Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

I rarely defend Matt - and this isn't much of a defense because yes, just dedicate your damn vanity children's book to all your grandchildren rather than separating them out - but here goes. The book is about a dog much smaller than the rest of the dogs, a dwarf dog as it were, doing it's very best to not just keep up but to win a race against the average height dogs. This is obviously an allegory for Matt's dwarfism and Jackson is a dwarf so... Voila! Never mind how utterly tone deaf it is to dedicate the book to the first grandchild as the second grandchild is being born.

• Love 4

Oh I think Matt dedicating his book to Jackson is very sweet.  Matt is truly head over heels in love with the little guy.  I am sure knowing Matt he'll have something special for Ember once, if he gets to know her.  Matt's like that.  He's very special in thinking up new ideas and getting them across.

Amy's trying but the Rat problem in the bakery producing her breads turned me off.  She's just not got that special Matt quality. 

Speaking of Amy nothing she cooks looks all that appetizing to me and with cats walking along the counters....just no!

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Shmoopaloop said:

She deleted part of her instastory from last night. She was making a frowny face and said something along the lines of Ember's getting cuter by the day and not to worry, they'll be allowed to post pictures soon. 

She can't post pictures because they sold th rights to somebody because it's not worth doing if you aren't grifting. Plus they had to wait long enough to get Ember's hair to curl and dye it red.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, MegD said:

She can't post pictures because they sold th rights to somebody because it's not worth doing if you aren't grifting. Plus they had to wait long enough to get Ember's hair to curl and dye it red.

Yeah, Ember has to pay her fair share of the mortgage.

• Love 3

God knows I hate being fair but... If they are holding off on showing pictures of the baby so they can get paid for a magazine article or whatever - I can't really fault them for doing something Zach and Tori did as well.

That said, I really don't see them making a mint. Lets be honest, they're the also rans now in this tale. The show isn't going to go on unless Zach and Tori sign on because the show is about little people. 

2 hours ago, SongbirdHollow said:

Auj's idol The Freckled Fox just announced her sixth pregnancy (first with her new husband) so she better suck it up and get over this mastitis so she can start planning her next baby if she wants her Instagram to measure up. ALWAYS MORE!!!!!

Good Lord!!!

4 minutes ago, Bunbun77 said:

3:25 am feeding wearing makeup and a full set of false lashes. ? I wonder if she puts it on before or after tending to little Ember Jean. 

Seriously, she's wearing more makeup than i wear to work on a daily basis.

image.png

I think she just has lash extensions. I've noticed that in past pictures. I tried them once, thinking they'd make my busy mom life easier, but they were just annoying. 

But yeah, it's a bit dumb to call your newborn a night owl when she's supposed to be up nursing every 2 hrs anyway. Does she get that newborns are normally up all hours of the night?

Edited by Shmoopaloop
  • Love 13

No Audrey, Ember is not a "night owl." She is a NEWBORN.  Waking up at all hours is just what they do. They have a funny way of needing to bed fed and changed in the middle of the night. I know it can interrupt your much needed beauty sleep, but that's what being a parent means.  You don't come first any more.

Now stop with the resentful and woe-is-me faced selfies and go deal with what every other parent of a two week old baby has to deal with!

Seriously, is every post from her going to be some kind of complaint or lamentation about what a burden her child is? We got a couple of cute snaps (apparently taken before Ember Jean dirtied her first diaper and Audrey had to actually face what being a new mother is actually like and come to terms with the fact that babies aren't just props for use on social media) but now it's just "I can't get enough sleep, my boobs hurt."  She is lucky she has a healthy baby, plenty of money, and family close by. Could you imagine what it would be like if she had to deal with a child who had health problems, if she had no money, had to work a job outside the home, had no father or family around and was on her own?  Yet she complains more than women I know who have had to face that very predicament. And it's only been 12 days.

Does she think all her whining is cute or something? Is she getting some kind of sympathy pay off from her leg jumper followers with this crap? Because to me it is just a huge turn off and nothing but affirmation of what everyone predicted ... She and Jer are both too immature and self-involved to be parents and they didn't think it through. They just wanted to hop on the baby train because they saw Tori and Zach stealing the spotlight. And they are finding out the hard way they weren't ready to be parents.

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Now stop with the resentful and woe-is-me faced selfies and go deal with what every other parent of a two week old baby has to deal with!

Yes! My first thought was about how resentful and angry her face looked. I wonder if she's having second thoughts about having multiple kids now. 

• Love 11

I think these two would be very wise do eliminate Social Media from their lives.  Tori and Zack seem quite happy with their little baby and we don't have to hear about every time he burps.  He's a cutie and evidently grandpa thinks he is too because he dedicated his book to him.

Audrey and Jeremy need to go and take a chill pill.  Relax and enjoy their baby. 

• Love 3

The resentment in Audrey's face is quite scary this early in the game.  I hope she has plenty of support.  I don't recall thinking like this and my son didn't sleep through the night until he was a year old.  He was a problem sleeper but I dealt with it. 

Whoa there Audrey...take a chill pill. Or better yet, stock up on birth control pills.  

• Love 5

Totally agree with you @Shmoopaloop and @Celia Rubenstein. I've said before I don't have a child, but am the oldest of five and know Ember is not a "night owl" but just a normal baby that requires frequent feedings, nothing unusual.

The complaints every time she surfaces on social media are very off putting. I'm in my 30s and am at a point in my life where I would love to have a baby keeping me up at night (especially in Auj's situation where she doesn't have to worry about money, her job, etc), but my husband and I have not been successful getting pregnant after more than a year of trying. I have a doctor's appointment scheduled next month so hopefully we will get some answers, but it's been very frustrating and disappointing to say the least.

I suppose that makes me more salty towards them since they seemed to have gotten pregnant as soon as they found out tori and Zach were pregnant and felt like the attention on them was waning. 

Edited by Bunbun77
  • Love 17
11 minutes ago, Bunbun77 said:

Totally agree with you @Shmoopaloop and @Celia Rubenstein. I've said before I don't have a child, but am the oldest of five and know Ember is not a "night owl" but just a normal baby that requires frequent feedings, nothing unusual.

The complaints every time she surfaces on social media are very off putting. I'm in my 30s and am at a point in my life where I would love to have a baby keeping me up at night (especially in Auj's situation where she doesn't have to worry about money, her job, etc), but my husband and I have not been successful getting pregnant after more than a year of trying. I have a doctor's appointment scheduled next month so hopefully we will get some answers, but it's been very frustrating and disappointing to say the least.

I suppose that makes me more salty towards them since they seemed to have gotten pregnant as soon as they found out tori and Zach were pregnant and felt like the attention on them was waning. 

Sending some baby dust your way!  <3

• Love 10
13 minutes ago, Bunbun77 said:

Good luck to you next month.  I too had problems but ended up with four.  Dreams do come true.  Hang in there!

• Love 7

I thought Jerk was supposed to do the night feedings, while reading a book. Oh wait, you need two  hands to feed a baby, look at, and talk to them. Jerk's out.

Edited by SMama
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Bunbun77 said:

3:25 am feeding wearing makeup and a full set of false lashes. ? I wonder if she puts it on before or after tending to little Ember Jean. 

image.png

Wow.  Grandma face already.

• Love 5

So, I am just going to state up front - I genuinely find most new moms whiny and annoying. I don't like it when new moms and dads whine how hard it is because... abortion is legal, so I have to assume you wanted the baby you're bitching about. That said, I think all new parents get a little bit overwhelmed and shocked at how difficult it is, so I have to allow some whining from these two out of simple fairness. Yes, Celia, Audrey is posting her little sad faces of woe and her messages of "my boobs hurt and the kid doesn't sleep thru the night!" for fan attention. She wants, and is getting, bunches of responses that amount too "you're a good mommy Audrey! Poor Audrey is the best!". Its attention seeking. My hope is that at some point soon, Audrey will stop and reflect on just how lucky she is - she didn't HAVE TO work up until two days before her due date. She is in a position where she doesn't have to return to work in six weeks or three months. She will have a husband who won't be working either and they have no money concerns (aka they can both afford to do nothing but parent). The kid apparently is healthy. They have a huge support network of family who are willing to help them. They are so much luckier than so many people out there.. I hope she learns to focus on THAT and not on how she's tired and her titties hurt. Because really, she chose to have a child. No one made them get pregnant, and abortion IS legal.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Bunbun77 said:

Same. Absolutely hate when people complain about their kids. Also extremely annoyed that the month Auj found out about tori and Zach, they conceived.  Going on 4 years for us now with no real answers or success. Good luck to you! 

• Love 9

I have to laugh at "poor Auj."  You brought it all on yourself, honey.  I wondered how parenthood was going to hit them and if they would try to continue the earth mother act that Odd had going during the pregnancy.  While Tori was willing to admit pregnancy had plenty of difficulties and was rougher than she expected, Odd was all going the opposite and how glorious it was.  Then Tori and Zach seemed to expect normal newborn behavior and seem to have settled well into parenthood.  So now when it's too late to back out of what they have created, Jer and Odd seem to have landed in a pond that they really don't like.  I hope they don't take it out on Ember, but I fear they already are blaming her for simply being a normal newborn.

• Love 14
5 hours ago, Bunbun77 said:

image.png

Holy shit! That face. Wow. I cannot even imagine pretending to feel that way with a newborn. I had an emergency c-section, breastfed, and had a military spouse who was gone a LOT. The only look on my face to and about my son was twitterpation. 

Bitch ain't seen nothing yet. 

• Love 11
22 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Will interesting to see Audrey's face in about 16 years when Ember goes out with friends and stays out all night.  As someone said above, she ain't seen nothing yet.

Or stops reading random Bible quotes her dim bulb parents use out of context. Or says she wants to spend the weekend with Chris and Grandma Amy in their ‘big house’.

Or brings home a girlfriend.

• Love 4

I'm pleading with you guys who quote posts in the future, please leave the words but delete Audrey's pic LOL.  God these two are maddening.  I'm glad Amber(typo stays) is healthy.  How long do you think before the dynamic duo is begging Jeremy's "former" family to babysit and how long before they come out with a parenting book/website? #parentingdidntlooklikethisonpintrest #alwaysmorebutisettledforless #myhashtagsareworsethanamys

• Love 7

Every time I come to read a new comment, I see her picture and am dumbfounded. Why on earth would someone think that's a good expression to post regarding a newborn?? Post a sleepy selfie. 

They've been pretty quiet, otherwise. C'mon, I need some entertaining posts to snark on! 

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, ZoloftBlob said:

I'm not surprised they're quiet. They're actually working now. At a task they can't quit or dump off on anyone else.

When I had my kids, I thought it was a lot of work but I did not think of it as "working"... because there was so much love, joy and yumminess involved... never would it occur to me to make the nasty face Audrey made.  Maybe after 20 kids came and they all contracted a fever at the same time.

But her first baby?  After 12 days?  Very scary.  And I am no alarmist.  I hope she was being a smart ass.

• Love 3

Oh, I don't think she's having an alarming reaction and truth be told, I think all new parents have those moments where the love doesn't blind them to how miserable the kid is making them.

I am surprised she thinks it's wise to post such thoughts but then.... I think Audrey, for all that she's clearly image conscious, really has no idea how badly she can come across. Poor baby is tired cause the baby needs a feeding? Boo fucking hoo, bitch! You don't work, your husband doesn't work, and you basically get a paycheck for next to nothing oh, excuse me " being on a reality show". You don't have to worry about how you'll manage paying for daycare because you've got to get back to work in three months. All you have to worry about is feeding your child and keeping it clean. Whenever she whines, I really hope people remind her how proud she was to spread her legs for a good old Jeremy Roloff fuck and how proud she was to let us all know how she's fucking for Jesus. Hey Auj, you weren't raped, and you sure insisted you wanted a baby, so stop bitching. 

• Love 7

Oh, I think this picture was posted so Auj could bask in the warm glow of "Poor Auj! You're a good Mama!" so I don't assign much real intent to it. She's displayed her little pout face before. 

What I doubt she realizes is that a) people do perceive her as a new mom bitching about the baby and b) how utterly selfish and ridiculous her whining is. I mean really, what a whiny millennial she is. And here's some advice for Auj - if you're tired, go to bed. You can't be that tired if you're posting selfies.

• Love 4

This is posted on Matt Roloff's FB page.  Makes me wonder even more if there is some kind of problem.  Matt is always pretty quick to jump in to defend his kids.  I'm thinking social media is giving them quite a hard time.  They posted every second of the baby in utero.   Now nothing.  Doesn't make sense.

Matt Roloff

12 hrs ·

Miss Ember Jean ...the most perfect package life can deliver.. She's a bit shy now ...as mom and dad get her settled into her normal daily routine... but you all are going love the result .. this little baby is a big time star ... just wait and see.

14 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

This is posted on Matt Roloff's FB page.  Makes me wonder even more if there is some kind of problem.  Matt is always pretty quick to jump in to defend his kids.  I'm thinking social media is giving them quite a hard time.  They posted every second of the baby in utero.   Now nothing.  Doesn't make sense.

Matt Roloff

12 hrs ·

Miss Ember Jean ...the most perfect package life can deliver.. She's a bit shy now ...as mom and dad get her settled into her normal daily routine... but you all are going love the result .. this little baby is a big time star ... just wait and see.

Love the result? What an odd choice of words. 

• Love 6

Makes me wonder even more if there is some kind of problem. 

With the baby? I doubt it (and certainly hope not). I don't think there's anything wrong because I honestly doubt the baby would be home and not in the hospital if something was wrong. I also think if something was wrong, we'd see a total lockdown on their social media and not Jeremy whining that his espresso maker isn't working while Auj pouts about her sore titties and their lovely staged photoshoot for the baby complete with fresh flowers and a crown.

24 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Was it ever determined if Ember Jean is a little person?  I remember them saying chances were slim but I don't remember a statement saying yes or no.

It has not been announced but it is extremely unlikely. Jeremy isn't a carrier for Zach's type of dwarfism so he's no more likely to have an achondroplasic child than anyone else. He probably is a carrier for Matt's type of dwarfism but Audrey would also have to be carrying the dyastrophic gene in order for them to have a dyastrophic child. Her family has no history of dwarfism so it's very unlikely. I really would not wish a child to have dyastrophic dwarfism and it's pretty unlikely. I also think the social media would be a bit grimmer. 

I figured they were holding off on the social media because they want the masses in a frenzy for whenever their new season starts.  I assume Amber's arrival will be the premier episode.

And I think we have a winner! 

• Love 1

Finally a post with baby ember. Do tabloids come out on Mondays? Did they get a deal with one?

I chuckled at the mention of unmedicated labor contractions some subtle shade thrown. Remember she gave birth naturally with no meds, not a c-section like Tori. For all you moms out there is mastitis really as painful as unmedicated labor contractions? I really have no idea.

• Love 3