Type keyword(s) to search

Rob & Chyna - General Discussion

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

The complicated relationship dynamic between Rob Kardashian and his soon-to-be bride Blac Chyna is followed in this series as the couple deal with their engagement, pregnancy and extended family.  First up: Plans for raising their child together as a married parents come under doubt due to suspicious minds, which lead to Rob moving out of the house.

This is really pathetic and Chynas ass is frightening. The two of them together sound like something from Teen Mom. 

At least Scott sees the seriousness of diabetes. 

Kris should have waited till Rob was dealing with his disease, maybe even after the kid was born to do this show. 

• Love 9

Uuggh these two are SO annoying. That "are you still texting bitches" scene was unbearable to the point BC's shrieking made me mute the TV.  The only part I found ok was the talk between BC and Kris. The disappointment over the baby being a girl was all over Rob's face albeit briefly.

• Love 3

I thought Kris was out of line. She's downplayed Robs issues and insinuated that his problems would go away if he "felt good about himself " translation... " got skinny". As if looking good is the answer to everything. I think back to nearly every conversation she has with her girls and probably in 90 % she comments on their appearance.  

Chyna got herself into this mess. When Rob told his mom the baby was a girl after agreeing to keep it a secret, she should've  realized Kris is the last person to confide in. And Kris coming in with the pink basket was her way of showing Chyna that Rob will not keep her confidences.  

• Love 7

Hoooooboy!  This is some hot mess.  I go back and forth with BC.  I really like her, then I really don't.  I don't know what to think.  She sure went 0 to 60 during the texting bitches convo.

I feel sad for Rob, he seems so sad and just off.  Lost.  Why does he speak like that?  He's adapted an accent of sorts, like trying to seem tough?

Little King Cairo is cute.  

Fuck Kris and her bullshit pink baskets.

20 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Kris coming in with the pink basket was her way of showing Chyna that Rob will not keep her confidences.  

Absolutely.  She's showing her who's boss.  What a bitch.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 5

Kim and Kris are executive producers. LOL

I think I prefer Angela, Rob still comes across as lazy and needing his sisters/mommy to do everything for him. His saying his family is tight knit while Chyna had to get everything on her own didn't make him look better. It also isn't what tight knit means, she had to work for herself and didn't have maids/allowances in her 30's doesn't mean she's not tight knit with family. It just means she had to earn and work her own way. Something Rob seems to not want or has the drive to do.

I do kind of like Chyna's crew too, they have personality and feel like people she's actually close with as opposed to people using her like the "friends" of Kylie or the others appear like. The Nana was great and she keeps it real for Chyna.

Did everyone see she had actual food in the fridge when she was looking for the jam?  It was full and messy, like a normal person! Love her for that alone. 

• Love 7
35 minutes ago, pinkelephant3 said:

BC is crazy...Rob should have known to not stick his dick in crazy! I feel bad for him. 

You think he has any chance with someone well adjusted and normal. Crazy is the best he can do.

18 minutes ago, Artsda said:

I think I prefer Angela, Rob still comes across as lazy and needing his sisters/mommy to do everything for him. His saying his family is tight knit while Chyna had to get everything on her own didn't make him look better. It also isn't what tight knit means, she had to work for herself and didn't have maids/allowances in her 30's doesn't mean she's not tight knit with family. It just means she had to earn and work her own way. Something Rob seems to not want or has the drive to do.

I do kind of like Chyna's crew too, they have personality and feel like people she's actually close with as opposed to people using her like the "friends" of Kylie or the others appear like. The Nana was great and she keeps it real for Chyna.

Did everyone see she had actual food in the fridge when she was looking for the jam?  It was full and messy, like a normal person! Love her for that alone. 

That bowl of quacamole was huge!!

Kris saying she will have 6 grandchildren...I guess the Jenner side  grandchildren don't count.?

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 5

I guess what I actually liked about the show was that Rob and Chyna have enough real drama that it is not fake storylines at this point. Though it is only the first episode so I am sure we will get there.

I thought when Rob was saying/texting Chyna about "texting bitches" I thought she read something like that he is texting women, but it is not what she thinks. I assumed that he met his family or friends, something like that, but we never really got the answer to it all.

I do kind of like Chyna when she isn't screaming or yelling. I did find her crying about jelly somewhat amusing and her friend's reaction to it. I did like her friends and her nanny. Her son is cute as well.

I do think Kris puts way too much of an importance on looks, but I do think Rob would be a bit happier with himself if he lost more weight. It is not the whole solution for him, but it seems like it would give him some confidence back. I did enjoy the Rob and Scott duo.

Rob calling Kris about everything makes some sense, because I am not sure if he has a lot of friends. I have to admit I call my dad if I have any car problems or something goes wrong in my house even though he is not in the same state, because he can usually give me an idea of what the problem is or point me in some direction of where something is going wrong. 

• Love 1

Holy shit, how can anybody think this relationship is going to work? Chyna is crazy, does she think that she'll be able to kick Rob out of the house every time she gets irked when they're married? And it seems like she gets irked a lot. Rob can't do anything for himself & he's disappointed with his baby because she's the wrong sex, yeah, he's going to be a great daddy.

I really liked how Chyna's friend told her that Rob was what she chose, so now she has to deal with it, but who are those 2 guys hanging out with Chyna? Are they just friends? Are they her Jonathans?

Scott mentioned insulin for Rob's diabetes, but that would mean Rob has type 1 diabetes, I would think he would have been diagnosed long ago if that was true. Something definitely not right about that whole conversation. And why did Scott have to "take" Rob to buy things, why didn't rob drive himself?

1 hour ago, Artsda said:

I can understand Kris being one, but how & why is Kim an exec producer? I wonder how Khloe, Kourtney, Kendall, & Kylie feel about this? I wonder how Rob feels about this, Kim's an exec producer & he's not on his own show.

• Love 2

OMG! WTF?  I know Rob has emotional issues, but now after seeing him in his own show, I am thinking he really has a pretty severe intellectual disability, and so does Chyna and her weird assortment of friends.  

Its awful thinking some poor baby is gong to be born to messed up Rob and Chyna.

I know the Kardashian/ Jenner women  have been called trashy, but Chyna and her friends are on another level of trash.   

I do feel sorry for Rob, but Chyna is just plain nasty. Her screaming and yelling, and trashy behavior is not at all normal .   Rob just is messed up, and not at all smart enough to know he's with a freak. 

Watching  Kris talk to Chyna and Rob as if this so called relationship is anything close to normal  was cringeworthy. 

And who was the winner driving Chyna around? Her group of friends are the epitome of low life.  

Do Rob, Chyna or any of her friends ever speak like they have any knowledge of grammar? I know it sounds snobby, but I can't listen to people who can't ever speak without talking so stupid. 

The show is actually disturbing, like you are watching a couple that will soon make the local news for some horrible incident. Hopefully, this mess will follow I Am Cait to cancellation.

Edited by orangekit
  • Love 6

What was Scott referring to when he talked about visiting Rob in the hospital and that Rob had a needle in his head? It seemed like he was sort of editing what he said because they don't want to make it too public. But I've seen a few scenes with Rob where it looks like he has a large spot  on the side.of his head where his hair was shaved.

The way he talks and acts... Maybe a lobotomy? Just kidding!!

• Love 5

I hate Scott, but I thought it was funny when he told Rob that if the baby was a girl, he should name it Kim. 

Anyone know where Chyna's income comes from? That house was nice and so was the full time nanny!

• Love 3
11 hours ago, iwasish said:

Kris should have waited till Rob was dealing with his disease, maybe even after the kid was born to do this show. 

Money never sleeps.

7 hours ago, GaT said:

I really liked how Chyna's friend told her that Rob was what she chose, so now she has to deal with it, but who are those 2 guys hanging out with Chyna? Are they just friends? Are they her Jonathans?

That was the best 3 seconds of the show...Chyna has been friends with Kim for years, knew Rob, knew of his issues, and chose to enmesh herself into this family, even after her son's father took up with Rob's underage sister.  Chyna made that bed, and now Rob is in it.

Rob seems to be slimming down, but his eyes are still empty and he no longer sounds like he used to.  People have a tendency to pick up on accents or manners of speaking from those around them, but it makes Rob seem even more off-kilter, because it doesn't even sound like him anymore.  It wasn't that long ago - 4, 5 years - that he was on Dancing With the Stars.  I can't even reconcile that Rob to the one I saw last night.

3 hours ago, orangekit said:

The show is actually disturbing, like you are watching a couple that will soon make the local news for some horrible incident. Hopefully, this mess will follow I Am Cait to cancellation.

+++++1.  I feel icky for watching.  And...sadly, I will continue to do so.  I don't know what that says about me.

My husband and I laughed every time Chyna turned around.  She looks deformed, like she has DDD implants that migrated or something.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, GaT said:

Scott mentioned insulin for Rob's diabetes, but that would mean Rob has type 1 diabetes, I would think he would have been diagnosed long ago if that was true. Something definitely not right about that whole conversation. And why did Scott have to "take" Rob to buy things, why didn't rob drive himself?

I am not sure exactly what you mean by this.  But just to clarify: both type 1 and type 2 diabetics use insulin. The difference is that all type 1 diabetics use it and will always have to use it.  But not all type 2 diabetics use insulin - many who adhere to the correct diet, exercise, carefully monitor themselves, etc. do not have to use it.  

For example, when my mom was first diagnosed, she only took oral medication.  It was only after a period of NOT following a correct diet and doing what the doctor said that her condition worsened and had to start taking the insulin shots.

All that to say: diabetes is a ridiculously serious disease, and if Rob continues to ignore it, he'll wind up with a myriad of severe health problems and most likely die young. 

And also?  This show is a seriously trashy train wreck.  And not even the "good" kind that you can't look away from. I plan to look far, far away. I tuned in just because I was morbidly curious. And I actually used to like Rob back in the early days of KuwtK. But no, there is nothing charming or compelling about these 2, either as individuals or as a couple.  The only one with an ounce of charm was King.  And I can't watch just for him because I will just feel sad that he ended up with BC and Tyga as his parents.  Poor kid.

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Hoooooboy!  This is some hot mess.  I go back and forth with BC.  I really like her, then I really don't.  I don't know what to think.  She sure went 0 to 60 during the texting bitches convo.

I feel sad for Rob, he seems so sad and just off.  Lost.  Why does he speak like that?  He's adapted an accent of sorts, like trying to seem tough?

Little King Cairo is cute.  

Fuck Kris and her bullshit pink baskets.

Absolutely.  She's showing her who's boss.  What a bitch.

Did anyone else see that her texting app was on her phone screen while she was yelling at Rob?  I know you can text and use other apps while on a call, but also knowing all of the editing tricks Bunim Murray employs, I wouldn't be surprised if Chyna and Rob had a more tame conversation and the producers had her go back and yell out some fun tag line into her phone after the call ended that they could use for promo's.  I could be wrong, but I don't recall hearing Rob's voice while she was on her tirade.

• Love 3

What was with that weird animation thing they kept doing at the end of scenes where they would freeze the last shot and outline and color it in like a cartoon?  It was so tacky it made me nauseous.

I thought it was interesting that Kim was listed third in line as an executive producer.  Her, of all people.  No wonder she and Chyna kissed and made up so quickly.

Did anyone else find the gender reveal anti-climactic?  Tabloids had been speculating she was having a boy, and I always assume those stories are fed to them by Kris & her crew.  Not like having a girl is a disappointment, but so much had been made out of the prospect of a next generation Kardashian male to carry on the family name (which has only been "Kardashian" for a few generations anyway - eyeroll).  I did like how Rob took a jab at Kim's avant garde name choosing - not naming the kid arrow or pointer.

Rob was never the brightest light in the house, but he seems like he's gotten extra stupid recently.  He sounds like he's trying to coin his own new phrases ("Bible", and whatever strange word he used to describe the weight he lost) in the most awkward way possible.  Does he own 100 black shirt/shorts outfits or is he wearing the same one everyday?  Why was his Dodgers hat logo blurred out on KUWTK but in full view on Rob & Chyna?  And Scott lecturing Rob on taking/not taking care of himself was pretty ironic.  Would have sounded better coming from Lamar.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Duke2801 said:

And also?  This show is a seriously trashy train wreck.  And not even the "good" kind that you can't look away from. I plan to look far, far away. I tuned in just because I was morbidly curious. And I actually used to like Rob back in the early days of KuwtK. But no, there is nothing charming or compelling about these 2, either as individuals or as a couple.  The only one with an ounce of charm was King.  And I can't watch just for him because I will just feel sad that he ended up with BC and Tyga as his parents.  Poor kid.

Yeah, it's a train wreck but one that I WAS able to look away from after about five minutes. What a disastrous series. They're both pretty disgusting visually, but their behavior is more than disgusting, it's vomitateous. I made up a new word because there's just no adjective known to man that describes them. If I was a psychiatrist, and I wish I were because their paycheck is a lot bigger than mine is, but If I was a psychiatrist I would say that Rob has female issues. He doesn't have a problem with them, but he needs one to run his life for him. He has always been manipulated and managed by the hand of a strong woman, First there was Kris of course, his mother. Then Khloe took over the role of his parental figure and now it's Blac Chyna. The only good thing for Rob is that he can have sex with that mother-figure legally and not be suspected of incest as he was with Khloe.

Had anyone noticed in older episodes that when Rob would get frustrated with the control Khloe had over hm that he would lower his head and smooth his hair forward on top of his head repeatedly? That's a body language sign of frustration. Excess in consumption of drugs, alcohol and food are also indicators of anxiety, depression and frustration. I think that rather than the stress of his own series, Rob needs some quiet time away from cameras and press and a lot more time spent on a psychiatrist's couch.

• Love 5

Instead of this scripted mess, I would love to have seen the real (off-camera) meetings and conversations among these family members on how to spin the Rob-Chyna situation to their advantage plus their hardcore negotiations with E and Chyna to exploit and monetize unstable Rob’s predicament. Let’s see now…Kris and Kim are being paid as producers, Chyna is savoring her celebrity and Karda$hian family member status and Scott is earning an additional Kardashian paycheck as cast member for this train wreck of a show. Rob, as usual, is just following along dazedly with what his womenfolk have ordained for him to do. And all the while, poor baby girl Kardashian is nestled innocently in her mother’s womb unaware of the circus existence that awaits her.

• Love 3

Can someone explain to me what is going on with BC's ass?  I am in my 50's, so this was definitely not the look aspired to for my generation.  I mean, I think the ridiculous triple D breast implants look awful, and these ridiculous butt implants strike me the same way.  But I know just as there's an "audience" for huge fake breasts, there must be an audience for huge fake butts or this wouldn't be a "thing." But they look like they've moved from their original intended position, I guess?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, tobeannounced said:

Can someone explain to me what is going on with BC's ass?  I am in my 50's, so this was definitely not the look aspired to for my generation.  I mean, I think the ridiculous triple D breast implants look awful, and these ridiculous butt implants strike me the same way.  But I know just as there's an "audience" for huge fake breasts, there must be an audience for huge fake butts or this wouldn't be a "thing." But they look like they've moved from their original intended position, I guess?

I think Chyna has had the same surgery as Kim, Khloe, Kylie, etc..  They retrieve fat from your own body to sculp certain areas like the waist and transfer the fat to the gluteal and hip area. Since she is pregnant now and gained weight, it has altered these area with more fat deposits.  In my day, what you see in the hip area was referred to as saddle bags and not something one aspired to but with this surgery, it seems to be part of the desired effects to give the curvy look. I saw a pic of Chyna before she messed with her face and she was adorable. Personally, I'm not a fan of the surgical look but to each their own. 

Does anyone know who Chyna's main girlfriend is?  I know I have seen her on some other reality show and it is driving me nuts cause I can't remember. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Rob was never the brightest light in the house, but he seems like he's gotten extra stupid recently.  He sounds like he's trying to coin his own new phrases ("Bible", and whatever strange word he used to describe the weight he lost) in the most awkward way possible.  Does he own 100 black shirt/shorts outfits or is he wearing the same one everyday?  Why was his Dodgers hat logo blurred out on KUWTK but in full view on Rob & Chyna?  And Scott lecturing Rob on taking/not taking care of himself was pretty ironic.  Would have sounded better coming from Lamar.

Thank you - I was like, "what word is he saying and why don't I know what it means?"  I still don't know what he said, and if this is how he's going to talk from now on, I may have to.....oh, who am I kidding, I'm going to watch this with dread and fascination and a bowl of popcorn until it plays out.

Also, I was kind of twitchy with second-hard embarrassment for Rob as Chyna drop-kicked his flowers into the pool and physically threw him out of her house with her entourage looking on quietly.  Awkward.

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Thank you - I was like, "what word is he saying and why don't I know what it means?"  I still don't know what he said...

He was saying "I gained a grip of weight." It's slang for "a lot," though I have never heard it applied to anything but money, as in: "I got a grip of cash." 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Veronique Bette said:

Instead of this scripted mess, I would love to have seen the real (off-camera) meetings and conversations among these family members on how to spin the Rob-Chyna situation to their advantage plus their hardcore negotiations with E and Chyna to exploit and monetize unstable Rob’s predicament. Let’s see now…Kris and Kim are being paid as producers, Chyna is savoring her celebrity and Karda$hian family member status and Scott is earning an additional Kardashian paycheck as cast member for this train wreck of a show. Rob, as usual, is just following along dazedly with what his womenfolk have ordained for him to do. And all the while, poor baby girl Kardashian is nestled innocently in her mother’s womb unaware of the circus existence that awaits her.

That would be interesting. Considering the baby's due date, and Rob saying that Chyna wanted to wait till she was past three months before revealing that she was pregnant, they must have jumped right into negotiations and filming as soon as he dropped the bombshell on them.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, MsDiva2007 said:

maybe because she is pregnant but why does chyna's behind flap like a flag in the wind when she runs? I mean Kim has a massive rear but it doesn't flap like a flag! Chyna is a big booty judy!

Kim had fat injections to blow up her butt, maybe Chyna has implants.

31 minutes ago, Al Lowe said:

He was saying "I gained a grip of weight." It's slang for "a lot," though I have never heard it applied to anything but money, as in: "I got a grip of cash." 

Yes!  I thought it was "grip" something or other too, but that it didn't make sense in that context.  I actually had a physical reaction when he said it, similar to when I hear people say "Pacifically,..." or "nuke-u-lar"

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, MsDiva2007 said:

maybe because she is pregnant but why does chyna's behind flap like a flag in the wind when she runs? I mean Kim has a massive rear but it doesn't flap like a flag! Chyna is a big booty judy!

When Kim is on camera she's usually wearing spanx, a long coat, she's sitting down, hiding behind a countertop, generally sedentary, or the camera is focused on her cleavage/face.  When we do see her butt in all of it's glory, it's a photo-shopped paparazzi pic or a posed selfie in the best lighting (and then also photo-shopped).  Every now and then a paparazzo that isn't on the K payroll catches an unauthorized shot of her from behind and her butt looks lumpy and dumpy.  But then again, since the woman barely moves other than strutting a few steps for a photo op, we're not going to see how her butt responds to the natural laws of physics. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

Thank you - I was like, "what word is he saying and why don't I know what it means?"  I still don't know what he said, and if this is how he's going to talk from now on, I may have to.....oh, who am I kidding, I'm going to watch this with dread and fascination and a bowl of popcorn until it plays out.

Also, I was kind of twitchy with second-hard embarrassment for Rob as Chyna drop-kicked his flowers into the pool and physically threw him out of her house with her entourage looking on quietly.  Awkward.

Why does he talk with his teeth clenched? Why does he use ghetto slang. "she threw me "out da house" , he's starting to sound like mumble mouths Kanye and Lamar.

And why do these people have so many hangers on in their houses? It has to be expensive feeding them all.  

I thought Rob lived in a gated community? Loved the driver of Chyna's car staying put while the ladies looked for a key... he didn't want no trouble!!!!LOL

• Love 6

Based on this episode, Rob seems to be less Chyna's love interest; he's more like the punchline to her jokes.  From Chyna and friends all laughing in the car when he called her and said he was talking to his mom...Chyna tossing the flowers in the pool, and then Rob out of her house...stalking his place for a key to let herself into his house...all took place with her posse around her.  I don't suppose any of Rob's family members watched this and saw how it made Rob look like a marble-mouthed buffoon.  They were probably too busy checking Twitter and counting the money.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Based on this episode, Rob seems to be less Chyna's love interest; he's more like the punchline to her jokes.  From Chyna and friends all laughing in the car when he called her and said he was talking to his mom...Chyna tossing the flowers in the pool, and then Rob out of her house...stalking his place for a key to let herself into his house...all took place with her posse around her.  I don't suppose any of Rob's family members watched this and saw how it made Rob look like a marble-mouthed buffoon.  They were probably too busy checking Twitter and counting the money.

Or her putting her toe on the scale while he was weighing himself?

How is she helping him diet? A hike and then she pulls out an enormous bowl of guacamole?  Her eating habits are none too healthy, don't see how she can really help him.

Oh and all her friends listening to her and laughing about the endless "my mom" this and "my mom" that.  that didn't give her a clue that he was a mama's boy?

I'm sure Kim noticed, and was laughing about it.

• Love 3
43 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Based on this episode, Rob seems to be less Chyna's love interest; he's more like the punchline to her jokes.  From Chyna and friends all laughing in the car when he called her and said he was talking to his mom..

That car scene was reminded me of attending the bachelorette party of one of my brother's fiancé's and they were ripping on him in light hearted fun way.  Not because he was a Momma's boy but for other personality quirks. 

Every scene in every spin-off of KUWTK has to directly tie to one of the core family bread winners, so if Scott and Rob are driving around town, KIM or KRIS must be mentioned.  No one is going to get invested in scene with Chyna and her random friends unless one of the great K's are mentioned, ad nauseam.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

That would be interesting. Considering the baby's due date, and Rob saying that Chyna wanted to wait till she was past three months before revealing that she was pregnant, they must have jumped right into negotiations and filming as soon as he dropped the bombshell on them.

About getting pregnant, She said "we kind of been tryin' for a month straight" and Rob added "yeah, we was definitely tryin' to have a baby like three times a day".  They made it sound as though they had been struggling to get her pregnant like some couples that go years going through IVF or IUI desperate for pregnancy. Instead they merely had sex three times a day when twice a day is the norm for them? Was that the big sacrifice they made?

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, HumblePi said:

About getting pregnant, She said "we kind of been tryin' for a month straight" and Rob added "yeah, we was definitely tryin' to have a baby like three times a day".  They made it sound as though they had been struggling to get her pregnant like some couples that go years going through IVF or IUI desperate for pregnancy. Instead they merely had sex three times a day when twice a day is the norm for them? Was that the big sacrifice they made?

Was that Rob tryin' to get it up 3 times a day, or stay hard long enough?  Sounds more like He's trying to make himself out to be some sex machine, and Chyna convincing herself this is the best she can do.  He has no job, no responsibilities other than to put on the same black shirt and shorts outfit and not have blood shot eyes or In-and-out-burger juice dripping down his weak spotty beard when the cameras are turned on.  I'm shocked he has enough motivation and focus to text any bitches.

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, HumblePi said:

I can see the month straight, but three times a day? Unless she did all the work, I doubt he had the energy. But we do get to see her try out some sex gag on him later this season.

Would you consider Rob a step up or step down from Tyga? Or strictly a lateral move?

• Love 3

I see Rob, and all I can think of is "psych meds bloat." It's a real bitch, but it's a real thing. His lack of exercise and poor diet don't help matters. He looks bloated and sweaty and I wouldn't be surprised if he is taking a real weight-gainer like Zyprexa or Depakote.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Was that Rob tryin' to get it up 3 times a day, or stay hard long enough?  Sounds more like He's trying to make himself out to be some sex machine, and Chyna convincing herself this is the best she can do.  He has no job, no responsibilities other than to put on the same black shirt and shorts outfit and not have blood shot eyes or In-and-out-burger juice dripping down his weak spotty beard when the cameras are turned on.  I'm shocked he has enough motivation and focus to text any bitches.

Flash backs to Kim and her "I'm having sex 500 times  a day" "I'm ovulating and Kanye had to come to my photo shoot and fuck me in the bathroom" 

After getting a close look at Rob, the Chyna/Tyga thing makes sense. She has very low standards. Very low standards. But high expectations for those low standards. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Or her putting her toe on the scale while he was weighing himself?

How is she helping him diet? A hike and then she pulls out an enormous bowl of guacamole?  Her eating habits are none too healthy, don't see how she can really help him.

Oh and all her friends listening to her and laughing about the endless "my mom" this and "my mom" that.  that didn't give her a clue that he was a mama's boy?

I'm sure Kim noticed, and was laughing about it.

Guacamole isn't completely unhealthy - as long as it's not paired with a bunch of chips. Excuse me, I mean a "grip" of chips.  (lol- thanks to whoever translated that strange word).  Avocados are pretty good for you.  Well, in moderation!

That said, no, she doesn't seem like the healthiest food role model.  Didn't she make some asinine comment that she wanted to "gain 100 pounds" during her pregnancy?   

• Love 6
8 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Did anyone else see that her texting app was on her phone screen while she was yelling at Rob?  I know you can text and use other apps while on a call, but also knowing all of the editing tricks Bunim Murray employs, I wouldn't be surprised if Chyna and Rob had a more tame conversation and the producers had her go back and yell out some fun tag line into her phone after the call ended that they could use for promo's.  I could be wrong, but I don't recall hearing Rob's voice while she was on her tirade.

I just rewatched that scene since E is airing the episode again and you actually do hear Rob on the other end responding to all her screaming, but whats odd is when her phone rings she says "Rob is face-timing me" but that did not look like a Facetime screen and she wasnt looking at the phone, just shouting into the speaker.

Watching this the 2nd time I'm even more irked by BC and completely disturbed watching these 2 as a couple.  This "love saved Rob" thing that keeps getting trotted out into the press is a joke.  I dont see him being saved but rather majorly burned by this woman in the long run and two people that are actually very toxic for each other.  The next preview looks even worse.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Guacamole isn't completely unhealthy - as long as it's not paired with a bunch of chips. Excuse me, I mean a "grip" of chips.  (lol- thanks to whoever translated that strange word).  Avocados are pretty good for you.  Well, in moderation!

That said, no, she doesn't seem like the healthiest food role model.  Didn't she make some asinine comment that she wanted to "gain 100 pounds" during her pregnancy?   

Kourtney eats avocado in moderation. A two quart bowl of guacamole isn't moderation. You take that shit out, someone is going to eat and eat and eat it.  

And yeah she wants to gain a hundred pounds.

34 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Flash backs to Kim and her "I'm having sex 500 times  a day" "I'm ovulating and Kanye had to come to my photo shoot and fuck me in the bathroom" 

Kim and Kanye were at least married at the time and more than financially stable. Whereas, did naïve, infantile Rob even ONCE ask himself why Chyna was so hell-bent on getting pregnant with his child a mere few months after they started dating? They barely knew each other. And this was at the same time she was supposedly helping him deal with his depression, diabetes, weight issues, joblessness, lack of motivation and reclusiveness, while embroiled in an ugly public feud with his sister. What in the world made him think that this would be the perfect time to father a child and get engaged, in that order? He had no clue or suspicion about what she might be up to? There’s a famous saying from back in the day that surely applies to Rob: “Life is hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid.”

• Love 6

I've seen the odd thing online about about how BC is exacting the best revenge of all against those "Kardashian bitches". It makes more sense than anything else here does as far as this great love affair.

If Tyga gets sued or repossessed every week you can bet he's a deadbeat Daddy.

Getting knocked up by Rob guarantees a payday for the next 18 years.  She knows all that talk they do about family and their values guarantees even if Rob ends up institutionalized or dead, her ass is covered.  

Pimpmomma would never allow the public to see her grandchild suffering. Too bad for the brand. 

Kris hates that girl. 

I almost wonder if Amber didn't toss a few juicy bones BCs way to use as leverage. 

That pimpmomma has met her hustlers match!

• Love 7