Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

And how exactly do you know it didn't make her feel uncomfortable? What I find appalling is that you are so ready and willing to condemn her as lying about it when you don't have proof. I guess someone has to take up for all the men of the world who have been falsely accused of sexual harassment by conniving women because you know that happens so much more than women coming forward with accusations and not being believed. Yeah. 

Because it's not like women have been conditioned into believing that they should just laugh and play along when they are harassed because it only ever a) gets worse and/or b) doesn't end well. Nope. Not at all.

• Love 13
13 minutes ago, wings707 said:

That is probably your computer.  Mine was doing that, too.  I am using my son's now and no problem at all.  

I have a little better luck on IE but Chrome crashing all the time. 

8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Natalie is almost universally hated on the internet now and Paul/Victor are viewed as some kind of hero. I guess people forget the first two months of the season. Or hell just last week when Paul was calling a woman the c-word. I have a feeling the casuals aren't as enamored with Paul as the live feeders are though. And that they don't see Natalie as quite as evil as live feeders do.

When I see something like this I am reminded of some wise words someone once said...

• Love 3

I am done with both Natalie and James.  

James-  Pranking everyone all week is not is not funny, you dumb ass.

Natalie- STOP saying you did nothing wrong and then proceed to list the faults and actions of everyone else, over and over and over.  And stop whining about everyone having fun.  Join them!  

I will give James some credit in trying to stop her roll.  In the middle of one, he said, what color is your Toyota!  LOL!  It didn't work but was worth a shot.  

2 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

When I see something like this I am reminded of some wise words someone once said...

One of my many favorite lines from his movies.  Love, love, love this. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Because it's not like women have been conditioned into believing that they should just laugh and play along when they are harassed because it only ever a) gets worse and/or b) doesn't end well. Nope. Not at all.

Also, as I understand it (and I confess to not having investigated Natalieisalyingwhoregate thoroughly), Natalie never said that Paul has sexually harassed her throughout the game (or ever) or that his every interaction with her has made her uncomfortable, so I don't even understand how footage of them horsing around and her laughing is relevant. From what I've read, James (and Michelle?) told Natalie that Paul had, indeed, touched her thigh inappropriately (after Paulie alleged that in his effort to prove that he didn't make Nat uncomfortable with his sexual overtures/comments) and Natalie said that she hadn't even noticed, but if that happened it did make her uncomfortable (or something like that). How that proves that she was lying about Paulie making her uncomfortable I don't understand.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

One of my many favorite lines from his movies.  Love, love, love this. 

"Then one day, I was just walking down the street when I heard a voice behind me say, "Reach for it, mister!" I spun around... and there I was, face to face with a six-year old kid. Well, I just threw my guns down and walked away.

Little bastard shot me in the ass!"

• Love 6

I'm personally done with everyone, but that's Big Brother.

At this point, I need to remember that they've been the house 80 days. They're not perfect. They're bound to slip up. They're bound to say and do heinous things that we don't agree with. It's how frequently they do it that we should be judging them on more so.

Also, game play. Natalie's not doing well in the game play because she hasn't gone to talk to people. James is a coward, but he did an ok job in going to campaign for Natalie to Victor last night. Paul's plans to ignore and start silly fights is not great game play for me. Nicole literally lays and complains and sticks with whatever group she gets roped into. Corey follows the dicks wherever they go. 

Sadly, Victor is the last great game player that I've enjoyed. He's said and done some not so great things, but he's redeemed himself. The only issue is that he's been evicted twice and that should have stuck. There shouldn't be rewards for someone who can only stay in the game out of production twists. He fought his way back, but only because production gave him two opportunities to. He wouldn't be in the house if it weren't for the Battle Back and buyback. He got lucky with his third chance here. 

So yeah, I have to root for a Victor/Natalie F2 for personal reasons, but Paul/Vic for game reasons. 

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

Also, as I understand it (and I confess to not having investigated Natalieisalyingwhoregate thoroughly), Natalie never said that Paul has sexually harassed her throughout the game (or ever) or that his every interaction with her has made her uncomfortable, so I don't even understand how footage of them horsing around and her laughing is relevant. From what I've read, James (and Michelle?) told Natalie that Paul had, indeed, touched her thigh inappropriately (after Paulie alleged that in his effort to prove that he didn't make Nat uncomfortable with his sexual overtures/comments) and Natalie said that she hadn't even noticed, but if that happened it did make her uncomfortable (or something like that). How that proves that she was lying about Paulie making her uncomfortable I don't understand.

+1. I'm still waiting for someone to provide the video evidence that Natalie said Paul sexually assaulted her. The video that was going around with the Paul stans saying it was proof of it doesn't prove it at all. In fact, it proves the opposite, which I find hilarious.

Paul is still talking about Michelle. (But I'm sure no one will complain about that.) Natalie said they've all been shit on, to which Victor retorted with, "I don't think everyone has," and I really hope he wasn't referring to Natalie there since she has been shit on the most of everyone left. I hope he was talking about literally everyone else, including himself. Weird comeback in any case.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

+1. I'm still waiting for someone to provide the video evidence that Natalie said Paul sexually assaulted her. The video that was going around with the Paul stans saying it was proof of it doesn't prove it at all. In fact, it proves the opposite, which I find hilarious.

Apparently, someone mentioned that Natalie told Michelle last week or something? I don't really know about the accuracy of that, but if anyone could provide something concrete here, that would be fantastic.

Paul's still a douche, but he also has his good moments, like everyone. He's not an evil guy or the worst ever, but he is frustrating, annoying, and is trying way too hard to be the entertainment. Personally, I dislike his 'plans' a lot. His fake fights to get his targets riled up? His plans to ignore or spread paranoia? It just seems like he tries too hard. I appreciate his ability to fight from the very bottom, which is why him winning is not a worst case. It might be best case scenario here. I just dislike some of his chosen methods to get there.

• Love 5

Corey isn't feeling good too well. He isn't looking good either. I hate to make fun of the sick but can Corey get medically evacuated like they do on Survivor? Then they cancel Tribal Council, er, Nominations & Eviction this week?!

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Apparently, someone mentioned that Natalie told Michelle last week or something? I don't really know about the accuracy of that, but if anyone could provide something concrete here, that would be fantastic.

Yea the Paul stans keep talking about how she said it, but none of them have been able to provide a video/flashback time yet.

3 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Corey isn't feeling good too well. He isn't looking good either. I hate to make fun of the sick but can Corey get medically evacuated like they do on Survivor? Then they cancel Tribal Council, er, Nominations & Eviction this week?!

LMAO! I mean I hope he's not seriously ill or anything, but yea, just sick enough that he needs to be removed from the game. I wish him a speedy recovery after that!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

From what I remember from earlier in the season is that Corey has a seizure disorder. The lack of substational food and the lack of sleep he's been getting is probably getting to him. He got sick one of the other times he was a Have Not, I believe he almost fainted or did faint because when they came back from Fish from something they were all asking if he was okay and he was sitting on the couch drinking something the DR gave him. It's probably messing with his system again. My best friend who is a Feedster like us who also has seizures said that his sleepwalking is also a side affect, she's known other people with seizure disorders who sleep walk on the regular. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 2

I understand Natalie sticking it to James about his instincts and she has every right to donut. But, take some of the blame too. And instead of seclusion yourself from the other 4, fucking socialize. It may seem awkward at first, but they don't bite, I don't think. That is Nat's huge downfall, letting James control her game and when her back is against the wall, her and James just hole themselves up in their beds, seclude themselves. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea the Paul stans keep talking about how she said it, but none have them have been able to provide a video/flashback time yet.

LMAO! I mean I hope he's not seriously ill or anything, but yea, just sick enough that he needs to be removed from the game. I wish him a speedy recovery after that!

I think it's just a Have Not thing. I know they have made it easier over the years because of health concerns, but some still aren't good with the slop and the other aspects that come with being on. It seems like Corey doesn't do well with being a Have Not at all. I also don't know this for sure, but I think whenever Corey sleepwalks or sleeptalks, he's been a Have-Not.

6 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

From what I remember from earlier in the season is that Corey has a seizure disorder. The lack of food he's been eating and the lack of sleep he's been getting is probably getting to him. He got sick one of the other times he was a Have Not. It's probably messing with his system. 

Ok, so I didn't know this at all. I mean, I knew he had some issues with sleep and all that, but ok. That makes sense as to why he complains about being a Have-Not. It's a legitimate issue. I definitely hope that he's ok. 

• Love 1

This talk had me thinking about when they let Frankie not be a have not because of his 'medical condition.' Such bullshit.

I wish Natalie wasn't giving up. I mean I get it and I would probably go that route too tbh, but still. Personally I'd like to see her evicted so I can stop caring all together and also hopefully would stop having to see so much whining about her, but then Nicole will get her wish and I really don't want that to happen.

• Love 3

I wouldn't let James hear the end of it. She got fucked her HOH week with the Returning Juror and then James fucked it up double. 

But I'm sure feedsters would think I was an awful person for that, so maybe she shouldn't do as I'd do anyway.

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I wish Natalie wasn't giving up. I mean I get it and I would probably go that route too tbh, but still. Personally I'd like to see her evicted so I can stop caring all together and also hopefully would stop having to see so much whining about her, but then Nicole will get her wish and I really don't want that to happen.

Yeah, me too. I remember her and James agreeing they'd campaign to stay if they were up together, so we'll see. There's still lot of time until after Veto. Although I'm pretty sure she knows she has no chance if she has to campaign to Nicole/Corey to stay - and she's right about that.

ETA: Paulie in Jury with Bridgette/Da'Vonne/Natalie/Michelle/Z. Heh.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think we'll get our wish here if the noms stay the same, because Nicole and Corey will definitely vote her out. 

I think if James actually wants to give up his game for Natalie, he needs to go pitch that to Victor/Paul. I wish he knew that they wanted Natalie out, because then he could inform Paul/Vic and make them a deal of voting for them if only one gets to the end in exchange for fighting hard for the veto and taking Natalie off if they do win. 

Too bad they have no idea Nicole/Corey want Natalie out that badly. 

Jeez. Feeds must be really boring. At least I got to see a Blazing Saddles clip!

As far as calling someone a c***, it's wrong. Same with making false allegations of sexual harassment. (I'll get into whether that occurred or not in a minute.) As to which is worse, it depends on the circumstances and how people were truly affected. As outsiders, we don't really have good information on either, so I don't see the point in ranking them. Both suck.

As to whether Natalie truly felt uncomfortable at the time or if saying that was gameplay, we don't know. If she did feel uncomfortable, we don't know if she indicated this in any way. We don't know how Paul would have changed or apologized (or not) had he been been made aware she was uncomfortable. There are too many possibilities in this to take a side, imo. Before people flame the hell out of me, yes, I've been sexually harassed. I've learned from those experiences that some people are just assholes, but others are just really damn clueless and thought they were flirting and are embarrassed as hell and apologetic when they are told you were offended or uncomfortable. This is why sexual harassment is so tricky. Someone may feel harrassed and not feel safe speaking up, while the harasser is, on occasion, truly clueless. (Oftentimes not, and sometimes they shouldn't be, but what is or is not sexual harassment is sometimes defined more by the relationship between the people than what is said/done. When two people have different understandings of exactly how warm/cold that relationship is, bad things can happen.)

As to why you're always explaining yourself, @J.D., it's cuz we're like Paul. We like to argue. ;) (Or maybe it's just that you're like Lucy and you've got some 'splainin' to do.)

That said, I love Previously because for the most part people try to argue and discuss constructively and thoughtfully, with some snark tossed in. I know I don't mean to hurt feelings, so if I do, please tell me.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, mooses said:

Paulie in Jury with Bridgette/Da'Vonne/Natalie/Michelle/Z. Heh.

This is lovely to think about.

4 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Un-fucking-believable. Once again, Nicole always was and always will be the motherfucking worst. Fuck you, Nicole.

• Love 23
24 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Remind me again what your strategy was again Nicole? Bang Fuckleberry Dim and latch onto the alpha male groups?

It's funny - Nicole actually has a pretty similar strategy to Natalie, but Nicole laid low a little longer.

They had a Showmance that helped protect them. They both played dumb. They even won HOH back-to-back except Nicole's stuck. If Natalie's HOH stuck, she would have then weakened one of the other strongest players (Paul) left and gotten rid of a F2 threat (Victor). Nicole won and got one of the biggest threats to her game (Michelle) out.

I give Natalie more credit because helping to get rid of Paulie was a Big (necessary) Move and it was hard to picture him not being king of the House. Plus, despite what anyone says, separating Victor/Paul would have been a Big (necessary) Move as well. I do have to give Nicole props on the way she's played it out, though.

In summary: Fuck you, Nicole. Stop boasting about your faux-superior strategic game.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 11
51 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm still waiting for someone to provide the video evidence that Natalie said Paul sexually assaulted her.

She never said that, ever!  She felt it was disrespectful to Z.   Nothing more.  I doubt it bothered her personally.  She flirts herself, she gets it. 

I see zero sexual harassment from anyone this entire game.  These are kids.  The boys can be horny dumb asses at times, so what?  Nothing serious has gone down here..   As far as FT goes Natalie could have said yes they are!  You could buy a pair for your dash board, too!   But alas she is too young to go there.  The girls can be just as bad as the boys in other respects.  There are no bad guys here.  We are just sick of 'em.

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, simplyme said:

Jeez. Feeds must be really boring. At least I got to see a Blazing Saddles clip!

As far as calling someone a c***, it's wrong. Same with making false allegations of sexual harassment. (I'll get into whether that occurred or not in a minute.) As to which is worse, it depends on the circumstances and how people were truly affected. As outsiders, we don't really have good information on either, so I don't see the point in ranking them. Both suck.

As to whether Natalie truly felt uncomfortable at the time or if saying that was gameplay, we don't know. If she did feel uncomfortable, we don't know if she indicated this in any way. We don't know how Paul would have changed or apologized (or not) had he been been made aware she was uncomfortable. There are too many possibilities in this to take a side, imo. Before people flame the hell out of me, yes, I've been sexually harassed. I've learned from those experiences that some people are just assholes, but others are just really damn clueless and thought they were flirting and are embarrassed as hell and apologetic when they are told you were offended or uncomfortable. This is why sexual harassment is so tricky. Someone may feel harrassed and not feel safe speaking up, while the harasser is, on occasion, truly clueless. (Oftentimes not, and sometimes they shouldn't be, but what is or is not sexual harassment is sometimes defined more by the relationship between the people than what is said/done. When two people have different understandings of exactly how warm/cold that relationship is, bad things can happen.)

As to why you're always explaining yourself, @J.D., it's cuz we're like Paul. We like to argue. ;) (Or maybe it's just that you're like Lucy and you've got some 'splainin' to do.)

That said, I love Previously because for the most part people try to argue and discuss constructively and thoughtfully, with some snark tossed in. I know I don't mean to hurt feelings, so if I do, please tell me.

+1

I'm looking feverishly for that stupid video clip and I don't even know why I bother.  Sure as hell if I find it, someone will just try to explain it away or excuse Nat's allegation in some bizzarro mindfuck.  Never in a million years would I think people would feel it's okay to falsely accuse someone of sexual harassment, and so it naturally never occurred to me to save the clip to my Twitter page.   I suspect that's why some are so adamant about seeing it for themselves:  Because they know producing it is like finding a needle in a haystack.  "Welp, if you can't post the clip, it never happened."

4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

She never said that, ever!  She felt it was disrespectful to Z.  

I think you're getting your "Paulie" and "Paul" mixed up.  Nat said that ^^^^^ about Paulie.

It was Paul she was talking about when she mentioned feeling sexually harassed.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, J.D. said:

I think you're getting your "Paulie" and "Paul" mixed up.  Nat said that ^^^^^ about Paulie.

YES! You are right!  I lost the plot.   Paul, in no way has sexually harassed her or anyone!  I confuse easily when the terms sexual harassment, feminism and sexism appear.  Makes me nuts.  PC has taken these to the edge of the cliff.  I favor Michele's position of hiding under a blanket until it all goes away.  This is a fun game with kids. Kids! They are feeling their way and will look back on this in horror.  And when their children google them, they will go through it all again!  

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

I think the only females that Oaulie would have a problem being in a house with is Natalie and Meech. He seems good with Day/Z/Bridgette.

I wonder if Nic/Corey do vote Natalie out, would Victor be mad, since he is pushing for James.

Yeah, Victor would NOT be happy. He's all about revenge against his enemies - he has repeatedly said he wants the satisfaction of getting out those who have wronged him.

21 minutes ago, J.D. said:

I'm looking feverishly for that stupid video clip and I don't even know why I bother.  Sure as hell if I find it, someone will just try to explain it away or excuse Nat's allegation in some bizzarro mindfuck.  Never in a million years would I think people would feel it's okay to falsely accuse someone of sexual harassment, and so it naturally never occurred to me to save the clip to my Twitter page.   I suspect that's why some are so adamant about seeing it for themselves:  Because they know producing it is like finding a needle in a haystack.  "Welp, if you can't post the clip, it never happened."

I'd totally believe it if I saw it. The reason why I'm confused has nothing to do with me not thinking that Natalie's capable of lying about something like this. It's that I swear I remember this happening differently, in that Natalie had no idea about the thigh grabbing and all that until Paulie/James told her. Then she ran with it and embellished the whole thing. Still bad, but not as bad as downright lying. Plus, when she confronted Paul about it, he never denied it and said that it never happened, so that's the only reason. 

Even the embellishment of sexual harrassment is not right. But look at the world we live in, where everything is scrutinized and blown out of proportion. We can't do one single thing or make one single mistake without people thinking the worst and being accusatory. Paul touching Natalie's thighs is no big deal. It should really just be let go, by everyone including Natalie. But Big Brother is filled with HGs who are not part of the norm and who are most likely fame whores and surrounded by social media and everything that now comes with it. Everyone makes a big deal out of everything. Not every touch is sexual harassment, just like feminism isn't an evil word meaning man-haters. Some things are warranted to be criticized, but not small things like this.

I say this as a Natalie fan, but I dislike when she claims harassment toward Paul. But I just am unclear as to whether she made the whole thing up or if other people planted it in her head and she embellished it. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, wings707 said:

She never said that, ever!  She felt it was disrespectful to Z.   Nothing more.  I doubt it bothered her personally.  She flirts herself, she gets it. 

I see zero sexual harassment from anyone this entire game.  These are kids.  The boys can be horny dumb asses at times, so what?  Nothing serious has gone down here..   As far as FT goes Natalie could have said yes they are!  You could buy a pair for your dash board, too!   But alas she is too young to go there.  The girls can be just as bad as the boys in other respects.  There are no bad guys here.  We are just sick of 'em.

Bolding mine. That excuses nothing. Sorry but it's true. What's next, she deserved it because she wore a short skirt? The guy who ran me down with his car said the same thing and it didn't fly then, either. You're horny? Keep it to yourself and spank it in the shower. 

ETA: I'm sorry but flames... flames on the side of my face... 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 19
51 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

I understand Natalie sticking it to James about his instincts and she has every right to donut. But, take some of the blame too. And instead of seclusion yourself from the other 4, fucking socialize. It may seem awkward at first, but they don't bite, I don't think. That is Nat's huge downfall, letting James control her game and when her back is against the wall, her and James just hole themselves up in their beds, seclude themselves. 

I will say this again. James is NOT controlling Natalie's game. She is a grown women and can do as she pleases. She CHOOSES to do what she is doing.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, J.D. said:

In Natalie's defense, as others have said, you can't always tell if a person is comfortable or not just because they don't react. Women especially tend to grit their teeth and just suffer through something so they don't get called something like a hysterical, overreacting bitch. Especially when you're young (and, I imagine, playing a game where other people's perception of you matters a lot), it can be difficult to figure out how to handle a situation without tanking your life and social relationships.

In Paul's defense (and I admit I can't recall exactly what was going on when the uncomfortable touching occurred), he may have thought he was goofing around with his friend and not thought it was sexual at all. 

I don't live in a black and white world, I'm afraid. As Roxane Gay said, there can be multiple truths from multiple points of view.

• Love 7

Michelle didn't disappoint in the After Show with Jeff. She promised to stir s**t up in the "roundtable discussion" and that made me happy. And she said that she actually likes Paulie. In the Jury House she wants all the girls to dance around Paulie and sing "Ring Around The Paulie" with Paulie having a "Kill me now" look on his face. Tee hee.

Derrick was in the second half of the show and he's a very big fan of Victor's. He said he absolutely deserves to win. That was a pleasant surprise. Derrick's obviously not in the camp that thinks that just because someone's been evicted and returns to the house they don't deserve the 500k. And neither am I.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 3

Michelle is definitely going to bring a hurricane of crazy to Paulie ( even though she did say that she respect how Paulie took everything like a champ) but I feel like all 4 have already made   amends/peace and here comes Big Meech with her brand of crazy lol.

She'll trash Nicole and probably talk about a Victor being an ass kisser. She'll try and pump up Natalie. But, will the others even entertain her rants? That's going to be interesting. And that's why we need feeds in jury house and like an episode dedicated to them.

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Bolding mine. That excuses nothing. Sorry but it's true. What's next, she deserved it because she wore a short skirt? The guy who ran me down with his car said the same thing and it didn't fly then, either. You're horny? Keep it to yourself and spank it in the shower. 

ETA: I'm sorry but flames... flames on the side of my face... 

Deserved what?  Short skirt?  I don't get what you are saying and may have missed my point or maybe I was not clear.  Confused.  

It's starting to get heated in here.  Remember that agreeing to disagree is totally cool and that everyone is allowed to have their own opinion.  Let's move on now.  Thanks.

1 hour ago, CheetaraThunder said:

I wonder if Nic/Corey do vote Natalie out, would Victor be mad, since he is pushing for James.

I'm reading that Paul wants Natalie out as well so as soon as he tells Victor that Victor will be fine with it because he does as he's told by Paul.

21 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Michelle is definitely going to bring a hurricane of crazy to Paulie ( even though she did say that she respect how Paulie took everything like a champ)

Paulie took everything like a champ?! LMAO that's gotta be the funniest thing I've heard in awhile!

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Deserved what?  Short skirt?  I don't get what you are saying and may have missed my point or maybe I was not clear.  Confused.  

Okay, lemme explain very calmly and coolheaded: since the dawn of time, when women have been sexually harassed, assaulted, or raped, there is always the caveman faction out there that says "Well, she deserved it! Look how she's dressed! Short skirt, boobs showing, high heels... a girl dresses like that, she's a slut and she's asking for it." I heard it a lot in my early twenties when I was still going to clubs. Sad? Yes. Women have been fighting this stigma for just as long. We can wear what we want, how we want, and no one deserves it. 

By excusing behavior by saying "well, they're just horny boys, what do you expect?", the natural progression of that seems to lead to the "she's wearing a short skirt" school of thought. It doesn't matter if they're horny boys or not. Sexual harassment, abuse, assault, or rape doesn't get an excuse. That's just abhorrent behavior. They're just horny boys? Again, take my advice, keep it to yourself, spank it in the shower, go visit the Jack Shack, meet Rosy Palmer and her five sisters under the covers. Whether a female HG said she felt sexually harassed or not, whoever it is, we shouldn't be making light of things by saying "well, the boys are horny. Totes cool." It's like the stories I hear in the news about dress codes at school. Girls can't wear spaghetti strap tanks or show their bra straps. Why? Not because it's not classy but because it'll distract the boys from their studies. The boys. Why should something with a penis get to dictate what something without a penis gets to do?

I'll be really nice and generous and assume that you didn't mean the comment like that and that it was innocently said but that was the connotation it had to me. Mileage may vary.  And I apologize, not only for the massive OT teal deer this brought about, but if I was harsh in either the initial response or this one. I just... this is something that is a serious serious issue and it shouldn't be made light of. Ever.

I'mma go climb off my soapbox now, because my legs hurt from standing here for so long and I'm gonna go pour myself a drink and unclench. Sorry y'all.

• Love 24
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Sadly, Victor is the last great game player that I've enjoyed. He's said and done some not so great things, but he's redeemed himself. The only issue is that he's been evicted twice and that should have stuck. There shouldn't be rewards for someone who can only stay in the game out of production twists. He fought his way back, but only because production gave him two opportunities to. He wouldn't be in the house if it weren't for the Battle Back and buyback. He got lucky with his third chance here. 

It's not like he was given the chances he did beat out two different groups of evictees including Paulie.  He lasted longer in the HoH comp then some of the houseguests.  They all had opportunities not just Victor.  He just wanted it more.

• Love 2

Except that Paul didn't really make Natalie feel uncomfortable.  She just said that he did.  

This has been Natalie's tune all season. She's claimed the same about Victor and Paulie too, meanwhile she's slapping Paulie's ass but then when it suits her she turns around and said how he made her uncomfortable. 

She uses sexual harassment as a tool and she doesn't care at all about her words (lies) affecting their real lives.

• Love 10

Isn't Corey even more guilty than Nicole of fucking his way to the end? (That's what Meech said, right? That Nicole fucked her way to the end?)  I mean, at least Nicole did some strategizing. All I saw him do was stare blankly when things were discussed. And completely misread the room when Nicole and Paul were fighting and he was whooping it up about taking off the patriot costume. Corey's been riding her coattails all along. 

Edited by Pixel
  • Love 8