but smug Tiffany managed to squeeze out a kid, of course. What a lucky child, having these two marginal, felonious cretins as parents. I don't know who was worse, but Timothy had a hard time putting any thoughts he might have into actual words and his defense was to deny, deny, deny. He don't know nuthin' and he ain't seen nuthin'. The car is at his momma's and he "stays" with her, but he ain't never seen that car parked in front of her place. I don't know who won because I couldn't take it anymore, thinking of that innocent child who has no choice but to call these two his/her parents.

• Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, arejay said:

Even if Hubby and I are separated, I don't want him moving Miss August into the spare room. 

Reading your post without seeing the ep, I thought "Miss August" referred to a Playboy model - hee! But - he whined in the hall that Miss August tried to touch him! I don't blame her. Dude was irresistable, and I'm sure when he showed her pics of his bleeding head wound inflicted by his violent lunatic wife, that turned her on even more. He didn't like her overtures at all. The only thing that had me scratching my head was why on earth Miss August would want to move in with def. Must be something there I didn't get.

2 hours ago, Brattinella said:

That family had at LEAST eight people living in that 3 bedroom apt! 

Plaintiff was a peculiar little duck and I can't imagine why anyone would want to live on a sofa in the home of the Throwback Twins who had him paying the same amount as all the others who at least got to share bedrooms, and then expected him to triple up with some other family member and his girlfriend. If he had the sofa, where were plaintiff's new roomates sleeping? Girlfriend called the police when she was ordered out. She wanted to watch the football game! The police also ordered her out. Is everyone crazy these days?

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, AngelaHunter said:

Is everyone crazy these days?

Nah.  Just the idiots on this show.

And maybe us, for watching it.  But YMMV. 

2 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Throwback Twins

And in the hallterview, didn't they say something about the plaintiff was just too pessimistic (or something) to be a good roommate?  And they said it with straight faces!  After seeing this one, and the woman earlier this week who raked in $4800 a month on an $800(?) rental unit, I can at least see WHY people would want to rent every square foot of living space.  Silly me, working all these years at an 8-5 job!  But that's also  a particular kind of stupid to just let people in.   Same with the "not really separated" guy today and Miss August.  (Hee! Playboy!)  I have two La-z-boy pieces, with four recliners built in.  I can rent out four sleeping spaces JUST IN MY LIVING ROOM!   WOW!   <races to place add on craigslist>

• Love 11

I have two La-z-boy pieces, with four recliners built in.  I can rent out four sleeping spaces JUST IN MY LIVING ROOM!

Pretty ritzy, on some PBS show I saw how really poor people slept in London slums in the 19th century. A bench with a rope in front that you would lean over to sleep.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, SandyToes said:

I can rent out four sleeping spaces JUST IN MY LIVING ROOM!   WOW!   <races to place add on craigslist>

Before you start picking up deadbeats, squatters  and losers tenants, think about the housing shortage and the kind of people we see renting rooms. Good luck on your new enterprise! You'll need it.

Housing 1.jpg

• Love 8
8 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Before you start picking up deadbeats, squatters  and losers tenants, think about the housing shortage and the kind of people we see renting rooms. Good luck on your new enterprise! You'll need it.

Housing 1.jpg

Shh. Don't tell anyone but I have a cot in the garage that hasn't been opened in years.  Full disclosure - it may or may not contain a dead mouse.

Miss August, love it.  And for whatever record anyone is keeping I thought she was a Playboy model too.  Silly me.  Didn't see the episode but now realize my foolishness in thinking that way.

I volunteered to work a hotline and am exhausted from calls/working after 5:00.

Please keep me posted on the latest.  It sounds like I missed a few good ones.

Oh, how I do so love @AngelaHunter!  That was hilarious!  ('Specially since (a) you got the punctuation "K'rect,"  and (b) the guy holding the notice with his nose.  Impressive!)  I will most certainly take  your advice!  Mr. Toes is out of town for a few days - guess that's more space available!!! 

Cot and the dead (or not dead) mouse. Hee! Some of these cretins would probably enjoy the company. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, bad things are bad said:

Lazy Boys for sale or rent, rooms to let 50 cents,

No phone no pool no pets!

"I ain't got no cigarettes!" Nice that the song is in Litigant Grammar.

I will most certainly take  your advice!

Good. I thought a strong warning was in order. I hope none your tenants take out restraining orders on you because they don't like your tone, get you ejected from your own house, or turn your bedroom into a marijuana grow room. Let us know how it goes, and give us your appearance date on JJ.

4 hours ago, PsychoKlown said:

I volunteered to work a hotline

You're a better person than I am.

6 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

So would a chair on the screened porch count as being in an air conditioned environment?  If I have to compete for tenants with you all I better make sure my accommodations are first class..

No problem! Remember the guy here who rented a screened porch on a trailer? You're golden.

• Love 5

With the crammed apartment case, I was disappointed that we spent time on “the water that must not be drunk” instead of asking the defendants why the extra family members could not room with, you know, family. It was hysterical that the defendants were so very entitled that they truly felt that the situation was reasonable for the plaintiff.

• Love 10
33 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

"You're a better person than I am.

As I sit here eating my lunch watching TPC, I saw you post and mentioned to my co-worker that you said I'm a better person than her because I volunteered at a hotline. 

My delightful co-worker without skipping a beat says "No you're not.  And I never met the woman".

My co-worker is a real panic.

On another note - JM sure is on a roll today.  She's getting a bit on the loud side.

She does not like the plaintiff in the first case.

Remember the guy here who rented a screened porch on a trailer?

OMG, I was just going to say that I remember a case where a woman rented her screened-in back porch to someone.  I think it was a house, not a trailer.  And in Florida, so the tenant didn't have to worry about heat/utilities.  Perhaps it was as long as 10 years ago. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Spunkygal said:

JJ: "You're looking wide-eyed at me, Mr. Jackson!"

Me: "uh, JJ, I think he just put a hex on you, girrrl"

He looks like he was JUST told "You're not getting any money!" Cracks me up!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Sarcastico said:

I was just going to say that I remember a case where a woman rented her screened-in back porch to someone.  I think it was a house, not a trailer. 

No, it was definitely a trailer in FL. My memory sucks, but I do recall that because I found it so incredibly bizarre. 10 years ago? Oh, dear.

• Love 2

I have two La-z-boy pieces, with four recliners built in.  I can rent out four sleeping spaces JUST IN MY LIVING ROOM!

I have a mental picture of those people who nap in the massage chairs at the mall, all lined up like firewood 

Although my daughter inherited a Lay-Zee-Boi loveseat sleeper sofa from her husband's Meemaw and I have slept on that thing a bunch and it's actually comfortable for a sofa sleeper. Of course, I was lucky enough to sleep on it with my dog and not some rando chick that wanted to watch the football game (don't people go and hang out in the electronics dept of the local Walmart and watch football? Or do they stand outside the appliance store on the sidewalk and watch through the window like it's 1969? 

That buggy eyed dude still reminds me of when Michael Jackson turned into the dancing zombie. 

And I was mesmerized by the plaintiff today who was wearing the furry vest today. I had to freeze frame her and take a gander at it because I couldn't figure out if it was a vest or some kind of furry scarf made of the tail of some kind of coyote-like creature. 

mj.png

BTW Sandytoes, do y'all take Section 8 for your sectionals? Inquiring minds wanna know. I'm due to get some money for babysitting my cousin's 10 kids, so I front you some cash, but only if you can do my acrylic nails and do my taxes on the side - so I can claim 3 of the 10 for tax purposes. Gotta get me that big screen TV somehow. 

• Love 8
27 minutes ago, ItsHelloPattiagain said:

BTW Sandytoes, do y'all take Section 8 for your sectionals? Inquiring minds wanna know. I'm due to get some money for babysitting my cousin's 10 kids, so I front you some cash, but only if you can do my acrylic nails and do my taxes on the side - so I can claim 3 of the 10 for tax purposes. Gotta get me that big screen TV somehow. 

What? No phone?!?!

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, SandyToes said:

What? No phone?!?!

Don't worry. I'll put you on my phone plan, which includes a 700$ phone that with the monthly installments will cost 1400$ at the end. Due to our long and fruitful relationship of three days that was entered into at the checkout line at Walmart and the fact that I have a big heart, I totally trust you to make the monthly payments, but if you don't and I have to send "harrassing texes" to ask for the money, I'll understand if you then decide you aren't "entitled" to pay me.

24 minutes ago, Rabbittron said:

Now I can never unsee those eyes

I have two squicks: Teeth and eyeballs. I remember that litigant and I was cringing watching him, in a fit of terror that those eyeballs were going to fall right out and land on the desk, stringy red connector thingies included. Ewww.

• Love 9
36 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

I have two squicks: Teeth and eyeballs. I remember that litigant and I was cringing watching him, in a fit of terror that those eyeballs were going to fall right out and land on the desk, stringy red connector thingies included. Ewww.

I'm clueless on this one but my vote for the worst (so-called) teeth in the universe was the guy from TPC.  Never saw anything like that and hope to heaven I never do again.

5 hours ago, PsychoKlown said:

As I sit here eating my lunch watching TPC, I saw you post and mentioned to my co-worker that you said I'm a better person than her because I volunteered at a hotline. 

My delightful co-worker without skipping a beat says "No you're not.  And I never met the woman".

My co-worker is a real panic.

On another note - JM sure is on a roll today.  She's getting a bit on the loud side.

She does not like the plaintiff in the first case.

And apologies for posting this in the JJ forum.  I was catching up on posts and got confused.  I'd switch it over but I'm not sure how to so please just ignore. 

I'm fatigued.  Not tired, fatigued.

WTH? The stupid was so strong in today's cases I felt it might overflow my TV and engulf me.

Baba, the middleaged landlord, who let the plaintiffs rent his place had leave his condo to go and sponge off his daddy. What would all these mature people do these days if they didn't have aged parents to move in with - parents who can afford to continue to care for them until one of them dies? Anyway he was totally full of caca and had to pay plaintiffs their sec. deposit. But - "Kellsea"? Oh, stop with the pretentious, bizarre spellings of common names! It looks ridiculous. 

Then we had a woman who seemed normal, until she started talking. She was suing the defs, two lovebirds who may have no money for car insurance, no driver's license, but Big Momma got plenty o' tats! She wanted JJ to pull out the violin so she could launch into a huge, maudlin saga of how it was snowing and she had just given birth in January and her daughter was premature and couldn't be taken out and yadda yadda (because of course when you have no money and no insurance and aren't married and the baby daddy isn't exactly pulling in 60K/yr, and probably not even 20K, have a baby!) - in reponse to the single, simple question of why her lover-boy was driving with no license. He only did it once, you see. I was curious as to why he had no license, a great big boy like him with his cozy little family depending on him, but then thought, who cares? Oh, STFU!!

It got worse when plaintiff started talking about the car def wrecked when he rear-ended her. SHE wanted to go back into mists of time with HER saga and relate how her mom had this car and then was in a nursing home and wanted her daughter to have to the car. JJ had to put a lid on her motormouth too.  Okay - this idiot buys a 12 year old for 2K and takes out a ONE THOUSAND dollar extended warranty on it. Of course she wants compensation for that too. Haha!  But the car was in mint condition and it's worth more than any other aged vee-hickle!! JJ awards her the book value, but she can't buy another perfect car like that for that amount, so she wants more than it's worth. She wants 5,000$. She gets 2K (I think). Now get lost. "WOWWWW!" plaintiff bellows with the usual anguish of a loser. You STFU too.

In the hall, she's wailing how now she can't go out anywhere and can't buy food although she didn't appear to be starving. What, oh, what is she going to do??? Go buy another ancient Buick, lady. Mr. No License and No Insurance claims that maybe it was fair but not really because it wasn't his fault since she put on her brakes so of course he slammed into her. Maybe I'm understanding now why no license.

By now my head is spinning, but I just had to watch Kibosh, or whatever his name was. He looked and spoke like a lawyer or accountant, middleaged and - surprise - he's cruising "Twinks "r Us" and finds the wee defendant with whom he hooks up. Of course he starts giving him money. I wonder why, since according to him, he only ever went to visit def. at the store where he works. No hanky panky, right? He gave him a Target credit card too. Just altruistic for sure. I guess he saw him online and thought, "Here's a darling young man I can mentor, help and guide." He kept giving money even though the boy never paid him back. Oh, wait. He did. He once gave him 13$. I bet the kid and his little friends got a few chuckles out of this staid old fool bankrolling him. I guess Kibosh closed his benevolent society and now wants his money back. "I have an itemized list," he declares.  40$, 20$ ,60$,  and a whopping 138$ for a laptop (good deal). JJ is not interested in his silly list and gives him the boot. Boy never says a word.

• Love 13
13 hours ago, PsychoKlown said:

Shh. Don't tell anyone but I have a cot in the garage that hasn't been opened in years.  Full disclosure - it may or may not contain a dead mouse.

Miss August, love it.  And for whatever record anyone is keeping I thought she was a Playboy model too.  Silly me.  Didn't see the episode but now realize my foolishness in thinking that way.

I volunteered to work a hotline and am exhausted from calls/working after 5:00.

Please keep me posted on the latest.  It sounds like I missed a few good ones.

As long as it’s dead you might get a taker or two.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

So would a chair on the screened porch count as being in an air conditioned environment?  If I have to compete for tenants with you all I better make sure my accommodations are first class...

Sure..... but you have to provide the rolled up paper for a fan.

• Love 4