Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, izabella said:

That's where your theory falls apart, I think.  I don't think Bethy has friends.  She has employees, though.  And producers.

Bethenny had two friends on this episode, the blonde who met them at Bagatelle and the artist who went to dinner with them. Bethenny's friends have popped up at various times during this season, at Dorinda's bra party and B's party in the Hamptons. Bethenny's friends were featured on her own Bravo show multiple times. This idea that Bethenny has no friends is a notion that just won't die.

• Love 12
19 minutes ago, Silo said:

It all makes sense why the women are finding joy in Luann's misery. Luann has sex with married men and according to the women steals their lovers/boyfriends/potentials. And Luanne's feelings (ego?) are finally hurt by someone being as callous towards her as she is callous towards everyone else. No wonder the other women are happy to make this public. They felt Luann needed to get her comeuppance and she has. In the words from Heather in the OC the other women are doing some "low based bullshit" but I completely understand where they're coming from. With regards to how much Luanne has fucked them over, and not cared a single bit, I might feel the same way if I was in their shoes.

First, Luann has never had sex with any of their husbands so it is none of their business who she sleeps with. Second, Luann has never "stolen" any of their current boyfriends, Ramona was not dating Tom when he/Luann met/started dating, Ramona, herself, admits they didn't have a "relationship" and they stopped dating several months before he/Luann took up. As for Sonja, no one knew the she/Tom had a FWB thing going on, not her BF Ramona or Luann. Even when Luann told Sonja she was dating Tom, Sonja still didn't say 1 word about him being "her" man. Third, there was no longer any "potential" with Tom/Ramona or Tom/Sonja by the time Luann came into the picture. So, Luann hasn't F'ed anyone over but they are all having a blast F'ing her over to appease Bethenny.

1 minute ago, shoegal said:

Bethenny had two friends on this episode, the blonde who met them at Bagatelle and the artist who went to dinner with them. Bethenny's friends have popped up at various times during this season, at Dorinda's bra party and B's party in the Hamptons. Bethenny's friends were featured on her own Bravo show multiple times. This idea that Bethenny has no friends is a notion that just won't die.

Yes, Sarah is a friend but, sorry, not buying that Bethenny is real friends with the artist, IMO, that was a production set up. LOL She did have other female friends on her spin off but I wonder how many of them are still close to her after her hooking up with her friend Jill's husband when they were/are still married? LOL

• Love 16
6 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

First, Luann has never had sex with any of their husbands so it is none of their business who she sleeps with. Second, Luann has never "stolen" any of their current boyfriends, Ramona was not dating Tom when he/Luann met/started dating, Ramona, herself, admits they didn't have a "relationship" and they stopped dating several months before he/Luann took up. As for Sonja, no one knew the she/Tom had a FWB thing going on, not her BF Ramona or Luann. Even when Luann told Sonja she was dating Tom, Sonja still didn't say 1 word about him being "her" man. Third, there was no longer any "potential" with Tom/Ramona or Tom/Sonja by the time Luann came into the picture. So, Luann hasn't F'ed anyone over but they are all having a blast F'ing her over to appease Bethenny.

Yes, Sarah is a friend but, sorry, not buying that Bethenny is real friends with the artist, IMO, that was a production set up. LOL She did have other female friends on her spin off but I wonder how many of them are still close to her after her hooking up with her friend Jill's husband when they were/are still married? LOL

The artist did a painting for Bethenny to give to Jason as a wedding present.  The monstrosity she has in her NYC apartment is also a Britto.  I find his work meh-loud like she is.  I think it is time she move on to a new artist.  I have met him and have a signed Absolut vodka bottle from him.  Years ago Absolut use to commission artists to paint their bottles as part of an ad campaign.  He is a successful commercial artist.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

How does anyone other than the pirate and Luann know she slept with the pirate?  She says no.  All we know is she lied and tried to cover up the fact she brought him back to the house.  It was like Carole saying Sonja and the pirate were "butt fucking".  Three years later she withdrew the claim.  Aviva claimed Ramona and Sonja are drunk, naked in bed together engaging in sex acts.  What is true is they are drunk, in bed, mostly likely don't have a lot of clothes on but only they know if they are having sex.  We have all seen Sonja on the dance floor trying to make out with Luann, doesn't mean the two of them consummate the activity. 

Just once I wish someone when asked about something deeply personal would say, "how very rude of you to ask and quite frankly it is none of your business or anyone else's."

http://www.bustle.com/articles/111379-luann-talks-the-st-barths-pirate-story-from-real-housewives-of-new-york-she-got

I started to type this whole long thing but basically there isn't any reason to craft a lie over a thing that didn't happen. 

I thought it was Sonja herself who confirmed the pirate bent her over out in the garden? 

• Love 5

This idea that Bethenny has no friends is a notion that just won't die.

I think B's mentioned that her friends are people she's known for ages, like boarding school days. I suspect she keeps her circle pretty closed and has many acquaintances, but fewer deep friendships.

Interestingly, in re-watching Season 3, I got the impression that while Bethenny was sad over losing Jill's friendship, she was even more upset that Jill tried to scuttle her spinoff deal and tried convincing the other RHs not to film with her. In fact, the more I watched, the more I understood Jill's point of view, even though I loathed her at the time. The two of them went from talking throughout the day to barely speaking once Bethenny met Jason. And yes, relationships change once people couple up, but it does seem like Jill got shut out once B didn't need her any more. (ETA: I still don't agree with Jill's tactics, but I can see why she was hurt.)

Edited by archer1267
  • Love 7

I think whatever Beth is doing against Lu, Carole is in on the plot too.  Carole is playing too nice with Lu right now, which is so opposite from earlier in the season.  Carole goes off on a day with Lu and the girls, instead of hanging with Beth...yea, I think she's trying to throw them off and pick up information.  That's my wacko theory anyway!

Lu's relationship is her business and her problem.  How old is Lu?  Who cares what anyone else says.

Ramona is the classic long time married woman who was recently divorced, but she is not ready for a rocking chair.  Where do women over 50 go to have fun, listen to music and have a few drinks?   I see this with some of my own friends.  They are still active, they love music and meeting for cocktails, but the only places to do that are places where you will see mostly young people.  In our area if you're not a member of a country club, you don't have too many choices.  Thankfully, the younger people around here seem very friendly to the older ladies who like to dance or just listen to music.  My good friend is 57 and gets asked to dance by young guys all night.  That is all she wants, she loves to dance, she has kids over 25, and she isn't looking for any thing else.  But it's her business and I just want her to have some much deserved fun.

I would pass on the sandbar too.  We live on a lake and every weekend our sandbar is crowded with several hundred people.   They say we shouldn't go in the water around there for days after, because there is so much pee.  My kids like it, but sitting in the hot sun, on a boat in one area for hours is boring to me.  I'd rather ride around the lake and look at the new homes being built.  Each to their own I guess.

Edited by watcherwoman
  • Love 4

The artist at last episodes dinner did work for Bethenny/Skinnygirl:

http://www.gettyimages.com/event/bethenny-frankel-skinnygirl-cocktails-mexican-fiesta-608177739#bethenny-frankel-attends-bethenny-frankels-mexican-fiesta-where-she-picture-id513616198

The outfit B is wearing in that picture is the outfit she has on for next weeks episode and the event is a skinnygirl event, theme is Mexican fiesta  (which I'm sure was supposed to tie in with the ill fated trip to Mexico as well).  

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, archer1267 said:

I think B's mentioned that her friends are people she's known for ages, like boarding school days. I suspect she keeps her circle pretty closed and has many acquaintances, but fewer deep friendships.

This seems like splitting hairs to me.  We know that Bethenny is friends with Andy and his crew, like Bruce Bozzi, I don't think B knows them from boarding school.  I believe Bethenny has stated that she is still friends with the group of ladies that she attended boarding school with and that they have been friends for 25 years, but she didn't state those are her only friends.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, archer1267 said:

Interestingly, in re-watching Season 3, I got the impression that while Bethenny was sad over losing Jill's friendship, she was even more upset that Jill tried to scuttle her spinoff deal and tried convincing the other RHs not to film with her. In fact, the more I watched, the more I understood Jill's point of view, even though I loathed her at the time. The two of them went from talking throughout the day to barely speaking once Bethenny met Jason. And yes, relationships change once people couple up, but it does seem like Jill got shut out once B didn't need her any more.

I think Jill even voiced this expression - she tossed me aside once she didn't need me anymore - honestly that sounds like she didn't allow for their closeness to expand and contract.  Her friend was entering a life phase that changed Beth's availability, it didn't change Jill's access.   I think they would've gotten back to talking several times a day if Jill had just let the girl breathe.   I don't know, maybe she really did provide Beth with connections and save her from starving and freezing to death but I also remember her as super relationship-needy.   She got shut out because Jill was all or nothing and Beth chose nothing.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, shoegal said:

It won't die because Bethy has shown herself to be completely toxic, so I can't imagine ANYONE actually truly being friends, much less close friends, with her.  She's a viper, and I feel that is insulting to vipers.

Also, she was very, very busy crafting her "alone and bleeding everywhere" story this season.  If she has those close friends, she wouldn't be so very alone during her time of fibroid crisis.   One of my friends got his ass out of bed at 2am to drive me to the vet ER with my cat a couple of months ago and stayed there with me for hours - that's what friends are, and they are right there when you need them.  Bethy really does have no one; that is the one thing she has said on this show that I believe is 100% real.

• Love 12
45 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

http://www.bustle.com/articles/111379-luann-talks-the-st-barths-pirate-story-from-real-housewives-of-new-york-she-got

I started to type this whole long thing but basically there isn't any reason to craft a lie over a thing that didn't happen. 

I thought it was Sonja herself who confirmed the pirate bent her over out in the garden? 

The story was erroneous in that Luann, according to Heather had the man with her when she knocked on Heather's door.  The cover up story happened the next morning when Luann sobered up and realized it was a bad idea to bring the guy back to the house.  Heather and Carole were staying in the guest house and Luann could have gone undetected as to bringing him back had it not been for her own drunken antics.  The Italian story was just so lame.

Luann did not want the world to know she brought the guy back to the house.  Apparently bringing someone back to the house means you screwed him.  The cover up was stupid and even stupider to ask Heather to go along.  She clearly denies any sex with the guy in the story.

Andy asked the question, and Sonja sorta of squirmed around and avoided the butt fucking assertion of Carole's.  Years later when Sonja said she was upset by it, Carole offered a half assed apology on air.  I don't know if Carole followed up and asked Sonja  out for coffee-apparently something Carole thinks is necessary.  Oh wait, maybe that only applies to Luann and her apologies.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, izabella said:

It won't die because Bethy has shown herself to be completely toxic, so I can't imagine ANYONE actually truly being friends, much less close friends, with her.  She's a viper, and I feel that is insulting to vipers.

Also, she was very, very busy crafting her "alone and bleeding everywhere" story this season.  If she has those close friends, she wouldn't be so very alone during her time of fibroid crisis.   One of my friends got his ass out of bed at 2am to drive me to the vet ER with my cat a couple of months ago and stayed there with me for hours - that's what friends are, and they are right there when you need them.  Bethy really does have no one; that is the one thing she has said on this show that I believe is 100% real.

Well, it's interesting, because Bethenny was on the phone with her friend (Teri I think?) and the friend offered to come to NY to be with Bethenny.  Bethenny was very specific during that conversation that she doesn't have family she could rely on, she doesn't have a relationship with her mother, her father is dead, her step father has not been a part of her life in a significant way for 20 years and she has no brothers or sisters.  Bethenny was upset about the idea of her dying during surgery and having no family to be a part of taking care of Bryn.  She was not upset that she had no friends.   She did say she felt lonely.....and I have to say, that's a pretty normal emotion.  People with friends can still feel lonely. 

I think you have hit on something about why this particular idea won't die, and that's because Bethenny is so hated, there seems to be this desire for Bethenny to be punished by being alone and miserable, hell, even a desire that her daughter end up hating her.  It's like 'I hate Bethenny, so everyone else must, too'. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, izabella said:

That's where your theory falls apart, I think.  I don't think Bethy has friends.  She has employees, though.  And producers.

I'm leaning to B, beyond her multiple PR people, has arrangements with the rags and trades information. Every once in awhile a cast will try to out a wife for selling info but I think for the wives that don't need the money its much more valuable to trade secrets than to sell them. The way B keeps saying she knows everything also leads me to believe this "trading" is true.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Bethenny could have/should have told Luann right there and then, directly after she asked the monogamy question. Not the twisted cat and mouse game that Bethenny played. Bethenny wasn't coming from a place of caring about Luann, not by a long shot and isn't a "friend" of/to Luann in any sense of the word.

She should have, but I'm sure (and this is not a defense of Bethenny) that the field producer recommended that she hold the info and text until the end of the trip. If Bethenny tells LuAnn at the beginning of the Miami shoot, the show ends up with mostly hotel footage of LuAnn being upset, LuAnn bitching about Tom, the women consoling LuAnn, and the women gossiping about Tom in their hotel rooms. There might have been one dinner after the women drag Lu out to cheer her up, but ultimately the trip would have been a bust.

Bethenny waits to tell LuAnn at the end of the trip and we get pathos and foreshadowing. Bethenny, Sonja, and Ramona gossiping all over Miami about Tom cheating is the narrative version of the Jaws theme strings. Anticipation. Plus the entire time we're wondering if those crazy cuckoo birds, Ramona and Sonja, are just going to blab to LuAnn. Meanwhile, LuAnn is a combination of giddy about her engagement and incensed that Bethenny would imply that there is something wrong in any of LuAnn's romantic relationships. It's so clear that LuAnn thought she would march into Bethenny's room and read Bethenny the riot act and proclaim that Bethenny is a jealous bitter hag.....and then whomp whomp. Bethenny didn't have to listen to production, but she's savvy enough to know that she should.

I'm also sure that Bethenny didn't spend a single Skinny Girl red cent on trying to dig up dirt on Tom, LuAnn, or most of the women (except for Sonja during her Tipsy Girl foolishness). Bethenny doesn't care enough about any of these people to spend actual coin digging up dirt on them. Jason and the Hoppys? YES!!!! Sonja and Peter Guimaraes? Possibly. Tom D'Agostino and LuAnn? Fuck no! Bethenny doesn't like LuAnn, but Bethenny is way too cheap to spend any money to bring Lu down. All of these women have acquaintances and followers who would let them know if they had info that would hurt another wife. I just think about that season of RHoNJ when Melissa's enemies kept reaching out to Teresa's friends so that they could all mutually talk shit about Melissa. Teresa didn't go looking for these folks. They came to her. What makes people think that the same thing isn't happening now with Bethenny and her info about Tom.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, shoegal said:

Well, it's interesting, because Bethenny was on the phone with her friend (Teri I think?) and the friend offered to come to NY to be with Bethenny.  Bethenny was very specific during that conversation that she doesn't have family she could rely on, she doesn't have a relationship with her mother, her father is dead, her step father has not been a part of her life in a significant way for 20 years and she has no brothers or sisters.  Bethenny was upset about the idea of her dying during surgery and having no family to be a part of taking care of Bryn. She was not upset that she had no friends.   She did say she felt lonely.....and I have to say, that's a pretty normal emotion.  People with friends can still feel lonely. 

I think you have hit on something about why this particular idea won't die, and that's because Bethenny is so hated, there seems to be this desire for Bethenny to be punished by being alone and miserable, hell, even a desire that her daughter end up hating her.  It's like 'I hate Bethenny, so everyone else must, too'. 

Bold mine.

Maybe she should have expressed that. What I took away from that was that she couldn't handle the thought of them (those horrible Hoppys) taking care of Brynn. Not that Bryn would have no one from her side of the family to know.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, shoegal said:

Well, it's interesting, because Bethenny was on the phone with her friend (Teri I think?) and the friend offered to come to NY to be with Bethenny.  Bethenny was very specific during that conversation that she doesn't have family she could rely on, she doesn't have a relationship with her mother, her father is dead, her step father has not been a part of her life in a significant way for 20 years and she has no brothers or sisters.  Bethenny was upset about the idea of her dying during surgery and having no family to be a part of taking care of Bryn.  She was not upset that she had no friends.   She did say she felt lonely.....and I have to say, that's a pretty normal emotion.  People with friends can still feel lonely. 

I think Bethenny has plenty of friends.  I don't necessarily think she has a lot of time due to her businesses, romances and child custody situation to spend a lot of time with her friends and it seems many live in Florida.  Ramona is the only one who seems to trot out the bus load of girlfriends.  Carole has the designer friend,  Sonja seems to have friends in Europe who she spends the summer with, Luann seems to have friends but none of these women have put at issue the friendship thing the way Bethenny did with Jill.  The one who was never shown with friends-Alex McCord, it was always Simon, Simon, Simon.

Perhaps because Bethenny eschews lunch on the UES and cocktail parties, she comes off more as not having traditional friendships.   

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

The story was erroneous in that Luann, according to Heather had the man with her when she knocked on Heather's door.  The cover up story happened the next morning when Luann sobered up and realized it was a bad idea to bring the guy back to the house.  Heather and Carole were staying in the guest house and Luann could have gone undetected as to bringing him back had it not been for her own drunken antics.  The Italian story was just so lame.

Luann did not want the world to know she brought the guy back to the house.  Apparently bringing someone back to the house means you screwed him.  The cover up was stupid and even stupider to ask Heather to go along.  She clearly denies any sex with the guy in the story.

Andy asked the question, and Sonja sorta of squirmed around and avoided the butt fucking assertion of Carole's.  Years later when Sonja said she was upset by it, Carole offered a half assed apology on air.  I don't know if Carole followed up and asked Sonja  out for coffee-apparently something Carole thinks is necessary.  Oh wait, maybe that only applies to Luann and her apologies.

No snark, genuine curiosity.  You believe the thing she was covering up was bringing a man back to the house?   If so, how was the pirate's presence any more damning than that of the Italian friends she brought back?

Pattern, party of one, Pat-terr-enn, your table's ready.   Girl, it's Sonja talking.  The entire reason we know about the particulars are because she described them.  

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, NewDigs said:

Bold mine.

Maybe she should have expressed that. What I took away from that was that she couldn't handle the thought of them (those horrible Hoppys) taking care of Brynn. Not that Bryn would have no one from her side of the family to know.

I thought she did express that, because she said she had no family and if something happened to her that Bryn would have to be "with them".  The underlying context is that there is no one else. 

• Love 3

Well, this has been an...interesting piece of HOUSEWIFE theatre. The episode should have been entitled 'VICTUALS and VENOM'.                                                        

Bethenney's™ 'LuAnn-obsessed-based' strategy leans heavily on her dismaying penchant for pilfering sentiment and emotion. And, in this vein, Bethenney™ will cede no quarter--dime, nickel, or penny. Bethenney™ may not be committing MORTAL combat but she sure as tootin' is embroiled in a MORAL combat.                                                                                    Asshole.                                                                                             Furthermore, the (partial) group's mealy-mouthed 'support', distasteful jealousies, odd animosity, slovenly manner, and fantastical backstabbing of/toward LuAnn has led to a peculiar and pitiful camaraderie of arrogance and design among Berserker Bethenney™, Rancid Ramona, Sloppy Sonja, and to a degree Conniving Carol.

Frankly, I deem such acts employed by the aforementioned to be beyond the distasteful and laden with psychologically disturbing characteristics along with the utter abrogation of humane traits.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Some of these conspiracy theories are downright bizarre.  Bethenny pays spies at every bar/restaurant/club in Manhattan.  She also pays PIs to follow
Tom wherever he goes - to catch him doing something wrong.  What else?  Oh yeah, her friends and acquaintances troll clubs in hopes of catching Tom getting all frisky, so they can covertly text the evidence to Beth.  I half expect to hear that she's bugged his phone, car, and penthouse with a balcony.

It's a distraction from the one who really victimized Lu.  Not a frenemy.  Not the person you distrust and have a contentious relationship with.  The person ultimately responsible for hurting Lu?  The man she's engaged to, trusts, and in a monogamous relationship with.  Her soul mate.  How does this guy manage to dodge the bullet?  In fact, people seem to relish pointing out that the engagement is still on.  You actually WANT this for a woman you like?  I just don't get it.  I don't even care for Lu and I know she deserves better. 

But it seems to have devolved into a "win".  Lu won this guy.  She beat out fuck buddy Sonja, and date Ramona.  I've read many posts crowing about how Lu got the ring - which in 2016 seems such an antiquated way to gauge success.  To break her engagement is apparently a "win" for Beth now.  How?   I'd consider it a win for Luann. 

If Lu ends up married - I almost don't care at this point - I hope it's not to prove anybody wrong, or as a fuck you to her detractors.

Fabulous post!

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, shoegal said:

I thought she did express that, because she said she had no family and if something happened to her that Bryn would have to be "with them".  The underlying context is that there is no one else. 

I guess we took away different things from that snippet. I took away an overriding hatred/dislike of the Hoppys and felt that the only reason she was sorry she was an "orphan" was because Brynn would end up with them. Not that Brynn would never know her family, of which she has "none".

• Love 8
1 hour ago, shoegal said:

I think because it's difficult for some of us to believe that people would willingly put up with her behavior and her "truth cannon" in a relationship of any kind. 

• Love 11
14 hours ago, MaryTylerMoore said:

But why should Lu admit that? The world doesn't decide the parameters of their relationship; they do. When Lu and Tom are loving it up on some private island in 30 years Bethenny and Ramona will be enjoying the company of vibrators and each other.

Bethenny, Ramona and Sonja were awful.

ETA: As one whose been cheated on I understand "why would you do it at the Regency in front of people we know?!" Their whole corner of the world knowing and forever speculating about and throwing shade disguised at empathy makes it that much harder to deal with.

While a lovely and optimistic thought I don't see them lasting 30 more months let alone 30 years.  If a dude can't last the engagement, the NEW engagement, without cheating (or publicly engaging in the delights of Playboy Bunnies), either her neck will break from constantly looking the other way (and dealing with repeated embarrassment cause this guy is NOT discreet) or they will split.  I hope for her sake they split and she finds someone who will treat her as all women deserve to be treated.

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

No snark, genuine curiosity.  You believe the thing she was covering up was bringing a man back to the house?   If so, how was the pirate's presence any more damning than that of the Italian friends she brought back?

Pattern, party of one, Pat-terr-enn, your table's ready.   Girl, it's Sonja talking.  The entire reason we know about the particulars are because she described them.  

Well one was a solo man, and the other Italian friends. To me read as if she was trying to sell a small group of people-both sexes.  Regardless of the insinuation, she has denied having sex with the guy and it is only the two of them that would know. 

It is the opposite of Sonja who claims she and Tom were lovers, Tom admitted to one and Sonja claims has had multiple sexual encounters.  I find Sonja hard to follow because the story ebbs and flows.  It seemed to me like Sonja wanted to be smack dab in the middle of a storyline and had willing participants egging her on.  In Sonja case I would like to see some receipts.  Maybe Tom doesn't understand, I am sure he does now, how the least little comment (be it grapefruit or dinner once-err twice) can be turned into being the basis of total character destruction, when used as part of a storyline.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, AnitaKnight said:

I think because it's difficult for some of us to believe that people would willingly put up with her behavior and her "truth cannon" in a relationship of any kind. 

Took response to Bethy's thread.

Edited by NewDigs
2 hours ago, Silo said:

It all makes sense why the women are finding joy in Luann's misery. Luann has sex with married men and according to the women steals their lovers/boyfriends/potentials. And Luanne's feelings (ego?) are finally hurt by someone being as callous towards her as she is callous towards everyone else. No wonder the other women are happy to make this public. They felt Luann needed to get her comeuppance and she has. In the words from Heather in the OC the other women are doing some "low based bullshit" but I completely understand where they're coming from. With regards to how much Luanne has fucked them over, and not cared a single bit, I might feel the same way if I was in their shoes.

I was thinking about this last night (god I need a life).  When Lu was talking to Ramona on the street about when she took Tom home while he was on a date with someone else Lu said, he's a man, I am a woman and sometimes people get hurt (or something similar, and she cared not ONE bit about the other lady).  Well the chicken has come home to roost.  The implication from Ramona was this person Tom was with was not just a date but someone he had seen more than once.  Lu did not care one effin bit about that woman's feelings.  Now she knows that woman's feelings.  While this is is not necessarily a bash Lu post, it IS a bash Tom post.  He just is not a one woman kind of guy.  And perhaps it WAS good for Lu to get a taste of her own medicine.  You know, Tom is a man and the Playboy Bunny was a woman and sometimes people get hurt.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

The artist did a painting for Bethenny to give to Jason as a wedding present.  The monstrosity she has in her NYC apartment is also a Britto.  I find his work meh-loud like she is.  I think it is time she move on to a new artist.  I have met him and have a signed Absolut vodka bottle from him.  Years ago Absolut use to commission artists to paint their bottles as part of an ad campaign.  He is a successful commercial artist.

Thanks, I would not have realized that from how they interacted with each other, they didn't really seem to know each other IMO.

1 hour ago, watcherwoman said:

I think whatever Beth is doing against Lu, Carole is in on the plot too.  Carole is playing too nice with Lu right now, which is so opposite from earlier in the season.  Carole goes off on a day with Lu and the girls, instead of hanging with Beth...yea, I think she's trying to throw them off and pick up information.  That's my wacko theory anyway!

Lu's relationship is her business and her problem.  How old is Lu?  Who cares what anyone else says.

Ramona is the classic long time married woman who was recently divorced, but she is not ready for a rocking chair.  Where do women over 50 go to have fun, listen to music and have a few drinks?   I see this with some of my own friends.  They are still active, they love music and meeting for cocktails, but the only places to do that are places where you will see mostly young people.  In our area if you're not a member of a country club, you don't have too many choices.  Thankfully, the younger people around here seem very friendly to the older ladies who like to dance or just listen to music.  My good friend is 57 and gets asked to dance by young guys all night.  That is all she wants, she loves to dance, she has kids over 25, and she isn't looking for any thing else.  But it's her business and I just want her to have some much deserved fun.

I would pass on the sandbar too.  We live on a lake and every weekend our sandbar is crowded with several hundred people.   They say we shouldn't go in the water around there for days after, because there is so much pee.  My kids like it, but sitting in the hot sun, on a boat in one area for hours is boring to me.  I'd rather ride around the lake and look at the new homes being built.  Each to their own I guess.

Carole admitted she went with the others to the sandbar because they complained she/Bethenny tend to exclude/ignore the others when they are together.

42 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

She should have, but I'm sure (and this is not a defense of Bethenny) that the field producer recommended that she hold the info and text until the end of the trip. If Bethenny tells LuAnn at the beginning of the Miami shoot, the show ends up with mostly hotel footage of LuAnn being upset, LuAnn bitching about Tom, the women consoling LuAnn, and the women gossiping about Tom in their hotel rooms. There might have been one dinner after the women drag Lu out to cheer her up, but ultimately the trip would have been a bust.

Bethenny waits to tell LuAnn at the end of the trip and we get pathos and foreshadowing. Bethenny, Sonja, and Ramona gossiping all over Miami about Tom cheating is the narrative version of the Jaws theme strings. Anticipation. Plus the entire time we're wondering if those crazy cuckoo birds, Ramona and Sonja, are just going to blab to LuAnn. Meanwhile, LuAnn is a combination of giddy about her engagement and incensed that Bethenny would imply that there is something wrong in any of LuAnn's romantic relationships. It's so clear that LuAnn thought she would march into Bethenny's room and read Bethenny the riot act and proclaim that Bethenny is a jealous bitter hag.....and then whomp whomp. Bethenny didn't have to listen to production, but she's savvy enough to know that she should.

I'm also sure that Bethenny didn't spend a single Skinny Girl red cent on trying to dig up dirt on Tom, LuAnn, or most of the women (except for Sonja during her Tipsy Girl foolishness). Bethenny doesn't care enough about any of these people to spend actual coin digging up dirt on them. Jason and the Hoppys? YES!!!! Sonja and Peter Guimaraes? Possibly. Tom D'Agostino and LuAnn? Fuck no! Bethenny doesn't like LuAnn, but Bethenny is way too cheap to spend any money to bring Lu down. All of these women have acquaintances and followers who would let them know if they had info that would hurt another wife. I just think about that season of RHoNJ when Melissa's enemies kept reaching out to Teresa's friends so that they could all mutually talk shit about Melissa. Teresa didn't go looking for these folks. They came to her. What makes people think that the same thing isn't happening now with Bethenny and her info about Tom.

Had Bethenny told Luann right away, some of the HWs would have been consoling Luann while team Bethenny would have been out and about in Miami talking/laughing about it......in other words, not much different than what they ended doing anyway except that we would have seen less plotting done by Bethenny, which may have reduced her camera time and that would have been Bethenny's priority, not how many more/extra episodes they got from Tom's cheating but her camera time.

Bethenny was free to do as she wished and she chose to spread that text/photo to a person that doesn't know Luann and to 2 HWs that both want Luann/Tom to fail for their own reasons. And on top of that, Bethenny was actually gleeful when she was telling the rest about it, she was getting her rocks off plotting on how/when to tell Luann. Also, she could have delayed asking Luann personal questions or not asked them to begin with.

As for Bethenny's sources, yes, I do think she rewards people that feed her info about the others. She has to maintain control over them at all times least they call her out for real. Bethenny is going so far this year as to threaten several HWs that she will reveal more dirt on them if they keep talking, keep defending themselves, keep calling her out on lies/misinformation/exaggerations/ect. these last few weeks in interviews she has given and on her radio show.

31 minutes ago, shoegal said:

Had she just said something along the lines of her having no close family and because of that she felt alone and that made her worry about Bryn even more I would have understood her feelings and supported her but that is not what she said or even close to what she expressed. She was specific, she did not want "them" to have Bryn.

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, NewDigs said:

I guess we took away different things from that snippet. I took away an overriding hatred/dislike of the Hoppys and felt that the only reason she was sorry she was an "orphan" was because Brynn would end up with them. Not that Brynn would never know her family, of which she has "none".

Meeting you in B's thread.

21 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I was thinking about this last night (god I need a life).  When Lu was talking to Ramona on the street about when she took Tom home while he was on a date with someone else Lu said, he's a man, I am a woman and sometimes people get hurt (or something similar, and she cared not ONE bit about the other lady).  Well the chicken has come home to roost.  The implication from Ramona was this person Tom was with was not just a date but someone he had seen more than once.  Lu did not care one effin bit about that woman's feelings.  Now she knows that woman's feelings.  While this is is not necessarily a bash Lu post, it IS a bash Tom post.  He just is not a one woman kind of guy.  And perhaps it WAS good for Lu to get a taste of her own medicine.  You know, Tom is a man and the Playboy Bunny was a woman and sometimes people get hurt.

Yeah and No, LOL. The woman Tom was with was just a date but he was/is engaged to Luann, so this is a bit more IMO. Ramona was trying to make that date into something serious but from what Ramona said, they were on a group date, not an intimate date when he grabbed Luann's hand. That said, I agree it should have been a sign that he may not be all that trustworthy but Luann is still sticking with him so hopefully they worked it out.

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

A-muthafuckin'-MEN!  Seriously.  LuAnn stated that Tom "took his hand away from her (ummmm, yeah, that would be the "her" that he was currently on a date with!!!), and left with me".  He's a real prize, that Tom. 

I love the clucking of chickens in the morning! 

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Yeah and No, LOL. The woman Tom was with was just a date but he was/is engaged to Luann, so this is a bit more IMO. Ramona was trying to make that date into something serious but from what Ramona said, they were on a group date, not an intimate date when he grabbed Luann's hand. That said, I agree it should have been a sign that he may not be all that trustworthy but Luann is still sticking with him so hopefully they worked it out.

Maybe it was just a date but Ramona seemed to know who this person was and it wasn't just ONE date (and please, total bitch move for another woman to do which doesn't excuse him but I expect more from women who have been cheated on in the past).  But none of us were there or know these people so who knows.  But Lu needs to be less callous about others feelings.  Perhaps the other lady had some conversations with Tom that he is not admitting to like his interactions with Sonja and Ramona (I think he is the type to inflate whatever relationship to help things move along in the bedroom).  That said I don't think Sonja had much more than several rolls in the hay and Ramona has said there was no chemistry but he HAS downplayed their off camera interactions.  I don't doubt he would have done the same re the other lady.  My point is he is a jerk who doesn't know the meaning of faithful and Lu has spoken about how she didn't care about the other woman's feelings.  She should.  How you get em is how you lose em.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, AnitaKnight said:

Also some of us saw how atrocious she was on her spin off shows with Jason. That show was a completely different dynamic so she can't blame the whole "hey that's how we get ratings" defense she pulls now. Nobody tuned in with the expectations of her "bringing the drama" to her husband or to her home and she wasn't expected to be a catty nasty bitch for ratings on those show and yet that's what we got a big part of the time. So yeah, a lot of us find it hard to believe she has true friends. I sure she does, ya know the one's STATES and STATES away. I hardly believe a day to day interaction with that woman would be desirable unless of course there's a contract involved and even then....

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Maybe it was just a date but Ramona seemed to know who this person was and it wasn't just ONE date (and please, total bitch move for another woman to do which doesn't excuse him but I expect more from women who have been cheated on in the past).  But none of us were there or know these people so who knows.  But Lu needs to be less callous about others feelings.  Perhaps the other lady had some conversations with Tom that he is not admitting to like his interactions with Sonja and Ramona (I think he is the type to inflate whatever relationship to help things move along in the bedroom).  That said I don't think Sonja had much more than several rolls in the hay and Ramona has said there was no chemistry but he HAS downplayed their off camera interactions.  I don't doubt he would have done the same re the other lady.  My point is he is a jerk who doesn't know the meaning of faithful and Lu has spoken about how she didn't care about the other woman's feelings.  She should.  How you get em is how you lose em.

I question anything about Tom that comes out of either Ramona's or Sonja's mouths. Both have changed their Tom stories several times, Ramona went out with him 2, 4, 6, 7, 9 or 12 times depending on which person she is talking to and Sonja has gone from 1 roll in the hay to having a 10 year "relationship" with him and about to meet his mother during Thanksgiving! LOL

Ramona didn't know the woman Tom was with, a friend of her was part of the group date that Tom/other woman were on and is her source. I wish that woman (R's friend) would spill the details of what actually happened because there is no way I trust Ramona's ever changing story. LOL

It does appear that Tom is a cad but Luann does seem to love him and still want to marry him.

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, ladle said:

Whenever I'm sharing earth-shattering news with a friend regarding her significant other's infidelity, I find it's crucial to do it in a thong. 

Surrendered by the crappy diet products that I am desperate to shill.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

I think the reason Lu is able to make such observations is because she's taken a few on the chin herself.  It's not about screw other people it's about sometimes shit happens. It's happen to her it'll happen to others and with us being a flawed human race sometimes the only thing there is to do is deal with it and not harp. I think Lu is more about not harping and implementing an expiration date for grievances. Is that everyone's cup of tea? No, but I think that's how she gets through her little station in life. I don't knock her for it. I'm 40 and I'm starting to realize that a lot of the sting has faded from things I used to consider earth shattering. It's dulled to an expected ache of sorts that I can't drum up the same amount of energy about. It doesn't mean that I don't apply the same amount of severity as others or now think in terms of insignificant it just means that I've learned to conserve the energy I expend on reactions to things. Especially when you learn that sometimes it doesn't take an extreme amount of energy or distress to survive hardships and unfortunate events.  When she's dismissive I take it like she's dismissing the attempt to drag out the pearl clutching and clucking about not necessarily the questionable behavior.  

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I question anything about Tom that comes out of either Ramona's or Sonja's mouths. Both have changed their Tom stories several times, Ramona went out with him 2, 4, 6, 7, 9 or 12 times depending on which person she is talking to and Sonja has gone from 1 roll in the hay to having a 10 year "relationship" with him and about to meet his mother during Thanksgiving! LOL

Ramona didn't know the woman Tom was with, a friend of her was part of the group date that Tom/other woman were on and is her source. I wish that woman (R's friend) would spill the details of what actually happened because there is no way I trust Ramona's ever changing story. LOL

It does appear that Tom is a cad but Luann does seem to love him and still want to marry him.

Where and when was this "group date" mentioned?  Ramona said that two of Tom's very close friends told Ramona that Tom was on a date with a woman that he had been seeing for three months and that LuAnn came up and grabbed his hand while he was holding that woman's hand and LuAnn left with him.  LuAnn's only clarification was that no, she didn't grab Tom's hand, he let go of the other woman's hand and left with LuAnn.

There was no mention of a "group date".  WTF kind of 50 year old man goes out on "group dates"?? 

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I think Lu loves a storyline, the scandal (gets ya back next year), a bed buddy, being able to spend someone else's money, and beating Bethenny to the punch re an engagement (if that story is true).    

I DO think Jacques loved her but she done screwed that up with the Pirate (even with no sex, her actions HAD to embarrass him cause she REALLY showed her ass).  I also think she loved the Count but he fell in love with the princess.  Now she is facing a tv show that is circling the drain (5 years more tops?? what's next Celebrity Marriage Bootcamp?), no other real stable work history with her OWN retirement, some cheesy clothes she sells online, and a house with very expensive upkeep and taxes.  Money won't last long.  Certainly won't keep her in the lifestyle she had grown accustomed.  So she is willing to set aside her pride to perhaps marry this douchebag.  When I see her bouncing around and acting like the 12 year old that got a selfie with Bieber I get sad for her.  It is NOT the Countess she presented in season 1 (self assured socialite with no cares in the world).  

Actually considering how she got with the Count (moving out of her long term relationship without even a discussion or waiting for him to get home) she has only ever considered her own feelings and people are expendable.  So maybe she and Tom are a perfect pair.  And people think Bethenny is the cold hearted bitch!  Lu has a trail behind her as well of people she stomped over to get what she wanted.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

... When Lu was talking to Ramona on the street about when she took Tom home while he was on a date with someone else Lu said, he's a man, I am a woman and sometimes people get hurt (or something similar, and she cared not ONE bit about the other lady).  Well the chicken has come home to roost.  The implication from Ramona was this person Tom was with was not just a date but someone he had seen more than once.  Lu did not care one effin bit about that woman's feelings.  Now she knows that woman's feelings.  While this is is not necessarily a bash Lu post, it IS a bash Tom post.  He just is not a one woman kind of guy.  And perhaps it WAS good for Lu to get a taste of her own medicine.  You know, Tom is a man and the Playboy Bunny was a woman and sometimes people get hurt.

I think what Lu said was "he's a man, I'm a woman, and we do what we want."  Which, apparently, is shamelessly poach another woman's boyfriend right in front of her/walk out on your date and go home another woman that you just met. 

Sorry/notsorry but I just can't bring myself to feel the sads for a woman who is that fucking rude, selfish, insensitive and smug about doing something like that.  What goes around comes around. 

CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK !!!

59 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Yeah and No, LOL. The woman Tom was with was just a date but he was/is engaged to Luann, so this is a bit more IMO. 

I couldn't care less if Tom is actually engaged to Luann. It doesn't change a thing for me.  Why should it?  People's relationship status means nothing to these people.  If they don't care, then I am damn sure not going to start differentiating their offenses based on criteria they themselves don't respect. 

Ramona didn't know the woman Tom was with, a friend of her was part of the group date that Tom/other woman were on and is her source. I wish that woman (R's friend) would spill the details of what actually happened because there is no way I trust Ramona's ever changing story.

Whether Tom walked out a his girlfriend or simple date is not the point.  

The point is that when Luann sidled up to Tom, she had no idea what Tom's relationship with the woman was.  She didn't give a damn.  It didn't matter to her.  That is the worst part of it to me.  Not that the woman was actually Tom's formal girlfriend or whatever and that somehow makes it worse.  It's that Luann simply Did. Not. Care. 

The fact that the woman may have been a real girlfriend only matters in terms of making Tom look more like an asshole. But even if she wasn't, Luann is still a miserable wench to do what she did.  She wants to deny it was Tom's girlfriend now because she thinks it somehow minimizes the scumminess of what she did, but as far as I am concerned it doesn't make a bit of difference about how I think she herself behaved.  That woman could have been wearing a gaudy 8 carat piss yellow diamond that Tom gave her on bended knee and Luann would have done exactly the same thing.  Because he's a man and she's a woman and they do what they WANT. Regardless of how shitty it is. 

I wouldn't trust Luann around my man for a million dollars.  I don't care if we are married, engaged, living together, or on a first date. She's a snake with no respect for other people's relationships.  When I think about how much misery she has probably caused other women over the years, I actually starting to think she DESERVES Tom and all the misery he can dish out to her.  She's earned it.

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I think what Lu said was "he's a man, I'm a woman, and we do what we want."  Which, apparently, is shamelessly poach another woman's boyfriend right in front of her/walk out on your date and go home another woman that you just met. 

Sorry/notsorry but I just can't bring myself to feel the sads for a woman who is that fucking rude, selfish, insensitive and smug about doing something like that.  What goes around comes around. 

CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK !!!

I couldn't care less if Tom is actually engaged to Luann. It doesn't change a thing for me.  Why should it?  People's relationship status means nothing to these people.  If they don't care, then I am damn sure not going to start differentiating their offenses based on criteria they themselves don't respect. 

Whether Tom walked out a his girlfriend or simple date is not the point.  

The point is that when Luann sidled up to Tom, she had no idea what Tom's relationship with the woman was.  She didn't give a damn.  It didn't matter to her.  That is the worst part of it to me.  Not that the woman was actually Tom's formal girlfriend or whatever and that somehow makes it worse.  It's that Luann simply Did. Not. Care. 

The fact that the woman may have been a real girlfriend only matters in terms of making Tom look more like an asshole. But even if she wasn't, Luann is still a miserable wench to do what she did.  She wants to deny it was Tom's girlfriend now because she thinks it somehow minimizes the scumminess of what she did, but as far as I am concerned it doesn't make a bit of difference about how I think she herself behaved.  That woman could have been wearing a gaudy 8 carat piss yellow diamond that Tom gave her on bended knee and Luann would have done exactly the same thing.  Because he's a man and she's a woman and they do what we WANT. Regardless of how shitty it is. 

I wouldn't trust Luann around my man for a million dollars.  I don't care if we are married, engaged, living together, or on a first date. She's a snake with no respect for other people's relationships.  When I think about how much misery she has probably caused other women over the years, I actually starting to think she DESERVES Tom and all the misery he can dish out to her.  She's earned it.

Brava!

• Love 7
1 minute ago, shoegal said:

Where and when was this "group date" mentioned?  Ramona said that two of Tom's very close friends told Ramona that Tom was on a date with a woman that he had been seeing for three months and that LuAnn came up and grabbed his hand while he was holding that woman's hand and LuAnn left with him.  LuAnn's only clarification was that no, she didn't grab Tom's hand, he let go of the other woman's hand and left with LuAnn.

There was no mention of a "group date".  WTF kind of 50 year old man goes out on "group dates"?? 

The kind that want to keep his options open, imo.

He is going to rationalize his cheating to Luanne by one, announcing that he was drunk and two by saying that he will be faithful when married.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

He is going to rationalize his cheating to Luanne by one, announcing that he was drunk and two by saying that he will be faithful when married.

Which after they walk down the runway aisle will quickly morph into " I cheated because we had a fight and I went out and got drunk and it just happened," and then "you're not attentive enough to me so I was lonely and went out and got drunk and it just happened." 

I can't believe Luann is going to actually marry this asshole.  Is she really that desperate for money? 

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, shoegal said:

Actually, Luann said it first and Ramona confirmed it was a group date.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Actually, Luann said it first and Ramona confirmed it was a group date.

When/Where was this mentioned?  It was not during the discussion between Ramona and LuAnn after the blow up at Joanne's. 

Edited by shoegal
36 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I'm still confused. It seems like Tom has no reason to get married. They seemed to be kicking it very successfully on the singles scene. My issue is why would a man who doesn't want to be married and has managed to dodge that particular event while continuing on his happy trail of UES women decide all of a sudden to put a ring on it?

I know, I know he's not the most suave and a bit sloppy but why on earth would he subject himself to these restrictions if he doesn't really have too?

That says to me that there is something between him and Lu. Mistake aside, I don't see why it's such a given that Tom CAN'T be successful in thriving in this new lifestyle. I personally don't think this stupid mistake is such a sign. To me it just confirms how thoughtless men in general can be. To me it sounded like a classic "mistake". Same with how he handled the night he left the party with Lu. He's accustomed to no real guidelines. Coming and going, jet setting around the UES with little need to accommodate to higher relationship expectations. I get that it wasn't the most stellar move but apparently there were plenty of other traits that had him pretty popular on the singles scene.  I'm just saying I find it odd he would agree to marry Lu if that's not what he wanted to do. And if he can't keep it in his pants then I would expect he would just revert back to that just as easily as he dropped that other woman's hand. 

The only thing that would make sense is that he got swept up in the moment with Lu and since Lu is the type to jump straight into things he was right there on the ride at first and but now he's dropping back to earth realizing what he's committed and is being reckless in order to get Lu to put the breaks on...????? That's how men roll. They don't just opt out the do everything in their power to get the woman to opt out... Sad but true.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, shoegal said:

When/Where was this mentioned?  It was not during the discussion between Ramona and LuAnn after the blow up at Joanne's. 

It was before that, when Ramona first confronted Luann with the story and about her not asking permission to date him, at Dorinda's Berkshires party.

3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

It was before that, when Ramona first confronted Luann with the story and about her not asking permission to date him, at Dorinda's Berkshires party.

I just watched that scene, I saw no mention of a "group date". 

Edited by shoegal
7 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

What difference does it make if it was a group date?

The difference is that first, Luann may not have known he was "dating" her or that they had a relationship at all. For all she knew when they met was that he was talking to another woman, she said hello and he grabbed her hand and the rest is............................. LOL So, it does make a difference IMO.

• Love 3
22 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Sorry it’s all over the place.  I have several questions for ya’ll. 

(mind rewind from rewatch) what is a Bada Bee?

Ladies, do any of your friends have your man’s cell phone number?   Although this here:  I know the girl and I know Luanne, how do you want to do this? {shrug} fuck me, I liked it.  Lol.

I’d like to know which one of you is in charge of Dorinda?  Because, please collect your things. 

None of the service people in Ramona’s world have names huh?

I listened to her describe it and have now watched a Sandbar, yet still, I got nothin.  You take a boat to a smaller boat to canoe your way to a water snack truck?  Can we all agree that some stuff should be left to the drunken college children who invented it? 

Moving on.   Bethenney said her source said Tom and ole girl were making out for over an hour.   {Representative JoeWilsonVoice}  YOU LIE!  He’s 50 and he likes women his own age and we've got other shit to get to. 

I just want to make it to the altar is quite possibly the saddest thing I’ve ever heard.  P.S.  No shit. Lol!  I know I’m going down that aisle with Tom but I’m afraid one of these women is gonna trip me may actually be more sad.

Waiter:  Good evening lades, my name is Jesus

Beth:  Hi Jesus, {gestures to Ro} her name is Big Giant Mouth

I’m sorry, I know this is anti Beth country but that shit was knee-slapping!

Real quick poll, raise your hand if you poo when you’re nervous.   Keep those hands up if you rewound about Carole’s Pnina Tornai stripper fairy black leotard thing.  

The fashions.   May we have a word?   Lu I forgive you for last episode’s dinner napkins stapled to your arms faux pas.  This week? slaydom.  Even that Jesus Christ Superstar thing you had on in Beth’s room.  On most women it would’ve looked bizarre and frumpy but God bless you for knowing you can and baby you did.   Ramona, either you are too short or that pucci knock off is not for our enjoyment.   Furthermore, you have developed a stomich (say it like sandwich), maybe from all your fictional late night rabble rousing.  Either way don’t dress in frocks that highlight it.   Sonja something new and improved is happening to your frame and it’s lovely.   I’m a bit comfameezumased by the canary yellow outfit.  I *think* you were going for Grecian Goddess but the tiara threw me off.  I know you have a garland head wreath somewhere, check down in the basement.   Jules, I think you’re hella fun, a genuinely nice lady and stunning to boot, you bitch, but I don’t wanna to look at your bare shoulders babe.   Beth, after you got dragged on twitter you promised not to wear anymore of Bryn’s clothes, locate the rest of your shirt.   Carole, I’m going to need for you to go back upstairs and think about your whole entire life.   Dorinda, I can’t even lie, I want your closet, all of it, even the wallpaper.

I giggled when Dorinda told Ramona nobody wants to see middle aged women dancing on stuff.  That by itself was funny but middle?  How many 118 year olds do you know D?

The implants are bothersome to me because I think the go big or go home idea was to compete with the demographic of women who captured Mario’s interest.   I get she’s just off some still fresh pain but the idea that she’s out at Bagatelle trolling south beach strange all night is a solid gold Girl, Bye. 

Beth you have admitted to gloating that your frenemy’s man is a cheat (2) called someone (was it Lu?) neurotic (3) told Dorinda at dinner that she wasn’t talking she was yelling and (4) said I don’t want to ruin her engagement weekend…..in a group.   So…you were ok ruining it, but just between the two of you and like, a million of us.   This is where I put on my Captain Obvious bellhop blazer and say rude shit to you about each of these instances.   You’re not here for the coins, girl, there is not one legitimate reason you need to make another woman (who SAID she DIDN’T WANNA FUCKEN KNOW) feel this low.  You're disgraceful.

I think I love you!!!!

• Love 2