Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Where does it say they broke up, I didn't read or hear that. Luann said they had a huge fight, she stormed off and he went to the bar and acted like an idiot (to say the least). I do think he said something along the line of, I'm not sure I want to got through with this, meaning the wedding, but didn't go as far as calling it off entirely. This does explain Luann's bizarre behavior on the yacht though. She was afraid that he wouldn't show up and that the cameras were there to see it all. I also don't think Luann could call of the engagement party, I am sure production would have said no way to that idea. Either way, production knew they were going to get something good on film and even better if Tom was a no show. Now I do think it was production that gave the photos of Tom kissing the bunny to Bethenny, I can see the producers sending someone to the bar to "talk" to/with Tom. LOL

Something tells me there may be more guys, bald or not, that have dated 2 or more of the NY HWs, ummm Harry anyone. LOL

From this paragraph:

Despite his locking lips with another woman the night before the couple's engagement party (de Lesseps reveals they'd had a fight and parted ways), the 51-year-old reality star is choosing to move forward with her engagement.

I thought parted ways means broken up, but who knows. Maybe she meant went their separate ways just for the evening. Hard to say for sure from the way it is written.

So they had a fight and he immediately flew back into the arms (and lips) of his ex?  Would this be the same ex that he was out with when Luann swooped down on him?  The same ex that Ramona mentioned he still calls every day and tells her that he loves her and gave a gold bracelet to for Christmas?

Oh dang, I totally missed the "ex girlfriend" part!  Hmmm.... another layer to the story! 

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 1
On 8/22/2016 at 6:03 PM, WireWrap said:

Well, then Luann is a genius, a PSYCHIC GENIUS at that. Without her whirlwind courtship, engagement and Tom playing tonsil hockey with some random playboy bunny, we are left with Bethenny bleeding all over the place out of every orifice of her body and canceling every "girls" trip production pitches, not talking to Sonja and Luann, holding court in a variety of locations, Carole/dog weddings and that's about it. How fortunate we are that Luann planned out this "scam" for our entertainment. LOL (JK or not.......umm, maybe) LOL  Seriously though, Tom is interesting enough that Sonja had a long term FWB arrangement with him, that Ramona went out with him 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, or 12 times and that Dorinda thought he/Luann would hit it off, so there must be something attractive about him. As for his wit, charm, or lack of, we really haven't seen/heard from him at all to access his real personality IMO.

I just came to be messy about this statement.  Lol.  All I was gonna add was that Ramona has become a one woman version of speed dating since Mario left.  And Sonja.  Their *relationship* required a metrocard, good grooming and willing loins.   I agree with the sentiment (expressed upthread?) that Lu and Tom were supposed to be FWBs themselves but either they changed their minds and threw off the script by going rogue or fucked it up and really fell in love (she).    But Dear God, I need her to stop voicing her thoughts on paper.   It's like remarking to someone that you haven't had the flu in years.  That People article quote "fool me once...."  practically begs this man to continue hosting city tours of his dick.     Anyhoo, said all that to say I wouldn't use Sonja and Ramona's interest as any positive indicator of Tom's character.    I think the denominator is he's available and apparently affectionate with everyone except the woman he's engaged to/holding hands with at the time.   

On 8/22/2016 at 6:38 PM, Celia Rubenstein said:

I have to laugh at the idea that because Sonja slept with Tom, he must be okay.  LOL really, she will sleep with almost anyone from the sound of it.  The fact they got together hardly put's Tom in a good light imo.  I think she and Ramona are both exaggerating their relationships with him. And for the record, I think the introduction by Dorinda is being exaggerated, too.  I don't see Dorinda as the type of woman to usher another woman into someone else's date, mid-evening.  I think it was much less formal, as in "Luann, meet Tom, Tom this is Luann."  Nothing more, certainly no matchmaking or anything. 

I just don't see the appeal of Tom.  I can see the charm of Alex or Jacques and understand Luann falling for them.  Hell, I understand her attraction to Johnny Deppleganger the pirate more than I do Tom.  He had a certain greasy charm, lol.  But Tom?  Nah.  And Luann is trying too hard to sell it, with the adoring stare she gives him and the ridiculous braying about him being her soulmate.  I don't think she is that into him at all.  And he does not look all that into her, either.  It's a show-mance, nothing more. 

I really ought to read faster.  LOL!!   

17 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

She should have let the person sell the story.  Obviously the person either realizes it was a dick move, or embellished.  If you are so quick to drop the dime stand up and take credit.  I am sure right about now Bethenny wishes the person would step forward-or someone else in the bar that night.  It seems after three weeks of this story going public someone else would be weighing in.

I laughed at the idea that millennials don't know what this phrase has to do with tattling.   The first time my teen saw a phone booth in the street she said mom why would anybody go in there?   Sads.

26 minutes ago, VioletMarx said:

THEY WERE ON A BREAK!!!

tumblr_mu8jkrowdz1re3x32o1_250.gif

• Love 5
1 hour ago, izabella said:

I don't see how Tom is a famewhore.  He has been seen on the show a total of 3 times, 2 this season, and all for very short amounts of time.  If he were a famewhore, he had plenty of opportunity to film scenes with Lu all season, especially considering how much all the other women spent talking about him.  Yet, he didn't take that opportunity to be on camera, and the times he was, he didn't have much to say.   He is the STAR this season and he has barely been on the show, but that's on the other women, not Tom.

Adam and John look like much bigger famewhores than Tom.

Agreed! Considering just how closely tied some seem to think Tom is to half the cast with the intention of snatching (pun intended) some screen time on this show why oh why hasn't he wormed his way on before now if that is in fact what he was after????

Sonja alone would have provided that opportunity EONS ago. So I'm really really really trying to understand this fame whore stuff.  He obviously had all the opportunity he could have needed to break his bald head into the HW scene. The theory just doesn't hold water. I actually think it takes more hoop jumping to label him a fame whore when he's apparently been hovering in the background with the perfect way to pop in and out of scenes whenever he wanted throughout the seasons if he so chose.  He obviously frequents the same place that the wives do so with a little effort and planning I'm sure he could have coordinated a bumping into Sonja during filming moment every so often or Dorinda even. Hell the cast has bumped into him on a few occasions (or have caught sight of him) just around this season alone.  He knows quite a few of them or is friends of friends or friend of SO etc, etc.  and yet it took for him to go to the extremes of proposing to one of them in order for him to get his big HW's break?

I mean the theory truly doesn't follow any sort of logic for me.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Oh dang, I totally missed the "ex girlfriend" part!  Hmmm.... another layer to the story! 

This is new info ... I wonder if it's true or just sloppy reporting on the part of People.  But it would make sense in light of what Ramona said about Tom calling his ex and telling her he loves her and giving her the bracelet.  That the ex was the woman Tom got caught with, I mean. 

So is the mystery woman Tom's ex and a Playboy bunny?  Or one or the other?  Because if she is a bunny, I would think her name is definitely going to come out.  Women don't sign up to be bunnies if they are shy gals who don't want any attention. LOL maybe she is the actual famewhore who wants to grab some headlines and Tom is doing this all to promote her career, ha. 

I put nothing past these people.

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

From this paragraph:

I thought parted ways means broken up, but who knows. Maybe she meant went their separate ways just for the evening. Hard to say for sure from the way it is written.

I took it to say that they had a fight and she left, after all, she had to fly to PS to film/work.

The ex girlfriend part is interesting though. I have to wonder if she is the recent ex or a distant ex. LOL

2 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

This is new info ... I wonder if it's true or just sloppy reporting on the part of People.  But it would make sense in light of what Ramona said about Tom calling his ex and telling her he loves her and giving her the bracelet.  That the ex was the woman Tom got caught with, I mean. 

So is the mystery woman Tom's ex and a Playboy bunny?  Or one or the other?  Because if she is a bunny, I would think her name is definitely going to come out.  Women don't sign up to be bunnies if they are shy gals who don't want any attention. LOL maybe she is the actual famewhore who wants to grab some headlines and Tom is doing this all to promote her career, ha. 

I put nothing past these people.

I would think that Bethenny would have outed that tid bit to Ramona, Carole, Sarah and Sonja had the bunny been an ex girlfriend but I guess we will find out tonight! LOL

11 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

Book Gate was not half the cast going after Carole.

I agree, there's nothing comparable in those two situations -- Carole did not suffer anything similar to Bethenny's sickening slut shaming, nothing comparable to the behavior of the women at the dinner the night before ( "witness protection" is right, they acted like mob wives, except with less klass). Carole did not endure the longest running "star" of the franchise laughing like a grimacing, hungry ghost, delighting in the coming misery she was about to visit on another woman, and -- last but not least -- Carole didn't  live through a surprise, on camera "Tada! Here's the proof!" moment, one that ruined Carole's authorship of her book.  

This season is like the Trump of presidential candidates; no floor as to how low it went. 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 8
23 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

From this paragraph:

5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I took it to say that they had a fight and she left, after all, she had to fly to PS to film/work.

The ex girlfriend part is interesting though. I have to wonder if she is the recent ex or a distant ex. LOL

Either way, this means he called her up.

I was gonna try and think of something clever to say about bridal registries and penicillin but it's not coming together.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

I just came to be messy about this statement.  Lol.  All I was gonna add was that Ramona has become a one woman version of speed dating since Mario left.  And Sonja.  Their *relationship* required a metrocard, good grooming and willing loins.   I agree with the sentiment (expressed upthread?) that Lu and Tom were supposed to be FWBs themselves but either they changed their minds and threw off the script by going rogue or fucked it up and really fell in love (she).    But Dear God, I need her to stop voicing her thoughts on paper.   It's like remarking to someone that you haven't had the flu in years.  That People article quote "fool me once...."  practically begs this man to continue hosting city tours of his dick.     Anyhoo, said all that to say I wouldn't use Sonja and Ramona's interest as any positive indicator of Tom's character.    I think the denominator is he's available and apparently affectionate with everyone except the woman he's engaged to/holding hands with at the time.   

I laughed at the idea that millennials don't know what this phrase has to do with tattling.   The first time my teen saw a phone booth in the street she said mom why would anybody go in there?   Sads.

I agree, Ramona is a speed dater, a dancing bar gad fly that shimmy's up to guys in the bar that catch her eye and if they sit and talk to her, it is considered a date. LOL Tom has enough going on that he caught the attention of 3 different NY HWs, not that he is special to any of them other than Luann at this point. I don't think Luann expected to fall in love with him, I agree she most likely just wanted to hit it and move on at first but something made her take pause and see him in a different light and herrrrrrre we are! LOL

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Either way, this means he called her up.

I was gonna try and think of something clever to say about bridal registries and penicillin but it's not coming together.

A Sterling Silver pill bottle perhaps or matching 14K Gold Syringe for medication/antibiotic injections? LOL

It is possible that the tonsil hockey bunny was already at the bar when he got there. LOL

4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I agree, Ramona is a speed dater, a dancing bar gad fly that shimmy's up to guys in the bar that catch her eye and if they sit and talk to her, it is considered a date. LOL Tom has enough going on that he caught the attention of 3 different NY HWs, not that he is special to any of them other than Luann at this point. I don't think Luann expected to fall in love with him, I agree she most likely just wanted to hit it and move on at first but something made her take pause and see him in a different light and herrrrrrre we are! LOL

Now see I would also describe Harry this way, and yet, not so much with the interesting, but thankfully I'm not there when the cameras stop rolling lol!

Just now, WireWrap said:

A Sterling Silver pill bottle perhaps or matching 14K Gold Syringe for medication/antibiotic injections? LOL

It is possible that the tonsil hockey bunny was already at the bar when he got there. LOL

On the very evening of his breakup?   Girl?  ::headtilt::  Coincidence #487.   Motorcitymom will be along directly to chloroform you.  And I'm gonna let her.   ;)

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I would think that Bethenny would have outed that tid bit to Ramona, Carole, Sarah and Sonja had the bunny been an ex girlfriend but I guess we will find out tonight! LOL

Would Bethenny necessarily recognize Tom's ex, though?  I would think Ramona might have recognized her (since she seems knows so much about that situation) but I don't assume Beth would. It does not appear that Andy Cohen Beth's "source" informed her of this particular factoid because I agree she would not have left it out when she told people. I guess we will see tonight.

How many installments is this reunion is supposed be?  Anyone know?  They better not drag this all out for 287 episodes or something. Watching Luann try to convince everyone she and Tom are *destiny* is the only thing that is remotely interesting.  I really don't really want to listen to anyone explain why she hates someone else so much.  I already know they hate each other for stupid reasons and I just don't care. 

• Love 3

I am getting the impression everyone is Tom's ex and always leaves as a friend.  I also think that Tom hasn't watched the show and seen the vitriol between these women-he might have a better idea after watching this season.  He is kind of like the PR guy who just wants all these superficial relationships.  I think Luann wanted him to take a stand, make a comment defining the relationship he had with Ramona and Sonja.  He is the guy that wants to leave the doors open or keeps the key.  His charm works best when he becomes totally enamored with a woman and works even better if she is also a dater.  The UES two most eligible people have found each other.  He is the always excuse guy for why a woman calls him, why he calls a woman, why he got a text at 2:30 am from an "ex".  All of his popularity just feeds Luann's ego-not only is he the same age, apparently somewhat wealthy but he has never walked down the aisle with anyone.  Tom is a catch and Luann has elected to believe him.

Luann making up excuses for his behavior-she hasn't learned it is always about the cover up, don't cover up for Tom.  How can Tom not remember what he did four days earlier?  He remembers she is in from LA?

More about this episode from Luann's viewpoint:  http://www.people.com/article/luann-de-lesseps-bethenny-frankel-tom-dagostino-wedding-invite

ETA:  Luann was with him that evening when they had the fight.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 2
49 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Now see I would also describe Harry this way, and yet, not so much with the interesting, but thankfully I'm not there when the cameras stop rolling lol!

On the very evening of his breakup?   Girl?  ::headtilt::  Coincidence #487.   Motorcitymom will be along directly to chloroform you.  And I'm gonna let her.   ;)

Well, along with a love for tonsil hockey she may be a bit of a bar fly as well or he called her on his way over, who knows. LOL

48 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Would Bethenny necessarily recognize Tom's ex, though?  I would think Ramona might have recognized her (since she seems knows so much about that situation) but I don't assume Beth would. It does not appear that Andy Cohen Beth's "source" informed her of this particular factoid because I agree she would not have left it out when she told people. I guess we will see tonight.

How many installments is this reunion is supposed be?  Anyone know?  They better not drag this all out for 287 episodes or something. Watching Luann try to convince everyone she and Tom are *destiny* is the only thing that is remotely interesting.  I really don't really want to listen to anyone explain why she hates someone else so much.  I already know they hate each other for stupid reasons and I just don't care. 

No, Bethenny would not have but Yes, Ramona would have know her. LOL

I agree, I am tired of them spinning why they are mad at each other. Funny thing though, Bethenny is now claiming that Luann said that she, Luann, "created" SKG business as her reason for going in on Luann this season, there is a link posted up thread here or in Bethenny's thread. LOL I do want to hear what the bomb is that Luann drops on/about Bethenny at the reunion that freaks Bethenny out. LOL

Hmph.  The second People story calls the woman a Playboy model, no mention of her being Tom's ex. Dammit People make up your mind already, will ya.

2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I agree, I am tired of them spinning why they are mad at each other. Funny thing though, Bethenny is now claiming that Luann said that she, Luann, "created" SKG business as her reason for going in on Luann this season, there is a link posted up thread here or in Bethenny's thread. LOL I do want to hear what the bomb is that Luann drops on/about Bethenny at the reunion that freaks Bethenny out. LOL

Where did you hear there was a bomb dropped by Luann?  Sounds juicy. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Hmph.  The second People story calls the woman a Playboy model, no mention of her being Tom's ex. Dammit People make up your mind already, will ya.

It is on the First Looks thread. 

Spoiler

I believe the bomb is Luann knows Bethenny's married boyfriend's daughter.

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

ZM just posted a link and on the ET links several have posted,

Spoiler

Bethenny says Luann reveals something that attacks/calls into question her "Integrity"!

LOL She peed on camera twice, really, what "integrity" does she have left? LOL

• Love 4

OMG, Ramona is still the same, I love her, hot mess.  I love it. 

I just find her hilarious, she's like a tick and  when Luann stuck her tongue out at her behind Ramona's back, I could not stop laughing. 

Dorinda seems like a shit stirrer. Who told you that? Dorinda.

She took herself straight up on the deck, sat down, and blurted out every thing that Ramona and Sonja said, child please. 

And everyone needs to let Luann walking around in her "bliss." She's done it before, she had an arrangement with her previous husband so she can handle "Kojak." Let it go, but of course, what fun would that be.

Sonja looks pathetic in all this.

Bethany is still evil I see. And not for nothing she is too skinny. I know she's got an eating disorder and so does the new girl, I forgot her name. But when Bethany was walking around the room in that bathing suit, I was like, girl, you need a burger. Or, I don't know, some chicken. What is going on?

Edited by represent
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, izabella said:

I don't see how Tom is a famewhore.  He has been seen on the show a total of 3 times, 2 this season, and all for very short amounts of time.  If he were a famewhore, he had plenty of opportunity to film scenes with Lu all season, especially considering how much all the other women spent talking about him.  Yet, he didn't take that opportunity to be on camera, and the times he was, he didn't have much to say.   He is the STAR this season and he has barely been on the show, but that's on the other women, not Tom.

Adam and John look like much bigger famewhores than Tom.

But how can you know how much film there is of Tom and Lu? 

It seems like every single year it needs to be repeated, so sorry for those that are sick of hearing it: Andy himself has said they film about 85 hours for every 1 hour that makes it to our TV. The gals generally work 4-5 days a week filming for 5 or so months. That is a lot of film that ends up on the cutting room floor. For all we know there are hundreds of hours of Tom and Lu hanging out. 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

But how can you know how much film there is of Tom and Lu? 

It seems like every single year it needs to be repeated, so sorry for those that are sick of hearing it: Andy himself has said they film about 85 hours for every 1 hour that makes it to our TV. The gals generally work 4-5 days a week filming for 5 or so months. That is a lot of film that ends up on the cutting room floor. For all we know there are hundreds of hours of Tom and Lu hanging out. 

Well, we don't know really because Bravo has elected to only show a few minutes of him. We do know that there is more footage of him at the dinner Dorinda/Ramona squabbled over and the yacht/engagement party at the very least. Will we see more of him on the "Lost Footage" show, I'm pretty sure we will but I'm not sure it will be outside those 2 events but maybe a date Luann/Tom went on as well.  

• Love 1

Watching this as a rerun tonight.

I would rather have gone to Bagatelle too --except for Beth.

So Beth is bleeding all over the place but she is wearing a skimpy bikini?  Ack -- I'd be wearing the loosest clothes possible!

i am fascinated at the clothing choices.  Was waiting for Dorinda's breasts to fall out of that white outfit at the last meal, with the artist.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Three episodes.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

I don't remember the exact storm - it was the one that ravaged the east coast and thrashed the shit out of the Jersey shore? - During the storm the cell service died, but the hard wired phones still worked, People lined up to use the phones and it took forever because there were people who didn't know how to USE A PAY PHONE.

Yikes!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ElDosEquis said:

I don't remember the exact storm - it was the one that ravaged the east coast and thrashed the shit out of the Jersey shore? - During the storm the cell service died, but the hard wired phones still worked, People lined up to use the phones and it took forever because there were people who didn't know how to USE A PAY PHONE.

Yikes!

That would be super storm Sandy.  Enjoy your posts but I don't recall using pay phones were a problem.  Heck.  How many pay phones are there now a days?  My kids' only problem would be not having change and might not know how to make a 'collect' call.

Add to that I was affected by a few hurricanes and if you have cable phones, they go out but if you have the old fashioned 'bell' line, they work.  At least they did when we had that in NJ.  I'm digressing.  I know.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, breezy424 said:

That would be super storm Sandy.  Enjoy your posts but I don't recall using pay phones were a problem.  Heck.  How many pay phones are there now a days?  My kids' only problem would be not having change and might not know how to make a 'collect' call.

Add to that I was affected by a few hurricanes and if you have cable phones, they go out but if you have the old fashioned 'bell' line, they work.  At least they did when we had that in NJ.  I'm digressing.  I know.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/business/2012/11/pay-phone-makes-a-post-sandy-comeback/

The piece is DID see was written by a someone who wrote about the lines and the holdups from people who didn't know how to place a collect call, get the operator on line, got to the phones and had to REMEMBER a phone number and couldn't dial a number correctly. The writer was in NY after the storm rolled thru.

• Love 1
On 8/18/2016 at 3:20 PM, Duke2801 said:

Then it's not an open marriage.  An open marriage, by definition, is one in which both partners agree to have sexual relations with others. 

If only one party knows about it, it's just cheating.

I was being sarcastic 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/business/2012/11/pay-phone-makes-a-post-sandy-comeback/

The piece is DID see was written by a someone who wrote about the lines and the holdups from people who didn't know how to place a collect call, get the operator on line, got to the phones and had to REMEMBER a phone number and couldn't dial a number correctly. The writer was in NY after the storm rolled thru.

Ok. Ok.  My kids are apparently smarter than I realize.  :)

I totally agree with not remembering (or even knowing) phone numbers in the era of cell phones or heck, my cable land line because it has a phone book.  I could tell you my kids' cell phone numbers.  My husband's, not so much (Ok. it's been changed a few times in recent years but I do carry his business card in my wallet because all I can remember is the area code).

I could also tell you all my phone numbers growing up and most numbers of people who had the number before cell phones.  I even just plug the numbers in instead of going through 'contacts'.  But heck, I remember rotary phones. 

Are there even 'operators' anymore?   Or just 'computer ladies'?  I hate the 'computer lady'.  I want to punch the 'computer lady'.

• Love 5

Rewatching because of something I saw on Twitter that I wanted to confirm.   This is new, at least to me.

when Bethenny, Sonja and Ramona are at Bagatelle, Bethenny tells them how she tried to call Tom the night before and says

"I was going to say I know the girl and I know LuAnn"

So Bethenny knew the girl Tom was making out with?  I missed that.

And apparently whoever was taking the pictures also knew Bethenny.  

So many coincidences....

• Love 5

Three's Company? Kind of a dated reference, isn't it, B? Is that really "on brand" for you?

Nasty, nasty, nasty. It's also ridiculous that now B is happy to be all friendly with Ramona and Sonja as long as they're gossiping about Luann (and things B can use against her).

Again, Linda Evangelista, Stephanie Seymour, and Giselle? What decade are we in?

Lol. Carole is late. Nice try. These are riveting story lines.

Lol. Ramona complaining about the sandbar. She really is that old lady. It's moments like this that make me really doubt her party girl dating up a storm persona.

LOL. Every time Dorinda walks in and is over the fact that they're still talking about it.

Ew. Now B is railing at Dorinda. Boo. Admittedly, it doesn't help that I just listened to the Anatomy of Doubt episode of This American Life.

LOL. That poor waiter while all these gossipy biddies are talking about the last time they had sex.

Carole's TH when Luann got overexcited about Chic C'est La Vie is one of the few moments I've liked Carole all season.

I mean, Luann does make an excellent point that B is not really in the place to give relationship advice or pass judgment.

Dorinda with the dog comment and saying the artist looks goofy. Look, I know she can be shady and John is awful but she's still my favorite.

Ramona's crazy eyes when she's cornered in her own mess and knows she's wrong... "Bagatelle was very relaxing" is not an argument, crazy. That's not what Dorinda's upset about.

LOL, at B complaining that someone else is yelling. What is she going to complain about next? That someone else won't stop talking about bleeding all over the place?

B's body in her bikini freaks me out.

I've been loving Lu this season but if B wasn't about to launch into one her dramatic crying jags, it would have been so easy to take her down. What was she doing? That is not how you go into an argument with B.

LOL, I laughed so hard when Luann ended the argument by running out of the room. OK, I'm back on her side again. It seems like a sign of cowardice but it's really a brilliant strategy. Oh, and then she couldn't get into her room? AMAZING. Whoever's scripting this is a genius.

• Love 4
On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 5:37 PM, RedheadZombie said:

I'm torn on the Carole is late issue.  On the one hand, I hate chronically late people, especially when they don't bother to tell me they're running late. I have family members like that and I've learned to lie about when they should arrive, and to add an hour when they claim to be "leaving now".  

I wasn't even sure that wasn't producer-driven.  I think that I've read that the HW's get different call times to stir up drama

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, teapot said:

I wasn't even sure that wasn't producer-driven.  I think that I've read that the HW's get different call times to stir up drama

IMO, the others, including Carole, were given a later time so that Bethenny, Ramona and Sonja could talk about Tom/Luann without interruption and nothing more.  

• Love 4