Type keyword(s) to search

Loren & Alexei: No Strippers Allowed

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

You know, I like them but........please stop posting pictures of your baby/toddler seemingly every. Single. Day.  Yes he is cute and all that, but man.....how can we miss you if you don't go away?  I like Robert/Anny's idea:  no pics at all or face covered.   My kids are 23 and 21 and frankly my attitude would have been nope not sharing, people are mean as f**k on the internet and I am not going hear talk about my baby's attractiveness.

I guess I'm in the minority and love seeing pictures of the little guy, but I do understand the dangers of being on TV and there being not so nice people out there. 

• Love 7

It was my hubby's birthday yesterday and I surprised him with a cameo from Alex!!!   He was very sweet, he mentioned my hubby's favorite things (as I asked, obviously!)  My hubby was very surprised and it gave him a laugh!!!

• Love 13
On 4/7/2021 at 11:00 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

It was my hubby's birthday yesterday and I surprised him with a cameo from Alex!!!   He was very sweet, he mentioned my hubby's favorite things (as I asked, obviously!)  My hubby was very surprised and it gave him a laugh!!!

Happy Birthday to Mr Hanson. 

(major Alexei fan here)

• Love 5
On 4/7/2021 at 11:00 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Do you mind saying what company you used or the personal birthday message?

11 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Do you mind saying what company you used or the personal birthday message?

Of course!  It is Cameo.  My Cameo for hubby is available for others to see (public) and you can watch it!  My only tick with Cameo is you get a really short window to tell your spouse's/friends/coworkers interests.  I really want for Alex to mention a certain National Park that my hubs LOVES but there was not enough room.  And if you do watch it, the birthday wishes were belated but that was my fault, not Alex's.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Of course!  It is Cameo.  My Cameo for hubby is available for others to see (public) and you can watch it!  My only tick with Cameo is you get a really short window to tell your spouse's/friends/coworkers interests.  I really want for Alex to mention a certain National Park that my hubs LOVES but there was not enough room.  And if you do watch it, the birthday wishes were belated but that was my fault, not Alex's.

I thought it might be Cameo. I had ventured on the site for a friend’s birthday, but I think I did a pretty narrow search. 

• Love 1

Has anyone noticed how when they are on Pillow Talk, Loren often comments on how she doesn’t feel loved, isn’t appreciated, doesn’t get kind words, etc.  She says it sarcastically at times, but she really seems to be begging for things from her husband.  This was happening back before the baby was born too.  

9 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Here’s another link about the baby.  So, he was early at 5 pounds.  He sure does appear to be much larger than 5 pounds.  Man…….

https://people.com/parents/loren-brovarnik-and-alexei-brovarnik-welcome-second-baby-son/

My daughter was born three weeks early, 5lbs. 11ozs, they treated her like a preemie, waking her to feed every hour, she was tiny, no nicu, tubes or anything, I wonder if there were more issues than just being early.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Again, this is said from someone who likes them and bought a Cameo from Alex:  Just take a break from social media for a while and enjoy your little family.  In private.  Then again I am off IG now so I won't be subjected to the many photos plus the many MANY shares.

• Love 3

I think TLC is seriously overestimating how invested we are in these people. I have no interest in watching any of them on an ongoing basis. Alexei is the only person of the four who seems like a decent guy, but his choice of spouse casts some doubt on that, too. It's the fish rule: All of the 90D couples start to stink after three seasons max. Hard pass for me.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
39 minutes ago, Mondrianyone said:

I think TLC is seriously overestimating how invested we are in these people. I have no interest in watching any of them on an ongoing basis. Alexei is the only person of the four who seems like a decent guy, but his choice of spouse casts some doubt on that, too. It's the fish rule: All of the 90D couples start to stink after three seasons max. Hard pass for me.

I was once married with two kids under the age of two.  Both boys, too.  Pass.  Lived it once.  Oh my late cat was named Asher.

• Love 3
On 10/5/2016 at 8:08 PM, Verojama said:

I really like them both a lot... i think they really are a sympathetic to each other with alexei's home sickness and loren's tourrex... hes right about her bff when i saw them together loren gets to be 6yrs old again...

I’m catching up on this years later. I never saw them before but I caught part of their new spinoff show.  As I understand it they met when she went to Israel on a Birthright trip. They met under natural circumstances, not exploitative dating apps. Also they really have a similar ancestral background, although raised in different countries. 

Edited by EtheltoTillie
  • Love 6

I watched this couple from day one and admit that I did not care for them at all. I was not a fan.  In fact, I only grew to tolerate them when they appeared on Pillow Talk.   I like them ok now, although, I do wonder about many of the comments Loren makes about her husband.  Yes, they kid each other and I’m sure some of it is banter for the show, but she always seem to be begging Alexei for attention, complaining about him being insensitive to her or stressing how frustrated she is.  She did this before they had kids too.  After seeing their new show…I think she is being candid about his behavior.  Apparently, she’s planning on tolerating it, though.  It’s not likely that he will change.  

• Love 3

If I were a man (which I'm not) and married to Loren or someone like her (which thank God I'm not), I might start tuning her out, too. She seems like a bottomless pit of neediness and making everything about herself (see her comments on Pillow Talk). I don't think there's enough attention in the world to satisfy her. I guess he's mostly okay with their situation, though, since he went along with having another baby so soon. People decide to tolerate all sorts of stuff for their own reasons.

• Love 5
54 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Baby #3.

Just now, Boston said:
54 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Baby #3.

Expand  

sorry negative post.  HOLY FERTILE MYRTLE, BATMAN!  Well, Alexi said he wanted a brood.

• LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Boston said:

sorry negative post.  HOLY FERTILE MYRTLE, BATMAN!  Well, Alexi said he wanted a brood.

I reserved my negative comment. Hope they have a lot of help and can afford a part time nanny. I could not imagine 3 kids in just over 3 years, but that is me and my nightmare.

• Love 4
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I reserved my negative comment. Hope they have a lot of help and can afford a part time nanny. I could not imagine 3 kids in just over 3 years, but that is me and my nightmare.

Really.  I just keep remembering when Alex went back home and she had the 2 kids and she couldn't handle it.  Good luck to her (and they better buy a new place quick).  The boys are adorable.  Kinda hope she has a girl.

Edited by Boston
wrong word
  • Love 5
(edited)
On 5/6/2022 at 3:30 PM, Boston said:

Really.  I just keep remembering when Alex went back home and she had the 2 kids and she couldn't handle it.  Good luck to her (and they better buy a new place quick).  The boys are adorable.  Kinda hope she has a girl.

Didn’t they just have one at that time?  Loren was pregnant. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Didn’t they just have one at that time?  Loren was pregnant. 

After I wrote that I was thinking maybe she just had ONE

• Useful 1
40 minutes ago, Boston said:

After I wrote that I was thinking maybe she just had ONE

It’ll be interesting to see what she has to say.  It sounds like a lot.  I wonder if they are still thinking about moving. 

• Love 1

Her second was born eight months ago.

My worry for her is all the difficulty she had in birthing the two she has.  Both babies were born early and she was in difficulty.  Not a promising situation for her.  I sincerely hope things go better this time around.

• Love 8
On 5/8/2022 at 9:03 PM, b2H said:

Her second was born eight months ago.

My worry for her is all the difficulty she had in birthing the two she has.  Both babies were born early and she was in difficulty.  Not a promising situation for her.  I sincerely hope things go better this time around.

Well, gotta shoot for a girl.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

If my mother 'shot' for a girl.  she'd still be pregnant at 85.  Wasn't happening, no bueno. 3 brothers later.  Un No sistaahs ( I can say that with my boston accent.) Here we go again:  No offense to anyone, JMO and :

#ImtiredofthisPCbullshit  (LET ME BE WHO I AM. I MEAN NO HARM  The end)

• LOL 5