Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

lmao! That is true, but I just can't see this group being able to do it. They would maybe decide to do it but then an hour later Nicole would be like, "I don't wanna doooooooo ittttttttt! I just don't wanna get blamedddddddddd!" Or Day would just get too paranoid. Those two could just not do it imo. 

The paranoia is what I'd count on to keep them honest.  If someone flips, there's fewer people upon whom suspicion can be diffused. 

Assuming, of course, you don't have so many flips (>50%) that they largely cancel each other out, with one shifting the balance of the vote. 

And granted, that's a helluva assumption with this bunch of assclowns.

2 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

So why are they keeping Paul again?

Muffins and one-liners.

Hey - people have been kept in this House for worse reasons.

(edited)
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Paul's a tough one. James is right that Paul is likely to make it very deep in the game, but in the short term he's a good person to have on your side.

Have they talked about what Paul will do if they go through with this plan? Because he won't be happy that the people claiming to be on his side blindsided him. 

ETA: Frank jokingly told Corey to punch Nicole in the mouth, so I hope that helps her stick to the plan.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 minutes ago, mooses said:

Have they talked about what Paul will do if they go through with this plan? Because he won't be happy that the people claiming to be on his side blindsided him. 

Last I heard they were talking a 5-4 Bronte-Tiffany vote, with Bronte going out the door. 

I don't think anybody's even raised the question of throwing a vote Paul's way - so hardly a blindside.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 1
Just now, Nashville said:

Last I heard they were talking a 5-4 Bronte-Tiffany vote, with Bronte going out the door. 

I don't think anybody's even raised the question of throwing a vote Paul's way.

I mean blindsiding him by voting out Bronte instead of Tiffany. He will not be happy.

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, mooses said:

I think Nicole/Z just talked about telling Da'Vonne  and not having Paulie be the one who tells her. I'm guessing after lockdown since they're preparing for that now. 

If they tell Da'Vonne, Da'Vonne will tell James.

Time for a flip?

ACK!  Channeling Z now- Don't put that out into the universe. 

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, mooses said:

I mean blindsiding him by voting out Bronte instead of Tiffany. He will not be happy.

As long as they're not voting out Paul, I don't think Paul will be too terribly PISSED!!!

• Love 1
(edited)
32 minutes ago, mooses said:

ETA: Frank jokingly told Corey to punch Nicole in the mouth, so I hope that helps her stick to the plan.

He will tell her, Cory is doing well keeping things calm or in this case on point!  

Edited by wings707

From Jokers:

10:20:52 AM cam 3 Frank Quote: "90% of people love me, the other 10% F'n hate me, with a passion" NT

I think he's got those numbers reversed this season... even for the broadcast only viewers!

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

From Jokers:

I think he's got those numbers reversed this season... even for the broadcast only viewers!

He might have meant in RL.  Many kowtow to abrasive personalities because it is not worth reacting or they are fearful of losing his friendship. Either way he loses.  And there are some who love him, of course.  I agree that his percentages are off. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Michelle/Nicole approaching Day/James about flipping the vote. James immediately says, "Listen. Let's vote Paul out." Z also joined the conversation.

They said, "We are not voting Paul out." James is not into it. He says I am not throwing anything anymore. Nicole says they are open to it.

James says they are leaving him open and when they get rid of Frank next week. He has no more targets in front of him. James says he caught Bronte in a bold-faced lie.

Michelle: "I don't care. Bronte's dirty. I want Bronte out."

Day is worried about what changed Paulie's mind. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, mooses said:

Michelle/Nicole approaching Day/James about flipping the vote. James immediately says, "Listen. Let's vote Paul out."

They said, "We are not voting Paul out." James is not into it. He says I am not throwing anything anymore. Nicole says they are open to it.

James says they are leaving him open and when they get rid of Frank next week. He has no more targets in front of him.

Whoa.

Good for James for standing up for his team. He'll be down to just him and Natalie

• Love 2
(edited)

Now they're trying to split up the votes 5-4. Da'Vonne seems alright about it. James is shell-shocked in the middle.

Now it's getting complicated. They're thinking throwing 4 to get Bronte out, then splitting the rest betwen Paul/Tiffany.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, mooses said:

Now they're trying to split up the votes 5-4. Da'Vonne seems alright about it. James is shell-shocked in the middle.

Poor James is probably wondering if his first ever real chance at a showmance is going to dissolve like a BB twist once the vote is over and Natalie is looking for answers.

• Love 6

James realizes that he is powerless against the Couples. Da'Vonne might be too arrogant to get it. They have to wonder why the votes were decided without them and basically being told, not asked, about it at the last minute.

• Love 1
Just now, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

James realizes that he is powerless against the Couples. Da'Vonne might be too arrogant to get it. They have to wonder why the votes were decided without them and basically being told, not asked, about it at the last minute.

I think Da'Vonne is happier she gets to keep Tiffany. Agree now, ask questions later. 

• Love 4
(edited)

All the people on the block are from 3 separate teams. So any person that goes that team is down to 2. So James throwing a fit about that is useless I would think against Day & Nicole. They all know that James would lose that connection to Natalie if Bronte leaves, and they don't care about that, they don't want him close to her anyway. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

All the people on the block are from 3 separate teams. So any person that goes that team is down to 2. So James throwing a fit about that isn't useless I would think against Day & Nicole. They all know that James would lose that connection to Natalie if Bronte leaves, and they don't care about that, they don't want him close to her anyway. 

Would he, though? Natalie has asked James not to give her information before because she's such a bad liar. If he explains that he didn't find out until the morning of the live show, he pushed for it to be Paul instead but there was nothing he could do, I think she would be upset but I don't think she would fully break away from him.

ETA:

3 minutes ago, mooses said:

Now, they're all waffling again. Geez. 

Paulie is comparing her to Vanessa again. 

James wants Tiffany gone now.

"Houseguests, STOP that."

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 7

I'd really, really love someone to call Paulie 'Cody' multiple times, just so he sees how that feels. He'd probably be less than impressed with having that looming over his head.

James really wants Paul to go. I feel ya, James.

• Love 7
(edited)

I think James hinted at it a couple times to Natalie when it was a possibility before.

The thing is - they all hate Bridgette and half of them hate Natalie, so why not send Bronte out? It's silly for them to keep questioning it. If Tiffany makes it to the end, she'll need a miracle. She's pretty alone - she's nobody's number 1 or 2. Bronte has 2 allies, plus Paul, plus James looking out for her, and Frank wanting her around for a bit longer. 

Vanessa had quite a few allies her season. And she was in control of them. Big difference.

ETA: With this vote, someone in the group could flip to evict Tiffany and pin it on Da'Vonne or Michelle. And they decided against anybody voting out Paul so they don't get him mad wondering who did it. Um, I think he'll be mad anyway.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, mooses said:

I think James hinted at it a couple times to Natalie when it was a possibility before.

The thing is - they all hate Bridgette and half of them hate Natalie, so why not send Bronte out? It's silly for them to keep questioning it. If Tiffany makes it to the end, she'll need a miracle. She's pretty alone - she's nobody's number 1 or 2. Bronte has 2 allies, plus Paul, plus James looking out for her, and Frank wanting her around for a bit longer. 

Vanessa had quite a few allies her season. And she was in control of them. Big difference.

ETA: With this vote, someone in the group could flip to evict Tiffany and pin it on Da'Vonne or Michelle.

BUT TIFFANY IS VANESSA. VANESSA VANESSA VANESSA IS IN THE HOUSE!!!! Haha. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I feel like James is trying to protect Bronte only because of Natalie, and not because he actually likes Bronte. I think he might feel like she would be mad and their relationship would dissolve if he helped get Bronte out.

Fortunately, he can still vote to evict Tiffany while keeping his Natalie relationship in tact, and maybe if he can find a way to warn her during the live show, or just before, it won't be as bad for him. Telling her before the live show would be good for his game, I think. But again, Natalie's only one person and half the house wants her out, unfortunately, so it might not even matter. I think that Natalie would actually stick with James once Bronte is gone. I know James is feeling a little left out, but if he has Michelle, Day, and Natalie, and if they rope in Tiffany and keep her safe, he should have a solid alliance there. But again, that assumes that Michelle would drift away from the Paulie/Corey/Nicole/Zak alliance, as should Day.

Also, I never thought I would be annoyed with Paulie, but he's getting on my nerves and needs to shut up.  

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 3
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I think that Natalie would actually stick with James once Bronte is gone. I know James is feeling a little left out, but if he has Michelle, Day, and Natalie, and if they rope in Tiffany and keep her safe, he should have a solid alliance there. But again, that assumes that Michelle would drift away from the Paulie/Corey/Nicole/Zak alliance, as should Day. 

Yes. I think Da'Vonne is truthful (for now) when she says she wants to roll with James/Natalie/Michelle and then she needs Tiffany for a number/dirty work.

I'm pretty sure Paulie just made his way to the top of James' hit list after Frank, though. The women told Day/James that they changed their minds because Paulie's in. And James has already talked about Paulie's ego trying to to run the House.

• Love 3
(edited)

Paulie decided he is going to tell Paul beforehand. So Bronte won't be blindsided. And I still don't trust Paulie to not flip it again since apparently other HGs only do what he wants.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, mooses said:

Paulie decided he is going to tell Paul beforehand. So Bronte won't be blindsided. And I still don't trust Paulie to not flip it again since apparently other HGs only do what he wants.

No!  I want a full frontal blindside.  ***stomps feet***

• Love 4

Big Meech making sure that Corey's on the hook and can't explain it away to Frank when/if Bronte leaves tonight. Saying "So you know the plan, right?" to Corey with Frank in the room. Big Meech for AFP!

• Love 3
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Can these idiots make this any more complicated?  James seems really unhappy, I'm flashing back.  He's also LOUD.

They're way too obsessed with controlling every single aspect. Don't make Frank mad. Make Frank mad, but only half mad. Don't let him win HOH or Veto or RK. Don't tell Day or James. Tell Day and James, but act like it just happened. Vote out Tiffany. No, vote out Bronte but we can't make it too obvious we voted out Bronte! Don't tell Paul. Tell Paul after. Tell Paul right before the vote. 

There's too many moving parts that you just have to make the right decision in the moment and pray the rest goes your way. You can't control if Frank wins. But you can control if his buddy Bridgette has an ally and if the Spy Girls disband.

And now James is planning on telling Natalie before the vote as well because she won't trust him anymore or tell him anymore information. Which is all the more reason for the rest of them to vote out Bronte. They wanted James away from Natalie anyway.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3

And now James is planning on telling Natalie before the vote as well.

There's no way she's going to keep quiet. She'll let Bronte know. Who will let Bridgette know. Who will let Frank know. 

• Love 2

Nicole just whispered something to Corey - I have a feeling she is going to switch her vote to get Tiffany out, deny it, pin it on Da'Vonne, and go in on securing Frank's partnership.

I was reminded of this on Twitter. Nicole during one of her evictions said that people need to stop playing "Big Baby" and start playing "Big Brother" I think she needs to hear those words and stop playing so damn scared. Just play. 

• Love 4

And now I read that Nicole and Corey are considering not flipping. If they want to throw in with Frank, it would be a good play. But damn it, I want to see Frank have to deal with Tiffany for an extra week!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

And now I read that Nicole and Corey are considering not flipping. If they want to throw in with Frank, it would be a good play. But damn it, I want to see Frank have to deal with Tiffany for an extra week!

I think she said she wanted to be one of the votes to get Tiffany out so that she can "swear to God" to him that she didn't flip. Now she'll just have to deny it. 

I do think she'll flip to evict Tiffany, though. She'd probably be one of the last people anyone suspected.

• Love 1

With a vote that close, it only takes one and I'll be shocked if only one person flips back to evict Tiffany. It's still going to be an interesting result. I can't remember the last time a live show started without a guaranteed evictee. Double evictions don't count. 

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, mooses said:

I think she said she wanted to be one of the votes to get Tiffany out so that she can "swear to God" to him that she didn't flip. Now she'll just have to deny it. 

I do think she'll flip to evict Tiffany, though. She'd probably be one of the last people anyone suspected.

Then she should of just kept her mouth shut and not said anything to Day & James and just lied about her vote and pinned it on them. 

12 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Then she should of just kept her mouth shut and not said anything to Day & James and just lied about her vote and pinned it on them. 

Yes.  Good that she has a moral compass but turn it off for this game!  Everyone lies and they all know that everyone lies!   I suspect religious beliefs are presenting as a rabid squirrel with it's claws embedded in her skull.  I bet she doesn't step on sidewalk cracks either. 

(edited)

When Paulie talked to Da'Vonne on the couch afterwards, he asked who told her about the plan. Da'Vonne told him Michelle - I think she just forgot Nicole was there and didn't realize she was throwing Michelle UTB. 

I'm not clear if he didn't know they were going to Day and James - maybe they didn't ask for Derrick Junior's permission.

The whole not telling/telling this is crazy because they all want to play the middle game but as a giant group. No, Paul and Frank are not going to be okay with this, but, in order for them to be okay, you have to continually do what they want. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Big Meech making sure that Corey's on the hook and can't explain it away to Frank when/if Bronte leaves tonight. Saying "So you know the plan, right?" to Corey with Frank in the room. Big Meech for AFP!

Brilliant!  He cannot hide that he knows Bronte is going to Frank either, which is his plan.  Frank will know he is in on it no matter who he actually votes for. 

18 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It's more like Nicole would rather be liked than play the game well. And she can't handle confrontation. And she's chickenshit.

From Jokers.

Nicole and Corey talked about swapping their votes. Corey wants to switch his vote with Paulie's. Wants Paulie to vote Bronte out  Nicole said she wanted to do the same, but that she will not.

This is encouraging.  We may just our nice things tonight!  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1