Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

I have to admit, my genuine fear based on the all around disappointed reaction is that if Peculiar Dynamic Roloff isn't red haired and curly, that she will be the discarded disappointment once Jeremy manages to breed a child to order (aka a penis child or a lesser curly redhead vagina whore).

Its incredibly obvious that girls are shit people to the Roloff men (Matt and Jeremy, Zach seems to have wised up) and Audrey is a shallow bitch who is praying to Jesus that her child fit a certain look. A straight, or even wavy haired brown haired child is clearly going to be a disappointment and will always know how her mommy *really* wanted a red haired curly locked angel and got a disappointment because Mommy Audrey has made it perfectly fucking clear how badly she wants red hair and curly hair. 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

I'm going to read that as they met 3 years before they started dating and her spoke to her whenever he saw her in a flirty way. Jeremy has never been focused enough to pursue anything for 3 years. Plus, we saw other girlfriends and dates Jeremy had in the 3 years before he dated Audrey. 

I was wrong...it was 2 years, but it sounds like he did actively pursue her:

"Jeremy pursued me faithfully and diligently for two years before we started dating. I know… I was stubborn…"

15 hours ago, Bunbun77 said:
I truly do not understand her preoccupation with wanting and praying for her baby to have red curly hair. 

Every red-headed woman I've ever met fetishizes her own red-headedness. It's 'fiery temper' this, 'passionate ginger' that, ad nauseum, and Auj Poj would be distressed to learn she's exactly the same as all the others in this regard. 

4 hours ago, Phoebe70 said:

I was wrong...it was 2 years, but it sounds like he did actively pursue her:

"Jeremy pursued me faithfully and diligently for two years before we started dating. I know… I was stubborn…"

Blame the red hair! But seriously, this isn't a cute story, Audrey! It casts Jeremy as either a creep who ignores your 'no' or as a condescending ass who knows your mind better than cute widdle you. Gross. 

• Love 6
16 hours ago, Pachengala said:

Every red-headed woman I've ever met fetishizes her own red-headedness. It's 'fiery temper' this, 'passionate ginger' that, ad nauseum, and Auj Poj would be distressed to learn she's exactly the same as all the others in this regard. 

Blame the red hair! But seriously, this isn't a cute story, Audrey! It casts Jeremy as either a creep who ignores your 'no' or as a condescending ass who knows your mind better than cute widdle you. Gross. 

I see it more as Auj is so special she deserved to be chased for years on end.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Willowsmom said:

I see it more as Auj is so special she deserved to be chased for years on end.

I'm sure you're exactly right that that's how she intends it to sound. The inverse of that is, of course, that Jeremy is so NOT special that he deserved to be rejected for years on end. But then I'll happily admit that these two can't win with me, ever.

• Love 1
On 7/7/2017 at 1:02 PM, SayMyName said:

I just ventured to the dark side and visited the blog. So much "subtle" product placement. I kept waiting to see "This Godly thought brought to you by .........". God doesn't care what you look like <glamour shot>, it isn't all about makeup <1 pound of makeup glamour shot>,  it's all about the inner beauty <product placement> <glamour shot>.

So unintentionally hilarious. What will they do for money when the show ends and the free site hits and product placement $ stop coming?

God even made the "ugly".  They need to remember that.  I admit, I was not the prettiest growing up nor the ugliest but the face I have is what God gave me.  The wrinkles I have, I am comfortable with because they are mine (along with the grey in my hair).  They really need to just grow up.  

BTW, someone needs to tell her hubby that man buns and skinny jeans are actually out. 

• Love 3

Isn't red hair typically recessive? There's that whole thing about red hair skipping a generation. Audrey might not want to get her hopes up based on that, but I understand her type might not be too big on science. 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, galax-arena said:

Isn't red hair typically recessive? There's that whole thing about red hair skipping a generation. Audrey might not want to get her hopes up based on that, but I understand her type might not be too big on science. 

I married a redhead, and was told that with each pregnancy, I had a 1 in 4 shot of having a redhead.  Didn't happen with any of them. Ended up with a curly brunette, straight dark hair and wavy blonde. And they are all awesome people :)

• Love 3

After looking at her latest Instagram post, where she's all "we're five weeks away from being parents" and recommending her website on marriage..... I have so many questions.

Does she DO anything? The last few beatingourspouses.com posts have done by a guest poster, a much better writer by the way and the blog averages a post every two to three weeks so Auj has hardly been burdened by the workload... Does she just sit around her parents home and gestate? I think a lot of women would love pregnancy more if it meant they could just be taken care of like a child while they hold their baby tummy and pray. Seriously, she hasn't posted an article on her "professional, for profit blog" that she wrote herself since June 7.  (Jeremy - who I think only theoretically "writes" his articles, hasn't done one since May 8)

Are Jeremy and Auj ever going to move into their new house? I thought Audrey was horrified at the idea that she would be 8 months pregnant and moving and yet here we are. 

(edited)

If I didn't think Jer and Faux would make her life hell, I would wish for them to have a girl who turns out out be gay, and butch as can be.  It would be amusing to see how they handle that.

Edited by Honey
  • Love 1

Check out Auj's latest Instagram.

She's bemoaning how she's not in her own home yet, and is still of course JOYFILLED over her pregnancy and not too tired to give a shout out to wayfair.com for providing her super awesome baby rocker chair thing (she's super Christian to note how affordable the pricing was and how speeding the shipping, in trade outs we pray)

Her attire? An Always More hat indoors (fuck convention and manners, Auj is a rebel showing off!) what appears to be a black bra, some black panties and of course a great big bare belly and Auj in a chair to where it's not entirely clear that she might not be totally naked, sitting.

And of course she's holding her belly like the earth momma she thinks she is. Goodness, who knew Jesus wanted her to bare herself in ALWAYS MORE WAYS?

I'm beginning to suspect we're gonna see Auj's slash for Jesus with the baby crowning since ALWAYS MORE SKIN is how Auj thinks Jesus wants this. 

• Love 7

I wonder if "Earth Mother" Auj will do natural childbirth or get an epidural when those contractions start hitting?  Within the next few weeks she and Jeremy will be expert childbirth instructors and write a book on parenting!

12 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

I wonder if "Earth Mother" Auj will do natural childbirth or get an epidural when those contractions start hitting? 

Depends on which way will bring the most sponsor $$$.

I wonder what Audrey did with her hands BEFORE she had a belly, and what will she do after?  

There's a link on the LPBW Facebook page with her "30-week maternity photo shoot."  I don't know about the rest of you, but I didn't even HAVE a 30-week photo shoot.  How on EARTH did I survive???

• Love 3
7 hours ago, ZoloftBlob said:

Interesting. Audrey's post of her wearing a hat, a bra and panties, sitting in a chair while holding her pregnant belly like ye olde earth mother has hmmm.... been removed.

I am sooooo sorry I missed seeing her maternity nudity shot.  Well, with a bra and panties.  

About as much as I miss liver and onions.

From what I hear her hair is naturally frizzy.  She spends hours every day straightening her frizzy hair then pulling out her curling iron for picture perfect curls.  Who has time for that kind of high maintenance? 

You know, its not that I am offended by a belly. Or that someone would wear a bra and panties in their own home. It's that Audrey has made a point of pandering to really right wing Christian viewpoints that include modesty.

It's kinda like how I expect right wing religious preachers to not have sex with male prostitutes. If you're going to bitch about it then you don't get to do it. And Audrey has bitched about modesty in the past. I'm not asking her to wear a burka, but I am noting that people are going to comment when someone who prats about modesty posts pictures for public consumption of herself pretty close to naked.

• Love 10
12 hours ago, ZoloftBlob said:

Interesting. Audrey's post of her wearing a hat, a bra and panties, sitting in a chair while holding her pregnant belly like ye olde earth mother has hmmm.... been removed.

Interesting, indeed. I saw it before it was taken down, but I didn't read any of the comments people were leaving. I usually only see positive ones, telling her what a beautiful mama she is, yada yada, etc.

I am curious to see how she handles it when all the compliments start going towards the baby... Shmoomloop I didn't see any negative comments either but who knows? Personally I thought it was a lil revealing to show to non family.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, ZoloftBlob said:

I am curious to see how she handles it when all the compliments start going towards the baby... Shmoomloop I didn't see any negative comments either but who knows? Personally I thought it was a lil revealing to show to non family.

I'm old.  I thought it was too revealing to show to anyone other than Jeremy.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I'm old.  I thought it was too revealing to show to anyone other than Jeremy.

Don't have to be old to appreciate keeping some things under wraps. That was almost as cringe worthy as the barely there bikini shot with the fam.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Perhaps she didn't like some comments on the picture? Who knows. Prior to that one, she posted this,

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXGW-dLg8XU/?hl=en&taken-by=audreyroloff

This has been up for five days and no one has told her it doesn't make any sense?

audreyroloffThe never needing journey of becoming one isn’t always easy... we come 

I think she meant "never ending", you know, like her proof reading errors.

52 minutes ago, smacaluso2003 said:

This has been up for five days and no one has told her it doesn't make any sense?

audreyroloffThe never needing journey of becoming one isn’t always easy... we come 

I think she meant "never ending", you know, like her proof reading errors.

Well, there are two types of people that comment about J&A:  The kool-aid drinkers who don't KNOW that it doesn't make any sense . . . and us.

• Love 1

Honestly, I didn't mind the photo. But, I'm not too terribly far from her age. So maybe that has something to do with it. It appeared to be a tank she pulled up to expose her belly and maybe just some short shorts (I recall her wearing some INSANELY short/tight ones the first time Amy introduced her new beau to Oddj and Jer). But, seeing as how she's supposedly uber-Christian, I would expect her to be more modest. What did irk me to no end though, was the shameless Wayfair plug. That and I'm pretty sick of "Always More" being in EVERY post. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Absolom said:

It's possible this is why Audrey took the post down.  For anyone who wanted to see the "underwear" photo, it's in the article.

I was expecting much worse! But then, I hated anything touching my skin while I was pregnant and so was frequently in that sort of boy-short/tank combo. In fact, there's a picture of me on SM during a climbing trip to Red Rock wearing something similar. On the other hand, I don't make my living by pandering to the Religious Right so...

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, Caracoa1 said:

What's wrong with nice, cute and fun?  Not everyone is out to get married.  If someone started talking marriage and future on the first few dates I would bolt!

And not everyone wants kids either. But you guys, she's the expert, not us! Ugh. 

• Love 9

That and I'm pretty sick of "Always More" being in EVERY post.

Audrey needs to stop trying to make 'fetch' happen. It's never going to happen. 

Audrey also thinks that Jeremy is cerebral. Jeremy, an intellectual? Ha. 

• Love 5