Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

In this thread, we are discussing Kelly Dodd.  We are not discussing 1) all Orange County residents; 2) our personal experiences trying to get a covid vaccine; 3) our personal thoughts about vaccines, testing or masks. Head to Small Talk for 2 or 3. 

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, Trooper York said:

Listen. Kelly is a piece of work. But you have to admit that telling Shannon that she needs a shave was pretty cool.

I laughed my ass off.

Tell you the truth, I did too.  It was such a lameass attempt to insult. Fuck it, I have a mustache and some sideburns, but I'll get around to it sometime.   How is having facial hair something to be insulted about?  Takes Five minutes top to wax that shit.  Doesn't make you bad, ugly, or old.   K Dudd needs new insults.  Next thing you know she'll crush someone by calling them a big doody head.     

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Something is way off about Michael Dodd clearly, but for his wife to put his personal medical history on blast? Maybe he should sue her. Honestly though, I'd like to see the receipts on this NPD diagnosis. Kelly's word is worthless to me. Sometimes an asshole is just as asshole. No need for embellishment or labels. Kelly in her own regard is way off. If my spouse shared my medical history on TV it'd be grounds for divorce. Yet Kelly seems so proud of the NPD thing. Perpetual victim, indeed.

• Love 5
On 10/20/2016 at 4:52 PM, Mu Shu said:

Tell you the truth, I did too.  It was such a lameass attempt to insult. Fuck it, I have a mustache and some sideburns, but I'll get around to it sometime.   How is having facial hair something to be insulted about?  Takes Five minutes top to wax that shit.  Doesn't make you bad, ugly, or old.   K Dudd needs new insults.  Next thing you know she'll crush someone by calling them a big doody head.     

Shannon can take off the facial hair but there ain't nothing that can be done about that inflamed baboon ass mouth of Kelly's nor the constant diahrrea that spews from it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
On 10/20/2016 at 4:52 PM, Mu Shu said:

Yep, she's a 10 year old.  (Sorry, 10 year olds!)

• Love 4

From Juicy Scoop-the conversation starts at the 22 min mark:    http://wondery.com/wondery/shows/juicyscoop/

Apparently, last September, Michel attended  convention and had drinks with a sales rep named Katie.  For some reason, Michael decided to include Katie in on the text messages.  Kelly accused Michael of screwing her.  Katie nd Michael both deny it.  Some highlights  

Kelly to Michael and Katie:

He is a dirty old fuck

He lied to me about being married

I hate him

All my girlfriends date married men

I tried to divorce him for two years and ran up $100,000 attorney bill so I had to go back with him

I have been fucking Frank Altimo

Kelly went on to blame Tamra-for setting her up on WWHL.  (OF course)  Tamra said she didn't even have the number to WWHL.   Essentially Shnnon, Tamr and others had been sent the texts and the folks involved wanted to get them out on WWHL.

Kelly tried to say this happened two years ago but of course that makes no sense as she is referencing events post-divorce.  

So the Tamra angle is pretty much dead.

On another note, Kelly's brother has been tweeting that Eddie is gay and knows his lover.   It is apparently a friend of Eddie's who denies the relationship.

Kelly and Tamra spoke about Frank and Kelly asked her if she got her information from Meghan as she had asked Kelly about him the day before.

Frank was at the candle party.   

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

From Juicy Scoop-the conversation starts at the 22 min mark:    http://wondery.com/wondery/shows/juicyscoop/

Apparently, last September, Michel attended  convention and had drinks with a sales rep named Katie.  For some reason, Michael decided to include Katie in on the text messages.  Kelly accused Michael of screwing her.  Katie nd Michael both deny it.  Some highlights  

He is a dirty old fuck

I hate him

I tried to divorce him for two years and ran up $100,000 attorney bill so I had to go back with him

Kelly went on to blame Tamra-for setting her up on WWHL.  (OF course)  Tamra said she didn't even have the number to WWHL.   Essentially Shnnon, Tamr and others had been sent the texts and the folks involved wanted to get them out on WWHL.

Kelly tried to say this happened two years ago but of course that makes no sense as she is referencing events post-divorce.  

On another note, Kelly's brother has been tweeting that Eddie is gay and knows his lover.   It is apparently a friend of Eddie's who denies the relationship.

Kelly and Tamra spoke about Frank and Kelly asked her if she got her information from Meghan as she had asked Kelly about him the day before.

Ohhhhh, I hope Meghan finally puts Kelly on blast for this! LOL

• Love 1
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

I think Meghan has checked completely out.

She was still taking Kelly's side on twitter but that may end if she hears that Kelly is throwing her under the bus. Meghan will not take kindly to nasty viewer feedback if they come after her for "betraying" poor innocent Kelly. LOL

• Love 1
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

He is a dirty old fuck

I hate him

You mean this college educated millionaire had to pull a divorce over a measly $100K legal bill?  I am pretty solid middle class and I just walked out of a lawsuit paying around $50K in legal fees (OUCH!).  Perhaps she needs to use her degree and do 'something'.  Reality tv is not her future.  One season in and she is nearly universally hated.  Good job Dodd.  Takes most cast members a solid couple of seasons to rise to that level of hate.

This neanderthal, who apparently has the same level of intelligence as his sister, needs to learn that someone being LGBTQ is not an insult and should not be hurled as one.    Was Jerry Blank hitting the bottle when she was pregnant with these two half wits?   Besides, who cares if he is?  None of us know what goes on with the Judges in the privacy of their bedroom.  He seems like a nice man who cares for Tamra.  There has to be another side to her right?  Cause she can be pretty nasty from what we are shown.  But he seems like a good guy.

I have watched all of the HW shows at one time or another and this family really is the worst.  I cannot find ONE redeeming quality in any of them.  

• Love 7

I don't know if this is true in California, but many states allow the spouse who earns less to file a motion to get the higher earner to pay some or all of their legal fees in the divorce. Additionally if Michael was intentionally running up costs, the court might have ordered him to pay Kelly's legal fees because he was acting in bad faith. I wonder if her attorney ever discussed any of these options with her.

Has Kelly ever explained why her brother, Eric, is living with them. He appears to be in his 30s, able-bodied, and without any disabilities. Why is he there? What does he do? Is he working? Is he going to school? He also seems to be oblivious about how the show that pays his sister is watched by thousands of gay men. Andy Cohen is gay. What does it matter if Eddie gay? Tamra and Eddie have a marriage that works for them and they are pretty supportive of each other. Unlike Kelly and Michael's marriage where Kelly has spent the entire season trying to convince anyone with ears that Michael is secretly the demogorgon.

Even though Lydia has the brother who was the sex offender, I always get the feeling that Eric is living with Kelly and Michael for legal/criminal justice reasons.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

I don't know if this is true in California, but many states allow the spouse who earns less to file a motion to get the higher earner to pay some or all of their legal fees in the divorce. Additionally if Michael was intentionally running up costs, the court might have ordered him to pay Kelly's legal fees because he was acting in bad faith. I wonder if her attorney ever discussed any of these options with her.

Has Kelly ever explained why her brother, Eric, is living with them. He appears to be in his 30s, able-bodied, and without any disabilities. Why is he there? What does he do? Is he working? Is he going to school? He also seems to be oblivious about how the show that pays his sister is watched by thousands of gay men. Andy Cohen is gay. What does it matter if Eddie gay? Tamra and Eddie have a marriage that works for them and they are pretty supportive of each other. Unlike Kelly and Michael's marriage where Kelly has spent the entire season trying to convince anyone with ears that Michael is secretly the demogorgon.

Even though Lydia has the brother who was the sex offender, I always get the feeling that Eric is living with Kelly and Michael for legal/criminal justice reasons.

I am not sure.  It seems she would have to have paid MORE legal fees to prove he was acting in bad faith and her allowance ran out.  Running up costs is what everyone seems to do when involved in a lawsuit etc.  I know it was done to us by ignoring requests for information etc. They also threaten you with discovery which can take 10's of thousands of dollars.  My simple case was going to take well over 10K for discovery.  

**question for the atty's in this forum.  Do you have any idea how it works when the state bar opens a case against an atty?

This I just her public excuse IMO. In reality her then rich fiancé broke up with her so she then reconciled with Michael! It's all about the money with Kelly!

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

This I just her public excuse IMO. In reality her then rich fiancé broke up with her so she then reconciled with Michael! It's all about the money with Kelly!

That makes sense. States and courts have developed these equity mechanisms to ensure that a wealthier spouse doesn't bankrupt the other spouse or bully them in coming back to the marriage. So it seems weird when Kelly claims that she had to acquiesce to a man that she has described as a vindictive narcissistic alcoholic. This sounds like a legitimately unpleasant and dangerous marriage to be in, but none of that is really reflected in her mostly cavalier and blase behavior.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

That makes sense. States and courts have developed these equity mechanisms to ensure that a wealthier spouse doesn't bankrupt the other spouse or bully them in coming back to the marriage. So it seems weird when Kelly claims that she had to acquiesce to a man that she has described as a vindictive narcissistic alcoholic. This sounds like a legitimately unpleasant and dangerous marriage to be in, but none of that is really reflected in her mostly cavalier and blase behavior.

I know! Add in that her brother claims she alone is worth millions and brought the big bucks into her/Michael's marriage! If she really had millions of her own, then 100K would be nothing. This family likes to lie, big lies at that, but they can't keep their stories straight to keep them from getting busted.

• Love 6

From what Kelly said, and she blamed her attorney, who was suppose to be the best, the attorney had negotiated a great settlement and Michael would not accept it.  Kelly obviously doesn't know what negotiated means, I think she meant to say her attorney made an settlement offer and Michael refused it.

In California usually the party with the superior earning power usually has the pleasure of paying the others' attorneys fees.  In a case like this where it didn't go to trial or settlement there would be no court order but she reconciled with him.  Maybe she lost some motions on interim orders for attorneys fees.  In her off camera interviews she is very clear that she went back with him because of the child they and together and finances.

Does anyone remember Kelly saying they were celebrating their 10th anniversary-or rather not really celebrating?  I find it odd that her daughter is 10 and conceived via IVF, that they would do this without being married.   Kelly sounds as if she found this guy who was a goldmine and he wasn't really into giving her anything.  She claims to have met her husband in 2004 and it seems the daughter was born in maybe August of 2006?   

Tamra was asked if the brother still lived with them and she said she did not know.  I wondered if they weren't brought in to be living there for purposes of the show.  Her brother gives me a very bad vibe.  Tamra also said the brother was very active on social media.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

From what Kelly said, and she blamed her attorney, who was suppose to be the best, the attorney had negotiated a great settlement and Michael would not accept it.  Kelly obviously doesn't know what negotiated means, I think she meant to say her attorney made an settlement offer and Michael refused it.

In California usually the party with the superior earning power usually has the pleasure of paying the others' attorneys fees.  In a case like this where it didn't go to trial or settlement there would be no court order but she reconciled with him.  Maybe she lost some motions on interim orders for attorneys fees.  In her off camera interviews she is very clear that she went back with him because of the child they and together and finances.

Does anyone remember Kelly saying they were celebrating their 10th anniversary-or rather not really celebrating?  I find it odd that her daughter is 10 and conceived via IVF, that they would do this without being married.   Kelly sounds as if she found this guy who was a goldmine and he wasn't really into giving her anything.  She claims to have met her husband in 2004 and it seems the daughter was born in maybe August of 2006?   

Tamra was asked if the brother still lived with them and she said she did not know.  I wondered if they weren't brought in to be living there for purposes of the show.  Her brother gives me a very bad vibe.  Tamra also said the brother was very active on social media.

When did this season start filming? I ask because Michael only left his job at LF in Feb. of this year, http://www.the-net-worth.com/2016/06/michael-dodd/ and I wondered when this supposedly affair with Frank happened because from what Tamra said, on HM podcast,, Kelly harassed a LF sales rep about her sleeping with Michael and I wonder if this may be why he left the company.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Here is a history of Michael Dodd's tenure at Leap Frog-note the stock options.  http://executives.findthecompany.com/l/42162/Michael-J-Dodd

So, he stepped down from his President/COO position to "advisor to the CEO" and gave that position up this past Feb.? I have to wonder if that is tied into what was revealed on HM's podcast with Tamra today. LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

When did this season start filming? I ask because Michael only left his job at LF in Feb. of this year, http://www.the-net-worth.com/2016/06/michael-dodd/ and I wondered when this supposedly affair with Frank happened because from what Tamra said, on HM podcast,, Kelly harassed a LF sales rep about her sleeping with Michael and I wonder if this may be why he left the company.

He has been a special advisor to the CEO since 2013.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, zoeysmom said:

He has been a special advisor to the CEO since 2013.

According to Kelly, Michael is no longer with LF at all, that he is home 24/7. So, did he step down from the advisor position in Feb of this year as a direct result from Kelly accusing a sales rep affiliated with LF of sleeping with him as was claimed on the HM podcast today? LOL

3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

According to Kelly, Michael is no longer with LF at all, that he is home 24/7. So, did he step down from the advisor position in Feb of this year as a direct result from Kelly accusing a sales rep affiliated with LF of sleeping with him as was claimed on the HM podcast today? LOL

I can't imagine why.  The woman I believe was with Oracle.  The woman claimed nothing happened and she was in a serious relationship-she mentioned all this to Kelly.  Usually special advisor is pretty much a consultant.  His being eased out of the presidency may have included this special advisor position which ran for a certain period of time and then he was gone.   

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I can't imagine why.  The woman I believe was with Oracle.  The woman claimed nothing happened and she was in a serious relationship-she mentioned all this to Kelly.  Usually special advisor is pretty much a consultant.  His being eased out of the presidency may have included this special advisor position which ran for a certain period of time and then he was gone.   

Ok, the timing is suspicious though. LOL

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Ok, the timing is suspicious though. LOL

Heather McDonald goes into a lot, there is no indication the woman even wanted to be involved in the text exchange.  I can't tell if it was in September of this year, or September two years ago. 

My guess is Michael probably works as a consultant, doesn't go into the office and goes to conventions. 

2 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Heather McDonald goes into a lot, there is no indication the woman even wanted to be involved in the text exchange.  I can't tell if it was in September of this year, or September two years ago. 

My guess is Michael probably works as a consultant, doesn't go into the office and goes to conventions. 

I thought she/Tamra were pretty clear, it happened this year and during filming. Tamra went so far as to say that they had all heard the rumors about Kelly/Frank during filming.

Kelly said at the beginning of the season that Michael was "retired" and at home 24/7 which did not please her at all. Remember when Jolie was sick, she complained about him being there all the time and how it irritated/ticked her off.  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

I thought she/Tamra were pretty clear, it happened this year and during filming. Tamra went so far as to say that they had all heard the rumors about Kelly/Frank during filming.

Kelly said at the beginning of the season that Michael was "retired" and at home 24/7 which did not please her at all. Remember when Jolie was sick, she complained about him being there all the time and how it irritated/ticked her off.  

On this link it gives a pretty good snapshot of Michael's career-  http://executives.findthecompany.com/l/42162/Michael-J-Dodd  at the bottom of the page it even has a graph of his wages from 2005 -2013.  When Michael was Presodent he got a huge block of stock.

I can't even begin to express how incredibly bitchy that was for Kelly to say.  My guess is if Michael wants to work he does it from home.  They just pulled their daughter out of school for a week to go to London-not really great parenting.

I am just going to mention this and in no way am I saying they are getting divorced.  If Michael doesn't want to work he doesn't have to.  If Kelly were to divorce him he would essentially not have income from a job but separate property earnings he lives off of.  So child support and spousal support  become limited.  Kelly knows all this she tried to divorce him before.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Tamra heard a rumor AND REPEATED IT?!  What good Christian woman would do something like that?! Only Vicki repeats rumors, never Tamballs!

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Tamra heard a rumor AND REPEATED IT?!  What good Christian woman would do something like that?! Only Vicki repeats rumors, never Tamballs!

Actually she didn't repeat it (sorry, I wasn't clear in my post) until it became public by/through a group of viewers, the ones that called WWHL when Kelly was on. Until then, she and the other OC HWs said nothing. That is according to Tamra on the HM podcast yesterday.

Oh, and I am not so sure that this group of viewers really likes/sides with any 1 HW, they seem to be playing them against each other. :o

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Actually she didn't repeat it (sorry, I wasn't clear in my post) until it became public by/through a group of viewers, the ones that called WWHL when Kelly was on. Until then, she and the other OC HWs said nothing. That is according to Tamra on the HM podcast yesterday.

Oh, and I am not so sure that this group of viewers really likes/sides with any 1 HW, they seem to be playing them against each other. :o

LOL, well nevertheless, Tamra has gossiped all over this show for a decade.  It's funny that she was screaming at Vicki for doing it, like we don't know who Tamra is and what she's done.

Edited by LilaFowler
  • Love 2
Just now, LilaFowler said:

LOL, well nevertheless, Tamra has gossiped all over this show for a decade.  It's funny that she was screaming at Vicki for doing it, like we don't know who she is.

Yes, she has, they all do, it is part and parcel to the show. LOL

Just now, LilaFowler said:

Which is why it's hilarious that Tamra was shrieking about Vicki doing it, acting like she's the only one. LOL.

True, and Vicki made this same claim against Tamra last season. Heck they all call each other out for gossiping right after they gossip about that person to another HW and they have done it every single season since the show started. Then, they all make a pact to stop doing it and speak to the HW in question directly to their face right away, before the talk to anyone else but alas, that never, ever happens. If it did, they would be fired, as it is their job to talk/gossip/complain/bitch about each other. LOL

Kelly is such a weirdly quasi-concrete thinker. She's confused by why a person would be upset if she says something nasty behind their back. She took Nina's comments to mean that Nina was calling her a prostitute when it was pretty clear that Nina was speaking figuratively. She's unable to understand that her own unstable behavior might be as equally damaging as people's comments about her. She seems emotionally and maybe a little cognitively stunted. Or she could have an undiagnosed mental illness. Or she could just be a terrible person.

• Love 7

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/11/01/kelly-dodd-gets-set-up-by-tamra-judge-over-affair-allegations-on-wwhl/

http://www.inquisitr.com/3668649/kelly-dodd-gets-legal-help-over-wwhl-ambush-tamra-judge-getting-slapped-with-a-lawsuit/

Who is to say third party Katie didn't release the texts?  After blowing $100,000.00 on attorneys for a divorce that went nowhere-Kelly should save her money.  Where does Shannon fit in?  She received the texts on her Instagram account.  Receiving them  does not make one complicit.  Tamra has every right to say she can't pull strings but will ask around.

I thought Andy's comments about it being boring were funny.  I hope with Vicki and Kelly continuing threats of lawsuits Evolution/Bravo is smart enough to show then the door.   

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/11/01/kelly-dodd-gets-set-up-by-tamra-judge-over-affair-allegations-on-wwhl/

http://www.inquisitr.com/3668649/kelly-dodd-gets-legal-help-over-wwhl-ambush-tamra-judge-getting-slapped-with-a-lawsuit/

Who is to say third party Katie didn't release the texts?  After blowing $100,000.00 on attorneys for a divorce that went nowhere-Kelly should save her money.  Where does Shannon fit in?  She received the texts on her Instagram account.  Receiving them  does not make one complicit.  Tamra has every right to say she can't pull strings but will ask around.

I thought Andy's comments about it being boring were funny.  I hope with Vicki and Kelly continuing threats of lawsuits Evolution/Bravo is smart enough to show then the door.   

If she does sue Tamra, she will be in violation of her Bravo contract and fired for sure.

• Love 1

Oh, Good Grief, TT is getting involved! She tweeted this to Kelly,

TamaraTattles‏@TamaraTattles Nov 1

.@RHOC_KellyDodd I may have some info that can help you know who to sue.

And this,

TamaraTattles ‏@TamaraTattles Nov 1 Georgia, USA

@dianebr1976 @RHOC_KellyDodd Sweetie. I have numerous spies in the Dome reaching out to me with all the screenshots anyone needs

This is all getting out of hand! LOL

• Love 1
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Oh, Good Grief, TT is getting involved! She tweeted this to Kelly,

TamaraTattles‏@TamaraTattles Nov 1

.@RHOC_KellyDodd I may have some info that can help you know who to sue.

And this,

TamaraTattles ‏@TamaraTattles Nov 1 Georgia, USA

@dianebr1976 @RHOC_KellyDodd Sweetie. I have numerous spies in the Dome reaching out to me with all the screenshots anyone needs

This is all getting out of hand! LOL

This is part of the reason I hated Fame Whorgas so much. Their obvious favoritism was off putting, but their penchant for getting all up the Housewives' feuds was ridiculous plus it starts to needlessly complicate the shows. If by some chance Kelly remains in the cast next season, we'll have of this additional history of Tamra and Kelly beefing on WWHL, Twitter, Instagram, and Tamara Tattles that they can't talk about on the show. I know these bloggers aren't journalists, but when they get involved in the show it just makes everything a mess. Tamara Tattles should report it as impartially as possible.

• Love 3
Just now, HunterHunted said:

This is part of the reason I hated Fame Whorgas so much. Their obvious favoritism was off putting, but their penchant for getting all up the Housewives' feuds was ridiculous plus it starts to needlessly complicate the shows. If by some chance Kelly remains in the cast next season, we'll have of this additional history of Tamra and Kelly beefing on WWHL, Twitter, Instagram, and Tamara Tattles that they can't talk about on the show. I know these bloggers aren't journalists, but when they get involved in the show it just makes everything a mess. Tamara Tattles should report it as impartially as possible.

TT has always shown some favoritism but it has been getting much, much worse this last year. She can't blog without injecting her opinions/spin on the shows anymore. She is still a good site for info if you can get past her rhetoric and the simple fact that she frequently calls the HWs by the wrong names. LOL She needs to stay out of this fight between Tamra and Kelly (or any other HW fight), write about it, fine, but she should not be playing a role in it herself, which is what is happening. I agree about FW, they were so biased it was beyond believable, nothing they said could be taken at face value or trusted. It's funny now because Penny is now revealing things about Teresa that she denied when she/JTG were feeding that site dirt in hopes of getting on the show. LOL What TT is doing now is also laughable because she tells viewers to not get involved with or feed into HW twitter fights, yet here she is doing it herself. I think it may be time for her to step away from the HW shows herself.

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Here is the thing Kelly could have just stopped at it being a group of people who disliked her.  Why she drops Shannon and Tamra's name into it and then threatens legal action.  No one really cares all that much about Kelly and her husband.  

Quite frankly things went downhill for me when RHNY Bethenny, Kristen and Sonja started having beefs about talking to the press.  They are in the press because of the show.  Let's not pretend they would be of interest if they weren't on the show.

This filming and press does spill over because these women-and non of them are without dirty fingers, use their twitter and Instagram accounts to feed their egos, and push their view.

Tamara is amazingly inaccurate with her initial account of the Kelly matter.   

• Love 1
On 11/3/2016 at 8:40 PM, zoeysmom said:

On this link it gives a pretty good snapshot of Michael's career-  http://executives.findthecompany.com/l/42162/Michael-J-Dodd  at the bottom of the page it even has a graph of his wages from 2005 -2013.  When Michael was Presodent he got a huge block of stock.

I can't even begin to express how incredibly bitchy that was for Kelly to say.  My guess is if Michael wants to work he does it from home.  They just pulled their daughter out of school for a week to go to London-not really great parenting.

I am just going to mention this and in no way am I saying they are getting divorced.  If Michael doesn't want to work he doesn't have to.  If Kelly were to divorce him he would essentially not have income from a job but separate property earnings he lives off of.  So child support and spousal support  become limited.  Kelly knows all this she tried to divorce him before.

This confirms my opinion that Kelly Megadud is behind the rumors that the Beadors (they needed to downsize) and the Dubrows couldn't afford their lot BS.  After looking at the Dodd's financials and knowing Kelly went back to Michael, I think it was because she figured out her settlement would not get her too far.  First, Michael's salary and complete compensation is not even close to what I would have guessed someone that is "well off" in the OC would be pulling in as a top IT exec...chump change in comparison, just saying.  Kelly is the type that accuses others of what is actually her truth.  If she is so focused and obsessed with the financial bottom line and potential money trouble, then the Beadors or the Dubrows must be having money trouble, etc.  Typically people that obsess over others are that way because that is what they themselves focus on.  IMO, that explains everything about Vicki as well.  I'm betting Kelly is just mad because he retired instead of grabbing the next opportunity as a consultant to other companies to add to their nest egg.  

An affair with a vendor?  Does the sun rise every morning?! That's actually the most believable tidbit I have read in all of these articles.

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 6
On 11/4/2016 at 1:38 PM, HunterHunted said:

Kelly is such a weirdly quasi-concrete thinker. She's confused by why a person would be upset if she says something nasty behind their back. She took Nina's comments to mean that Nina was calling her a prostitute when it was pretty clear that Nina was speaking figuratively. She's unable to understand that her own unstable behavior might be as equally damaging as people's comments about her. She seems emotionally and maybe a little cognitively stunted. Or she could have an undiagnosed mental illness. Or she could just be a terrible person.

THIS!  ITA.

She's unique, that's for sure.  I just watched the WWHL episode with Megadud.  Wow, that girl has a brain like no other...She misunderstood practically every question Andy and the viewers asked her and she had a meltdown over the tic tac toe game!  I think the Frank callers sent her over the edge.  Confused much, Kelly?  Please, be one and done.

• Love 6
56 minutes ago, IKnowRight said:

This confirms my opinion that Kelly Megadud is behind the rumors that the Beadors (they needed to downsize) and the Dubrows couldn't afford their lot BS.  After looking at the Dodd's financials and knowing Kelly went back to Michael, I think it was because she figured out her settlement would not get her too far.  First, Michael's salary and complete compensation is not even close to what I would have guessed someone that is "well off" in the OC would be pulling in as a top IT exec...chump change in comparison, just saying.  Kelly is the type that accuses others of what is actually her truth.  If she is so focused and obsessed with the financial bottom line and potential money trouble, then the Beadors or the Dubrows must be having money trouble, etc.  Typically people that obsess over others are that way because that is what they themselves focus on.  IMO, that explains everything about Vicki as well.  I'm betting Kelly is just mad because he retired instead of grabbing the next opportunity as a consultant to other companies to add to their nest egg.  

An affair with a vendor?  Does the sun rise every morning?! That's actually the most believable tidbit I have read in all of these articles.

Thanks for confirming what I was thinking about the Dodds and their finances.  Interesting that Leap Frog was actually headquartered in Northern California-so I think the move to OC may have had to do with the initial divorce filing.  It would be interesting to actually get some geographical facts from Kelly. 

This is what was going on at the time of filming-http://www.wsj.com/articles/vtech-to-buy-leapfrog-for-72-million-1454688532

So Michael probably had to cash out his options and preferred stock. 

I am thinking the woman from Oracle had the good taste not to get involved with Michael.  I am sure after a few text exchanges with Kelly she realized there was a whole lot of crazy.

• Love 5

Does Kelly have an occupation at all?

She was on open house this morning , on my local NBC station showing off her house. It really is special.

the entire attack on WWHL was nuts, this people need a life, imo.

Orchestrating an all out attack on a TV celebs?

The fact that Tamra was involved is so weird.

As far as the divorce, I think that Kelly was worried about losing custody as well.

Michael most likely threatened her to leave her destitute.

I have some friends who were in her position and it is no fun.

Some chose to fight, other decided to move on and leave the lifestyle behind. It is not that easy, imo.

Don't be surprised if she comes back next year. 

• Love 4

Kelly and Michael bought the house in 2014 for 3,575,000.00, remodeled and now want $6,250,000.00.  It must have been on heck of a renovation.

So it was finished just in time for filming and then listed.  Maybe her occupation will be real estate agent.  I don't see much of a future in reality TV for her as she mopes too much.  She can't even get through a WWHL game segment without pouting.  Pouting doesn't work because it is usually non-verbal. 

• Love 2

Andy asking her if she was glad she did the show also makes me think she's toast. He put it in past tense. Not "are you happy to be a part of the show?" but if she was glad she did it. If this were someone who was more well liked, I'd write it off to just a conversation that meant nothing. But as she looks as if she's being burned at the stake sitting there- and this happened last time, as well- and Andy was way too interested in talking to Rachel, I'd say she's history. 

• Love 3

30 years ago, I knew someone like Kelly. 

She said the most really awful things about people. And she played dirty.

She was very attractive, had no problem getting men. Which then if she regretted sleeping with them, she would accuse them of rape! Not to the police but just rip the guy about it.  Yeah they ran scared to death. 

One time I asked her seriously, why all the hate? She blamed her mother and said she thinks she was born with fetal alcohol syndrome!  She could never be wrong or take responsibility for anything. So of course blame her mother!  Kelly reminds me of her.

I quit watching the OC wives about 5 shows ago. Just couldn't take it anymore.

Edited by This2getsold
  • Love 2