Type keyword(s) to search

The Other Duggars: The Lost Girls and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

If your post is not PRIMARILY about the Duggars, it will be removed. Please stick to the topic or take it to Small Talk, thank you.

• Start Topic

I wonder how long her self-imposed break will last. She has to promote whatever it was she did in LA at some point. She'll be back sooner rather than later. 

I give it a week before she can't stand not getting the attention she so obviously craves. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

I'm confused as to how she thinks she is encouraging anyone. Her posts are all 'me me me!' 

I mean, it's very encouraging to people to find rich restoratives and then ride their coattails, right?

• Love 1

Her Instagram and Twitter accounts still exist. 

Snapchat confuses me. I thought it was a self deleting nude photo swapping app. A peep show into Amy's daily life sounds quite boring. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Bean421 said:

She's still on snapchat. So no worries ya'll she's not really gone. 

But has she posted on it in the last 24 hours (or since Friday early PM)? I haven't checked, but I am sure she didn't leave IG, she just got butthurt and is taking a couple days off. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

But has she posted on it in the last 24 hours (or since Friday early PM)? I haven't checked, but I am sure she didn't leave IG, she just got butthurt and is taking a couple days off. 

Yep. She'll be back. Nothing else going on for her. 

2 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Yes she's been posting today. Nothing earth shattering, but things with her or her cousins, rarely are. 

Does the Howler on the right know he's flipping us off, Brit style?

And there does appear to be some... tenting. But obviously not because Jeremy just told them that sort of thing would send them straight to hell right?

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I crossposted this in the Lonely Js, since there are two of those, compared to one still-Howler (for 5 more months, at least) 

The Jedidiah and Jeremiah are twins. 

(edited)

That's Jer? I thought it was Josiah! I forgot he had the ALERT buzzcut. My bad. I'll delete my other post. 

But I did comment that they look like they're waiting for Jana to serve them dinner. 

Edited by Sew Sumi

Hmmm, it isn't a MacBook! I wonder if Boob isn't getting the deals on them he once did. I can't even tell what brand that thing is. I wonder if any of these guys are allowed real Iphones like the girls, or are relegated to the doomed Flip Phones of Shame until they marry?

13 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Left to right: Jeremiah, Joseph and Jedidiah. 

Theres a clue in the photo that they're viewing something a little "suggestive". 

And it's hilarious. You go, guys. Sometimes desire can fuel initiative. Something has to energize a kid or two to hightail it out of that house and try to make lives for themselves in the real world. And -- take that, Insane Holy Goalie.

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 5

Given raging hormones and the fact that those boys aren't allowed any outlet because masturbation is sinful, it must be commonplace in that house for the teenage boys to being showing signs of excitement.

• Love 7
On 7/31/2016 at 4:13 PM, Sew Sumi said:

Hmmm, it isn't a MacBook! I wonder if Boob isn't getting the deals on them he once did. I can't even tell what brand that thing is. I wonder if any of these guys are allowed real Iphones like the girls, or are relegated to the doomed Flip Phones of Shame until they marry?

I thought the boys weren't allowed smart phones but that looks an awful lot like one on the couch under middle J boy's crossed knee.

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, drafan said:

For a family who doesn't watch TV (supposedly), they have a Razorback plastered onto everything. How do they follow the team?

The Duggars claimed they had a small TV to watch Razorback games. Uhm, the days of rabbit ears are long past (that was implied in JB's statement). They have basic cable. I wish they would just admit it.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

The Duggars claimed they had a small TV to watch Razorback games. Uhm, the days of rabbit ears are long past (that was implied in JB's statement). They have basic cable. I wish they would just admit it.

Or satellite.  Most likely satellite to get the SEC package and not have to rely on ESPN or Big 4 network picking them as game of the week.

I thought about that, but that would give them MORE channels of Sin for potential viewing. That's why I think it's basic cable. I'm sure all Razorback games are covered with that package. Or they could buy the Sports add-on that would include the SEC channel. Cheaper than satellite/dish. 

Haven't seen anything yet from Mother Jill wishing Jenni a happy 9th birthday. Maybe later...

eta: I just remembered that it's the Missioncationers' last full day "on the field." They're probably having a barbeque with interpretive dance to say farewell. Jill will most likely post tonight. Even DFO posted something, but I bet that was Jana, not Mechelle. But they did confirm that Jerick will be back by the weekend, when they will have Jenni's real party. 

I came here to note that Famy flounced from Instagram 4 days ago and hasn't posted since. I think that's some kind of record! Hell, she posted, multiple times a day, during her HONEYMOON! 

Edited by Sew Sumi

13913665_864311963702454_513611895110396

"Happy 9th birthday, Jenni! You are such a treasure and a blessing to us. We are looking forward to your ice cream celebration this evening! We also loved that you want to have your real party this weekend after your “buddy” Jill returns from Central America! We love you a million times over, sweet girl!"

so its "Jenni" now?

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 1

My bad, I skipped over the whole "ice cream celebration tonight" part of DFO's post. I guess we'll get Jenni's drippy sundae pic later tonight when they text it to Muffy. 

eta: Here's what Kelly Bates just posted for Callie's birthday. Compare and contrast: 

Happy Birthday, Callie-Anna! How blessed we are to have such a fire cracker of a personality to liven up our home! You're sassy, classy, brassy...and I wouldn't have it any other way! You're a bundle of giggles and energy, and you make our lives exciting! I'm so grateful God was gracious enough to gift us with such a precious little girl! #7yearsold

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 5

Sew Sumi - yep, Kelly's post is amazing compared to DFO for Jenni.  Callie has a better role model for academic life than poor sad Jenni, and already has a much superior education too, despite her being 2 years younger.  But at least Jenni gets an "ice cream celebration" tonight!! Sigh.

• Love 4
On 3 August 2016 at 4:20 AM, Sew Sumi said:

My bad, I skipped over the whole "ice cream celebration tonight" part of DFO's post. I guess we'll get Jenni's drippy sundae pic later tonight when they text it to Muffy. 

eta: Here's what Kelly Bates just posted for Callie's birthday. Compare and contrast: 

Happy Birthday, Callie-Anna! How blessed we are to have such a fire cracker of a personality to liven up our home! You're sassy, classy, brassy...and I wouldn't have it any other way! You're a bundle of giggles and energy, and you make our lives exciting! I'm so grateful God was gracious enough to gift us with such a precious little girl! #7yearsold

Callie-Anna? Twin sister of Callie-Fornie?

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 2

At least we know something about her, unlike that stilted message we got from the Duggars about Jenni being a "treasure...blessing...and sweet." That tells us absolutely NOTHING about her. We get a great picture of Callie from what Kelly wrote. 

Sad Duggars, very, very sad. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, drafan said:

For a family who doesn't watch TV (supposedly), they have a Razorback plastered onto everything. How do they follow the team?

Lot's of selfies with them at games. Didn't Jinger 'date' Lawson at one?

4 hours ago, LittlePeas3 said:

Sew Sumi - yep, Kelly's post is amazing compared to DFO for Jenni.  Callie has a better role model for academic life than poor sad Jenni, and already has a much superior education too, despite her being 2 years younger.  But at least Jenni gets an "ice cream celebration" tonight!! Sigh.

Nothing like a Duggar birthday drippy sundae to make a Duggar kid feel special.

...and having your child of a father hoover half of it....

So far, no sundae pics or well-wishes from her Real Mother. I really hope Jill had time between interpretive dances to facetime with her today. 

• Love 2