Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

(edited)

I think this response is more respectful and reasonable than Zach's and Tori's.

They share they tried, it didn't work out and the dream died, and that they couldn't find common ground with Matt (and possibly Amy as she still owned part of the farm).

And they don't want to be disrespectful sharing details publicly.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

X Y Z is "whatever reason Matt is saying he wants to sell the farm over".

It changes pretty constantly. Matt's declared many times that he wants to sell the farm and that this pumpkin season might be his last because of ever changing reasons.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

They wanted to buy the farm OR save it. Not buy the farm AND save it. It sounds like another kid who expected that it would be handed over gratis or on the cheap. At least she was respectful n her response and did not post a spiteful piece like Zack did. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I wouldn't put a lot of emphasis on her use of "or". She's never been that literate. The way she was using it made me think she meant buying the farm was saving it from being sold to strangers.

• Love 1
(edited)

I took it as the farm was in trouble financially and if they owned part of it that would take some pressure off of of Matt and or Amy.

Edited by Endora
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

I mean, you're never going to stop men from looking but at the same time, is it really necessary to see the panties and bras modeled if you know your wife's sizes?

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Heaven forbid Jer seeing another woman in lingerie…. I wonder what they do when they go to the beach or hotel pool?

does Auj put blinkers on him like a horse?  🙄

7F0C631D-FC0A-4707-81ED-0B6ADBF6C2D7.jpeg

44EDB5CA-FBE9-4943-B670-8266DD11329A.jpeg

I feel like Tori posted something similar to this a while back, I’m not sure if it’s the same exact company, but I think she posted about them not having models either or seeing it on other people’s bodies, although I think she emphasized  more about comparing body sizes more than Zach peeking at models.

Meanwhile with all the photoshopping the models don’t even look like the models nowadays.  If this is the case,shouldn’t Audrey take down the pictures/stories  of her in her underpants/shorts/ bathing suits or whatever skimpy clothes are in some of her posts.  Suppose my husband walked into the room while I was posting snarky comments about her social media and he didn’t know to overt his eyes! His wholesomeness and innocence totally besmirched and sullied!  

When I informed him he’d have to start entering the room backwards because well… no peeking… he informed me his eyes rolled out of his head years ago hearing me describe the Roloff antics, so he doesn’t see much nowadays 😑

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 8
22 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

If this is the, shouldn’t Audrey take down the pictures/stories  of her in her underpants/shorts/ bathing suits or whatever skimpy clothes are in some of her posts.  Suppose my husband walked into the room while I was posting snarky comments about her social media and he didn’t know to overt his eyes! His wholesomeness and innocence totally besmirched and sullied!  

Heheh don't get me started on Aujpoj's severe hypocrisy on the issue of modesty. I've seen more of her naked body than my own, it feels like. For someone who acts so righteous about modesty, she does love baring all she can and never sees how ridiculous she's being. I'm pretty live and let live with modesty - we all have penises or vaginas, we all know whats there. I just don't like people who bitch about seeing it but also love displaying all that God gave them in a bid to look attractive and sexy. Auj honey? If you want to be modest, be modest and dress in old timey country clothes if thats your thing. But don't complain about others and then take multiple pictures of yourself in bra and panties or less and display them to the public. 

• Like 6
33 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I feel like Tori posted something similar to this a while back, I’m not sure if it’s the same exact company, but I think she posted about them not having models either or seeing it on other people’s bodies, although I think she emphasized  more about comparing body sizes more than Zach peeking at models.

Meanwhile with all the photoshopping the models don’t even look like the models nowadays.  If this is the, shouldn’t Audrey take down the pictures/stories  of her in her underpants/shorts/ bathing suits or whatever skimpy clothes are in some of her posts.  Suppose my husband walked into the room while I was posting snarky comments about her social media and he didn’t know to overt his eyes! His wholesomeness and innocence totally besmirched and sullied!  

When I informed him he’d have to start entering the room backwards because well… no peeking… he informed me his eyes rolled out of his head years ago hearing me describe the Roloff antics, so he doesn’t see much nowadays 😑

exactly, so silly  🙄

Whenever I've been to the beach or at a hotel pool lately I've seen FAR LESS than most mainstream lingerie catalogues.

I don't have a problem with hubby seeing an attractive lady in a swimsuit and I certainly wouldn't have a problem with him seeing a picture in a lingerie catalogue or magazine.

It's like the nutty Duggars where the girls had to wear modesty collars over their dresses and skirts to their ankles like the 1700's because it could tempt a man into having naughty thoughts and as a woman of god you wouldn't want to "stumble" a poor feeble man and make him sin...... ugh!

The level of religious hypocrisy in the Roloff household makes my head spin!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

The finishes are very nice but there’s too much white… it would look better with a pale grey on the walls for a little contrast and it would bring out the grey veins in the counter top, floor, shower etc.

• Love 2
(edited)

I guess they had to finish it up so they can put the house up for sale. The mortgage payment on their new house must be pretty steep.

ETA link: 

Edited by YupItsMe
  • Love 1
(edited)

The remodel was a big waste of money, in my opinion.

The new place will have many “projects”, from the looks of it.

It’s 3 miles from the farm.

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 1

I sort of chortled at calling it a farm. Its 4.5 acres or so and the photos make it pretty clear that a) its not being used to grow crops at all and b) its in a neighborhood where several acre lots for lawns are fairly typical. Its the same street her parents live on.

Much like the vacation home in Bend isn't a cabin, this admittedly large if dated fixer upper is in a suburban neighborhood, its not a farm. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

The finishes are very nice but there’s too much white… it would look better with a pale grey on the walls for a little contrast and it would bring out the grey veins in the counter top, floor, shower etc.

Looks like they just went to the bathroom store and said: trendy bathroom number 2 please. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
(edited)

I read a Sun article about J&A “farm” it says the inside is a little dated and Jeremy is a BIG fan of renovations LOL, so what’s the over under for Jeremy to start a project somebody else has to completely redo? It says 1.5 million for 4 acres property.  These two get on my nerves, but at least it seems like they took their time bought something they like and didn’t just buy it out of spite. 

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I read a Sun article about J&A “farm” it says the inside is a little dated and Jeremy is a BIG fan of renovations LOL, so what’s the over under for Jeremy to start a project somebody else has to completely redo? It says 1.5 million for 4 acres property.  These two get on my nerves, but at least it seems like they took their time bought something they like and didn’t just buy it out of spite. 

Interesting. I’m comparing it to what Matt is offering. 

Matt’s property has four times the acreage  , a beautiful huge home with a swimming pool and barns. 

• Love 4
(edited)

As near as I can tell its a five minute walk to her parents house. 

Per redfin it was on the market March 31st and pending sale by April 5.

Matt's property is lovely and been on the market 28 days now with no pending offers. 

Edited by Redrum
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Irate Panda said:

So do J&A currently own their old house, the new house/farm, and the “cabin”/air bnb? 

Yes. So about 2.7 million dollars worth of property. 

3 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

So do J&A currently own their old house, the new house/farm, and the “cabin”/air bnb? 

Well their current home should be on the market soon. Then Jeremy will have two remodels. 

Too bad these brothers don’t get together and help each other out. 

• Love 8
Just now, Jeanne222 said:

First - the property can't be split so its either share a house or one family owns property they can't live on.

Second, the only person who says there was ever a joint plan was Matt. The younger couples made separate offers over a year apart with Zach and Tory not considering it until after Jeremy and Audrey were turned down and declared "the death of a dream". Zach said it was a lie on Matt's part to control the narrative and make himself look good. Audrey posted her account on instagram recently after Matt's post that she and Jer and no one else made an offer several years ago and found the situation with the farm wasn't as represented so they decided to rule it out. Amy - who was per Matt offering a gift of equity, has not said one word about the whole business. 

From a financial point - it doesn't make sense for either brother - both of whom are successful enough to be buying high dollar properties - to combine finances to buy a property only one family can live on for a VERY HIGH price when instead they can each own their own homes and property. I just don't think there was ever a joint offer made by either Matt or the twins. 

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Well their current home should be on the market soon. Then Jeremy will have two remodels. 

I doubt if it would help since neither Zach or Jer knows how to renovate.

it would be the blind leading the blind  🤓

• Wink 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I’m sure Audrey will keep the ball rolling ALWAYS MORE oils although without her, Jeremy would probably still be taking moronic iconic pictures on the farm.

• LOL 6
2 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

I doubt if it would help since neither Zach or Jer knows how to renovate.

it would be the blind leading the blind  🤓

They really don't come together to lift each other up.  They seemed pretty tight in their teens.  The twins that is.  Jacob was always kind of strange and Molly was studying and preparing for her future.

I wonder if it's the wives causing the rift?

I did see Audrey and Tori together lately so maybe they made up!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
21 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

They really don't come together to lift each other up.  They seemed pretty tight in their teens.  The twins that is.  Jacob was always kind of strange and Molly was studying and preparing for her future. I wonder if it's the wives causing the rift?

From watching the first few series when they were teens they didn't seem close at all. I actually felt bad for Zack, because he seemed like an afterthought to Jeremy. Plus Jer was obviously the can-do-no-wrong golden child for Matt. I always thought Zack and Molly seemed closer. 

I don't think Matt ever planned for any of his children to buy the farm while he was still alive. What he planned for was for Jeremy to live there and work for him, with Zack (married to an LP woman) working under Jeremy and TLC filming it all.

• Love 7
(edited)
On 6/9/2022 at 1:09 PM, Grrarrggh said:

Looks like they just went to the bathroom store and said: trendy bathroom number 2 please. 

Still looks like a funeral home embalming room to me.

Ymmv

Lol

Edited by seasons
  • LOL 5
On 6/11/2022 at 3:12 AM, Grrarrggh said:

From watching the first few series when they were teens they didn't seem close at all. I actually felt bad for Zack, because he seemed like an afterthought to Jeremy. Plus Jer was obviously the can-do-no-wrong golden child for Matt. I always thought Zack and Molly seemed closer.

I always felt that Zach tagged along whether Jeremy liked it or not. If Jer didn’t let him or tried to do something on his own, either Matt or Amy would tell him to take Zach along.  

It must have been a big nuisance to always have to drag your brother along, particularly because Zach showed no initiative at all and behaved pretty grumpy all the time! So, I’m more in the Jeremy camp here, despite not really liking him.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, LilyD said:

I always felt that Zach tagged along whether Jeremy liked it or not. If Jer didn’t let him or tried to do something on his own, either Matt or Amy would tell him to take Zach along.  

It must have been a big nuisance to always have to drag your brother along, particularly because Zach showed no initiative at all and behaved pretty grumpy all the time! So, I’m more in the Jeremy camp here, despite not really liking him.

While I don't like Jeremy at all, I agree with you here. One problem I always had with Matt and Amy's parenting was that the twins were always "the twins" when it came to friends and activities. The friends were the same, they played on the same teams and were in the same classes and were never ever encouraged to have interests that were solitary. There was also never any concession to the idea that just because they were twins, they weren't at the same maturity level.

So Jeremy, who is interested in girls and doing more grown up things, is stuck lugging Zach with him everywhere regardless of whether Zach wants to come or if the pack of friends want Zach around, and Zach, who didn't get into girls on Jeremy's schedule and isn't as mature and who has a hearing difficulty besides is foisted into Jeremy's activities and knows he's not always welcome.  Add in how obvious it was that Matt was disappointed that he wasn't studding himself out to the LP ladies while Jeremy was fawned over.... Yeah I can see why two don't have a great relationship. 

I think they were close until Jeremy went to college and then realized he wasn't super hot shit only to come back to find out that Zach usurped his role as Matt's favorite by producing the first grandchild and especially the first grandson. While I think he's certainly filled with his own flaws and issues, I wonder if Jeremy has some low grade resentment towards his family overall no longer acting like he's the most special thing ever in their lives. 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
11 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

B5FFA72F-90EF-4E32-AF87-543B4BD4936D.jpeg

Who da phuck cares? They look stupid. Is she running out of ideas to "entertain" her followers?  Jer looks completely brain dead: "I'm a wanker. My wifey tells me what to do and I do it."

Edited by chenoa333
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, YupItsMe said:

She wants us to know that she can still fit in a costume she wore as a child and that Jeremy’s shoulders are no wider than her sister’s were in the 90s.

And Jer has better thigh gap than Auj!

• LOL 9
(edited)

Wow; their new property looks amazing!  Kudos for them for being mature and patient about their "death of a dream" (of course, if Jeremy had actually, HELLO, worked on and learned the farm business instead of flitting around in CA and Bend being a free spirit and having to hold Auj's hand every step of the way through childbirth and raising the kids - same with Zach and Tori there - or even, GASP, gotten together with his brothers on this, the dream need not have died) and moving forward in a smart and measured way instead of reacting like a couple of spoiled brats.  Yes, I'm looking at you, Z&T.

It's actually very cool that they have a view of "their" trestle from the deck and it's within walking (or mule-riding) distance of both grandparents' homes.  This really seems "meant to be."  Well done!!!

Edited by Dibs
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

5BD8A568-BD34-4B6D-99AA-42F6AD479EA3.jpeg

9E21B6CA-1B52-4020-97C4-A36C2B9696E8.jpeg

7DCAAE5F-06DE-4FC1-A339-0FB6F0D7A52D.jpeg

Oh Ginger, you go the extra mile🫣😂 every time.  I appreciate it! I don’t have IG any more but read it on another board.   I mean it’s a legit product, I don’t think it’s mlm, but Audrey seems to clutch her pearls sometimes so I thought she’d be be a bit too modest to shill and talk about in in the video, but somebody’s gotta pay for their “farm” LOL

• LOL 1

For this, we can thank the recent trend of EVERYBODY giving EVERYBODY presents for every holiday, which I'm sure was started by Madison Avenue.  For Father's Day, only children should be giving fathers gifts.  For Valentine's Day, only couples should be giving each other gifts.  Please don't blur the lines; ewwwwww!!

• Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1