Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

Remember last week when we were talking about Day playing a sloppy game?

That is one of the reasons why Nicole has turned on her. All she talked about to Nicole about Tiffany was how dangerous Tiff was and how they must get her out. Now that she's on the block, DAY is coming at Nicole to save her. Any rational person would be WTF!

• Love 3

It's weeks like these that I wish they'd hold Eviction Nights like Tribal Councils. I know TCs are neatly edited and can be hours, but some better questions to get the HGs to open up rather than their last speeches would be nice and could create some drama with more secrets coming out. 

• Love 4

These two fuck heads especially Nicole.   No wonder she was evicted twice in one season.  

Another fall from grace

Paulie she's fucking campaigning to save herself.   Would you whether her to be a sitting duck??   Hes so worried Tiffany will be Vanessa-lite so we should be worried he's Cody-lite and get rid of him, correct? 

• Love 3
(edited)

I honestly believe that the gap in time between POV and the eviction just gives people too much time to think about things that they overthink their plans and end up just going kind of nuts. Throwing Tiffany under the bus for weeks was fair enough game play by Day (I might not agree with it, but it was a fair enough move), but then abruptly changing her plan? That's not going to look good in front of your allies, even if they AGREED with you to save Tiffany this week. It looks like you'd just as soon flip on them, as well, which is fair gameplay, as well, but you're not supposed to make it clear to THEM that you'd do that!

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 10

Nicole's fear of Frank is legit the only reason why she's not going to do it. Come on, he's one man! What is he going to do, kill you? You got the numbers against him, even if he does win HOH! 

I get that the house can make you fearful and paranoid and all that, but Frank is alone in the HOH competition this week. Michelle and Paulie are not winning HOH, which means they're guaranteeing that Frank has less of a chance of being safe. 

Whatever. I hope Tiffany beats Frank in Battle Back. If she doesn't and Frank gets back into the house, I'm pretty sure I'm going to seriously consider quitting this season. Have the one girl evicted get back in the game. Plus, Tiffany beating Frank would make for good television. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Frank going next week isn't a done deal, though. Nicole wants to work with him and keep him around as a shield. And her and Cory told Frank she wants Da'Vonne out next week.

Nicole was pretty cool with both Da'Vonne and Frank before this whole mess. She's creating enemies because they wanted Corey out. 

Frank wants Da'Vonne, Paulie, Corey, Michelle out...

Nicole wants Da'Vonne, Bridgette, Bronte, Natalie out...

Paul sits back and everyone tells them all the information.

Meanwhile, Z is upset people aren't hungry for her salmon.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3

Frank going next week isn't a done deal, though.

Totally agree.  Every time this program presents a "done deal", it somehow gets flipped, and the target ends up better off than ever.  Honestly? I'll be pleasantly surprised if Frank goes next week, but I'm not holding my breath, not at all.

• Love 4

Nicole's an idiot who's literally doing all of this for a boy. One boy. I wish there was no Corey, because maybe Nicole's head would be on straight. She doesn't know what she wants. 

Paul just told Corey that he's ok with being a pawn. This should be raising red flags that this guy knows he's fairly safe if he offers himself as a pawn. Of course, Corey's not going to get this and he's going to be ecstatic to have someone offering themselves up as a pawn. 

There was also talk about how they shouldn't put up Bridgette because she could pick Frank if her name gets drawn. Actually....this is not a bad idea. Think about it. If Bridgette goes up and Frank gets picked for POV, he will absolutely take her off if he wins. I think that Bridgette should actually stay off the block completely until after the veto. That way, if Frank so happens to get picked and he wins veto, Bridgette can go up as the backdoor option instead and they can boot Frank's ally. Frank has almost nobody (I don't believe Nicole is on Frank's side; she's just weighing her options and is scared of Frank) but Bridgette is his closest ally. Take out his closest ally, and they should be able to get him out the following week. Will he be angry? Of course. But are they really going to get rid of an ally if their backdoor plan backfires? I say put up Paulie and Paul, hopefully have someone like James win RK, and they can put up Michelle or Nicole or Natalie. Then whoever wins POV pulls someone off, put Frank up and get him out. They'll have the numbers if they stick together. 

• Love 4

Someone just read Nicole like a book on Twitter ☕ 

I mean shit if Nicole’s strategy gets her to the end,  more power to her.   But aint no way Frank,  Corey and Paulie are taking her F3.   I can't see it at all. 

• Love 3
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

There was also talk about how they shouldn't put up Bridgette because she could pick Frank if her name gets drawn. Actually....this is not a bad idea. Think about it. If Bridgette goes up and Frank gets picked for POV, he will absolutely take her off if he wins. I think that Bridgette should actually stay off the block completely until after the veto.

I mean, Bridgette/Frank not winning anything ever again is in her best interest. She might break her other ankle celebrating.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Nicole's an idiot who's literally doing all of this for a boy. One boy. I wish there was no Corey, because maybe Nicole's head would be on straight. She doesn't know what she wants. 

If not Corey, it would have been another guy in the house that she would have latched onto. Paulie would be my best guess. 

Here's the thing: I think Nicole's best bet is to align with Frank versus Da'Vonne. I think she'll get farther with that side of the house than she will with the other. She'll get cut more ruthlessly but her chances are better to go deeper in the game. I'm not happy with it but I see why she's going that way. Well, that and there's more penis on the other side of the house, so she's in. 

But someone really needs to explain to Nicole that Big Brother is not The Bachelor and she's not gonna be part of a showmance like Jordeff or Brenchel. There will be no name smushed fond (or not fond) remembrance of Nicole/Corey in a few season's time if the show is still running.

• Love 5
(edited)

Yeah, keeping Frank around does make sense for her - as long as nobody knows that that's what she's doing or suspects she's trying to do that.

It's just funny that, while talking to Da'Vonne, she seriously said that she's keeping Tiffany no matter what the boys say! And then after talking to the boys, says Da'Vonne convinced her, but she changed her mind. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

How would teaming up with Frank work Nicole for Nicole? She would will effectively be cut her off of the Showmance alliance with Z/P and Michelle, Day and James who absolutely want Frank gone.

The real winner today was the Showmance alliance. With Paulie spearheading it, Z and Nicole folded like cards and left Day, Michelle and James hanging. If that didn't teach Day and James they they are powerless without th foursome I don't know what would. 

Here you have James willing to burn bridges with Natalie and cutting out a potential ally in Bronte to keep Paul who is a number for the Showmance alliance. Day keeping Tiffany only works in her favor if she doesn't turn around and throw her under the bus like she's been doing till this week. In the options of keeping Paul over Bronte, like James, she has no relationship whatsoever with Paul, but has Bronte's ear through James who is willing to shit on that thread. 

• Love 1

I see it being a better move for Nicole to align with Frank than Da'Vonne because Da'Vonne's game play will get her cut earlier than Frank. As much as I want to see Frank gone, the HGs are basically just paying lip service to the idea of booting him but they'll want to keep the bigger target around and it will always be Too Soon. He's pretty laser focused in regards to his targets whereas Da'Vonne goes back and forth (keep Tiffany, cut Tiffany, keep Tiffany, LEAVE TIFFANY ALONE!!1). He'll protect Nicole, if she is fully on his side, which I don't know if Da'Vonne will. She may try but I don't know if it'll be as effective. I mean, hell, the Save Tiffany movement just gone blown up by a Paulie filibuster and I think it may be smashed to smithereens at this point.

With Nicole comes Corey. Paulie is pretty adamant about dumping Tiffany. Chances are, with Paulie comes Zakiyah. It's always a good strategy to keep the bigger target around. Frank will always be that, until it's Too Late to boot him or he goes in a double eviction, which is neat and clean and the most stress-free way of getting rid of him. 

Consider that with Frank comes Bridgette. With Bridgette comes Bronte. Bronte can easily pull in Paul. Natalie is an outlier because I don't know if she would stick with the Spy Girls or hop over to James. But even without her, when you add in Nicole, Corey, and Paulie (even without a bonus Zakiyah), the numbers are on Frank's side and we have a new majority alliance. 

I'm not saying it's her best move. But I think it's a good move for her.

I could be reading some of this wrong. I'm not sure about the Bridgette to Bronte connection atm and I'm not 100% sold on Bronte bringing in Paul and Paulie bringing in Zakiyah but I could easily see the numbers falling that way.

• Love 3

This game is just the worst.

Day absolutely screwed herself by talking Tiff up as a target last week and then backtracking. And Nicole is doing the same thing by talking up Frank as someone she wants out and then backtracking.

I know I'm biased, so take this as me being biased, but the difference I see is Day is always doing what is best for Day. She doesn't care about anyone else in the house, at least not game wise. I do feel she has personal relationships with at least Zak, Nicole, James, Tiffany and Michelle. I feel Nicole is doing what is best for Corey, and she cares deeply about at least being aligned with him. Nicole is the absolute worst to me right now. She doesn't want to anger Frank?? After saying over and over again she doesn't want to get played by the guys again? She sounds like she wants to fill the role of Christine, and that pisses me off more than anything. Because I liked her that season, and I liked her this season, but I am seriously hating her this week. And that pisses me off.

And we also have Paulie, who desperately wants to be his brother, except for the part where Derrick smoked his ass at the end, and has gotten delusional that his obsession with his brother means Tiff is equally obsessed with Vanessa and is channeling her, and therefore must go, despite all evidence to the contrary. Although, to be fair, Tiff did not make it easy LAST week. She's made it extremely easy this week, so he can suck it. And I do not care if Natalie was the whore of Babylon, the way Paulie has carried on about her, where she has not done one damn thing on the feeds, makes me dislike him almost as much as Corey and Frank. Almost.

Quite honestly, most of these people can suck it for my biased ass right now. In order: Frank, Corey, Paulie, Nicole, Bridgette, Zak, Paul......I think that's it. For now.

• Love 11

I'm just gonna throw this out there: I totally blame Paul for everything. Him and his fucking "Friendship" constantly being tossed around has angered the BB Gods and put a black mark over this season and this house. 

Fuck friendship, I want to see some backs being stabbed.

• Love 7
(edited)
31 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

With Nicole comes Corey. Paulie is pretty adamant about dumping Tiffany. Chances are, with Paulie comes Zakiyah. It's always a good strategy to keep the bigger target around. Frank will always be that, until it's Too Late to boot him or he goes in a double eviction, which is neat and clean and the most stress-free way of getting rid of him. 

Consider that with Frank comes Bridgette. With Bridgette comes Bronte. Bronte can easily pull in Paul. Natalie is an outlier because I don't know if she would stick with the Spy Girls or hop over to James. But even without her, when you add in Nicole, Corey, and Paulie (even without a bonus Zakiyah), the numbers are on Frank's side and we have a new majority alliance. 

I'm not saying it's her best move. But I think it's a good move for her.

I could be reading some of this wrong. I'm not sure about the Bridgette to Bronte connection atm and I'm not 100% sold on Bronte bringing in Paul and Paulie bringing in Zakiyah but I could easily see the numbers falling that way.

I think it's possible that's how things could shake out. Zakiyah still really trusts Da'Vonne, but Nicole put some doubts in Paulie's head about her. Bronte and Natalie really like Da'Vonne until they talk to Bridgette, so I'm not sure if they're just "mhmm-ing" her like they do with her Frank talk.

It's risky because if Nicole isn't smooth about it and people know she's flipped, they're more likely to see her as a rat. Da'Vonne/Michelle/Zakiyah really hate him for personal reasons. She might be able to take a hit on Da'Vonne, but I don't think she'd last much longer because she'd be exposed. So it'd be Nicole/Frank/Corey/Bridgette versus Michelle/Da'Vonne/James/Zakiyah/with Z comes Paulie/with Paulie comes Paul. Maybe Bronte & Natalie (a package deal) up for the taking, but I think they'd go with James because they don't like Frank and they don't trust him.

If she's able to keep it on the down-low, it might work though. She's been sitting pretty, though, so it's a strange risk to take at the moment. Corey's the only one coming out of people's mouths, not her. Da'Vonne just wants Corey out to get Nicole back. Frank wants Nicole in the F4.

Going with Frank, though, only works if she's able to backstab him and prove she was using him. Otherwise, she'll just be seen as another Bridgette pet.

ETA: I think Michelle is over the flip and is just happy that Nicole/Zakiyah are paying attention to her again. Back to trashing Tiffany.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, mooses said:

If she's able to keep it on the down-low, it might work though. She's been sitting pretty, though, so it's a strange risk to take at the moment. Corey's the only one coming out of people's mouths, not her. Da'Vonne just wants Corey out to get Nicole back. Frank wants Nicole in the F4.

Going with Frank, though, only works if she's able to backstab him and prove she was using him. Otherwise, she'll just be seen as another Bridgette pet.

I snipped parts of the quote because I really have nothing to add to it. 

Nicole doesn't exactly have a brilliant strategic mind. At least, not that we've seen in her past season and in this one. She'll stick to her showmance, probably be put up on the block against him, and end up leaving mid-jury. Without a doubt, she'll be a Bridgette - a Frankette?. 

I don't think she'll be able to backstab Frank, except in a double eviction with a specific scenario: Nicole's HoH, two safe noms, Veto won by one of them and used, Frank as replacement. And even then, it depends on who's left in the house. She can't make a big move like that. She says she will, she thinks she will, but when it comes down to it, she won't because it's so haaaard and she doesn't want to be his taaarget when it all falls apart. But she wouldn't have the guts to do it on a normal week, I don't think. And just voting him out doesn't have that same impact. 

Nicole - damned if you do, damned if you don't. But hey, she's gonna get another boyfriend out of it this summer!

• Love 6
42 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

know I'm biased, so take this as me being biased, but the difference I see is Day is always doing what is best for Day. She doesn't care about anyone else in the house, at least not game wise.

And I think Day's problem is that everyone can SEE that, which is not good for Day. 

• Love 4

As he always does, Frank run his mouth to Michelle ... Among the key things he revealed is that Day is his next target and Nicole and Corey and Corey are afraid she Michelle won't be down with it. Bridgette who was also present complained about having to calm down the Spy Girls all the time and revealed that Paulie is their next target:

michelle makes a beeline to Day as soon as she can and spills all. While they were talking, Nicole walks in and Michelle told her Frank said she and Corey was in on the Day target for net week. Nicole does a piss poor impression of denying the charges. The minute she walked out to bring in Corey, Day warned Michelle that they shouldn't trust her with another word. Michelle realizes she's done messed up but it's too late.

Presently, Corey is doing a slightly better job at denial but Day already has their number 

Oh, before Nicole left to bring in Corey; Day brings up keeping Tiffany again lol

• Love 2
(edited)

Natalie confirms to Bronte: "It's you then James then Bridgette." Word got to her that Paul's been saying she's playing James. She's upset. 

"James has a perfect personality ... am I gonna marry him? Maybe not. It's a frickin' show. It's called a showmance ... but I enjoy spending time with him ... He actually cares about me as a human being ... James is a good human being."

Then she looked at the camera and said, "America, there's people out there in the world that aren't shallow." 

Plus, Frank/Bridgette told Michelle that Nicole/Cory are with him to get Da'Vonne out (which is true). Nicole protested a lot and Day/Michelle did not believe her at all.

And Michelle also told Paul that Bronte tells everything he tells her to the Spy Girls.

Everything is slowly coming apart.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 10

It seems a lot of talk happened last night. 

So, I guess this Fatal Four alliance is officially dead, seeing as they can't trust Nicole. Nicole was also complaining that a girls alliance can't work. Yes, Nicole, because of you. You won't allow it to work because you are too hung up on the men. Yeah, I liked her up until this week. Now, she can go at any time. She's such a bad player. I know there's always one that gets too hung up on showmances. I just hoped it wouldn't have been Nicole. 

Honestly, If I were Day, I'd say screw it and get as many votes as possible to keep Tiffany. She now knows Frank, Corey and Nicole are coming after her. I know it won't happen, but it would be dramatic. 

Nobody trusts anyone anymore. If Bronte was leaving instead of Tiffany, Natalie would be changing sides and joining James, for sure. 

I really want Day to win, just to watch Nicole, Corey, and Frank panic, just like Day did when Frank was safe. Plus, at this point, Day would put up Corey/Nicole 'as pawns' and if one of them left, I doubt she'd be sad. She'd probably be pushing for Corey to go, too. Honestly, at this point, that would be best case scenario. Frank/Bridgette would still go, but having Nicole/Corey think they're in danger would be absolutely perfect, seeing as I now hate both of them.

Plus, I don't want Frank getting what he wants, and I want Nicole to be scared of going home. I don't have time for Nicole's 'I'm scared of Frank' mantra. She's scared of Frank? Then I want her scared of the rest of the house too. She's just ruined her game because of her being scared of Frank. 

How is nobody bringing up the fact that Paulie is playing his brother's game and Cody got to the final 2? I'm just happy some people, like James and Frank, are on to him. 

Everyone seems to be shit talking one another, and I'm kind of loving it. The only alliances I see right now are Corey/Nicole, Zak/Paulie, Frank/Bridgette, Natalie/Bronte, Natalie/James, and Michelle/Day. Everything else is slowly falling apart. 

• Love 7

She doesn't believe it but Bronte finding out things she told Natalie got to James and from there, seemingly to the whole house made me sad for her. She went right to Natalie and told her and was so confused that it is even possible that Natalie betrayed her confidence.

Meanwhile, you can see the wheels turning in Nicole's head trying to figure out how she's going to deal with the bomb Michelle dropped.

Tomorrow's HOH is going to be crucial.

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, I guess this Fatal Four alliance is officially dead, seeing as they can't trust Nicole. Nicole was also complaining that a girls alliance can't work. Yes, Nicole, because of you. You won't allow it to work because you are too hung up on the men. Yeah, I liked her up until this week. Now, she can go at any time. She's such a bad player. I know there's always one that gets too hung up on showmances. I just hoped it wouldn't have been Nicole. 

It was actually Day who blew up that alliance - by trying to flip the vote - thus causing mistrust.  Day talks a good game, but she is too much of an emotional player. That girl alliance was always to weak to begin with.  You have to start winning comps to have any kind of power in the house.  And so far the only female to win is Bridget.  (Nicole's HOH was given to her by her team).  All the other comps were won by the guys.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, escape said:

It was actually Day who blew up that alliance - by trying to flip the vote - thus causing mistrust.  Day talks a good game, but she is too much of an emotional player. That girl alliance was always to weak to begin with.  You have to start winning comps to have any kind of power in the house.  And so far the only female to win is Bridget.  (Nicole's HOH was given to her by her team).  All the other comps were won by the guys.

It's definitely Day too. Both Day and Nicole helped to blow it up. `Day's biggest mistake was painting Tiffany as the biggest target in the house. Now that she's regretting it, all the fallout falls on her. However, Nicole is not helping matters, especially when she is actively talking about targeting Day. Day hasn't been talking about targeting Nicole because she thought she could trust her. It's just karma for her treatment of Tiffany. No matter how untrustworthy Tiffany seemed, Day's reaction to targeting her seemed to lie on the fact that Tiffany is Vanessa's sister. Nicole's been just as paranoid and emotional, and there has been no backlash on her. At the moment, I'm more annoyed with Nicole because of her gameplay this week and how she is relying on two guys: one that she's afraid of, and one that she has a crush on. The girls alliance could have worked, if they actually stuck together. They didn't, because some of them got closer to their guy side alliances than to the actual group (I'm talking about you, Zak and Nicole). And then as soon as they wanted some of the girls out over some petty reasons (I still think part of Zak's hatred of Tiffany is because of her previous closeness with Paulie), I just knew the girls alliance would implode. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

8 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

know I'm biased, so take this as me being biased, but the difference I see is Day is always doing what is best for Day. She doesn't care about anyone else in the house, at least not game wise.

And I think Day's problem is that everyone can SEE that, which is not good for Day. 

This is an individual game and everyone should be playing for themselves.  And that, of course, involves creating trust, seeing ahead and around corners.  Day's motivation for the moves she makes and wants are based on who she likes or dislikes in the moment, and it does go moment to moment.  It has nothing to do with her end game and she should be keeping that on top.  

She spends to much time braiding her hair instead of watching, listening and observing.  And more importantly cultivating her relationship with Nicole who WAS her only solid ally early on.  

The best move for everyone is to vote her out when the opportunity presents itself. 

50 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Meanwhile, you can see the wheels turning in Nicole's head trying to figure out how she's going to deal with the bomb Michelle dropped.

I watched the feeds all day into the night and I either missed this or my memory chip deleted it. 

-------------------------

I agree with you Callaphera and mooses on most of your posts.  I understand voting Tiffany out, now, as planned is the way to go.  Trying to change that was an example of playing too hard and too fast, something Frank is doing.  They have this week and next to lull Frank into throwing HOH.  Not because of fear but for creating the best opportunity to nail him.  

I wish I had more faith in Nicole actually making a move.  sigh   Cory, too. 

6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

t's definitely Day too. Both Day and Nicole helped to blow it up. `Day's biggest mistake was painting Tiffany as the biggest target in the house. Now that she's regretting it, all the fallout falls on her.

Yes, it does.  

(edited)
49 minutes ago, wings707 said:

She spends to much time braiding her hair instead of watching, listening and observing.  

IMO Day does a lot of watching/listening/observing, her problem is she then just overthinks everything. Big time. Her overthinking it what kills what otherwise is a pretty good game.

I'm not mad at Nicole for thinking sticking with Frank is a better bet for her. Game-wise she is actually 100% correct about that. The problem is she's not doing it so much because of game reasons, but because she's scared of Frank and wants to fuck Corey. Both reasons are gross and embarrassing. And the fact that she actually said "I'd rather do Frank's dirty work than Day's" is just pathetic. She's pathetic.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 13
48 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I agree with you Callaphera and mooses on most of your posts.  I understand voting Tiffany out, now, as planned is the way to go.  Trying to change that was an example of playing too hard and too fast, something Frank is doing.  They have this week and next to lull Frank into throwing HOH.  Not because of fear but for creating the best opportunity to nail him.  

I wish I had more faith in Nicole actually making a move.  sigh   Cory, too. 

I know that voting out Tiffany is the best scenario to get Frank out next week. I'll admit I just don't want the chance of Tiffany not coming back into the game to happen. It's a good plan, but it means Tiffany has to be sacrificed, so to speak, for Frank to get out pre-jury. At this point, I can only hope that Tiffany can beat Frank in Battle Back, IF their plan works and Frank gets evicted. 

The fear part that I've mentioned is actually what Nicole has said a couple of times about Frank and why she won't go against him; not anything about it being the best opportunity, but because she's afraid of Frank's wrath. It's why her and Corey won't make any big moves. I lost that hope in season 16, when she came back into the game, started gunning against Derrick/Cody and then dropped it almost immediately, and got evicted shortly afterwards. 

• Love 4
(edited)
10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

IMO Day does a lot of watching/listening/observing, her problem is she then just overthinks everything. Big time. Her overthinking it what kills what otherwise is a pretty good game.

I'm not mad at Nicole for thinking sticking with Frank is a better bet for her. Game-wise she is actually 100% correct about that. The problem is she's not doing it so much because of game reasons, but because she's scared of Frank and wants to fuck Corey. And the fact that she actually said "I'd rather do Frank's dirty work than Day's" is just pathetic. She's pathetic.

Day does do that.  She sits and stares and you can see her wheels turning.  The problem is with those wheels, she overthinks things I agree.  She observes limited conversations in the bathroom or London.  She missed a very important one with the 8P in the yard yesterday due to braiding. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I know that voting out Tiffany is the best scenario to get Frank out next week. I'll admit I just don't want the chance of Tiffany not coming back into the game to happen. It's a good plan, but it means Tiffany has to be sacrificed, so to speak, for Frank to get out pre-jury. At this point, I can only hope that Tiffany can beat Frank in Battle Back, IF their plan works and Frank gets evicted. 

The fear part that I've mentioned is actually what Nicole has said a couple of times about Frank and why she won't go against him; not anything about it being the best opportunity, but because she's afraid of Frank's wrath. It's why her and Corey won't make any big moves. I lost that hope in season 16, when she came back into the game, started gunning against Derrick/Cody and then dropped it almost immediately, and got evicted shortly afterwards. 

Tiffany has to beat 2 people to get back into the house. My guess is that she will be competing against Victor the first round (I can't imagine him not beating either Glenn or Jozea) and then possibly Frank. Depending on what kind of competition it is we might be seeing a Victor v. Frank showdown to get back into the house. Tiffany's best bet if she DOES beat Victor is having Day walk out that door, which could happen if Frank or one of his minions win HOH. We will see. 

I've decided that I got myself way to riled up about Tiffany so from now on I'm not going to pick someone to root for and just enjoy watching these crazy shenanigans unfold, because I have a feeling it's going to start getting CRAZY. #TeamFeeds #TeamChaos

• Love 3

I saw at some point last night, Nic was ready to tell Frank that Da' is targeting him. She started to tell him but was interrupted. Did Corey eventually talk her out of telling him or did she just not have another chance?

I totally understand drawing comparisons to BB16, but that was a unique brand of suck that I don't think we'll ever really see in the house again. There were three weird things going on at once in that house that are unlikely to ever be duplicated (but mostly one major game-altering addition to the game)...

1. The first year of the BotB, which Grodner and Co. let go on WAAAAAY too long. Last year was setting up to be somewhat similar, but they cut off the BotB early, and it changed the whole season. I expect a similar thing to happen this year if this season gets closer to BB16 levels.

2. A slightly dumber than normal alliance. I know we always make fun of how dumb the HGs are, but Cody and Caleb (and to a certain extent, Nicole, although I don't know how much more she could have done due to the way the system was slanted against her) were just a certain special kind of dumb. Even Corey is not as dumb as those two guys, and it led to a special kind of obliviousness that, combined with the BotB making it so that the majority alliance never had to turn on itself.

3. Devin's ludicrous plan to add Amber and Christine to the Bomb Squad, something that made no sense at the time ("Hey ladies, we have this five-guy alliance that will tear through the house - is that cool with you?" "Sure!"), ended up sealing the fate of the other side of the house, as Christine, who the Bomb Squad NEVER would have tried to get on their own, ended up super loyal and ruining any chance the other side of the house had to take down the majority alliance. Again, this was aided by the BotB going on for so long, so the majority alliance never had to turn on itself. 

So basically, while I think that Grodner and Co. will give Frank a little extra help, no single group got as much advantage as the majority alliance in BB16, and last year seemed to make it clear that they weren't planning on doing that again, so I am not too worried about any one single alliance cutting through the house. 

• Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I know that voting out Tiffany is the best scenario to get Frank out next week.

It was the best scenario, a couple of days ago; I don't know that it still is, though. 

Primary reason to kick Tiff this week was to keep Frank complacent, thinking everything was going according to his plan, and unsuspecting of a coming blindside.  Given the House conversations going of the last day or so, however, I don't think there's a chance in hell of pulling that off now.  Way too many tongues wagging about get-Frank-out scenarios (for and against), and way too many ears to hear them.  With this bunch of blabbermouths, there's no way at least some of this doesn't get back to Frank, and get his guard up.

What would be amusing as hell to me, though, would be that with so many people pitching and juggling so many conversations/lies with others that they get mixed up in their heads which plan they're actually following - and for Tiffany to stay because too many HGs screw up their votes.  :D

Edited by Nashville
My amusement
  • Love 3
(edited)

I'm currently reading up on Bridgette talking to herself right now (I don't feel like putting on the feeds right now). She has a lot of thoughts about the houseguests, that's for sure. She thinks Corey/Nicole are a ridiculous couple (me too, Bridgette), she thinks Paulie needs to go before Day because she thinks Day won't go for her, and she thinks everyone feels like they need Frank, which is why he's safe. Oh boy, Bridgette, you are very easily manipulated. Also, she thinks the order in which people should go are Paulie, Day, James, and then Natalie. Natalie, her own supposed alliance member. She says Natalie is too emotional....but then she says she wants Natalie to win HOH next. Yeah, she's starting to just parrot Frank. 

Natalie/Michelle are also chatting. Natalie sounds like she is gushing a bit about James, which is why I can buy that she might have a crush on him. Michelle also finally told Natalie what Bridgette said about her and shaving her eyebrows, as well as Paul/Bridgette making fun of Michelle passing out in one of the first comps. I think this picture accurately shows her reaction (apologies on the size; I just copied and pasted from Twitter):

CnRGp1YUkAEyTvo.jpg

Also, Natalie looks gorgeous with little makeup on. Zak might be the most gorgeous woman there at the moment, but Natalie is not far behind. Natalie also really likes Nicole and says that she's so nice to her, and Natalie finds that most people are mean to her. That's actually so sad to hear.

Also, in other news, Corey doesn't know how to work a coffee machine.

Edited by Lady Calypso
are, not is
  • Love 11

I'm flashing back to the 3 AM Michelle outs Nicole's shady deals confrontation.  Corey handled it much better than Nicole did.  Day and Michelle know they are lying their asses off though.

Frank is fucking stupid to out that.  Nicole better revise her loyalties/plan. 

• Love 1

I can't believe these people are so afraid of Frank. The girls deserve to picked off by the boys if they can't make up their own minds. People give Tiffany a hard time for freaking out about being on the block when they are all worse. I'm disappointed in Day because she acted too soon on planting seeds of distrust among her own alliance. Now it's too late to course correct and a new dictator has risen up to replace Frank. Also, how could Paulie stand there and say they need to get Tiffany out because she's Vanessa's sister when his brother is Cody and all he talks about is tips Derrick gave him before coming into the house.

If Tiffany leaves this week and doesn't win her way back into the house I will silently root for Natalie as she is the only other person in this house that I can take and it would be a huge FU to Paulie. 

• Love 4

This comp arrangement is stupid.  The backyard is almost always closed, what, did it open for almost 2 days this week?

So finding places to scheme is much more difficult, and that's is NOT helping.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Sara2009 said:

Found this gem on Big Brother Feedster

image.pngFrank is so charming.

Hey, ya just can't argue with that sexy STANK.  :D

42 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

This comp arrangement is stupid.  The backyard is almost always closed, what, did it open for almost 2 days this week?

So finding places to scheme is much more difficult, and that's is NOT helping.

On the plus side, though, we're not subjected to nearly as much of the Ian Terry Memorial Hammock squeakiness....  ;>

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 2
On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 5:44 PM, peachmangosteen said:

Telling her to try to win veto and then being mad she tried to win veto doesn't make a lot of sense. Tiffany really trusted Paulie so I don't really get how he thinks her doing what he said was OK means she's untrustworthy. I think Paulie's sudden desire to evict Tiffany has way more to do with how easily influenced he is by other people.

+100. Paulie is such a little shit. And so stupid.

I think he would. He kinda did in BB14 and he clearly hasn't grown at all since then.

I already mentioned this but in case you missed it, you should go ahead and cancel because if you do they offer you a free month. That's what I did because I don't have the willpower to actually quit the feeds but I kinda hate myself for continuing to pay for them lol.

I completely agree. I love her so much. I hope she can start making some moves at some point.

And this is why I stopped hating Britney.  Every guy there (including gutless Dan) let Frank rampage without protest.  But little Britney tried to protect Ian.

• Love 8

I hate what they are doing to Tiffany. Shunning her and lying to her face to blindside evict her when she's in their alliance. Funny how they can fake it to Frank and hang out with someone they claim to hate but leave a room when Tiffany is there. I wish they'd just tell her before live show at least, such a scared cast.

• Love 7
(edited)
4 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

I hate what they are doing to Tiffany. Shunning her and lying to her face to blindside evict her when she's in their alliance. Funny how they can fake it to Frank and hang out with someone they claim to hate but leave a room when Tiffany is there. I wish they'd just tell her before live show at least, such a scared cast.

I'm guessing there is a case of conscience with Tiffany, but people are happy to stick it to Frank knowing that they will get him out soon.  Or at least thats what I'm hoping.

In other news, I think Day was okay to go after Tiffany given her behavior when she was the RK nominee and how willing she was to deep six the entire plan due to her distrust.  To me, that made sense.  Whether or not Day was planting seeds in a wait and see mode regarding Tiff makes sense to me too.  I think if Tiffany hadn't flipped out, Day may have just let it go because Tiffany would have earned some level of trust.  But, instead, Tiffany's behavior watered the seeds that Day planted.

It seems like Day and Tiffany spoke after that, and this week she has been relatively subdued even though she has been put up for eviction. And it makes sense for Day to keep her to get rid of Frank -- so in that vein it sort of makes sense for Day to try to keep her now.

I think Day's best move would be to try to get rid of Bronte.  Right now the Spy Girls are a thing, but to me, Bridgette and Natalie are on opposite sides, and Bronte is the glue holding them all together.   If Bronte goes, than Bridgette goes to Frank, and Natalie goes with James and whomever he is aligned with.

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 5
54 minutes ago, Nashville said:

On the plus side, though, we're not subjected to nearly as much of the Ian Terry Memorial Hammock squeakiness....  ;>

Why can't they ever buy a new hammock? I swear, they just recover the old one, slap some WD40 on it before the HGs move in and call it good. 

• Love 1
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Why can't they ever buy a new hammock? I swear, they just recover the old one, slap some WD40 on it before the HGs move in and call it good. 

They replaced the hammock half way through Ian's season for one more sturdy without the deafening squeak. 

Edited by wings707
6 minutes ago, wings707 said:

They replaced the hammock half way through Ian's season for one more sturdy without the deafening squeak. 

Pretty sure he worked that squeak back in there. Is there no such thing as a squeakless hammock? 

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, wings707 said:

T'WAS THE ERRAND OF A FOOL!!! 

NO CANVAS-AND-WOOD CONTRAPTION CAN OVERCOME TERRY'S INNATE IAN-NESS!!!!

• Love 1